Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700842 times)
tpd09

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:37:36 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 09:07:49 AM by tpd09

when does awesome miner pays out? cannot find the screen with what earned/paid out :S

edit: so I found out that I had to create "myBits" under balance screen. Did I loose all the coins for the past day of work?
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheIronP

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

I have a lap top gtx 1070 and a PC gx 1080.

Seems laptop is churning out at 24mh/s where pc is only 20mh/s.

Can you explain why? How do I increase output or manage speeds via AM?

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:18:25 AM

when does awesome miner pays out? cannot find the screen with what earned/paid out :S

edit: so I found out that I had to create "myBits" under balance screen. Did I loose all the coins for the past day of work?
thanks
Awesome Miner does not pay out, it only connects to your pool which is responsible for your payment Smiley
Awesome Miner is no mining pool
Turok2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

I really like the recent updates, looks like your really starting to polish up the software for the community, but i have a few questions...

Is there anyway you can add 2 miner software to the list to use... 98% of my rigs use these well known miners for the Nvidia cards...i tested using your built in ccminersp version, but i only get 70-80% of the hashrates i get on alexis1.0, and i tried linking to alexis to force using it, but then i loose the ability to mine the half of coins that alexis miner doesnt support that ccminer-x64 does well... if you need them i can give you the miners
1) ccminerAlexis1.0 also called ccminerAlexis78 * this is the most used miner for pascal cards on altcoins
2) ccminer-x64 also called ccminerCuda 2.0 * this miner is always updating with the niche coins that Alexis miner doesnt tailor to....

In regards to the auto-profit switching, does it use a SET PASS list to let the pool determine which algo to mine or is auto-profit switching only using the coins listed from whatomine main api list? (basically only coins with revenue/profit numbers)? i am trying to understand how it works, because i currently use NemoMiner multi-algo on both zpool and minerpoolhub. You recently added most of the algo's i mine for profit to your list and my current miner submits the set pass to the pool, they basically decide what to mine from that list as most profitable... if this is how yours works i plan to switch over to your software if can gain the miner software i need for my GTX1070/GTX1080ti rigs

+1 for support for the ccMiner forks.

+1 for the ability to just add our own custom forks of miners and have the most show up in the list.

One after another, new releases are released, and you just add a new ccminer-Alexis to work normally. Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) can not ((sadly

ccminer-Alexis is on the list of miners to add support for.

Keep in mind that already today you can download ccminer-Alexis to the computer you are running Awesome Miner, then use the Upload Software feature to push it to all remote miners:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
Then you configure your Managed Miners to not do Automatic download, but instead use a specified path. This is where you point it to the exe-file for ccminer-Alexis. Now Awesome Miner will be able to launch ccminer-Alexis instead of the standard ccminer.

Of course it's getting even easier if I add it directly to the Automatic download feature. The reason I talk about the Upload software feature is that there will always be some mining software that isn't included or is of latest version in Awesome Miner. Using the Upload software feature you can push the latest software to the entire farm in a single operation and use it.

I would be very grateful if ccminer-Alexis will be included in the standard set of your program, because at present you do not have any alternatives for Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) ((And when you download the software every time you change the currency or something else this The miner dies and you have to load it again (((

I've not used ccminer-Alexis myself, so I was just trying to figure out from where I could download the latest version. Turned out to be a bit complicated, because there are no releases since 2 years on the Github page:
https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer
The only binary distribution I could find was the one compiled and posted on this site, but it's a few months old:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8471-you-should-use-ccminer-alexis-1-0-for-better-x11-ghost-hashrate/

Is it this one you are running?

Yes it is he
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

I assume I'm just missing something here.. but I have a very annoying issue.

For the life of me, I can't get the pool settings to do anything at all. The only way I have been able to use this software is to specify every command line flag, including -epool. I checked the process through some trial and error and found that the pool settings never make it into the command line unless I write them in specifically. What am I doing wrong?? I have resorted to creating specific templates for different pools and just applying them as needed, but this hardly seems like the way it was designed to be used.

Thanks!
You shouldn't have to do anything except adding a pool (url, worker name or wallet) and then a Managed Miner that is using this pool. If that miner isn't start, please try the Diagnostics button instead to see what the problem is. Most of the time it's related to the pool configuration that something is missing. The challenge is that some pool requires worker names while other requires wallet address.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

Can we use ethminer instead of claymore? It's much faster for nvidia as of the most recent code.
If you create a Managed Miner and specify the software as Generic Miner, you can point to any mining software. Awesome Miner will be able to start and stop this mining software, but you will not be able to see any monitoring information, as this is only available for mining software that provides an API.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:44:42 PM

why  i get this errors ?
No idea. Awesome Miner is only sending one command to Claymore for monitoring, and that's "miner_getstat1". Do you get this all the time, even if you restart the Claymore miner?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I have a lap top gtx 1070 and a PC gx 1080.

Seems laptop is churning out at 24mh/s where pc is only 20mh/s.

Can you explain why? How do I increase output or manage speeds via AM?
nVidia GTX 1080 is actually slower than 1070 in many tests. See this one:
http://wccftech.com/ethereum-mining-gpu-performance-roundup/

topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

IronP
My 1070's overclocked mine at 31.
My 1080 overclocked mines at 25.

Different memory types.

Mine Zcash with your 1080 and it'll shine - 500 sols/s.
topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

patrike:

I upgraded to the lastest version and the latest awesome miner remote agent on all of my miners.

For some reason now the Awesome Miner Remote Agents will NOT auto-start with windows. 
If I reboot the computer the agent does not load.
It IS listed in the startup items and is enabled on startup.

I can login and manually start it and it works fine (but that defeats the entire point of using Rules to auto-reboot).

It used to work fine...   any ideas what may have changed? 
I even tried completely uninstalling the remote agent, rebooting the PC and fresh installing it again.

turingv

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

patrike:

I upgraded to the lastest version and the latest awesome miner remote agent on all of my miners.

For some reason now the Awesome Miner Remote Agents will NOT auto-start with windows. 

I can login and manually start it and it works fine (but that defeats the entire point of using Rules to auto-reboot).

I even tried completely uninstalling the remote agent, rebooting the PC and fresh installing it again.

I have the same issue. Downgrading back to older version of remote agent did not fix the problem.
rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

Is there a way to update the remote agents from the main client? Or do I have to remote into every single one of them and manually update?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

Is there a way to update the remote agents from the main client? Or do I have to remote into every single one of them and manually update?
Right click on the client in the Miners Tab -> Upgrade Remote Client (once Main Application has been updated)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

Please add a toggle to each rig for automatic mining in case of reboot. It seems sometimes when I power off a system it'll start auto mining when it boots back up (even though it shut down normally). If the auto system can be enhanced that would be helpful as well, IF shut down is not normal it'll start mining again upon reboot and report it in the notifications.

Also consider adding a discrepancy list somewhere. If you bulk apply a template and you manually change one of the templates it still shows up as the template you applied (even after changing it). Even a astrix would be helpful here. Something to denote it's different from the template.

You guys giving away trade secrets in a public well traveled thread. Funny thing about all the huff and puff of adding custom miners and algos to AM is everyone now knows about those algos so it wont net you more then equihash anyway. I don't think you guys understand how this works. Good job. XD

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:03:01 AM

patrike:

I have the same issue. Downgrading back to older version of remote agent did not fix the problem.
There hasn't been a change to the auto-start in years. Is your system trying to start it with Admin privileges, where Windows UAC step in and show a dialog? If you launch Remote Agent manually, do you get this dialog?
Is the computer able to autostart any other application, and it's just Remote Agent that refuses to start?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

Please add a toggle to each rig for automatic mining in case of reboot. It seems sometimes when I power off a system it'll start auto mining when it boots back up (even though it shut down normally). If the auto system can be enhanced that would be helpful as well, IF shut down is not normal it'll start mining again upon reboot and report it in the notifications.

Also consider adding a discrepancy list somewhere. If you bulk apply a template and you manually change one of the templates it still shows up as the template you applied (even after changing it). Even a astrix would be helpful here. Something to denote it's different from the template.
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into these points.
The Managed Miners do have an Autostart property, but from your description, my understanding is that you only want it to start if it was actually running before the reboot/crash.

tpd09

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

Can I mine different algos with the same miner? Or each miner needs to be set on a fixed algo in different pools?

Apologies for the noobness :S
turingv

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

patrike:

There hasn't been a change to the auto-start in years. Is your system trying to start it with Admin privileges, where Windows UAC step in and show a dialog? If you launch Remote Agent manually, do you get this dialog?
Is the computer able to autostart any other application, and it's just Remote Agent that refuses to start?

Autostart worked. Upgraded RA from main program. Autostart stopped working. Uninstalled. Re-installed previous version from local disk. Still does not autostart. Uninstalled. Upgraded back up. Still does not autostart.

UAC prompts are disabled. No dialog shows on Windows start. I can launch remote agent manually on all miners with no dialog prompt and no problem. Miners can autostart other applications no problem. This is really weird as it's set to autostart and shows up in the windows autostart list, but no dice. Sucessfully loading afterburner through same autostart process without a hitch, so I know it's not a Windows issue.

JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

Hello,

It's possible to access in "balance" tab, at kraken or coinbase ?
We need to use API key for this.

Without API, we see 0 in balance (blockchain).

Thanks.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

why  i get this errors ?
No idea. Awesome Miner is only sending one command to Claymore for monitoring, and that's "miner_getstat1". Do you get this all the time, even if you restart the Claymore miner?

yes all the time, on 1 rig. Try change version to 9.6
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: