Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 [942] 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:10:35 PM

dannac one more offensive comment like that again and your future posts will be deleted.

criticism is fine, being offensive is not. your choice.

Was it offensive ?? Is it because of Little Man ?!?!  Grin  Grin
I thought he was offensive to me.
I must be wrong than.... silly me  Roll Eyes
As long as nobody say anything about Sockpuppets, I won't have anything to post in here.
As soon as someone will post any other falsity about sock puppets and all the process behind it, and you will see me again.
Thanks
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:13:29 PM

dannac one more offensive comment like that again and your future posts will be deleted.

criticism is fine, being offensive is not. your choice.

to answer your previous question about multisig accounts, its public for anyone to see. this is the account that distributes/contains sock stakes.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NDSUSTAAB2GWHBUFJXP7QQGYHBVEFWZESBUUWM4P/0

2.3 Billion of XEM remaining into the Socks Stakes Account Huh!!?!!?!?!!
And lucky that in reply to my first post regarding Sockpuppets when I mentioned "Nearly thousand  Socks Cases unsolved" , I've been told that there were just FEW sock puppets unsolved .....  Shocked  Shocked
Sorry, i said the previous one was the last post, but this one was completely unexpected...
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:33:56 PM

And then the silence.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:40:22 PM

And then the silence.
If there nothing else to be said, then there is silence. That's where the patient ones are diverted from the impatient ones and I belong to the first group.
All that debating about stakes aso? I really don't care, as that was before my time and I like to live in the present time.
See it as a war against the financial system as we have nowadays and remember that every war has his victims.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

I'm not selling them. I'm planning to give them away for free ( at least my portion of stake)
So don't be worried. I know what I have. And it stinks.

Let me rimind you with samysamy's quote:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg11975529#msg11975529
You logged in into the other accounts and pretended to be your two imaginary friends who got nada nothing etc etc well you know the rest  Tongue This is sooooo funny.

Yeah Xem stinks terribly. I'd love to release you from them - Please forward them to my account.

@dannac, if you're friends and 4 of you are living together, you should share stakes you were given. Simple as that.

@others, I'd appreciate if you'd stop quoting him, ignore is not smart enough to catch that

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:13:12 PM

I'm not selling them. I'm planning to give them away for free ( at least my portion of stake)
So don't be worried. I know what I have. And it stinks.

Let me rimind you with samysamy's quote:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg11975529#msg11975529
You logged in into the other accounts and pretended to be your two imaginary friends who got nada nothing etc etc well you know the rest  Tongue This is sooooo funny.

Yeah Xem stinks terribly. I'd love to release you from them - Please forward them to my account.

@dannac, if you're friends and 4 of you are living together, you should share stakes you were given. Simple as that.

@others, I'd appreciate if you'd stop quoting him, ignore is not smart enough to catch that

Each person will receive 1,115,000 XEM?  That is more than what I own as I only have bought 1 million XEM so far.

It's not our problem if "Dannac" steals from his "left hand", "roommate", "imaginary friend".  If your "friend" really cared about his 'investment' then he would had read this thread and realized Dannac is trying to steal from his "friends". 

JBC Japan Bitcoin
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:36:57 PM

Hey guys,

I have a really important question that really needs to be answered by you because this will seriously help us with marketing in the future (something we need to do a lot more).

Why does NEM mean to you?

What about NEM do you like?

For me It is last hope in crypthos.

I like Performace of NEM client.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:56:21 PM

Hey guys,

I have a really important question that really needs to be answered by you because this will seriously help us with marketing in the future (something we need to do a lot more).

For me It is last hope in crypthos.

I like Performace of NEM client.

Unlimited opportunity backed up by store of wealth !!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:03:37 PM

Hey guys,

We can be our own bank!

No silly mining which leads to centralization of the few ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:12:01 PM

Hey guys,

To everyone who has replied thank you.  I am listening to your answers.  Right now we are trying to figure out who we are.

Everybody else, please answer too.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:19:57 PM

Hi Guys,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Namespaces on NEM!

A domain name is required when making an asset on NEM (that asset function is called NEM Mosaics and will be explained more later). Each individual who wishes to create a mosaic needs to register a root domain name.  This domain name can be thought of very much like a website domain and in NEM is known as a namespace. This can be bought for an amount of XEM (to be defined later). The namespace length shall be limited to 16 alphanumeric characters.

A creator owning the root domain namespace can create as many sub-domains as wanted, using a convention similar to the Java namespace convention, i.e., separated by a dot “.” to represent a domain or subdomain and an asterisk surrounded by a space on each side “ * ” to represent the name of an asset. This is the current internal convention in NIS and how it is represented later in the NIS and/or NCC UI might differ. This gives the creator a practically limitless number of mosaics that can be defined within a practically limitless number of sub-domains.  The sub-levels of a namespace can act as the actual name of the asset, or in some cases can be a class of assets as it is itself a sub-domain with lots of assets under that sub-domain name.   This means that last part of a mosaic will always be the name of the individual asset on the NEM blockchain and the prior names will act as the domain and/or subdomain for that asset.  

In the above example there are 6 assets.  They are as follows:
1.       jabo38.jeffsilver * halfounce
2.       jabo38.jeffsilver * ounce2015
3.       jabo38 * iposhares
4.       jabo38.exchange * usd
5.       jabo38.exchange * eur
6.       jabo38.exchange * zar

In the first example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is halfounce. In the second example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is ounce2015. And in the third example the domain is jabo38 and the asset is iposhares.

While the first part of a namespace is globally unique on the NEM blockchain, the rest of the parts of a namespace are not. Having non-unique sub-domains in a namespace system allows for anyone to use any name in the subdomain positions, making squatting on certain names far less exclusive as they are not globally unique, and at the same time giving chances for easily recognizable names within one’s personal local network.  

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:26:15 PM

Hi Guys,

A domain name is required when making an asset on NEM (that asset function is called NEM Mosaics and will be explained more later). Each individual who wishes to create a mosaic needs to register a root domain name.  This domain name can be thought of very much like a website domain and in NEM is known as a namespace. This can be bought for an amount of XEM (to be defined later). The namespace length shall be limited to 16 alphanumeric characters.

A creator owning the root domain namespace can create as many sub-domains as wanted, using a convention similar to the Java namespace convention, i.e., separated by a dot “.” to represent a domain or subdomain and an asterisk surrounded by a space on each side “ * ” to represent the name of an asset. This is the current internal convention in NIS and how it is represented later in the NIS and/or NCC UI might differ. This gives the creator a practically limitless number of mosaics that can be defined within a practically limitless number of sub-domains.  The sub-levels of a namespace can act as the actual name of the asset, or in some cases can be a class of assets as it is itself a sub-domain with lots of assets under that sub-domain name.   This means that last part of a mosaic will always be the name of the individual asset on the NEM blockchain and the prior names will act as the domain and/or subdomain for that asset.  

In the first example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is halfounce. In the second example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is ounce2015. And in the third example the domain is jabo38 and the asset is iposhares.

While the first part of a namespace is globally unique on the NEM blockchain, the rest of the parts of a namespace are not. Having non-unique sub-domains in a namespace system allows for anyone to use any name in the subdomain positions, making squatting on certain names far less exclusive as they are not globally unique, and at the same time giving chances for easily recognizable names within one’s personal local network.  

Few questions:

By alphanumeric characters you mean just plain ascii alphanumeric characters? No unicode symbols like à è ü ç...

There will be some kind of sunrise of other way to avoid I can register jabo38 domain before you?
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:33:03 PM

Hi Guys,

Few questions:

By alphanumeric characters you mean just plain ascii alphanumeric characters? No unicode symbols like à è ü ç...

There will be some kind of sunrise of other way to avoid I can register jabo38 domain before you?

This actually looks like something or am I just so sick of disappointment in XEM I am jaded?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
greentea
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:44:20 PM

Hi Guys,

Cool, so is this about to be rolled out, how does one create this on the client?

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:53:41 PM

NEM is the only hope of realizing a different economy (and a different world). The cryptocoin XEM is just a mean, not the final target.

At this time the main focus is on creating a cryptocoin wich has all the main features of others crypto but improved:

POI is a better POS

our multisig is much more flexible than all the others

delegated harvesting makes harvesting safe avoiding centralization

I also like NEM community

I'd like to see some brainstorming about how to target real economy when the coin will be ready.
KimNg

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:24:34 PM

How much is one XEM potentially worth in the future? Huh

If the currency is as good as the blockchain then it's probably the best. If it becomes the reserve currency then something around 10 000 dollars per 1 XEM in today's values. 1 dollar per XEM would do me though.

Awesome  Smiley yeah 1 dollar would be nice, I am not too greedy  Cheesy

Well that would mean 9 billion marketcap. BTC went to over 12 billion marketcap and honestly , BTC has nowhere near the pedigree of NEM. These are still early days........people , don't listen to that loser dannac.....get yourselves some XEM.

This is exactly right. "These are still early days."

PayPal processes $240 billion worth of transactions a year and has a marketcap of $45 billion. https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PYPL
Visa processes $4.8 trillion worth of transactions a year and has a marketcap of $181 billion. https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=V

A $9 billion marketcap is nothing for a technology that will most likely compete with all current financial institutions.

Bitcoin has first-mover advantage and is the top brand, but NEM will have second-mover advantage being more efficient and feature-rich.

Bitcoin
-Has inflation (14,437,800 btc in circulation, that leaves 6,562,200 btc still left to mine). https://blockchain.info/charts/total-bitcoins   https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply
-Energy hog Proof-of-Work block reward algorithm. (PoW a.k.a. Proof-of-Waste)
-PoW mining causes monetary inflation.
-Slow 10 minute transaction confirmation.
-Poor initial distribution.
-No asset exchange.

NEM
+Zero inflation (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
+Energy efficient Proof-of-Importance block reward algorithm. (PoI is environmentally friendly and rewards only the most active nodes.)
+PoI harvesting, no monetary inflation, coins are earned solely from transaction fees.
+Fast 1 minute transaction confirmation.
+Relatively large egalitarian distribution.
+Delegated harvesting.
+Encrypted messaging.
+m-of-n Multi-signature.
+Eigentrust++ peer reputation management.
+One-click install client.
+Ninja releases!  Cool
future:
  +Business rules.
  +Decentralized asset exchange.
  +Mobile wallet for Android and IOS.
  +...

NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of Bitcoin or Nxt). The devs engineered NEM for the future with 9 billion* XEM.
*actually 8,999,999,999 XEM (Burning 1 XEM gave us that "fortunate" eight at the beginning.)

Estimated population, based on current growth trends, to reach 9 billion in 2040.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth
World population to exceed 9 billion by 2050.  http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/wpp2008/pressrelease.pdf

Bitcoin: 21 million/1 satoshi = 2.1 quadrillion units.
NEM: 9 billion/0.000001 = 9 quadrillion units.

The unregulated derivatives market is ~$1.5 quadrillion dollars. http://moneymorning.com/2014/10/01/taking-profits-in-a-1-5-quadrillion-bubble/

NEM is designed to accommodate our entire global economy.

NEM has great potential. In the future I can easily see 1 XEM being valued at 1 fiat dollar.

greentea
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:21:13 AM

This is exactly right. "These are still early days."

PayPal processes $240 billion worth of transactions a year and has a marketcap of $45 billion. https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PYPL
Visa processes $4.8 trillion worth of transactions a year and has a marketcap of $181 billion. https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=V

A $9 billion marketcap is nothing for a technology that will most likely compete with all current financial institutions.

Bitcoin has first-mover advantage and is the top brand, but NEM will have second-mover advantage being more efficient and feature-rich.

Bitcoin
-Has inflation (14,437,800 btc in circulation, that leaves 6,562,200 btc still left to mine). https://blockchain.info/charts/total-bitcoins   https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply
-No asset exchange.

NEM
+Energy efficient Proof-of-Importance block reward algorithm. (PoI is environmentally friendly and rewards only the most active nodes.)
+PoI harvesting, no monetary inflation, coins are earned solely from transaction fees.
+Delegated harvesting.
+Encrypted messaging.
+m-of-n Multi-signature.
+Ninja releases!  Cool
future:
  +Business rules.
  +...

NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of Bitcoin or Nxt). The devs engineered NEM for the future with 9 billion* XEM.
*actually 8,999,999,999 XEM (Burning 1 XEM gave us that "fortunate" eight at the beginning.)

Estimated population, based on current growth trends, to reach 9 billion in 2040.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth
World population to exceed 9 billion by 2050.  http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/wpp2008/pressrelease.pdf

The unregulated derivatives market is ~$1.5 quadrillion dollars. http://moneymorning.com/2014/10/01/taking-profits-in-a-1-5-quadrillion-bubble/

NEM has great potential. In the future I can easily see 1 XEM being valued at 1 fiat dollar.

Nice summary someone needs to make an infographic out of this ...

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:27:15 AM

greentea

Nemja will come out of dark soon Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:50:43 AM

Bitcoin
-No asset exchange.

NEM
+Delegated harvesting.
+Encrypted messaging.
+m-of-n Multi-signature.
+Ninja releases!  Cool
future:
  +Business rules.
  +...

Very good summary there.
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:10:56 AM

@dannac you already know that you're trolling otherwise you wouldn't even mention it.
By the way I and probably many others thought you might be a genuine case, but at the end you proved yourself to be 100% a sockpuppet and have gotten two stakes from makoto. You were also against providing an id and proof of address as outlined by samysamy.

Straight question:
If I send YOU my (and for the other 3 too )  ID, photo, address, credit card or whatever you need, do we get our remaining Stakes ?
Are you in charge for that ? I don't think so.

Then who is in charge , aka MAKOTO, please just ask publicly here on THIS Forum that we have to send him our proofs of identity , and after that we will get our Stakes.
If that happen, OF COURSE we can do it straight away, no problem.

But tell me why should we post all our Identities on a FORUM where everyone is anonymous, just because YOU or someone else (that doesn't have right on that btw) is just asking for that?

I'm angry, I'm not fool  Cheesy

Does it make sense to you ?? or still hard to understand ?
@dannac! THIS IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND- YOU ARE SOCKPUPPET MASTER AND BY THE WAY-I COULD FIND AND GIVE YOU 20 ID WITH FOTO(THIS IS MY FRIENDS.) AND THIS IS MEANS THAT I CAN ASK FROM DEVS 20 ANOTHER STAKES?
FUCK OFF dannac

Pages: « 1 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 [942] 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: