Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:12:11 AM

altcoinUK, go check your boyfriend. He's missing you! We'll not!!!!!!!!

Go go go!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:18:07 AM

Really ?
This is what it has come to?
All of u should be Ashamed for real.
This baby shit has got to end.
Ill be moving to the announced moderated thread and it cant arrive soon enough.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:20:07 AM

Really ?
This is what it has come to?
All of u should be Ashamed for real.
This baby shit has got to end.
Ill be moving to the announced moderated thread and it cant arrive soon enough.

You're right and we're all looking forward for it... As for the present thread, trash is where it belongs. Let's kill it
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:21:40 AM

We have a great community here  :-)))
whats wrong you don't like being attacked and shit on?!!? all of a sudden u curl up into a ball like a little bitch ahahahhah

And you verileader, you own a clothing manufacturing business, you are a business man and you want buy my coins you wannabe trader :-)))

Since the hardcore cheerleaders 18 years old school boys like you are with 0.4 BTC combined wealth no wonder there is no buy support for this coin.

again you uniformed loser loll i am not a verileader loll and yes i own a clothing manufacturing business, and no I'm not 18 yrs old I'm a 34 year old father of 3 boys and i can buy every vrc you own, along with all your other coins u have , and your house (prob don't own one), your car(prob don't own one),lol TEST ME!! PLEASE TEST ME , I KEEP OFFERING BUT YOU AVOID MY OFFER!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:22:37 AM

We have a great community here  :-)))
whats wrong you don't like being attacked and shit on?!!? all of a sudden u curl up into a ball like a little bitch ahahahhah

And you verileader, you own a clothing manufacturing business, you are a business man and you want buy my coins you wannabe trader :-)))

Since the hardcore cheerleaders 18 years old school boys like you are with 0.4 BTC combined wealth no wonder there is no buy support for this coin.

again you uniformed loser loll i am not a verileader loll and yes i own a clothing manufacturing business, and no I'm not 18 yrs old I'm a 34 year old father of 3 boys and i can buy every vrc you own, along with all your other coins u have , and your house (prob don't own one), your car(prob don't own one),lol TEST ME!! PLEASE TEST ME , I KEEP OFFERING BUT YOU AVOID MY OFFER!
oh ya and EAT A DICK!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:26:02 AM

Technically speaking, we're about to see a new uptrend starting in the next few days.
The time is your friend... Waiting patiently is a gift for long term investors!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:36:27 AM

Technically speaking, we're about to see a new uptrend starting in the next few days.
you could be right but no doubt any new people curious about vrc who come here to get informed def run away pretty fast...this isn't the vericoin thread anymore , its the altcoinUK and barabbas fuck show... complete war zone now, even i was pushed past my limit and believe it or not it takes a lot to get me to this point. I'm done with trying to discuss anything with those idiots, its useless and clear their intentions are purely to beat down vericoin...end of story.

CLOSE THE THREAD DOWN AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!! so we can finally start moving forward...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

you could be right but no doubt any new people curious about vrc who come here to get informed def run away pretty fast...this isn't the vericoin thread anymore , its the altcoinUK and barabbas fuck show... complete war zone now, even i was pushed past my limit and believe it or not it takes a lot to get me to this point. I'm done with trying to discuss anything with those idiots, its useless and clear their intentions are purely to beat down vericoin...end of story.

CLOSE THE THREAD DOWN AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!! so we can finally start moving forward...

Yep... Let me share some thoughts here:
1) According to @Effects, there's something new (in terms of forum) in the works and it looks like it will be available pretty soon
2) Apparently, the release of this new space will synchronize with this new uptrend
3) On any uptrend, volume soars and many new investors come to learn about the asset
4) They will be redirected to the new space where the 2 dick suckers will be banned
5) The down pressure artificially created by so much FUD will revert into buying pressure

At the end, their continuous and repeated fudding will propel prices higher... That's the big irony and it's about to start soon.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:58:31 AM

Yep... Let me share some thoughts here:
1) According to @Effects, there's something new (in terms of forum) in the works and it looks like it will be available pretty soon
2) Apparently, the release of this new space will synchronize with this new uptrend
3) On any uptrend, volume soars and many new investors come to learn about the asset
4) They will be redirected to the new space where the 2 dick suckers will be banned
5) The down pressure artificially created by so much FUD will revert into buying pressure

At the end, their continuous and repeated fudding will propel prices higher... That's the big irony and it's about to start soon.
would be great if it all played out like that Smiley hope it does!

but people will always come to this thread ... it'll be a war zone here and always.. I still think this thread needs to be shut down and a moderated thread should be opened here for the people who are big on using bitcointalk ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:59:32 AM

i can buy every vrc you own, along with all your other coins u have ... TEST ME!! PLEASE TEST ME , I KEEP OFFERING BUT YOU AVOID MY OFFER!

You never offered me anything to buy and I doubt a mental hospital patient like yourself own any businesses, but lets try, money is money for me and for you as well, I guess we can put aside emotions. If you insist you have 150 BTC then you can buy my VRCs. I will need all your details, mobile phone, address where we can meet you to get done the deal. If that's all right PM me and we will discuss the deal outside of this thread - otherwise fuck-off and never ever mention that you can buy my coins.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:03:43 AM

i can buy every vrc you own, along with all your other coins u have ... TEST ME!! PLEASE TEST ME , I KEEP OFFERING BUT YOU AVOID MY OFFER!

You never offered me anything to buy and I doubt a mental hospital patient like yourself own any businesses, but lets try, money is money for me and for you as well, I guess we can put aside emotions. If you insist you have 150 BTC then you can buy my VRCs. I will need all your details, mobile phone, address where we can meet you to get done the deal. If that's all right PM me and we will discuss the deal outside of this thread - otherwise fuck-off and never ever mention that you can buy my coins.

I have a buyer for you altcoinUK...totally serious! PM and I will connect you with him.

He wants 400k VRC...he has an account of 132 btc
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:05:09 AM

i will give you zero information u scum fuck but i will NO PROBLEM use an escrow service and do this... come on big boy...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:06:28 AM

I have a buyer for you altcoinUK...totally serious! PM and I will connect you with him.

wow relax, i actually want them... i offered first and ill take all 150 btc worth so no point of going with your guy...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:10:26 AM

altcoinUK, you piece of shit... Sell your coins NOW and go check out your boyfriend. He's missing you! We'll not!!!!!!!!

Go go go!!!!

[/quote]
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:18:13 AM

Now my dear friends, we must all think a bit.. If a piece of shit, a scumbag that bashes away VRC for weeks now says he holds 400k coins, what exactly has he been doing?

A) Lying cause he doesn't hold what he stated
B) FUDDING in order to buy cheaper and cheaper
C) Orchestrated and deliberate suicide of his wealth
D) None of the above, he's just mentally ill

@altcoinUK: Go fuck a broom stick. Go Go Go!!!!!!!
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:31:50 AM

i will give you zero information u scum fuck.

So you have no money and you shit yourself you pussy to do the deal in person. Fuck off then and never ever bother me with your buy offers you fucking retard.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:33:53 AM

PM me please the details.
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:35:41 AM

altcoinUK, you piece of shit... Sell your coins NOW and go check out your boyfriend. He's missing you! We'll not!!!!!!!!

Go go go!!!!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:39:46 AM

i will give you zero information u scum fuck.

So you have no money and you shit yourself you pussy to do the deal in person. Fuck off then and never ever bother me with your buy offers you fucking retard.

nice try u fake loser lolololol

we all know why we use bitcoin... there is no need for my personal information lol what do u think this is ahahahahah your a fuckn joke and you have nothing thats why u look for any reason to back out.... i sent u a private message (a very polite one) which i have no problem posting here for everyone to see , i told you YOU can choose the escrow service and that I'm ready if you are and there is zero risk on either side... don't try and play reverse psychology with me kid... I'm ready when u are!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:40:41 AM

Why would someone request to meet in person to sell 400K VRC ?!?!?!?

Only if he's a fucking liar who wants to pretend he owns what he simply doesn't.

You just have to set up the time and the buyer puts an offer let's say on Bittrex and the seller goes there and sells. Or the other way round.

As simple as that... By requesting to meet in person the biggest liar scumbag asshole altcoinUK just told us his whole story.

YOU'RE JUST AS STUPID AS ONE CAN POSSIBLY BE DICK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: