Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:15:23 AM

Why is named this coin x11coin in cryptsy? Why them didn't name it Xcurrency?
because we contacted cryptsy only about a hundred times...
cryptsy sucks @ that

Yup, we all tweeted at them from even our personal accounts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoo10

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:35:11 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 10:46:57 AM by yoo10

The UI is so low that isn't professional.

We all says a scam coin just clone bitcoin and even don't change the theme of the wallet.
I think xc is a good coin and i have thousands.
Btsx is popular these days, look at it's UI, cool & professional.

so, New UI Preview?

It's coming with the official launch of rev 3. More important to get the fundamentals right before creating a fancy pants wallet. Let the scam coins stay busy with "pea cocking" while Dan and the team stay focused on tech. I'm sure they have some nice wallet features planned for us.

Actually, OP says the New UI Preview is coming out at rev 2.5.

I know, my point is that ui is also important to show visual technology ability and friendly User Experience.
 It's principal. Do not say features inside blabla, if you have a owner product, you mean what i said and what "also" means.
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:37:17 AM

like i said yesterday, we are back to old price (140-150).. and everyone are talking about uptrend, but i we are at same level almost few months, so where is uptrend?? here is no uptrend, and it sucks.. after few more months we will be at the same price, and then everyone again will say "this coin is very young, only 5-6 months old, it need time and bla bla bla". rev3 will be realeased in autumn, and price level will be the same like now.. Im holder of this coin, but i cant understand how the price isnt climbing up at least, slow and steady..

Compare XC to any of its "competitors" over the past 30 days. e.g.

LTC   -16%
DRK  -46%
NXT  -24%
CLK  -67%
BC    -45%
KEY  disappeared off the radar

XC  +9% (and that's probably at the bottom of the trading range now - and besides it also looks like we're at a breakout point).

End of chat.

(I guess you could have gone for BTSX if you wanted a fast p+d - but probably too late by now.)

EDIT: oh, and because of its exceptionally non-pump-and-dump chart I believe this +9% actually
represents real value rather than the usual no-news boner.
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:47:09 AM

like i said yesterday, we are back to old price (140-150).. and everyone are talking about uptrend, but i we are at same level almost few months, so where is uptrend?? here is no uptrend, and it sucks.. after few more months we will be at the same price, and then everyone again will say "this coin is very young, only 5-6 months old, it need time and bla bla bla". rev3 will be realeased in autumn, and price level will be the same like now.. Im holder of this coin, but i cant understand how the price isnt climbing up at least, slow and steady..

i know its nerve wrecking, but i'm shure our patience will be rewarded, XC is defenatly in a special position, like its hovering between the worlds of P&D trading which it has outgrown, and crypto-mainstream recognition, which is starting right now with coinsource but isn't close to be finished. this results in having few quality investors flowing in on a daily basis on the buy side, and guys that hunt other pumps short time on the sell side. So while the price hasn't entered a real bull market yet the quality of the average XC investor increases daily with more and more focus on long term dedication. 90% off exchanges shows that.

This will make a coming bull trend that we of course all speculate on much more sustainable. I don't make predictions here cause you never know but this long period of strong hands getting XC of weaker hands at stable prices should do us very good in the long run.

I'm not planing on selling even at 10$ for example and i don't consider this view rare in this community. what other coin has that community mindset + technical base + attractive entry price + capable people at the moment? i see none.

so even if its painfull to watch atm this long base period will be gold in the future.
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:56:24 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 11:11:45 AM by wooder

i know its nerve wrecking, but i'm shure our patience will be rewarded, XC is defenatly in a special position, like its hovering between the worlds of P&D trading which it has outgrown, and crypto-mainstream recognition, which is starting right now with coinsource but isn't close to be finished. this results in having few quality investors flowing in on a daily basis on the buy side, and guys that hunt other pumps short time on the sell side. So while the price hasn't entered a real bull market yet the quality of the average XC investor increases daily with more and more focus on long term dedication. 90% off exchanges shows that.

This will make a coming bull trend that we of course all speculate on much more sustainable. I don't make predictions here cause you never know but this long period of strong hands getting XC of weaker hands at stable prices should do us very good in the long run.

I'm not planing on selling even at 10$ for example and i don't consider this view rare in this community. what other coin has that community mindset + technical base + attractive entry price + capable people at the moment? i see none.

so even if its painfull to watch atm this long base period will be gold in the future.

> So while the price hasn't entered a real bull market yet the quality of the average XC investor increases daily with more and more focus on long term dedication. 90% off exchanges shows that.

how can you see this? i mean all altcoins are about p&d and as some big investor jump in, mass adoption is pushed foreward through companies that accept the coin for real goods, this hasn't happend for XC by now and as long as there is no adoption, there is no sustainable price imho

if the  price stays stable at this level, this coin will die as with this small marketcap it's not possible to create mass adoption. i know people compare this coin with bitcoin in the early days, but bitcoin was the first of it's kind and i wouldn't compare them, as it was possible to buy drugs with bitcoins in the early days (aka silk road). The low exchange volume also shows no real interest by cryptotraders by now.

but i still hope i'm wrong Smiley
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:17:53 AM

You are wrong.. I want XC to come up, not to enrich myself but as a validation by the market that this project is very important and ground breaking...

We have some big hitters posting here and I see more and more arriving.. The market is tight, there has not been sustained volume buying for over a month, when we see it, and we will, 200k will be rear view mirror... The sells are virtually non existent now....

XC will not fade away, people are growing tired of there being 100 alt coins and a pump and dump every day... This coin fills the quality gap but the market is not rational, I keep thinking the correction is round the corner, and so far I have been wrong, but I am certain it is coming..

There is also a lot of major news coming soon, not least significant REV updates.....

So the petrol is being delivered...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:25:10 AM

We were stuck in the 80-100 range a couple of months back.

Since then major alts like DOGE, LTC, PPC, NXT, DRK have ALL fallen considerably in price from their peak. BTC has also been pretty bearish, dropping 20% recently.

XC has held it's value well in the current climate. I'm frustrated too at the lack of price growth but you have to look around at the rest of the market, it's pretty harsh out there. We have a top dev and team working here that has produced amazing things and with plenty more to come, I am just being patient and continuing to accumulate when I can.

This coin is so different. I don't see any coin with this much dev skill and promise at this low market cap. All it takes is for word to spread and a couple of whales to get on board and the price will rocket. In the meantime, enjoy the updates.

Also, rather than complain, what are you doing to help the coin? If everyone who complained actually got off their ass and helped with the project, think where we would be. It doesn't have to be much, just spreading the word helps.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:27:43 AM

We were stuck in the 80-100 range a couple of months back.

Since then major alts like DOGE, LTC, PPC, NXT, DRK have ALL fallen considerably in price from their peak. BTC has also been pretty bearish, dropping 20% recently.

XC has held it's value well in the current climate. I'm frustrated too at the lack of price growth but you have to look around at the rest of the market, it's pretty harsh out there. We have a top dev and team working here that has produced amazing things and with plenty more to come, I am just being patient and continuing to accumulate when I can.

This coin is so different. I don't see any coin with this much dev skill and promise at this low market cap. All it takes is for word to spread and a couple of whales to get on board and the price will rocket. In the meantime, enjoy the updates.

Also, rather than complain, what are you doing to help the coin? If everyone who complained actually got off their ass and helped with the project, think where we would be. It doesn't have to be much, just spreading the word helps.

Exactly, we all need to retweet and promote and spread the work.... Get out there and show XC is the best.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
ebite

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:35:07 AM

Web 3.0 - I can't wait more to see what web 3.0 will be.  Thanks to the XC team's hard work.Grin

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:37:32 AM

So while the price hasn't entered a real bull market yet the quality of the average XC investor increases daily with more and more focus on long term dedication. 90% off exchanges shows that.

how can you see this? i mean all altcoins are about p&d and as some big investor jump in, mass adoption is pushed foreward through companies that accept the coin for real goods, this hasn't happend for XC by now and as long as there is no adoption, there is no sustainable price imho

if the  price stays stable at this level, this coin will die as with this small marketcap it's not possible to create mass adoption. i know people compare this coin with bitcoin in the early days, but bitcoin was the first of it's kind and i wouldn't compare them, as it was possible to buy drugs with bitcoins in the early days (aka silk road). The low exchange volume also shows no real interest by cryptotraders by now.

Well i can't see it , more sense it.
If you are daytrading or lets say weektrading alts to ride waves its way to dangerous to pull your coins off exchange to let them stake. I mean one irc chat fallout or bad news is enough to make the bubble pop with thos P&Ds cause its 90% weak hands. so you want to react quick , i learned my lesson with libertycoin, i read the irc live and was able to get out at a 50% loss. So 90% off exchanges is to me at least an indicator of a more long term dedicated investor crowd, since almost everybody in this forum made the same experience like me with lbx in some coin.

I'm with you on the mass adobtion issue, many altcoins completlly neglect that part. Well XCurrency isn't one of them. While sole currencys like bitcoin are dependent on merchants accepting it xc is already developing additional features that will make it attractive to have the wallet installed on your phone like the chat or now the web content hosting. So this will take the mass adoption part to some extent ot of the mercy of the big merchants into the hands of the consumer. this is the right way to go with crypto 2.0 imo. the merchants will follow the consumer and not the other way around. right now they follow the traders which is not the same thing.

The marcetcap doesn't create adoption it reflects it. XC is in the top 15 of hundreds of altcoins so its not in a bad position here either.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:42:37 AM

Could not have said it better myself. If you don't like the base then find some whales or other Communities to invest in our precious
ebite

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:51:23 AM

If I am understanding correctly, XCP is designed for Bitcoin 2.0 while XC is designed for Crypto 2.0 - Not only Bitcoin but also altcoins!

Wink

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

So while the price hasn't entered a real bull market yet the quality of the average XC investor increases daily with more and more focus on long term dedication. 90% off exchanges shows that.

Well i can't see it , more sense it.
If you are daytrading or lets say weektrading alts to ride waves its way to dangerous to pull your coins off exchange to let them stake. I mean one irc chat fallout or bad news is enough to make the bubble pop with thos P&Ds cause its 90% weak hands. so you want to react quick , i learned my lesson with libertycoin, i read the irc live and was able to get out at a 50% loss. So 90% off exchanges is to me at least an indicator of a more long term dedicated investor crowd, since almost everybody in this forum made the same experience like me with lbx in some coin.

I'm with you on the mass adobtion issue, many altcoins completlly neglect that part. Well XCurrency isn't one of them. While sole currencys like bitcoin are dependent on merchants accepting it xc is already developing additional features that will make it attractive to have the wallet installed on your phone like the chat or now the web content hosting. So this will take the mass adoption part to some extent ot of the mercy of the big merchants into the hands of the consumer. this is the right way to go with crypto 2.0 imo. the merchants will follow the consumer and not the other way around. right now they follow the traders which is not the same thing.

The marcetcap doesn't create adoption it reflects it. XC is in the top 15 of hundreds of altcoins so its not in a bad position here either.

Another liberty coin victim. Brother some day we can share a drink and discuss how we'd like to stamp on those m****f***s heads.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:00:39 PM

They got the request but name changes are processed by the same department that handles withdraws
qqNxt

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

just received some sweet minted xc after one week of only gaining network weight! totalling 12xc!  Grin
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:26:42 PM

They got the request but name changes are processed by the same department that handles withdraws

Hahahaha

Let spam them with requests again then:

@cryptsy Please change the name of x11coin to xcurrency. Thanks the XC Community & Team.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:37:44 PM

Coverage of XC on Bitcoinist.net

http://bitcoinist.net/xcurrency-a-serious-contender-for-the-2-0-crown/

Spread the word:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/504245718803296256

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency?fref=ts

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:40:57 PM

Whoaaaaaa synechist is back!

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

Whoaaaaaa synechist is back!

Sorry for the silence. My computer's getting replaced (faulty digitiser) and I'm moving house. Been focusing on the media liaison part of my job for the time being.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:48:01 PM

NP man Smiley is the article lacking Of web 3.0 implementation ? As my phone was not visualizing correctly

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: