Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850312 times)
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:50:53 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 01:59:40 PM by suzukii

Hi all.

Trying my hand at the new Minera v0.3.2 again after not messing with it since the May releases.

I have two issues:

(1) I'm only getting around 20MH/s with the default auto tuning options checked when I should be getting 43MH/s plus.
Also, I don't know what & where to modify to increase the clock speeds.

Can someone give me a tiny hand on how to setup the clock speed at 838MHz for my 8 gridseed G-blades?  
Thanks in advance.

(2) How can I upgrade the BFGminer version to the actual latest one which would be v4.5.0 or is this a No-no?

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

Hi all.

Trying my hand at the new Minera v0.3.2 again after not messing with it since the May releases.

I have two issues:

(1) I'm only getting around 20MH/s with the default auto tuning options checked when I should be getting 40MH/s plus.

Can someone give me a tiny hand on how to setup the clock speed at 838MHz for my 8 gridseed G-blades?  
Thanks in advance.

For cpuminer:

Code:
minerd --gc3355-detect --freq=838

For bfgminer:

Code:
bfgminer --scan=all -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=838

For cgminer (only until v 0.3.1):

Code:
cgminer-dmaxl-zeus --gridseed-options freq=838,chips=40

Or you can try using the frequency slider via the guided mode in the settings tab...

Good luck!  Grin

suzukii

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:34:04 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 01:59:02 PM by suzukii

Hi all.

I have two issues:

(1) I'm only getting around 20MH/s with the default auto tuning options checked when I should be getting 40MH/s plus.

Thanks in advance.

For cpuminer:

Code:
minerd --gc3355-detect --freq=838

For bfgminer:

Code:
bfgminer --scan=all -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=838

For cgminer (only until v 0.3.1):

Code:
cgminer-dmaxl-zeus --gridseed-options freq=838,chips=40

Or you can try using freq slider in the guided mode via the settings tab in Minera...

Good luck!  Grin

Thanks Trimegistus for you quick response.

I had just copied the following: "-S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=838", (without the quotes) from somewhere else, (I think it was yours from a previous thread) under the "Extra Options" while still using the "GUIDED" preselected options.  This works.

Cool beans.  Now getting 40+Mh/s 37+Mh/s.

Thank you.

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
sinmantky

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:26:42 AM

BFGMiner 4.5.0 came out, so I wanna try it out. Whats the command to manually update the miners?
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:26:55 AM

BFGMiner 4.5.0 came out, so I wanna try it out. Whats the command to manually update the miners?

I'm going to release the 0.3.3 version with all the miners updated today. There isn't a single command to do that.You should compile your miner and save it in the minera-bin/ directory

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
sinmantky

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

I'm going to release the 0.3.3 version with all the miners updated today. There isn't a single command to do that.You should compile your miner and save it in the minera-bin/ directory

thank you!
I was gonna compile it, but prefer the official version!
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:14:14 AM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

* This release just updates Bfgminer and Cgminer to their latest relative versions.
* Reverted Cgminer Dmaxl Zeus fork to support Zeus & Gridseeds (Note, there are known bugs: https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/17 - https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/15)

And you should see the brand new Minera website!

Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:25:47 AM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

* This release just updates Bfgminer and Cgminer to their latest relative versions.
* Reverted Cgminer Dmaxl Zeus fork to support Zeus & Gridseeds (Note, there are known bugs: https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/17 - https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/15)

Thanks for the new version!

Note: Cgminer Dmaxl Zeus might have bugs when working with other mining devices but it performs flawlessly with my G-Blades.

PS: Love the site...  Grin

qiqiji

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

well got my 4 blizzards and 1 hurricane running but for some reason it won't connect to my main pool don't know if anybody else is having a issue with this pool coinsolver.com3333. when i put it as my main pool and delete the failover the miners won't start. if i leave my failover pool there it will start the miners and the dashboard will show the pool is dead when i know that its not, because i was using CGminer on windows and it was mining to that pool just fine.

also how do you get the real time log to work? all I get is  [2014-07-29 04:02:59] /var/www/minera/minera-bin/cgminer-dmaxl-zeus: --gridseed-freq=838: unrecognized option

if you are using 0.3.2, please set minera-bin/cgminerStartupScript to 777,so www-data user can modify it

PS: i think it's bug
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:44:52 PM

well got my 4 blizzards and 1 hurricane running but for some reason it won't connect to my main pool don't know if anybody else is having a issue with this pool coinsolver.com3333. when i put it as my main pool and delete the failover the miners won't start. if i leave my failover pool there it will start the miners and the dashboard will show the pool is dead when i know that its not, because i was using CGminer on windows and it was mining to that pool just fine.

also how do you get the real time log to work? all I get is  [2014-07-29 04:02:59] /var/www/minera/minera-bin/cgminer-dmaxl-zeus: --gridseed-freq=838: unrecognized option

if you are using 0.3.2, please set minera-bin/cgminerStartupScript to 777,so www-data user can modify it

PS: i think it's bug

You cannot use Gridseed devices with the any of the cgminer versions installed in v0.3.2, hence the error. Upgrade your system to the latest Minera version and you will be able to get your Gridseeds recognized by cgminer-dmaxl-zeus.

suzukii

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:55:51 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 02:05:55 PM by suzukii

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

Hi. I'm a Rookie to Linux anything.
I just came back to Minera as of last night. Excellent.
So far so good but getting 3-4Mh/s less then with Minepeon on my Raspberry Pi model B version.
I have some questions, if anyone can help.

While using SSH can I update straight from v0.3.2 without losing my existing config?
To update from v0.3.2 to v0.3.3 can I just do a "git pull" command?
Do I have to switch to a certain directory prior to running the git pull command? If so, which one?

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

So far so good but getting 3-4Mh/s less then with Minepeon on my Raspberry Pi.B version.

While using SSH can I update straight from v0.3.2 without losing my existing config?
Do I have to switch to a certain directory prior to running the git pull command? If so, which one?

The update from the dashboard works well.

However, you can always do it by hand. Just type:

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all
sudo git reset --hard origin/master
sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

suzukii

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:08:00 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

So far so good but getting 3-4Mh/s less then with Minepeon on my Raspberry Pi model B version.

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all
sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

Again, thanks for your quick response.

I will do that now.

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
qiqiji

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:42:26 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 03:16:36 PM by qiqiji

I'm using minera with gridseed for a long time, it works fine, thank you!

Today i got 2 NEW Zeus Hurricane X6 (64 chips, 240Mhz, 10M hash rate, 230W on wall each)

I tried minera 0.3.2 and 0.3.3

CGminer Dmaxl Zeus works with --zeus-chips 64 --zeus-clock 240, but i got 99% HW and about 1M hash rate each

Bfgminer works with -S zus:all --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=240, i got a lower HW (about 20%) and get 7M hash rate each

i tried add --zeus-nocheck-golden for CGminer or add --set zus:ignore_golden_nonce=1 for Bfgminer, i get same result

any ideas?

PS: It's works fine with Zeus Official Raspberry IMG, 10M hash rate each, but that is so ugly Wink i try to copy there cgminer to minera, it can work, speed fine, bug all minera UI(data) stop woking (different api output duo to json broke?), if you want, i can upload that cgminer binary file
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

Michelem
How are we supposed to use Minera with or Zeus/gaw furries/blizzards miners. 3.2.0 was working flawlessly with them. The problem with the revert is it does not only effect the DMAX cgminer but also BFgminer as well.So basically zeus mining is broke if we upgrade. Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:55:29 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

Michelem
How are we supposed to use Minera with or Zeus/gaw furries/blizzards miners. 3.2.0 was working flawlessly with them. The problem with the revert is it does not only effect the DMAX cgminer but also BFgminer as well.So basically zeus mining is broke if we upgrade. Thanks

As you read above your post a guy is telling BFGminer is working with Zeus.
For CGminer Dmaxl it's bugged and I can't do much. If you wanna it to work with Zeus only (and without the bug) you should compile your own, follow the readme on the Github page of Dmaxl and enable only zeus.
Then overwrite the file in minera-bin/ directory.

Or just revert your install to 0.3.2 with "git checkout f46ca0c156329d01eee76c2ae8daf98543cb45a0"

option zeus-nocheck-golden is useful ONLY if you have a dated device (I mean one of the first shipped).

suzukii

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:00:45 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

* ...(Note, there are known bugs: https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/17 - https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/15)

Hi...

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all
sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

I will do that now.

There are bugs, is right.

I just upgraded to the v0.3.3 then record my Raspberry Pi and then realized that I have no WEBUI status for my G-blades.  See 1st pic below.  
However, I know it's mining because the remote screen is showing me that it is mining.

Webui Pic:

TUI of bfgminer v4.5.0 mining status via remote not reflected in Minerals WEBUI:

Any suggestions?

How can i revert back to v0.3.2?  Would it be the same command as suggested in the previous post before this one written to vabchgent?

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:09:47 PM

Minera v0.3.3 is out!

* ...(Note, there are known bugs: https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/17 - https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/issues/15)

Hi...

Code:
cd /var/www/minera
sudo git fetch --all
sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

I will do that now.

There are bugs, is right.

I just upgraded to the v0.3.3 then record my Raspberry Pi and then realized that I have no WEBUI status for my G-blades.  See 1st pic below.  
However, I know it's mining because the remote screen is showing me that it is mining.

Webui Pic:

TUI of bfgminer v4.5.0 mining status via remote not reflected in Minerals WEBUI:

Any suggestions?

How can i revert back to v0.3.2?  Would it be the same command as suggested in the previous post before this one written to vabchgent?

It's weird, what do you get while running if you point to:

http://<ip>/minera/index.php/app/api?command=miner_stats
http://<ip>/minera/index.php/app/stats

EDIT: Please I need the miner conf you are using too (you can hide the pools if you want)

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

is there a round robin setting in Minera? i remember one of the miners had it and i used it to mine various coins over a period of time. since then, i have switched to minera and zencloud for monitoring. but i would think others might like it

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:18:13 PM

Top bar Settings is not working in Minera v0.3.3. No way to add any altcoin. Only initial  three ones are present
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: