Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

And now, for reasons that you only know, you choose to apply the homophobic statements, that you yourself denounced earlier, to the clearly obsessed with eating dick illiterate individual, ah? Again, obviously not the sharpest knife in the kitchen... Why don't you re-read YOUR OWN POSTS of earlier today?

You've over-analyzed, misinterpreted, and twisted words to fit your own agenda once again. I am not applying any such statements and I still denounce the behavior that we saw earlier. I simply find it interesting that, out of all of the things that have been thrown back and forth over the past couple of days, you've latched on to the "eating dick" statements. If his posts had been filled with "FU!!" instead of "Eat a dick!!" would you be equally focused on pointing out his apparent obsession with fornication?

I don't have any agenda, you on the other hand, do. And I twist nothing, I clarify who of the two beasts is a homophobe and who is an illiterate idiot  obsessed with the idea of eating dick... which you seemed to have upside down as per your post on the matter.... uuuh, another thing -of the many- that you seem to not have quite clear is what "fornication" actually means: It is NOT, nor has anything to do with eating dick, a practice commonly called "fellatio" that, I repeat, has nothing to do with fornication.

Oh and yes, it calls the general people's attention way more when you post a half dozen times "Eat dick!!!" after gone completely mental than if you instead post "FU!!" or even the more descriptive "Fuck You!!!"... it is for the graphic nature of the of the words and the most common usage, in the case of the second.

But since none of this serves any discernible purpose that I can see, may I ask what is it that you find "interesting" about it? Should you be curious or otherwise interested in my sexual orientation, for whatever reason, you can just ask...
scott as u can see ,its pointless..this is what eventually after weeks made me go full retard... trust me I'm not proud i stooped to his lvl . but don't bother with him, unless you have way more patience than i do and i have three kids lol all boys oldest is 6 and twins 4... i have patience , but this guy isn't worth another word...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DazzlinDave™

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:50:03 AM

Also, since it seems you are concerned about the atmosphere of this thread, I would be interested in your view on the personal attacks and insults targeted to any and even the more civil criticisms in this thread or is that your concern at all? Knowing you, I am sure you disagree with the personal attacks and insults and you wish to address that issue as well.

Nobody in their right mind believes that the behavior that we've seen here in the past 24 hours is acceptable. As far as I'm concerned, ofp and ereborltc have earned themselves pre-bans on the new forum. Just don't pretend that you're innocent in all of this. You've dirtied your hands in this forum with minimal provocation in the recent past; the fact that it wasn't as aggressive or foul-mouthed does not make it any more acceptable.

Everybody who's been bickering here and getting into flame-wars and angry arguments over the past couple of weeks, do me a favor. Get the hell off these forums for a few days. Find something productive to do with your time for a change.

You are absolutely right ScottAllyn, I have to agree with you.

One minor element that I would disagree on, that my intention was not provoking any one but hoping that the DEVs will say, it's enough, it's really not good investors are unhappy, it's sucks that we failed, lets start working and put the coin to the level that we have promised it's going to be.

I am sure you know I was one of the biggest supporters of the DEVs. It's clear from my posts in this thread and tweets that until the price has not reached the (in my opinion) critical 10k (Aug 12) I had unconditionally supported anything the DEVs did from software development to Wall Street trips to Conference attendance. However, once the price reached the critical 10k level, I believe there is no place for accepting the failure and the not delivering DEVs must be questioned by investors: why there is no progress as well as the investors must demand progress. I thought, since the DEVs asked my investment, it is very reasonable to demand work if the project is failed - which is clearly the case. Well my strategy to demand work didn't work out :-))) and it seems the DEVs are not interested in the opinion of disappointed investors and instead of start delivering they move to another forum.

Again, apart from this aspect of the happenings you are quite right what you said.

/quote]

Really? Your actually trying to tell all of us here, that the Dev's personally asked you to invest in their coin? And seeing how you were asked to invest, you feel that you have the right to verbally abuse the Dev's ? I'm quite sure I recall you posting a few weeks back how you had no vrc coin, but you had decided to take upon yourself to buy up a bunch of vrc related web domains in the hope of getting rich from the sales or whatever your bent and twisted mind has thought of. Well, guess what....the Dev's dont have to answer to you, or anyone else here for that matter. You took a hell of a gamble, and are losing bigtime. Its not upto the Dev's to bail your ignorant and arrogant  ass out. Sell your sites, and accept your loss. I am a vrc holder, and if it means you get screwed and lose everything you have spent on your sites, I am all for the Dev's taking their sweet time in the works on the coin and future of VRC. The longer you have to sit around and wait to watch your money dwindle to nothing, the happier the real investors will be.

" since the DEVs asked my investment"...this still makes me laugh. Are you that full of yourself to think anybody in their right mind would believe that?  Shocked
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:51:16 AM

Taking a break here.  Grin
Just for interest.  Cheesy
A btc exchange in Indonesia (Bitcoin.co.id) has just launched a deal with a payment processor (iPayMu) which results in making it possible for anyone to buy btc at any one of over 10000 supermarkets with low fees. Just log on to your account at the exchange, set up deposit amount and then head to the local supermarket to buy the btc. No need for bank. Haven't tried it out yet. I guess I'll be met by raised eyebrows and a wtf expression but they catch on fast here in Asia so it'll up and running in no time. That combined with turning BALI into Bitcoin island just shows what can be done. The race is definitely on. America needs to embrace not legislate or get left behind.  Wink
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

If his posts had been filled with "FU!!" instead of "Eat a dick!!" would you be equally focused on pointing out his apparent obsession with fornication?
uuuh, another thing -of the many- that you seem to not have quite clear is what "fornication" actually means: It is NOT, nor has anything to do with eating dick, a practice commonly called "fellatio" that, I repeat, has nothing to do with fornication.

::pat's Barabbas on the head:: Thank you for the unnecessary lesson, but you clearly missed the point and, if anything, actually helped to further demonstrate it.

As you've noted, there's no real purpose to any of this (beyond having a bit of fun at your expense), so let's move on, shall we? Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:25:54 AM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:38:11 AM

This coin is a moon waiting to happen. Active devs, real life adoptation, updates coming. Looks a bit bullish in the charts also.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:42:23 PM by altcoinUK

I hope I'm doing this right. lol (Do I just type below the quote etc???)

@Jay Jay,

I appreciate your civil post - it always great to have a constructive dialogue with a fine gentleman like yourself. :-)))

Since you mentioned what I do and shouldn't do, I can assure you that I have genuine interest in the success of this coin. Besides that, I am in an unfortunate situation as I got into this coin a few good friends, they have trusted my experience in Bitcoin and software engineering and quite rightly they are asking lately: wtf, what is happening with VRC while other coins doing well, is that's all what our experienced PhD students and MS developers can deliver ... and I have to admit those questions are valid.

While I agree with you that we need to give the developers time to deliver, it seems to me your are not familiar with the technological, software engineering, business and integrity issues the vericoin operation is having such as

a) There is no real, notable innovation in vericoin. Please refer to the source code or if you aren't familiar with C/C++ programming then open your wallet and I am sure you will agree with this premise.

b) The devs - who presented them self as capable software developers and we bought the coin assuming they can actually develop software at the level of btcdrak, Peter Todd, Gavin Andersen, Gavin Wood just to mention a few from the good ones - are incapable to develop this coin, they are so arrogant that this issue cannot be discussed and investors have no idea whether this issue is being addresses at all.

c) The integrity of the devs unfortunately is not pure nor respectable as you've described it. We thought the shady association with the scammer WizRig was an isolated event - it is not. See the latest shameful act of EffectsToCause and verileader Reavon when they assisted in that 132 BTC trade on IRC two days ago, which trade was very much on the border line of fraud. What is very embarrassing (personally to me as well), that this happened on the IRC channel, the whole shameful act was witnessed by a serious investor whom actually I suggested to go to IRC if he wants more updated info about the DEV4 affair (and then he visited the IRC channel and sent me the details of that 132 BTC scam event so I am familiar with what happened). All who involved in that scam/fraud on the VeriCoin IRC media in the first place EffectsToCause should be ashamed by their acts (and btw Kevondo if you read this, I doubt very much that Herman guy with the 132 BTC was Barabbas and it was certainly not me, instead of making accusations talk to your shining star Doug Pike about why he was interested to scam a retarded who happened to have 132 BTC).

Now, the issues I described in points a-c can be addressed with steady software engineering work and acting with integrity. I hope you will be helping to adopt such practices within this operation.

On the note of implementation details, perhaps we need to learn from the proactive, professional and competent approach of ViaCoin. It has been a very good money for me what's happening with Via, but as a VRC bag holder I would like to see the same progress with vericoin as well, and since it's not a rocket science really what btcdrak does with ViaCoin, there is nothing shame in learning from others.

If you really want this coin succeed Jay Jay, then in my opinion you need to pay more attention to the technological, professional competence (see devs), integrity and community aspects of the operation instead of being concerned about the critical voices of this thread.
Also, until you don't take issue with the community/devs that comfortable with homophobic and obscene insults - in case if when the insults are directed to critical investors - then don't expect better atmosphere here.

Speak soon :-))

creamynebula

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:33:55 PM

What is the current wallet version? I'm not seeing a version number in either the website or the first post of this thread
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:36:44 PM

What is the current wallet version? I'm not seeing a version number in either the website or the first post of this thread

you can see it on http://vericoinnews.info

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:47:08 PM

c) The integrity of the devs unfortunately is not pure nor respectable as you've described it. We thought the shady association with the scammer WizRig was an isolated event - it is not. See the latest shameful act of EffectsToCause and verileader Reavon when they assisted in that 132 BTC trade on IRC two days ago, which trade was very much on the border line of fraud. What is very embarrassing (personally to me as well), that this happened on the IRC channel, the whole shameful act was witnessed by a serious investor whom actually I suggested to go to IRC if he wants more updated info about the DEV4 affair (and then he visited the IRC channel and sent me the details of that 132 BTC scam event so I am familiar with what happened). All who involved in that scam/fraud on the VeriCoin IRC media in the first place EffectsToCause should be ashamed by their acts (and btw Kevondo if you read this, I doubt very much that Herman guy with the 132 BTC was Barabbas and it was certainly not me, instead of making accusations talk to your shining star Doug Pike about why he was interested to scam a retarded who happened to have 132 BTC).

Oh c'mon! The guy claiming to have 132 BTC is an obvious scammer. He's pulled this little stunt a number of times in the channel, hoping to find someone to take the bait.

This guy posts screenshots of some blockchain.info address as proof that he has the BTC as well as some fabricated text log that's supposed to "certify his authenticity". He wants you to send him the VRC first, after which he'll send you the BTC payment. OR, he'll mention using another completely unknown person for escrow. As soon as anybody tries to get the guy to commit to a legitimate escrow service, his english will suddenly  become 10 times worse and he'll act completely confused ("why no want just trade now?") ... or he disappears completely.

Shame on them for trying to call his bluff and maybe having a bit of fun with him in the process!  Roll Eyes

Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:14:13 PM

We have a great community here  :-)))

We do have a great community Thanks.

AltcoinUK.

Deary me, SILLY You : ).

Obviously must of slipped your mind and completely forgot to answer, some questions posed to you a few days ago.

So are you suggesting that, using VRC to BUY stuff with OUT the need to HAVE or OWNING BITCOIN is a bad thing for vericoin to have initiated.

What happens when BTC start's to be adopted world wide, which is just on the cusp of happening.

Dark/stealth/invisible/cloak coins?, They will be a grave matter of concern for governments, long before they are considered or sanctioned for use. Bad investments.
Any coin with with intentions to hide transactions will suffer. after all if we all start dodging paying taxes !.

Please explain to us/me why I should not invest in Vericoin. Preferably not why its todays price on an exchange. Buts Its real value, in its possibilities, as decribed on page 1 and thread subject. And what would could you suggest? as a better coin to invest in?.

[/quote]

setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

Come on Wreathy,

can't you not simply ignore him instead of giving him the opportunity to answer and to post another bullshit?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

This coin is a moon waiting to happen. Active devs, real life adoptation, updates coming. Looks a bit bullish in the charts also.

Active devs??? I assume you're joking? These "active devs" haven't released anything for 10 weeks. They can not  even fix the goddamn wallet.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

Oh c'mon! The guy claiming to have 132 BTC is an obvious scammer. He's pulled this little stunt a number of times in the channel, hoping to find someone to take the bait.

This guy posts screenshots of some blockchain.info address as proof that he has the BTC as well as some fabricated text log that's supposed to "certify his authenticity". He wants you to send him the VRC first, after which he'll send you the BTC payment. OR, he'll mention using another completely unknown person for escrow. As soon as anybody tries to get the guy to commit to a legitimate escrow service, his english will suddenly  become 10 times worse and he'll act completely confused ("why no want just trade now?") ... or he disappears completely.

Shame on them for trying to call his bluff and maybe having a bit of fun with him in the process!  Roll Eyes

Before we discuss that matter, for the very right reasons you are a respected member of this community :-)) and unlike me, you are an English speaker, would you put these two fuckers above and below your post, the "setup" and "Wreathy" boys to their right place please? These two idiots, your two nice Verileaders were very comfortably supported the homophobic and the obsessed with dick eating retards when they made this thread a war zone. For the sake of young gay peoples who have never chosen to be what they are, but they still must suffer every day at school, home and virtually everywhere from idiots like these four nice Verileaders, explain to them please that your community do not need their support. Thanks.

As for EffectsToCause assist to the scam, yeah, there is always something else, once the manipulative WizRig, then the pumping tweets were just an opinion, then the appearance in the exchange troll box during the pump, the 200k sent to the exchange, everything was just a joke or naive mistake. But before we talk about that was it a scam or joke and I would tell you what do I know about Herman, I would have a question: if it was a prank and the IRC members knew it was a prank, how it come 2 hours later one of the respected IRC member came to me and offered the 132 BTC to me, as well as offered Herman as a completely legit and  verified trader, and that a deal with him will be escrowed? If you IRC boys knew it was a joke, then why you offered to me the 132 BTC - the very same money that you knew is not existent? I mean, it's either not true what you say that it was a joke or if the 132 BTC was a joke, then one of the respected IRC verileader tried to scam me.

And after lets discuss, how the act of EffectsToCause the lead developer who involved in a scam (suddenly is a joke) to gain 132 BTC, so how that event effected my friend, an investor who genuinely believing in the PhD boys bought 100k VRC and was in the IRC channel as he was interested to see if there is any info about DEV4.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:44:27 PM

AltcoinUK please feel free to quote me with the words, or the type of foul language your suggesting I have used.

In the mean while the questions I asked still remain unanswered Smiley.

Also just slightly curious as to why you keep hinting about the fact you are not english???.  No cares if you're English or not. But your Name an amazing grasp of the english language grammar and spelling you possess, suggests to me and this is my opinion ONLY,  Your British you give it away mate. far too many times.

I have said this before. Your very Evasive.

ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:46:42 PM

As for EffectsToCause assist to the scam, yeah, there is always something else, once the manipulative WizRig, then the pumping tweets were just an opinion, then the appearance in the exchange troll box during the pump, the 200k sent to the exchange, everything was just a joke or naive mistake. But before we talk about that was it a scam or joke and I would tell you what do I know about Herman, I would have a question: if it was a prank and the IRC members knew it was a prank, how it come 2 hours later one of the respected IRC member came to me and offered the 132 BTC to me, as well as offered Herman as a completely legit and  verified trader, and that a deal with him will be escrowed? If you IRC boys knew it was a joke, then why you offered to me the 132 BTC - the very same money that you knew is not existent? I mean, it's either not true what you say that it was a joke or if the 132 BTC was a joke, then one of the respected IRC verileader tried to scam me.

Gee, I dunno... maybe not everybody on IRC at the time knew it was a scam. Maybe none of them did. Maybe it's  actually someone legitimately looking to trade BTC for VRC and it's a mere coincidence that he uses the exact approach and technique that the scammers use. Let's all just throw out blatant accusations and hang everybody before getting all of the facts. Smiley

Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

Oh hey the price is going up.  Did Barabbas mention vericoin world day or something??  LOL Grin
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

Anyone else seen this website? I think VeriCoin could benefit from this type of website. Simple, and straight forward. Get people from point a to point b. You could even put this in the wallet, which would be about as user friendly as you could be. I would love to host this service. It would be easily done, and viewed on my website I will use for this project. You will not find 1 .com better suited for a mainstream project like this.

http://trybtc.com/

I'd love to provide this type of service on vericoins.com

Anyone with technical, or design capabilities interested in teaming up for a project like this could contact me.

*Edit You can also use VRC.xyz if people prefer that, but I feel .coms are better at this stage of the game.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:27:25 PM

Anyone else seen this website? I think VeriCoin could benefit from this type of website. Simple, and straight forward. Get people from point a to point b. You could even put this in the wallet, which would be about as user friendly as you could be. I would love to host this service. It would be easily done, and viewed on my website I will use for this project. You will not find 1 .com better suited for a mainstream project like this.

Anyone with technical, or design capabilities interested in teaming up for a project like this could contact me.

Interesting idea!.

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:30:32 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:52:44 PM by buy4crypto

Interesting idea!.

Don't got as much time for these as I would like. This would be something I would try to develop if I had time to focus on this.

I just decided recently to go a different approach to a business. As much as I love VeriCoin! I have bigger plans for my personal endeavors, which can include VeriCoin, and scale at incredible amounts within my capabilities. So I am excited to be on this new path, and grateful to all those who helped me attain a proper vision!

We will not be launching our website for a while until a proper team is created and venture capital is raised. But lets just say that VirtualCurrencyCollege.com courses are being developed now in thought and theory as to where we think the bitcoin / virtual currency industry is going. If anyone with extremely high levels of talent thinks they can add value to this project please PM me.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: