Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:33:26 PM

The above post from Boffin1818 is great. I have noticed the quiet on this thread since the loudest reactor detractors have had their say and (apparant) win.

cryptonit, I will put 1500 DMD in a wallet to stake at normal rate for payout in cloudmining shares. My one condition is that I'm not selling those 1500 DMD and can have them back later in 12/18/24  or other months.
The purpose is for network security right?

If the purpose is solely to support cloudmining, I will just continue to buy shares separately.

Regarding a referral program, I have neither the time or inclination to be involved.

Perhaps if we provide some great reward, we may find one of the guys with great reactor objections can sell a product/service?

Regards

chilo

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 05:38:02 PM

Good points Boffin1818.

I would also like to say that Diamond Cloud Mining has been set up for the purpose of supporting Diamond and not as a tool to enrich us.
Neither Helmut not anyone else is paid for running this service. The 3% bonus shares are put aside as Foundation Stash to be used at a later date.
At the moment it's worth nothing but in the future if the project and the service are successful this could replace Foundation Contributions when the block reduction happens.

On the other hand, we do have to pay (real money) for the upkeep of every server and we do pay out of our own pockets every month.
None of the foundation coins were ever converted to pay for any of it.

Diamond Cloud Mining and Diamond Multipool are Diamond's key services at its very heart.
It's run on not for profit basis. So calling it a private business is wrong. A lot of Diamond's funds went into creating this important service and I refuse to accept some of the accusations/assertions.

I think people should 'deal' with it somehow and understand that all we do is for Diamond and not ourselves .. because Diamond's success is our success and that's what we're aiming for.

I have noticed the quiet on this thread since the loudest reactor detractors have had their say and (apparant) win.

It looks like a 'win' but the truth is that our lame excuse to change the plans because something else came up is real.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 05:50:21 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:05:20 PM by cryptonit

The above post from Boffin1818 is great. I have noticed the quiet on this thread since the loudest reactor detractors have had their say and (apparant) win.

cryptonit, I will put 1500 DMD in a wallet to stake at normal rate for payout in cloudmining shares. My one condition is that I'm not selling those 1500 DMD and can have them back later in 12/18/24  or other months.
The purpose is for network security right?

If the purpose is solely to support cloudmining, I will just continue to buy shares separately.

Regarding a referral program, I have neither the time or inclination to be involved.

Perhaps if we provide some great reward, we may find one of the guys with great reactor objections can sell a product/service?

Regards

chilo

chilo im not sure i understand u

the idea i presented was that people get cloudmining shares for their DMD

what u get with ur idea?
u place 1500 dmd in reactor but get no shares but after x months u get 1500 back?

so this way u describe it u would get some rewards back because u own cloudmining shares already and that shares would profit from reactor generated pos earnings

hmmmmm do u think that is better?
for me it would be ok too follow ur idea
whatever solution find a majority that create and fill a mighty reactor

what other people think

and please if now people start to criticize us because we stopped original reactor plan
(which i would prefer abouve all this no wallet code impact solutions)

then really i feel in a lose-lose situation

whatever we do we get criticized
no fun to work under that conditions

but depending of the outcome of the business talks alex runs about some great possible project
the return to original plan might be impossible (incompatible/inapplicable)

so lets keep brainstorming about a no wallet code changing required reactor solution

i hope people understand the main aim why i want to add this additional pillar to dmd cloudmining

because if dmd value raise a lot
earnings a reactor produce will be unchained in power
while all btc -> dmd buypower then lost a lot in coingeneration power for investors

and that value will raise that is in my opinion certain

that additional reactor shorten available DMD and protect networks with big 24/7 wallet
and create additional buypower to have dmd to invest are additional reason

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:03:17 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:18:44 PM by chilo

Hi cryptonit

I'm not sure I understand either.

Is your proposal just to buy cloudmining shares using DMD? I don't want to sell any DMD, but would contribute to reactor wallet for other reasons (network security etc) if they exist.

Otherwise I would just slowly continue to invest separately in cloudmining.

chilo

I just reread your post and I'm still not sure. What happens to your 30k DMD in the future?
Again I'm willing to put 1500 in reactor for no personal gain as long as I can have them back at some future point ie I still own them.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:16:06 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 07:24:54 PM by cryptonit

Hi cryptonit

I'm not sure I understand either.

Is your proposal just to buy cloudmining shares using DMD? I don't want to sell any DMD, but would contribute to reactor wallet for other reasons (network security etc) if they exist.

Otherwise I would just slowly continue to invest separately in cloudmining.

chilo

let me think a bit
how about a mix?

people are allowed to invest with dmd as i decribed
and people are allowed contribute by lend DMD
without earn shares

in that case i would borrow my 30k
u would borrow ur 1,5k

some other people might invest with dmd (as already in the past someone wanted to do and i answered it make no sence Wink )

and we could set up a new referral reward system that fill dmd into reactor and reward referrer with shares of that dmd $ value

and we could place some of new invested/reinvested btc into direct buypressure for buy reactor DMD

thats sounds good to me

but we need to create some base amount of coins in reactor

we should define a  locked time example 12 months
and once the time runs out foundation depending on the financial situation then
might consider give people who lock them for another 12 months some kind of reward
but for first round this lend coins will generate no rewards
beside that which u get for owning cloud shares and their part of reactor generated earnings

its called contribution and not investment
i was hoping for some bigger help from community to fill reactor

for now we have "lend" coins

30k helmut/cryptonit
1.5k chilo

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
big_coins

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:42:28 PM

i will invest 1500 dmd helmut, let me know address to send
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:49:53 PM

DMD Multipool/Cloudmining LOTTO January winner!

http://www.win2day.at/gaming/RundenPlakat_wai.jsp

joker 909301

100 DMD goes towards:

dNY*******************ZoC   2015-01-28   909070

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:50:44 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 07:22:11 PM by cryptonit

i will invest 1500 dmd helmut, let me know address to send

so that surprise me  Grin
but if all that loudest reactor v1 opposition act this way im very happy

invest = convert DMD towards dmd cloudminig shares?

1500 x 0,00050 btc = 0,75 btc x 230 = 172,5 dmd cloudmining shares
(that will change with actual prices just as example)

-----
 or u want to lend reactor the 1500 for 12 months as contribution

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:26:26 PM

30k helmut/cryptonit
1.5k chilo

and invested coins

1.5k big_coins

(we only accept coins send once its clear we launch it)

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:51:01 PM

I hate to appear stupid but I really am utterly confused.  If someone else can explain in terms simpler I might be easier to relate.  Before was easy.  Buy (3) slots at 1500 dmd earn 200%.  That I understood.  Now I am confused.  First, I can lend 1500 dmd and earn shares from this and get my 1500 DMD back after a finite amount of time?  Do I have that correct?  If so what is the rate of return the reactor is paying out?  Second, if I invest in cloud mining using DMD I am purchasing shares that will pay me like I am being paid currently?  At the same rate related to BTC value correct?  So in essence I think I am getting lost on how investing in the overall reactor v2 helps the overall value grow.  I think that is where I am getting lost.  Can someone please explain that portion to me or all of it if I have the others wrong.  Sorry for the difficulty.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:08:45 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 08:52:42 PM by cryptonit

I hate to appear stupid but I really am utterly confused.  If someone else can explain in terms simpler I might be easier to relate.  Before was easy.  Buy (3) slots at 1500 dmd earn 200%.  That I understood.  Now I am confused.  First, I can lend 1500 dmd and earn shares from this and get my 1500 DMD back after a finite amount of time?  Do I have that correct?  If so what is the rate of return the reactor is paying out?  Second, if I invest in cloud mining using DMD I am purchasing shares that will pay me like I am being paid currently?  At the same rate related to BTC value correct?  So in essence I think I am getting lost on how investing in the overall reactor v2 helps the overall value grow.  I think that is where I am getting lost.  Can someone please explain that portion to me or all of it if I have the others wrong.  Sorry for the difficulty.

i hate to explain stupid   Wink
but after a few atempts i will find words that everyone understand

option 1. contribute

lend dmd for 12 months to reactor and get nothing in return
beside the additional DMD from reactor staking that ur existing dmd cloud shares qualify u
(but people who dont lend and have cloudmining shares would profite too from reactor)
at end of 12 months foundation will offer u a bounty to leave them in reactor for other 12 months
or u decide against it and get ur coins back

option 2. invest

ur dmd converted btc value and that converted to $ value and for each 1 $ value u get 1 dmd cloud share

both options are not great investment opportunity but supportive act for dmd cloudmining

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:04:09 PM

i dont expect a lot of u are close to graz austria

but there tomorrow u can meet me

http://cointalk.at/ for people in or around graz (austria) a interesting event 03.02.2015
3. Februar 2015, 18:30 im Spacelend Graz Cointalk
Was ist der Wert von Bitcoin? Bitcoin zwischen Keynes und Österreichischer Schule Organized by http://www.coinassociation.eu/

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:18:35 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 10:18:21 PM by popshot

Good deal!  Sign me in! with +10k▼s Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:22:10 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 10:46:22 PM by cryptonit

30k ۞ helmut/cryptonit
10k ۞ alex/popshot
1.5k ۞ chilo

and invested coins

1.5k ۞ big_coins

(we only accept coins send to us once its clear we launch it
the trigger value that we make it will be somewhere around 50k but goal still come as close as possible to 100k)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:26:24 AM

I will be upset when PoW reduction occurs drasiticly, have a look at stretchcoin gradual PoW reduction

then u can start now already to be upset
pow reward reduction is known since ages

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:57:07 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 12:06:17 PM by cryptonit

DMD Reactor "light"

This need no wallet code change it give the reactor no advantage over normal wallets
it support network with a very big 24/7 staking wallet and it support dmd cloudmining with 70% of its POS earnings
(30% of its pos earnings stay in reactor to slowly increase its size same as all DMD cloudmining investments follow this 70/30 rule)

there are two ways how people can take part at Reactor
both ways and the whole project have to be seens as longterm support of the main stabilisation mechanism
for already big cloudmining shareholders who hold a lot DMD option 1 is ideal

for new (or people without dmd cloudmining shares) investors a 33/33/33 split between
buy DMD for ur wallet
buy dmd for reactor option1
buy DMD for reactor option2 might be interesting

option 1. contribute

beside the additional DMD from reactor staking that ur existing dmd cloudmining shares qualify u
(but people who dont lend and have cloudmining shares would profite too from reactor)
at end of 12 months foundation will offer u a bounty to leave them in reactor for other 12 months
or u decide against it and get ur coins back

option 2. invest

ur dmd actual $ value value will be converted into dmd cloud shares 1:1
this dmd u will never get back they stay in reactor forever
but the cloudmining shares u keep and so the dmd cloudmining earnings

both options are not great investment opportunity but supportive act for dmd cloudmining

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

30k helmut/cryptonit
10k alex/popshot
2.5k anonymousG
1.5k chilo

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG
1.5k anonymousJ
1.5k big_coins

--------------------
total 49.5k

(we only accept coins send to us once its clear we launch it
the trigger value that we make it will be somewhere around 50k but goal still come as close as possible to 100k)

-------------------

thx to all who contribute!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 11:18:18 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dmd-reactor-light-helmut-siedl

andromed22

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:39:35 PM

I can take DMD on storage for POS. will give all sum and percent on call.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 01:57:48 PM

I can take DMD on storage for POS. will give all sum and percent on call.

i feel some language barrier and if i say that that mean something  Grin

2 posting over this one reactor light ruleset written down

please which option and how much u are interested?

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:49:34 PM

So you think its okay for the people who run this coin to set up a cloudmining service which they also run and profit from, then change the currency mechanics to offer a higher reward for the people who invest in their service?  Your argument is we can all invest in this scheme to enrich the people who run the cloudmining service and the currency at the same time?  You see no conlfict of interest in this?

Anyone could have set up the cloudmining project,  anyone can take BTC and convert them to DMD.   Helmut/Cryptonit set the service up to control a portion of the buy pressure.  Providing continued, controlled, and stable buying, remember that word used STABLIZATION.  I am fairly certain any profit that is generated is put into more buy pressure and put into the currency stabilization mechanics.  The service and buy pressure on DMD are clearly shown, no one argues that point at all.  I view the service as a needed resource until the time of more adoption occurs with the coin.  Remember the Dev Teams coin ROLL OUT PLAN.   It is planly clear your view of the project is from a pure skeptic who wants nothing to do with the project and your risk tolerance is minimal at best assumption.   No one should invest $$$ they 100% cannot lose or view as a no return loss.   SO you shouldn’t be rewarded and stick with the vanilla plan and continue mining the coin.  
Where is the conflict of interest? My interest lays that same as the DEV team.  Helmut, and the entire DEV team want the coin to become a success as do ALL OF US WHO MINE, HORDE it and would like to acquire more.   Not simply dump it.   I am sure Helmut is not going to put himself out on LinkedIn as he has to "sucker people"....  I think his intentions are bigger and he appears to want more from the coin.

Like I said earlier, if the cloudmining operators want to give a higher reward for Cloudmining investors they should take it out of their own pockets.  Changing the rules of the currency to attract investors because they can is just plain unethical.  

Define for me how the rules are changing?  POS in a one off special wallet that runs at 200% that is open to everyone and provides incentive to apply buying pressure to the coin.  Remember they stated the first round would go to cloudmining investors.  WHAT IS THE HARM HERE?   Why should the DEV team come out of pocket for this?  Who in the community is the reactor hurting?  The investors are given a bigger proportion of reward to risk the ones providing the buying pressure.   POS coin plan also meets the dev teams time table.

And for the record, I can afford to invest in cloudmining but I choose not to.  Its equally interesting to see the ones who support this scheme the most are the ones who invested in Cloudmining and benefit the most.

Key wording in this is YOU CHOOSE NOT TO. But you stomp your feet and cry foul if people who did invest are given priority in a line.  Life in general is a collection of choices,  If the coin turns out to be a very successful project and everyone here is rewarded by there efforts you will be one of the first people to think back and wish you had done more to generate a better return.   GREED IS GOOD.

At the time being though how is the DEV team and all the work they are doing rewarded?  
Helmut has been nothing but open and honest about the cloudmining Service.  I see DMD hit my wallet on a daily basis from cloudminig.  But I also am not as guarded and risk intolerant.  Again CHOICE.

These points do not address the issue.  Yes, anyone can set up a cloud mining project, but not anyone can set up a cloud mining project and also be responsible for the currency.  Again, you are ignoring the clear conflict of interest.

Then you again argue that giving this 200% to cloud mining investors is not an issue because we can all invest in cloud mining, so again I reiterate, you are saying we can all invest in the operations that the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining have set up therefore its fair.  What you are arguing is that the 200% is an incentive to invest in cloud mining - to enrich the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining.  The reason they should take coins from their own pockets to reward investors is because that somewhat eliminates the conflict of interest.

It seems like you have no concept of conflict of interest.  Maybe you should look it up and school yourself on what it is and why its bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: