Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850325 times)
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:49:55 PM

I would love to use your software BUT I cant keep my pool info in.
It always default to the authors worker ID and donation pool.
I've tried to remove it but it keeps coming back, what am I doing wrong ?

Bob

After you enter your pool info and hit save, it will move you to the mobile notification section.  Remove what is in the E-Mail address and hit save again.  It will save after that.

If that works I owe you a six pack  Grin
I've been messing with this for hours.
I wondered why it went to that mobile thing but didn't give it much thought, I assumed it was just a quirk.
Going down to the dungeon to give it a try.
bobsav2121

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

Bob

After you enter your pool info and hit save, it will move you to the mobile notification section.  Remove what is in the E-Mail address and hit save again.  It will save after that.

I wondered why it went to that mobile thing but didn't give it much thought, I assumed it was just a quirk.

Nope. same thing. I entered two new pools after deleting the default hit "save" it brought me to the mobile page, cleared out that info, hit " save" and the default pool and the mobile stuff is back the way it was.
HuhHuh
bobsav2121

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:10:59 PM

Bob

Nope. same thing. I entered two new pools after deleting the default hit "save" it brought me to the mobile page, cleared out that info, hit " save" and the default pool and the mobile stuff is back the way it was.
HuhHuh

Ok this is getting stupid, I signed up for mobile miner with my info.
My 2 pools are the only ones showing in the "settings"
When I go to the "dashboard" there  is the authors ghash account and HIS worker happily hashing away !

bobsav2121

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:18:50 PM

Bob

HuhHuh

Ok this is getting stupid, I signed up for mobile miner with my info.
My 2 pools are the only ones showing in the "settings"
When I go to the "dashboard" there  is the authors ghash account and HIS worker happily hashing away !

Ok, I downloaded another IMG and started from scratch.
Followed your idea and it seems to have worked.
Dont know why it didn't work the first ten times Cry

Thanks for your help. appreciate it.
Have a good one, happy mining
Bob
martin1024

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:54:47 PM

I have really big problems these days with my G-Blade connected to Raspbery with latest Minera. Miner is online, but it does not mine at all (the only program that looks working sometimes is cpuminer aka minerd, the others - offline). I looked in the console in screen and found out there is a problem with connecting - it keeps saying "trying to connect, retry" etc.

I just don't know what's wrong, it worked a few weeks really good and stable, but the last few days it went wrong Sad

any advice?

thank You
bobsav2121

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:16:40 PM

How long does it take for " auto-tune " to do something ?
I have 10 gridseeds running for 2 1/2 hours and no change.

Bob
MobileWill

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:17:50 PM

Bob

It takes awhile. I would give a day. But usually there is a freq change after the first hour.

Are they still at your starting freq?

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
bobsav2121

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

Bob

It takes awhile. I would give a day. But usually there is a freq change after the first hour.

They moved from 850 to 851 so I guess something is starting to happen.
Thanks will wait till morning and see what happens.
Npn
sab4you

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:48:57 PM

Since upgrading from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2, I noticed two things

1) I had a primary, a failover and I contributed - so 3 pools.  It would start up trying to run multiple pools at once, not always necessarily my two and sometimes the contribution would be the primary startup.  I ended up having to take out my secondary & contribution to ensure it would mine my primary as directed.

2) hashrates dropped 1/5.  I am running a single gridseed blade and consistently running at 5-5.2 mhs.  After the upgrade I am averaging 4 mhs.  Looking at minera chart history this also verifies I was always above 5 mhs and now lost a good 1/5 mhs.  I know bfgminer was upgraded from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 so maybe that is involved and not minera itself?

Anybody else have these changes?
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

Since upgrading from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2, I noticed two things

1) I had a primary, a failover and I contributed - so 3 pools.  It would start up trying to run multiple pools at once, not always necessarily my two and sometimes the contribution would be the primary startup.  I ended up having to take out my secondary & contribution to ensure it would mine my primary as directed.

2) hashrates dropped 1/5.  I am running a single gridseed blade and consistently running at 5-5.2 mhs.  After the upgrade I am averaging 4 mhs.  Looking at minera chart history this also verifies I was always above 5 mhs and now lost a good 1/5 mhs.  I know bfgminer was upgraded from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 so maybe that is involved and not minera itself?

Anybody else have these changes?

If you have only Gridseed I could suggest to give a try with cpuminer-gc3355.
Multiple pools active in the same time it's a normal behaviour with BFGminer (and I think also with CGminer), it should start mining only to the main one in about one minute.

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
ahsbqt

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:54:57 PM

Hello guys, i was using starminer for the last 2 months, now runing minera 0.3.2 with cgminer dmaxl, so far this problems

1.  I am runing 5 furys, they start correctly only when i add --zeus-clock option

2. if i enable logging option the miner doesnt start at all

thanks

Ahs

PD: Is posible to enable that we can change the pool through the mobileminer app in the future?
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

PD: Is posible to enable that we can change the pool through the mobileminer app in the future?

This is supported by the MobileMiner API but Michele would need to add support in Minera. I'm happy to help with it.

It may be worth adding your request here: https://github.com/michelem09/minera/issues

As that is where the author has directed previous MobileMiner requests.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
la7eralus

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

This is supported by the MobileMiner API but Michele would need to add support in Minera. I'm happy to help with it.

It may be worth adding your request here: https://github.com/michelem09/minera/issues

Curious if there has been any luck getting a fully functional binary under MinerA for the RockMiner RocketBox's?  Or if there are currently no problems if you have any pointers in getting it working as I have so far been unable to replicate even 60% of the hashrate of the RockMiner official controller in BFGMiner and have had no success whatsoever under the current CGMiner =/  Hoping anyone can help!
nst6563

Activity: 252
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:24:15 PM

Has anyone tried getting the Gridseed A1 hardware working under Minera?  Right now I'm using the UGLY AS HELL software that shipped with it....that was either written by a retard, or intentionally "broken" to permanently mine on their pool.  For one, it's pretty much all in chinese.  Second....when you click the settings button to change the pool info and stuff....you get a blank screen.  It immediately starts mining for someone else.  I promptly pulled the SD out and finally found the username/password (pi/pi3.1415) and was able to ssh in and change the settings manually.  So right now it's mining at a steady 1.2Th/s...but using that god aweful interface and no ability to switch pools easily.

I tried following these instructions from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495357.msg6672849#msg6672849 and I can get the version of cgminer (3.9.0) from the chinese shitware to launch but it doesn't detect the blades.  The blades and controller board are all hooked up to the rpi GPIO pins. 

I tried the "official" cgminer but I think it's looking for a USB connection and not through GPIO.

Anyone have any idea on what I might be missing to get this rolling?

I have img files of the original software, as well as the binary and config files from the chinese shitware that I can zip and up post if needed.  Michelem - I can open up an ssh tunnel to the unit if you'd like direct access for testing sometime. 
bobsav2121

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:18:27 AM

Bob

They moved from 850 to 851 so I guess something is starting to happen.
Thanks will wait till morning and see what happens.
Npn

Well it's working it found my 2 " modded" units and pushed them to 1175 hz, even the stock units are pushing close to 400 Mh/s.

One question though does Minera constantly try to update freq's or does it stop once it finds the max a unit can run at. ?

Bob
bosondehiggs

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:56:46 AM

It is possible to add zeus options?
like --zeus-chips: x; --zeus-clock: x; --zeus-nocheck-golden should be easier for configurate and for new users.

And i have a little problem if i change something for exemple clock speed i need to unplug my raspberrypi or miner don't restart.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

This is supported by Minera too, I added MM actions in the last release. You can start/stop/restart and switch pools. If you are on a smartphone app you have to clik the "Coins" button.

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:40:06 AM

Ok I've gone back through about 20 pages and I'm confused.

Will minera work with GS minis and Furys in the same instance or not?

I've tried just about everything my little brain can muster trying to change settings and whatnot and just end up with the miner being offline and now under the dmax fork I get an unrecognized option for -gridseed freq when I don't have it in the options at all.

I'm stumped and looking for direction here, thanks in advance for any help.

sinmantky

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:14:52 AM

Ok I've gone back through about 20 pages and I'm confused.

Will minera work with GS minis and Furys in the same instance or not?

I've tried just about everything my little brain can muster trying to change settings and whatnot and just end up with the miner being offline and now under the dmax fork I get an unrecognized option for -gridseed freq when I don't have it in the options at all.

I'm stumped and looking for direction here, thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, I have done it.

1) install minera, change your miner to "BFGMiner"
2) set it to scan auto and scrypt
3) save and restart miner
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:31:44 PM

Hello guys, i was using starminer for the last 2 months, now runing minera 0.3.2 with cgminer dmaxl, so far this problems

1.  I am runing 5 furys, they start correctly only when i add --zeus-clock option

2. if i enable logging option the miner doesnt start at all

thanks

Ahs

I use minera with mobileminer and I can change pools threw the cell app. its the little grey box on the first page. Press it you will see your pools pick one. Check the web interface.Your pool should change. Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: