Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701104 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

Hi Patrike, SRBMiner has just had another update adding support for the StelliteV4 which is due any time soon when it forks.

One thing I have noticed is that when you manually enter the config for SRBMiner the "algo" is always over written with the correct one, which under normal circumstances is fine, but several coins listed on coincalculators have the wrong algo listed.

Turtle Coin and Triton both use CN LiteV7 but they list them as CN Lite which obviously results in rejected shares. If you change the SRB config settings to the correct CN LiteV7 algo, it gets ignored and continues to try CN Lite.
Hi,

I will take a look at the new SRBMiner. There are quite a number of new Cryptonight variants being released every week.

It might be that CoinCalculators are reporting these coins you specify with the incorrect algorithm. There are currently no way to get coin statistics for a coin and override the algorithm for it at the same time.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t32768

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Hi Patrik,

Electroneum (ETN) forked to Cryptonight v7 on May 30th.
Version 5.1 had ETN listed as both CN and CNv7, the latter allowing to set pools and miners correctly and everything went smooth.
Yesterday I upgraded to v5.1.1, the CNv7 option disappeared again, coin in pool settings defaulted to Bitcoin etc... ETN is assigned to CN only again, but it should be CNv7 only.. could you please correct it?

Besides this, thanks for your awesome care and support you're bringing here  Smiley

Tom
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

Hi Patrike, SRBMiner has just had another update adding support for the StelliteV4 which is due any time soon when it forks.

One thing I have noticed is that when you manually enter the config for SRBMiner the "algo" is always over written with the correct one, which under normal circumstances is fine, but several coins listed on coincalculators have the wrong algo listed.

Turtle Coin and Triton both use CN LiteV7 but they list them as CN Lite which obviously results in rejected shares. If you change the SRB config settings to the correct CN LiteV7 algo, it gets ignored and continues to try CN Lite.
Hi,

I will take a look at the new SRBMiner. There are quite a number of new Cryptonight variants being released every week.

It might be that CoinCalculators are reporting these coins you specify with the incorrect algorithm. There are currently no way to get coin statistics for a coin and override the algorithm for it at the same time.

Yep, CC.io doesn't distinguish in detail for coin/algo variants
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3375809.msg38067147#msg38067147

you'll still have to rely on other methods to assign the right algos and get profitability data for your coins, same thing happens with Keccak and KeccakC Sad

P.S. It's a pity they (coincalculators) reverted the decision to provide all coins through their API to AM
bronsky

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

hi, i has been pay for premium edition,
this awesome miner possible install to other location/place ??
and i remote from other location too..

can u give tutorial link ??
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Awesome Miner Version 5.1.1

- Adjusted to the new Zergpool profit reporting data where the hash rate unit is part of the API

Hi Patrike,

Hash Refinery will be adopting this API change soon. Will AM pick up the units automatically or is an update required?

As a note for miners, once the API change is in place the units for ASIC dominated algos (qubit, quark, x11, x13 & scrypt) will change from Mh to Gh.

Cheers!
Hello,

I need to update Awesome Miner for it. Will you also use the propery "mbtc_mh_factor" to let Awesome Miner know the factor for each algorithm? Then I can start to prepare for the change

Yep we'll be applying this commit:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/commit/5fcb58e9c9ce49889d5408946b20088503ce5f34

I think most yiimp pools will do the same.

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
Alinaops

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Hi. I am working with the app on zpool . There are algorithms xevan ,hsr. The application refuses to work with these algorithms .  in biomarke they are not .  and in the table of profitability they are .  Such impression as not suited manners to algorithms . before ccminer / worked . not now . Although separately manitsa the same ccminer. Is it possible to use the miner to add?
bronsky

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Hi,

hi Patrike, please respond my PM Smiley
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Anyone missing LOKI?

Been mining it for several days now all of a sudden coin stats are missing just shows Unspec CNheavy now  I even added Json from whattomine.

Assuming its an api issue or something not in my control.

Thnaks

There are coins that appear, I add a pool and then they are no longer available, I go to the pool and by default it is in BTC and the currency does not appear. They are from Coincalculators and small volume coins. I do not know if there are any limitations, I check prices every 17 minutes.

I had to add them through the AWCU extension. Well, I guess the problem is with coincalculators. CTF, CERBERUS are two examples of currencies that today were and then have stopped being in AW, but if they are in Coincalculator
I was just contacted by the owner of CoinCalculator.io and was informed that their API will no longer return the low volume coins (less than $1000). The change to support this a few days ago was revered and I don't have any more details on this.

This is the reason why a few coins that was available yesterday may no longer be available today.

LE can tell the coincalculator owner, apart from a premium API of 2-4 $ per month. I would pay for it if it gives me stable data of the coins without disappearing, and the normal api for free use.

I have no problem paying because it makes my life easier and get more benefit. Can you consult it?

I guess that at the machine level making a longer list will be more CPU, and also be a longer list in kbs and now being thousands of people who ask their API data, spend more money in transfer. I told him that I would have no problem paying a small monthly fee for ALL the data.

Please, ask him, I'm almost sure he will. And that there are two api, the current standard and another one apart from payment with EVERYTHING. You do a favor to coincalculator and he can monetize your website, which in the end is the final goal of all the websites.
trucobit

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

There are coins that are not good in Coinscalculator and therefore are causing a bad auto switch.

The problem is in the rewards. For example the MTI currency is listed as 20 reward, but really is 8. Which gives a much higher figure of profits

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=mti+coin-mining-calculator   reward 20 coins

stats pool mining
https://hash4.life/?address=M8DcZhiAevxWbcmSxbt1fmC31wvZvVJQNx    rewards 8 coins

My doubt is that if I correct the reward in the currency, is the difficulty still being updated from coincalculator?

I think it is a big problem that a site that gives this data, has bad coins, because it influences us directly, that's why it should be possible to adjust the reward without stopping to update difficultad and other parameters.

When you override the coin properties, Awesome Miner will override all the properties, not only the reward. So you cannot define your own reward while requesting the difficulty from CoinCalculators.

If some coin properties are incorrect from CoinCalculators.io or WhatToMine.com, you can contact them to have it fixed on their side.

In this sense it is the easy solution for you, you do not have to change any part of programming, but it does not fix the problem either. I do not have to contact third parties that you use in your program, and you must improve the usability and understanding of your software to the user. How long does it not update the help of your website?

If there are many coins with the wrong reward, I only see two solutions, or adapt as more or less indicated or removes coincalculator. You can not induce to lose money to your clients by using dubious sources or that does not integrate solutions to modify that value.

I ask you that it would be a good idea to include an option if necessary, to be able to MANUALLY add the reward of a coin, but that the other data will continue to be updated. Simple programming is simple, it does not have much of complicated. I have several websites and programmers in my charge, when they take it seriously looking for the best option, or when they do not dedicate time and make the solution easier for them and less efficient for the server, or create extra requests, about loading CPU , they block the database, they do not use cachede results, they do not make suitable indexed tables etc ...

I do not ask for an impossible, it is a really easy option to add and solve a thousand problems IF we have to wait to send an email to another data website and wait for it to correct it, one by one, you are creating extra work and that is not It is the goal of AW.

IF I can change the reward quickly and easily, and that the rest as a problem is updated, you make life easier for all of us, which in the end is the task of this software, not to make things complicated at the usability level for the convenience of programmer.

I feel my words, I try to be constructive and provide ethically correct, efficient and above all easy solutions for the user of your program.

For example, the AWCU add-on that is separate to this development, is so easy to add it natively to your program, that I am amazed that it is not added to your menus, because it is not complicated, but we have to use external programs by api for not including them in AW
Alinaops

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

never received answer why the app is awesome does not work zpool - algorithms -xevan ,hsr.Huh? the manner of application is not working there is no error of run .  Miner's wrong ?  or another choose ?  check it out ! . give an answer Huh Huh Huh
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Hi Patrik,

Electroneum (ETN) forked to Cryptonight v7 on May 30th.
Version 5.1 had ETN listed as both CN and CNv7, the latter allowing to set pools and miners correctly and everything went smooth.
Yesterday I upgraded to v5.1.1, the CNv7 option disappeared again, coin in pool settings defaulted to Bitcoin etc... ETN is assigned to CN only again, but it should be CNv7 only.. could you please correct it?

Besides this, thanks for your awesome care and support you're bringing here  Smiley

Tom
Awesome Miner had ETN listed as Cryponight by default, and I will update that to be CNv7.

However, as long as WhatToMine or similar sites reports CryptonightV7, it will show up correctly as CNv7 in Awesome Miner as well. Right now it turns out that this coin is indicated as "lagging", which is the reason why it doesn't show up correctly:
https://whattomine.com/coins/213-etn-cryptonightv7

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

Awesome Miner Version 5.1.1

- Adjusted to the new Zergpool profit reporting data where the hash rate unit is part of the API

Hi Patrike,

Hash Refinery will be adopting this API change soon. Will AM pick up the units automatically or is an update required?

As a note for miners, once the API change is in place the units for ASIC dominated algos (qubit, quark, x11, x13 & scrypt) will change from Mh to Gh.

Cheers!
Hello,

I need to update Awesome Miner for it. Will you also use the propery "mbtc_mh_factor" to let Awesome Miner know the factor for each algorithm? Then I can start to prepare for the change

Yep we'll be applying this commit:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/commit/5fcb58e9c9ce49889d5408946b20088503ce5f34

I think most yiimp pools will do the same.
Thanks for the update. The next release of Awesome Miner, planned for tomorrow, will automatically detect if "mbtc_mh_factor" is available for Hash Refinery and similar pools. If present, this new concept will be used. If not yet available, Awesome Miner will work just like today.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Hi. I am working with the app on zpool . There are algorithms xevan ,hsr. The application refuses to work with these algorithms .  in biomarke they are not .  and in the table of profitability they are .  Such impression as not suited manners to algorithms . before ccminer / worked . not now . Although separately manitsa the same ccminer. Is it possible to use the miner to add?
never received answer why the app is awesome does not work zpool - algorithms -xevan ,hsr.Huh? the manner of application is not working there is no error of run .  Miner's wrong ?  or another choose ?  check it out ! . give an answer Huh Huh Huh
Can you please start the miner with the Diagnostics button in the toolbar as this might give more insight why the mining software isn't working correctly. Thanks!

Dr.Mann

Activity: 42
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

When will Awesome Miner support the DragonMint T1 through API access in privileged mode? I can only access the DragonMint T1 in "Restricted - No operations allowed" mode.

Is the current "restricted" access limitation due to a lack of the features available in the DragonMint's CgMiner software, or is it a limitation within Awesome Miner?
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Hello Patrike. Thanks for all your recent work. Awesome Miner just keeps getting more awesome! I am having a frustrating problem however, and hoping I can get it figured out. So, I just started building a new rig. It is a Ryzen 2700X CPU with AMD RX 480 GPU (only have the first GPU, the second one is on it's way and I will be adding one a week till full) I made two miners, (RX 480 rig GPU, and RX 480 rig CPU) and two profiles AMD GPU, and CPU2. I started mining, and after awhile I noticed that both miners were mining Cryptonight V7, but one was mining on Nicehash, and the other on Miningpoolhub. I thought it was strange, but I just let it go for awhile. But after a few hours, I started looking at the online services, and it would show one of the two (nicehash, or miningpoolhub) as clearly higher in revenue, yet even when restarted manually, I couldn't get them to mine on the same pool as each other. At the moment Nicehash was reporting a higher rate, so I tried disabling Miningpoolhub from the CPU profile to force them to both mine Cryptonight V7 on Nicehash, but when restarted, then it went to the next algo in the list (I think it was yescrypt zpool) which had much lower earnings (-25%). So, the next thing I tried, was switching which one had Miningpoolhub disabled, and CPU started mining on Cryptonight V7 Nicehash, and now the GPU profile mined on Nicehash too, but on Equihash. (I couldn't get them to both mine CV7 on the same pool no matter what I tried) I gave up for the night, but then in the morning I noticed it was still mining Nicehash equihash on GPU, and Nicehash CV7 on CPU. I checked the online services for the GPU, and it listed Equihash $1.05, and Ethereum $1.39. So I hit restart, and it just went back to Equihash. Hmmm. So, I tried disabling Equihash for the profile, and upon restart it started mining Cryptonight old. (Still wouldn't mine CV7 on same pool either) I then tried disabling every algorithm except Ethereum, and when I tried to start, I got an error that there were no valid pools selected for the profit switcher. I activated Miningpoolhub, and tried again, but same thing, no pools available. Not sure what the deal is. I just benchmarked it last night. I did it first on quick, then followed up with a second round of medium for Phoenix, and Claymore, with Phoenix coming out ahead with 30.5Mhs. The behavior I'm expecting is whatever is the highest in earnings on the online services page should be the pool that the profit switcher switches to if you hit restart. Not sure why it's so resistant to going to the pool I want. I like how on the Baikal miners there is an option for prioritize in the pool area, but I'd be happy if I could just get the top item in the online services to mine. Thank you for any suggestions you might have to get it working right.
I think this is related to the feature where Awesome Miner can detect pools where no accepted shares are produced within a certain amount of time. I would suggest to disable this and give it a try one more time.

Go to the Options dialog, Profit switching section, and uncheck "Ignore pools with no accepted shares".

If a pool isn't producing the accepted shares, it will be marked as failed and the miner will move on to the second most profitable pool. This can result in that one of your miner isn't on the same pool as the others as the failure is per miner.

I would also recommend that you right click on a miner and select View Details when you have question about the profit switching decisions. If a pool is marked as a failure it's also indicated here.

Hi Patrike. I finally had a chance to try this out yesterday, and you were right. It was the "ignore pools with no accepted shares" option. So, since the trigger is independent per miner, could we have the settings for this on each miner separately? I'd rather not turn it off for all the miners as it's a pretty useful feature on my 1080ti rig. If that isn't possible how about if we could just specify a higher number of minutes? I think if it could be set to 12 or 13 minutes (maybe 15 at the most) it wouldn't trigger, as even when set on 10, it took many hours (6 or more) for it to block the CryptonightV7 pool. Thank you very much for your suggestion, I am glad to have it working with the option deselected at the moment.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

When will Awesome Miner support the DragonMint T1 through API access in privileged mode? I can only access the DragonMint T1 in "Restricted - No operations allowed" mode.

Is the current "restricted" access limitation due to a lack of the features available in the DragonMint's CgMiner software, or is it a limitation within Awesome Miner?
DragonMint T1 cannot be set in Privileged API mode as there are no known way of connecting to them via SSH. If the vendor provides the SSH access details, it could be supported. So this is not a limitation in Awesome Miner itself.

What I've implemented for the next release of Awesome Miner is a feature to set the Default Pools on Dragonmint miners based on their proprietary API's.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Hello Patrike. Thanks for all your recent work. Awesome Miner just keeps getting more awesome! I am having a frustrating problem however, and hoping I can get it figured out. So, I just started building a new rig. It is a Ryzen 2700X CPU with AMD RX 480 GPU (only have the first GPU, the second one is on it's way and I will be adding one a week till full) I made two miners, (RX 480 rig GPU, and RX 480 rig CPU) and two profiles AMD GPU, and CPU2. I started mining, and after awhile I noticed that both miners were mining Cryptonight V7, but one was mining on Nicehash, and the other on Miningpoolhub. I thought it was strange, but I just let it go for awhile. But after a few hours, I started looking at the online services, and it would show one of the two (nicehash, or miningpoolhub) as clearly higher in revenue, yet even when restarted manually, I couldn't get them to mine on the same pool as each other. At the moment Nicehash was reporting a higher rate, so I tried disabling Miningpoolhub from the CPU profile to force them to both mine Cryptonight V7 on Nicehash, but when restarted, then it went to the next algo in the list (I think it was yescrypt zpool) which had much lower earnings (-25%). So, the next thing I tried, was switching which one had Miningpoolhub disabled, and CPU started mining on Cryptonight V7 Nicehash, and now the GPU profile mined on Nicehash too, but on Equihash. (I couldn't get them to both mine CV7 on the same pool no matter what I tried) I gave up for the night, but then in the morning I noticed it was still mining Nicehash equihash on GPU, and Nicehash CV7 on CPU. I checked the online services for the GPU, and it listed Equihash $1.05, and Ethereum $1.39. So I hit restart, and it just went back to Equihash. Hmmm. So, I tried disabling Equihash for the profile, and upon restart it started mining Cryptonight old. (Still wouldn't mine CV7 on same pool either) I then tried disabling every algorithm except Ethereum, and when I tried to start, I got an error that there were no valid pools selected for the profit switcher. I activated Miningpoolhub, and tried again, but same thing, no pools available. Not sure what the deal is. I just benchmarked it last night. I did it first on quick, then followed up with a second round of medium for Phoenix, and Claymore, with Phoenix coming out ahead with 30.5Mhs. The behavior I'm expecting is whatever is the highest in earnings on the online services page should be the pool that the profit switcher switches to if you hit restart. Not sure why it's so resistant to going to the pool I want. I like how on the Baikal miners there is an option for prioritize in the pool area, but I'd be happy if I could just get the top item in the online services to mine. Thank you for any suggestions you might have to get it working right.
I think this is related to the feature where Awesome Miner can detect pools where no accepted shares are produced within a certain amount of time. I would suggest to disable this and give it a try one more time.

Go to the Options dialog, Profit switching section, and uncheck "Ignore pools with no accepted shares".

If a pool isn't producing the accepted shares, it will be marked as failed and the miner will move on to the second most profitable pool. This can result in that one of your miner isn't on the same pool as the others as the failure is per miner.

I would also recommend that you right click on a miner and select View Details when you have question about the profit switching decisions. If a pool is marked as a failure it's also indicated here.

Hi Patrike. I finally had a chance to try this out yesterday, and you were right. It was the "ignore pools with no accepted shares" option. So, since the trigger is independent per miner, could we have the settings for this on each miner separately? I'd rather not turn it off for all the miners as it's a pretty useful feature on my 1080ti rig. If that isn't possible how about if we could just specify a higher number of minutes? I think if it could be set to 12 or 13 minutes (maybe 15 at the most) it wouldn't trigger, as even when set on 10, it took many hours (6 or more) for it to block the CryptonightV7 pool. Thank you very much for your suggestion, I am glad to have it working with the option deselected at the moment.
In the recent versions of Awesome Miner, you can disable the "ignore pools" feature per Profit Profile. If you right click on a miner and select Edit Profit Profile and go to the Override Pools section, you can select "Disable for this profile".

Supporting longer periods for the accepted shares (more minutes) will be supported in the future.

Dr.Mann

Activity: 42
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

The ruled based action "Stop miner" does not work as expected on any AntMiner S9 in my farm after it has been triggered. The S9 miner simply performs a reboot and begins hashing again about 2 minutes after it was (very briefly) "stopped."

Will someone please provide information as to how I can get this action ("Stop miner") to actually stop the miner, and not simply perform a reboot? Is it possible to stop an S9 miner (using Awesome Miner) at a certain time and then create a second rule to restart the S9 miner later?

I see instructions precisely for this purpose for GPU mining, but not for ASIC, posted here: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx (See: "Example: Run GPU mining during a specific time"). Thank you.
O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

New Cast XMR 1.1.0
And New SRB Miner 1.5.8

Your probably already doing this.  If you can include in next update please
Thanks
trucobit

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1hv7tilujp9emt/IMG_2254.MOV?dl=0

I will report this failure for the second time, and I also add video with the phone. In this case, it happens with MONA, which uses the lyra2re2 protocol. If you watch the video, I choose the mona pool directly and when I boot it works perfectly.

Then, I choose a pool where inside this MONA and I know that at that moment it is profitable and the auto swtich chooses it, it is the same pool but in auto profit, and a window comes out saying something of skunhash and Klaust, when I use another miner and another protocol.

If the pool is wrong it would not work well when selecting it manually, but if it fails when it is together with others in auto swtich. They also indicate that these errors are random, last for a while and then suddenly it is fixed, one day affects one rig, another day to another.

It's weird, as you see it works well when choosing it, and it fails to auto switch with a protocol and mining not indicated.

It has already happened to me several times in a random way and I indicated it in another post about DSTM, a problem that has not happened again
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: