Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268350 times)
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:38:30 PM

For those looking for some more details... check out the link, our design incorporates some of the features from dual path paradigm concepts, although we are advancing this concept to be multi-path paradigm, and we will implement on top of tor to provide a high level of anonymity

http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf

The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005, the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day

Insanely good work Dev. !

+1  Bye bye haters!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:40:08 PM

I like Dark but come on, the whole thing is nothing but a slick marketing and product launch.

There is no marketing associated with Darkcoin. No sponsorships, giveaways, promo events, etc. There was a conscious decision to wait, get the job done and then market. How can you market a product which is beta and not final?

However, coinmarketcap caught up, whales caught up and the pressure escalated. Then global media caught up, then LTC and BTC holders started hedging with DRK and the whole thing blew enormously in terms of coin value and attention.

then spring this whole masternodes concept that encourages hoarding of the coins to keep the network alive which gets everyone in a buying spree, neverminding the fact the system is setup to further more enrich all those early miners who have the lion's share of the loot.

There must be negative incentives to prevent bad actors from mapping the network. No dis-incentive => someone launches 10.000 nodes and has 99.9% chance to map all transactions. If you make it "costly" to own the nodes you prevent the bad actor attack to a sufficient degree.

XC will "suffer" criticism on this regard for a while until it comes up with another or similar solution.
And then it'll be a POS Darkcoin clone.

If you write your own code, you are generally not considered a clone but the distinction can be elusive for non-coders. The key will be to maximize the technology and make it as anonymous as it can get.
veebee

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

lol i love this dev, leaves everyone in suspense and then uppercuts all the haters

i bet all those dumpers hitting themselves in the balls with a hammer

+1

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

lol wtg dev

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:43:19 PM

i bought over 500 XCoin here -> https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/x

Thinking it was XC (X11 Coin)

Now i learned the HARD way that i lost 0.54 BTC !!! Sad

Withdrew it and now "it's gone" destroyed i believe

I withdrew XCoin to my X11 address   XWB4AHRwgQnhGToasRbqgfUXGHrw8bBXZR           (if someone rich is willing to donate feel free Cheesy)  (i normally never bribe!)

At least someone on europex is happy that i bought his expensive XCoin then

PS: I never bribe, just feeling bad at the moment and it is the thruth i made this mistake! Sad  CRY

The transaction id from XCoin =>  ded4a451e575a5d15f2bdd634c64d9c494e3a60f23d0b13c57ae5d3ea4ed88f6

Look my post history and see i'm active on several coins, now i dived into X11 Coin and didn't notice XCoin is another coin.

Let people know... plz plz plz
Let this be a warning for others not to get mistaken or confused

I won't go in XC11 now since i will stop trading for a while..  Destroyed 0.54 BTC in total just because the name is almost the same Sad

wait XCoin = X11 coin i think

I don't believe that is X11Coin or XC -

did you receive your coins?

If your coins are lost, contact me and I'll see what I can do

Sad news from the ticket i created on europex, he cannot do anything about it because the seller of those XCoin's withdrew the BTC i payed him. Maybe i can get 500 XCoin's back if i'm 'lucky'.. what are 500 XCoins really worth? lol...

Anyway it seems europex is trustfull, maybe a new exchange to trade on (not that i'm going to trade again any time soon, anywhere...)
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:43:56 PM

I like Dark but come on, the whole thing is nothing but a slick marketing and product launch.

There is no marketing associated with Darkcoin. No sponsorships, giveaways, promo events, etc. There was a conscious decision to wait, get the job done and then market. How can you market a product which is beta and not final?

However, coinmarketcap caught up, whales caught up and the pressure escalated. Then global media caught up, then LTC and BTC holders started hedging with DRK and the whole thing blew enormously in terms of coin value and attention.

then spring this whole masternodes concept that encourages hoarding of the coins to keep the network alive which gets everyone in a buying spree, neverminding the fact the system is setup to further more enrich all those early miners who have the lion's share of the loot.

There must be negative incentives to prevent bad actors from mapping the network. No dis-incentive => someone launches 10.000 nodes and has 99.9% chance to map all transactions. If you make it "costly" to own the nodes you prevent the bad actor attack to a sufficient degree.

XC will "suffer" criticism on this regard for a while until it comes up with another or similar solution.

If you write your own code, you are generally not considered a clone but the distinction can be elusive for non-coders. The key will be to maximize the technology and make it as anonymous as it can get.
Maybe not a direct clone, but supernodes sound familiar. Special nodes that do mixing, where have we seen that before?
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

Maybe not a direct clone, but supernodes sound familiar. Special nodes that do mixing, where have we seen that before?

DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

This is why the multi-path paradigm network I built back in 2005 still functions to do this day and scaled up to meet the demands of 2014... think back to 2005, granted we had the internet, but not the mobile technology - and that is a key part of my background is mobility that will be leveraged in the android anonymous POS wallet

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:49:48 PM

DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

I think the potential for masternode application is being considered for DRK too (extra services through the masternodes etc) although the scope of services may vary. Altcoins are certainly evolving...

Will you also implement a mining reward schedule or fee-based-payment for x11coin supernodes?
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

You are complete moron...did you read this .pdf Huh What is behind supernodes that is the key ...you illiterate idiot  Cool
atcsecure (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:50:53 PM

I think the potential for masternode application is being considered for DRK too (extra services through the masternodes etc) although the scope of services may vary. Altcoins are certainly evolving...

Will you also implement a mining reward schedule or fee-based-payment for x11coin supernodes?

it would be fee-based and it would go the node that processed the transaction

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
atcsecure (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:15:44 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 08:25:52 PM by atcsecure

I forgot the other PDF that also reflects some key concepts in our design, take note of the dual-path communications, XC will use multi-path

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf

These are shown as reference material purposes only

evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:25:04 PM

I forgot the other PDF that also reflects some key concepts in our design, take note of the dual-path communications, XC will use multi-path

And the crowd comes to a HUSH.  Hope you get to enjoy a bit of the weekend.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:39:36 PM

Buy xc now will be even mooning on way up.
Wow great research papers,Dev got it solid.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:42:37 PM

These are shown as reference material purposes only

suppernodes

sounds tasty

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

From the research I've done and people Im speaking this team is solid  and will be a force to be recon with
Pajkho

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

Which pool is the most stable?
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

is the wallet still on for today?

atcsecure (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:16:10 PM

is the wallet still on for today?

yes tonight

veebee

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:17:44 PM

atcsecure,

any idea on a time frame and what timezone lol

i want to make sure i am home

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:21:02 PM

So, was the coin count reduced?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: