Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:16:15 AM

i have some VIA but now investing n EXCL ico - should raise even better than this with sr member Smiley)))))))))

yolo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:06:54 AM

Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain
in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol.

This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting,
digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our
protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse.

Specifications:
Name: Viacoin
Symbol: VIA
Total supply: ~92,000,000 (92MM)
Algorithm: Scrypt (POW)
Block time: 24 seconds
Difficulty retarget: every block

NO premine. NO instamine. Presale available (read about the presale below).

Viacoin is a good coin.  Such strong.  Very innovation.

Specs check out and meet my highly selective criteria for altcoin legitimacy.

Position taken.  Added to signature.  Thanks for rounding out my portfolio of monetary maths with a Smartchain based coin.  I needed a 'Zinc' to complete the set!   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:10:43 AM

I'm interested in seeing more

Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain
in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol.

This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting,
digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our
protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse.

Specifications:
Name: Viacoin
Symbol: VIA
Total supply: ~92,000,000 (92MM)
Algorithm: Scrypt (POW)
Block time: 24 seconds
Difficulty retarget: every block

NO premine. NO instamine. Presale available (read about the presale below).

Viacoin is a good coin.  Such strong.  Very innovation.

Specs check out and meet my highly selective criteria for altcoin legitimacy.

Position taken.  Added to signature.  Thanks for rounding out my portfolio of monetary maths with a Smartchain based coin.  I needed a 'Zinc' to complete the set!   Grin

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:45:17 AM

5 btc takes it back to 40
just wait for drak to make the next announcement

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:27:37 AM

I wake up and saw that I missed the dump at 32k sat  Angry
Please dump it back Mr Whales  Grin
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:32:42 AM

The coin simply resolved in a bearish downtrend. The price may spike down to 35k briefly (~50% replacement from the latest bull trend). From here, the price will most likely bounce back into a slightly bullish trend and wiggle its way back up and tap the 45k mark. It may go back down to ~40k before it breaks through 45k. We should see an ATH coming - time frame? Not entirely sure - but this is how I'm reading the charts at the moment. Comment on whether you agree or disagree - I'm open to opinion.

BTCKYLE BTC

Generally agree, but it is pointless to put figures on support levels. Could be 35k or 20k or whatever.

Remember, any new push forward can become an order-of-maginitude change, so the turn can come from any level. If I was looking to buy more, I would average-down, investing 10% more on every 20% drop, and wouldn't worry about levels.

average down?  that would be an easy way to make yourself more stuck wouldn't it?  i don't mind averaging down as a strategy if your pocket is deep.  but what if you run out of ammo and the price keeps going lower?

When you run out of ammo and the price goes lower you timed it wrong. The biggest sin in trading is to run out of money : always keep dry powder.

Either the coin will fail or succeed. You have to make a decision to commit, or not. If you commit, you allocate an amount of capital, and limit your exposure. Personally, I very rarely sell out of a coin altogether, preferring to hodl to zero rather than risk missing the moon.

FWIW, my next buy level for Via is 20k sat, then 10k, then 5k, then I stop. I hope it doesn't get to any of them.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:38:54 PM

The coin simply resolved in a bearish downtrend. The price may spike down to 35k briefly (~50% replacement from the latest bull trend). From here, the price will most likely bounce back into a slightly bullish trend and wiggle its way back up and tap the 45k mark. It may go back down to ~40k before it breaks through 45k. We should see an ATH coming - time frame? Not entirely sure - but this is how I'm reading the charts at the moment. Comment on whether you agree or disagree - I'm open to opinion.

BTCKYLE BTC

Generally agree, but it is pointless to put figures on support levels. Could be 35k or 20k or whatever.

Remember, any new push forward can become an order-of-maginitude change, so the turn can come from any level. If I was looking to buy more, I would average-down, investing 10% more on every 20% drop, and wouldn't worry about levels.

average down?  that would be an easy way to make yourself more stuck wouldn't it?  i don't mind averaging down as a strategy if your pocket is deep.  but what if you run out of ammo and the price keeps going lower?

When you run out of ammo and the price goes lower you timed it wrong. The biggest sin in trading is to run out of money : always keep dry powder.

Either the coin will fail or succeed. You have to make a decision to commit, or not. If you commit, you allocate an amount of capital, and limit your exposure. Personally, I very rarely sell out of a coin altogether, preferring to hodl to zero rather than risk missing the moon.

FWIW, my next buy level for Via is 20k sat, then 10k, then 5k, then I stop. I hope it doesn't get to any of them.

i really find it hard to 'time' the market tbh.  lol

but anyway, yeah.  i agree that going for a home run is good, especially in crypto as there is much much room for growth.  i think coins that have a better chance of going to the moon are the ones that have XXX/CNY pairs with high volume.  so i always keep an eye on BTSX/CNY, and lately DOGE/CNY, BC/CNY. 

remember, china was the driver of BTC going over 1000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
reorder

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

but anyway, yeah.  i agree that going for a home run is good, especially in crypto as there is much much room for growth.  i think coins that have a better chance of going to the moon are the ones that have XXX/CNY pairs with high volume.  so i always keep an eye on BTSX/CNY, and lately DOGE/CNY, BC/CNY. 

Just remember CNY trades have zero fee for most pairs on bter, creating artificial volume costs nothing to manipulators.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

exactly.  no one can predict how much lower it will go..  exactly why one should sell and take a small loss now, rather than holding and hoping.  

funny you mentioned BTSX.  one driver of the price is china.  check out BTSX/CNY.  lot's of volume there.  if viacoin had a VIA/CNY pair with that kind of volume, i wouldn't worry about holding.  but now?  

I remember this large holder who dumped around 20k - 30k viacoins last August 27 to the price of 20k. Right after that, he tweets that we should expect Via to continue the downtrend down to 15k. It was a long downtrend that started August 14 (from 60k to 20k).  I had buy orders at 15k and 18k. It was never filled.

That was the lowest price since August 27. Would you like to be the last to dump? It's either you sell early and hope for a large correction or you hodled and buy more at a much lower price.

I think the right time to totally exit a coin is when it has fully reached its potential or greatest hype. Via is still young and so many features waiting to roll out.  I suggest you sell after September 26 if you're itching to exit.  

I know this is hard to do for some, but: ALWAYS BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH. Never panic sell.

Panic selling is reserved for scam coins.

wom1979

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 02:51:33 PM by wom1979

exactly.  no one can predict how much lower it will go..  exactly why one should sell and take a small loss now, rather than holding and hoping.  

funny you mentioned BTSX.  one driver of the price is china.  check out BTSX/CNY.  lot's of volume there.  if viacoin had a VIA/CNY pair with that kind of volume, i wouldn't worry about holding.  but now?  

I remember this large holder who dumped around 20k - 30k viacoins last August 27 to the price of 20k. Right after that, he tweets that we should expect Via to continue the downtrend down to 15k. It was a long downtrend that started August 14 (from 60k to 20k).  I had buy orders at 15k and 18k. It was never filled.

That was the lowest price since August 27. Would you like to be the last to dump? It's either you sell early and hope for a large correction or you hodled and buy more at a much lower price.

I think the right time to totally exit a coin is when it has fully reached its potential or greatest hype. Via is still young and so many features waiting to roll out.  I suggest you sell after September 26 if you're itching to exit.  

I know this is hard to do for some, but: ALWAYS BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH. Never panic sell.

Panic selling is reserved for scam coins.

AGREED!

Also - Twitter by DRAK
"24 hours so far with @petertoddbtc and @amirtaaki - #bitcoin titans"

---------------------------
Interesting times
japandrew73

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:30:15 PM

I think it's pretty obvious whats going on…

Announcements come out every Friday followed by a price increase,  Here we are on Thursday, the whales have pushed down price to shakeout panic sellers.  

It's obvious what will happen in the next 24 hours…  Drak gets back, posts on Blog, great news comes and those who panic sold at these prices get fucked as we shoot past 50k…

I never sold, continue to hold, and scooped up more on this drop.  You all should be doing the same.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/viabtc
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

I wake up and saw that I missed the dump at 32k sat  Angry
Please dump it back Mr Whales  Grin

Massive dump might be coming
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:42:55 PM

If I bought Viacoin instead of going to college, I would be doing blow with Bill Gates right now. 
japandrew73

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:37:25 PM

If I bought Viacoin instead of going to college, I would be doing blow with Bill Gates right now. 

Glad I spent my financial aid on VIA Smiley
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:07:27 AM

Just remember CNY trades have zero fee for most pairs on bter, creating artificial volume costs nothing to manipulators.

what about btc38?  they have way more volume as far as xxx/cny pairs are concerned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
japandrew73

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:20:08 AM

what about btc38?  they have way more volume as far as xxx/cny pairs are concerned.

+1 can the VIA community tweet Bter and Btc38 to add VIAcoin?  Would bring a lot of capital into the market…. must tap into China-market...
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:40:32 AM

+1 can the VIA community tweet Bter and Btc38 to add VIAcoin?  Would bring a lot of capital into the market…. must tap into China-market...

via/btc pairs already available on bter but volumes are not great. don't think the pundits there really understand via.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:22:49 AM

but anyway, yeah.  i agree that going for a home run is good, especially in crypto as there is much much room for growth.  i think coins that have a better chance of going to the moon are the ones that have XXX/CNY pairs with high volume.  so i always keep an eye on BTSX/CNY, and lately DOGE/CNY, BC/CNY.  

what about btc38?  they have way more volume as far as xxx/cny pairs are concerned.

+1 can the VIA community tweet Bter and Btc38 to add VIAcoin?  Would bring a lot of capital into the market…. must tap into China-market...

via/btc pairs already available on bter but volumes are not great. don't think the pundits there really understand via.

i think they do.  but the market is just so saturated right now, there's too much coins but too few money to go around with.  

outside of btc, ltc.. keep an eye on bc/cny, btsx/cny and doge/cny.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
japandrew73

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:42:23 AM

but anyway, yeah.  i agree that going for a home run is good, especially in crypto as there is much much room for growth.  i think coins that have a better chance of going to the moon are the ones that have XXX/CNY pairs with high volume.  so i always keep an eye on BTSX/CNY, and lately DOGE/CNY, BC/CNY.  

what about btc38?  they have way more volume as far as xxx/cny pairs are concerned.

+1 can the VIA community tweet Bter and Btc38 to add VIAcoin?  Would bring a lot of capital into the market…. must tap into China-market...

i think they do.  but the market is just so saturated right now, there's too much coins but too few money to go around with.  

outside of btc, ltc.. keep an eye on bc/cny, btsx/cny and doge/cny.  

Bitshares is a Chinese Pump and Dump.  Please to not shill that here.

I'm greatly looking forward to tomorrow's blog update tho
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:55:34 AM

i'm not saying anything. it is just an observation.

and yes, looking forward to that blog post. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: