Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:01:15 AM

So Pike and Raevon -among others- were not just trying to perpetrate highway robbery on IRC but actually entering the "business" of providing escrow services to assist in the robbery. Well, well, welll... it is good that we wont ever again try to sell the "good guys" image... Now, about those 200k VRC Nosker rushed to Mintpal when the 8 million were robbed... what was again the purpose? Ah yes you told me it was to controll all buys... sounds legit.

Precisely, that was the case and no other way could the event interpreted by any investors who just logged in and joined the conversation, like my friend did it by visiting the channel to see if there's any new info about DEV4. As EffectsToCause admitted already, he had assigned an admin role to Reavon to present him as a trusted escrow by saying "Reavon is legit" (at 21:39 UK time), and then the rip-off deal was on its way.

One of the most shocking elements in this event is the arrogance of EffectsToCause, how he reacted to the few poor buggers that pointed out this is a rip-off and asked please stop it: he kicked-off the complaining users from the IRC channel instead of apologizing and make clear that it was a joke ... but suddenly the explanation is, that the escrow deal was an innocent joke.

I think you are right, the "good guys" image is not applicable any more.

perfect so u proved to yourself vericoin devs are scammers!
u done?
bye bye!!??

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

United.....stand
Divided.....fall.

New thread please. Smiley
ereborltc

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:08:04 AM

Hey VRC holders: We have some stuff we're working on but many of our potential partners are insistent that the community stop attacking each other and acting so childish. So please, let's try to be civil here or we will be forced to close this uncensored thread.
i want the thread closed even though i never agree with that in this case i do... but i will not contribute or answer anymore to barabbas and altcoinUKs posts, lets see how this turns out... would be nice to keep it open if we can all just stop the madness...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:09:19 AM

Hey VRC holders: We have some stuff we're working on but many of our potential partners are insistent that the community stop attacking each other and acting so childish. So please, let's try to be civil here or we will be forced to close this uncensored thread.

Agreed !

This is really becoming childish
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:13:01 AM

i want the thread closed even though i never agree with that in this case i do... but i will not contribute or answer anymore to barabbas and altcoinUKs posts, lets see how this turns out... would be nice to keep it open if we can all just stop the madness...

Pat...please close this thread and direct to the new forum. For the sanity of all...

This community should not be held hostage by these two individuals
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:15:24 AM

Hey VRC holders: We have some stuff we're working on but many of our potential partners are insistent that the community stop attacking each other and acting so childish. So please, let's try to be civil here or we will be forced to close this unce. ored thread.

Oh then by all means hurry up and close it and proceed with those fabulous deals you are aceing with third parties such as moolah and coinsis.... since those have proven to be so beneficial for the project (I know, I know, by 2040  we'll begin to see how beneficial they are a what a visionary you were). We are quite literally  forcing you to do what you have been so.long aching to do... go for it Nosker and, by the way, you can take the historic opportunity to tell everyone exactly what the purpose of the transfrr of you 200k vrc was.

So there are no more doubts or confusing interpretations...

You can also clarify that the dev team is not going to enter the vouching of new escrow businesses business.
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:16:55 AM

Hey VRC holders: We have some stuff we're working on but many of our potential partners are insistent that the community stop attacking each other and acting so childish. So please, let's try to be civil here or we will be forced to close this unce. ored thread.

Oh then by all means hurry up and close it and proceed with those fabulous deals you are aceing with third parties such as moolah and coinsis.... since those have proven to be so beneficial for the project (I know, I know, by 2040  we'll begin to see how beneficial they are a what a visionary you were). We are quite literally  forcing you to do what you have been so.long aching to do... go for it Nosker and, by the way, you can take the historic opportunity to tell everyone exactly what the purpose of the transfrr of you 200k vrc was.

You can also clarify that yhe dev team id not going to enter the vouching of new escrow businesses.

Aspergers?
Morb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

It's good to hear that they're sick of the nonsense going on in this thread.  It tells me you're dealing with smart people.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

It's good to hear that they're sick of the nonsense going on in this thread.  It tells me you're dealing with smart people.

Well if those partners can read im sure their smart enough to see whats going on here.
Its 2 people picking fights and a few weak people that cant resist feeding them.(or their part of the "crew")
Ive been asking for this shit to end for weeks now , Make the new moderated thread so we have a Choice.
I could care less what happens to this thread leave it open or close it but give the people that dont want this playground drama a Option to get their information.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:36:50 AM

You can also clarify that the dev team is not going to enter the vouching of new escrow businesses business.

he is simply asking you to chill out, cool it dude, with the accusations, wild theories etc, now odd spelling * what's up with that   Huh. You are much more eloquent & intelligent than that. So behave like it.

I have not been on here much, for the past few pages, You have been a very bad boy  Grin

i stood up for you on many occasions, whenever you show some collaboration. Lately I can see you are under fire from many which I did warn you a while back, that you can't just go around blasting insults and expect others to be kind.

Yes you can write your books, yes you can blast me, i am immune by now lol - but seriously, all jokes aside we all reflect the image of this coin. So let's be civil - thanks

ereborltc

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:42:22 AM

i think the people have spoken... time to shut this thread down and open a new one or just open a new one so we don't have to come here anymore...

lucky page 777 Wink perfect for the end of the madness Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:47:02 AM

This coin is a moon waiting to happen. Active devs, real life adoptation, updates coming. Looks a bit bullish in the charts also.

Active devs??? I assume you're joking? These "active devs" haven't released anything for 10 weeks. They can not  even fix the goddamn wallet.

He is not joking. There are a few VRC holders here who actually do believe that the devs are active. These users think that if the devs wake up, having a breakfast, lunch, dinner and go to sleep, i.e. they are active in a vegetative sense then the software is being developing. Of course it isn't the case and as you have pointed out the devs haven't released anything for 10 weeks.

Though the activity is manifested in something else lately, instead of doing work the devs are very much active on IRC for hours to escrow deals for selling VRC at 32k.
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:03:35 AM

This coin is a moon waiting to happen. Active devs, real life adoptation, updates coming. Looks a bit bullish in the charts also.

Active devs??? I assume you're joking? These "active devs" haven't released anything for 10 weeks. They can not  even fix the goddamn wallet.

He is not joking. There are a few VRC holders here who actually do believe that the devs are active. These users think that if the devs wake up, having a breakfast, lunch, dinner and go to sleep, i.e. they are active in a vegetative sense then the software is being developing. Of course it isn't the case and as you have pointed out the devs haven't released anything for 10 weeks.

Though the activity is manifested in something else lately, instead of doing work the devs are very much active on IRC for hours to escrow deals for selling VRC at 32k.

One less person to feed your trolling ass...Ignored!

MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:10:44 AM

Pat, Doug and David...this destructive thread needs to be closed!

Please do what needs to be done!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:14:24 AM

+10000000

refraining myself from going full retard on them again... i promised i wouldn't reply to them ... so i won't , but I'm counting on the devs to do the right thing..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:28:09 AM

I agree! Please close this bullshit. Nobody can find any news on the last hundred pages, just flaming and spamming. It's contraproductive.

Regards,
Michael 

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:41:28 AM

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:11:33 PM

I'ts not Barrabas and AltcoinUK. Stop blaming others.

_@/'
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:47:43 PM

Speaking from personal experience. The things holding me back from further investment in this coin are not forum posts from people speaking a critical point of view. It's everything that is happening in the culture of the community.

The ones who are critical, have every right. They should know better than to be so abbrasive sometimes, sure.

The ones who chearlead have every right, though sometimes they ignore common sense, sure.

The fact of the matter is people are frustrated with the lack of leadership, and experience this team has displayed. They express it in their own ways. Some get "angry" some offer ideas, and ways to move forward. One common theme is people have no clue a direction to go, no real, attainable goals to work toward. And the lack of direction lets people spend time here arguing over everything, that they could be using to advance virtual currencies. Instead you come here, and argue with each other in the most useless ways possible.

Go ahead, censor this forum, it just shows the ignorance of what vericoin has become. You don't take away free speach. You offer more places to speak freely. WTF is wrong with this coin and its leaders I will never understand, But I certainly don't see the long term vision anymore working out under current leadership / community culture.

This team has proven they can see out a few satoshi's in value of vericoin(short term), Longterm value they have not created 1 iota. I don't think they have any real idea how to become "mainstream" other than hoping a community member picks up this whole coin and takes it with them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:30:10 PM

Speaking from personal experience. The things holding me back from further investment in this coin are not forum posts from people speaking a critical point of view. It's everything that is happening in the culture of the community.

The ones who are critical, have every right. They should know better than to be so abbrasive sometimes, sure.

The ones who chearlead have every right, though sometimes they ignore common sense, sure.

The fact of the matter is people are frustrated with the lack of leadership, and experience this team has displayed. They express it in their own ways. Some get "angry" some offer ideas, and ways to move forward. One common theme is people have no clue a direction to go, no real, attainable goals to work toward. And the lack of direction lets people spend time here arguing over everything, that they could be using to advance virtual currencies. Instead you come here, and argue with each other in the most useless ways possible.

Go ahead, censor this forum, it just shows the ignorance of what vericoin has become. You don't take away free speach. You offer more places to speak freely. WTF is wrong with this coin and its leaders I will never understand, But I certainly don't see the long term vision anymore working out under current leadership / community culture.

This team has proven they can see out a few satoshi's in value of vericoin(short term), Longterm value they have not created 1 iota. I don't think they have any real idea how to become "mainstream" other than hoping a community member picks up this whole coin and takes it with them.

B4C, don't let the degradation of this forum persuade you into thinking VeriCoin is languishing.  There is actually a very healthy community of vericoin leaders that are working on many things to make this coin and the community stronger, including a very nice moderated forum. (It will be announced soon, and intelligent discussion of opposing views will be welcome there).

Basically, this thread has been successfully hi-jacked by a few people, and I am now very much in favor of locking this thread and redirecting serious conversations to the new forum.  I am very disappointed in the behavior I have witnessed here on both sides of the coin.  It is one thing to support free speech, but when a civil discourse cannot be had, it's time to move on.

Lock it and leave it, is my advice.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: