Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700841 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 08:33:00 PM

I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
am I missing something or is it a limitation to the free version?
That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?
its the last build release for the s5
no i didnt have multiple copies of the same pool i'll try that thanks
Can you please send me the API report for your miner where you experience this problem? Select the miner and click the "View Details..." button on the right hand side. Click the "Generate API Report" and send me the output by e-mail. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irun4fundotca

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Mining away one KWh at a time

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:06:14 PM

I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
am I missing something or is it a limitation to the free version?
That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?
its the last build release for the s5
no i didnt have multiple copies of the same pool i'll try that thanks
Can you please send me the API report for your miner where you experience this problem? Select the miner and click the "View Details..." button on the right hand side. Click the "Generate API Report" and send me the output by e-mail. Thanks!
yeah i will do that, in a bit though as when i launch the program sets my second miner to one of my alternate pools, i have to apply and save  in the web interface to change it back after shutting off the awesome miner first
I can add an additional pool for its settings and associate that miner to it to prevent it right ?
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:26:02 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 09:26:11 AM by kilo17

I bought a subscription for 80-100 rigs (cannot remember) for BTC miners and love AwesomeMiner.  I am now mining Eth and have 40+ rigs all running EthOS.

I have had a disagreement with the EthOS guys and saw you support Claymore's.  I am in the process of making an ssd to duplicate with all the necessaries to get 40 rigs running with AwesomeMiner.  I have installed the Remote Agent but have a couple of questions I could not find the answers for:

1- Do I need to have the Remote Agent or Service configured for the rigs? I think it is the Agent but do not want to make 40 copies and then need to change each one individually -lol

2- Is it possible to Use the latest SgMiner Forks through the Remote Agent.  I am asking in regards to LBRY mining - it uses an Sgminer 5.4.0 fork.  Or do I need to install in directly on the mining rigs individually.

Lastly, I cannot remember the number of rigs I purchased a license for, I think it was 80-100 but might be 50.  Can you verify and let me know by PM -

I hope to get this rolling in the next 24 hours - I will be your biggest fan -

Thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:26:47 AM

I loved using it with my BTC miners and hope it works as well with my GPU rigs  Wink

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:46:57 AM

I bought a subscription for 80-100 rigs (cannot remember) for BTC miners and love AwesomeMiner.  I am now mining Eth and have 40+ rigs all running EthOS.

I have had a disagreement with the EthOS guys and saw you support Claymore's.  I am in the process of making an ssd to duplicate with all the necessaries to get 40 rigs running with AwesomeMiner.  I have installed the Remote Agent but have a couple of questions I could not find the answers for:

1- Do I need to have the Remote Agent or Service configured for the rigs? I think it is the Agent but do not want to make 40 copies and then need to change each one individually -lol

2- Is it possible to Use the latest SgMiner Forks through the Remote Agent.  I am asking in regards to LBRY mining - it uses an Sgminer 5.4.0 fork.  Or do I need to install in directly on the mining rigs individually.

Lastly, I cannot remember the number of rigs I purchased a license for, I think it was 80-100 but might be 50.  Can you verify and let me know by PM -

I hope to get this rolling in the next 24 hours - I will be your biggest fan -

Thanks
Hi,

1) If you want to fully control the mining, you need to use the Managed Miner concept which requires the Remote Agent to be installed on all your rigs. An alternative would be to let Awesome Miner connect directly to the Claymore Ethereum Miner API on each computer, but that will not give you all features. You can find more information about Managed Miner and External Miner concepts here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/minertypes.aspx

If you go for Managed Miner concept with Remote Agent, you only have to make sure that Remote Agent is running on all your computers used for mining. All configuration of pools and operations like change pool, start and stop the miner will be performed from a single computer where you run Awesome Miner. From Awesome Miner you can perform these operations on several computers running Remote Agent at once.

2) Awesome Miner can automatically download and install the standard version of Sgminer 5.4. You can point Awesome Miner to use a custom Sgminer version, but then you need it do that for all miners.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

Thanks for the reply.

How would I go about installing the custom Sgminer?  Do I need to log in to each computer and download and install or can I do that through AwesomeMiner?

I am not sure what is different in the SgMiner fork for LBRY Tokens and wonder if I can mine it with the regular version of Sgminer

Thanks

PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

OP. honestly speaking. what will be the effect in my computer of your mining software? will it harm my gpu since it will function hard.. im just worried because i bought my desk @ 4400$. thanks

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:03:16 AM

OP. honestly speaking. what will be the effect in my computer of your mining software? will it harm my gpu since it will function hard.. im just worried because i bought my desk @ 4400$. thanks

The software is not what causes the problems, it is the Mining Software like CgMiner, Sgminer etc.  AwesomeMiner controls the mining software.

I have close to $100,000 invested in mining equipment (a big expensive computer of sorts-lol)- and run it 24/7. 

triharder21

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:16:55 PM

was wondering if you were going to add support for sia mining with claymores newest release. thanks and keep up the good work love your application
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:17:38 AM

Patrike
I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:25:24 AM

How would I go about installing the custom Sgminer?  Do I need to log in to each computer and download and install or can I do that through AwesomeMiner?

I am not sure what is different in the SgMiner fork for LBRY Tokens and wonder if I can mine it with the regular version of Sgminer
If you are using custom mining software that is not listed in Awesome Miner, you do need to download and install it on each computer.
However I can add this as an item on the feature list for future versions of Awesome Miner. It would be nice if you could push custom software to each Remote instance.

I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.
I assume you have added your pool in Awesome Miner as a Pool. In the Pool settings (Options dialog -> Pools, then select your pool and click Edit), you can define "Wallet Address". Have you specified a value here?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:26:46 AM

was wondering if you were going to add support for sia mining with claymores newest release. thanks and keep up the good work love your application
Yes, I'm looking at adding support for Claymore's miner v5.1 with Siacoin. It will be available in next release Awesome Miner that hopefully will be released within a week.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:19:03 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 07:49:50 PM by kilo17

If you are using custom mining software that is not listed in Awesome Miner, you do need to download and install it on each computer.
However I can add this as an item on the feature list for future versions of Awesome Miner. It would be nice if you could push custom software to each Remote instance.

I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.
I assume you have added your pool in Awesome Miner as a Pool. In the Pool settings (Options dialog -> Pools, then select your pool and click Edit), you can define "Wallet Address". Have you specified a value here?

I have added the wallet address and filled in the other options and it is still does not function with ethpool or etherminer.  It does however work with Nanopool.  If there is a work around please advise.  Thanks

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:45:13 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 02:42:01 AM by toptek

@kilo17
in the epools.txt not the start.bat if you are using the start.bat you may have better results using the epools.txt and un comment  the # after you edit your line for what pool etc . i have Claymore 5.1 working with Awesome miner with no issue but had to use the epools.txt file and edited the start.bat file to show

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

EthDcrMiner64.exe

for  Linux it's the start.bash use this

Code:
export GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR="0"
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE="100"
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS="1"
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT="100"
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT="100"

./ethdcrminer64

Code:
CD\Claymore for windows 
 EthDcrMiner64.exe or EthDcrMiner64
at CMD.

for linux some thing like this @ a SSH prompt.  

Code:
screen bash
cd /home/Claymore
./start.bash

or to what ever you left the folder as, it works in windows or Linux.  

not sure thu if that's your issue but it looks like  you might be using the bat or Sh file set up wrong . again I'm not sure if this is your issue but it sounds like it might be..!!

I 'm waiting for AMD to offer better support for ubuntu 16 were it work like it does with ubuntu 15 or lower the drivers for ubuntu 16 and amd are still hard to set up just right , so I'm gonna use win 10 for now .

and  EthOS is giving us all a lot of BS now no idea why . Sad.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:22:37 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 08:45:41 PM by kilo17

Thanks Toptek but I am using the Managed Miner feature.

I am looking for a couple of simple answers.  If I add a managed miner and choose an existing Pool Group, is there a way to change the Worker name?  As of now if I do it they all end up with the same worker name and no option to change it after the Managed Miner is added.

Also, I am trying to set the fans at 95%, is there a command I can put in the command line parameters to start that, I have already got the miners configured and do not want to redo all of them with a Device Profile.

something like  -tt -95,  I did it and it worked  Grin

thanks

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:18:50 PM

Nevermind, I fixed both of the problems easily in the Command Parameters with the following:

-tt -95 -eworker NAME

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

I am looking for a couple of simple answers.  If I add a managed miner and choose an existing Pool Group, is there a way to change the Worker name?  As of now if I do it they all end up with the same worker name and no option to change it after the Managed Miner is added.

Also, I am trying to set the fans at 95%, is there a command I can put in the command line parameters to start that, I have already got the miners configured and do not want to redo all of them with a Device Profile.

thanks

o i know what you mean i have yet to get that to work right never gave it much thought i figured that was one of those limits he told us about mybad.I use managed mining to but change it all with Claymore sense that doesn't seem to work well with gpus but does with all my ants or asics miners put in as managed or scanned as network .I haven't tried with any other GPU type coin or software, i built the rig mostly for eth mining  but plan to mine other stuff  with it .

mybad misunderstand

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:47:05 PM

thanks

o i know what you mean i have yet to get that to work right never gave it much thought i figured that was one of those limits he told us about mybad.I use managed mining to but change it all with Claymore sense that doesn't seem to work well with gpus but does with all my ants or asics miners put in as managed or scanned as network .I haven't tried with any other GPU type coin or software, i built the rig mostly for eth mining  but plan to mine other stuff  with it .

mybad misunderstand

I have the managed miner working great with Claymore's now.  It works great after getting around those little things.  It also gives the option to auto start after reboot which the External MInner does not.  I would suggest revisiting it.

Lastly, all the Claymore Options can be done in the following area: Select the Miner then: Properties>Command Line> then enter Claymore's parameters in the first box. 

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:47:02 PM

Thanks that works great now it actually restarts with awesome, pool Switching etc , now to figure out more stuff.

thanks again ..

wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:57:49 AM

Hi,
I have the Professional edition of AM.
Is there a way to add a rental from Mining Rig Rentals under the miner tab that will give you speed, errors, profitability, etc.?

Thanks for any response! Smiley

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: