Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170608 times)
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:47:11 AM

Who is irontiga? We don't know! As all people in the forum are here with a nick, with no reference to real life.
IronTiga picks the cherry for himself, convinced me to give him assets to slam it.
I made a mistake in my calculation and HE KNOWS that! but he would not think about to return the overpaid dividends. I paid it from my own pocket, it was also my mistake! However, it shows the real character of a person.
All he "helped" me was with wrong instructions and a not working asset dividend script.
To make a website isn't a miracle anymore. I don't think crowtec is his boss. I guess more, that crowtec is (or will be) another victim.

Haha, let's not go here, everyone knows the truth on this one....

I am anon, although i think that crowetic could find my identity if he wanted. Haha, it's crow who's protecting my identity!!!

Not my boss, we're in this together.

I suggested you sell some cheap, u sold some at a fair price, which i bought, and then u dumped on my really low buy order, you're an idiot for doing that.

Ask bobfett, my dividend script works fine, you're just an idiot and can't use it.

P.S. I'll stay out of the mmmaybe debate, although, as haitch said, regardless of the truth, he owes us the PR money which he STOLE.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:26:10 AM

Expecting a dump ...
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:32:02 AM

Who is irontiga? We don't know! As all people in the forum are here with a nick, with no reference to real life.
IronTiga picks the cherry for himself, convinced me to give him assets to slam it.
I made a mistake in my calculation and HE KNOWS that! but he would not think about to return the overpaid dividends. I paid it from my own pocket, it was also my mistake! However, it shows the real character of a person.
All he "helped" me was with wrong instructions and a not working asset dividend script.
To make a website isn't a miracle anymore. I don't think crowtec is his boss. I guess more, that crowtec is (or will be) another victim.

Haha, let's not go here, everyone knows the truth on this one....

I am anon, although i think that crowetic could find my identity if he wanted. Haha, it's crow who's protecting my identity!!!

Not my boss, we're in this together.

I suggested you sell some cheap, u sold some at a fair price, which i bought, and then u dumped on my really low buy order, you're an idiot for doing that.

Ask bobfett, my dividend script works fine, you're just an idiot and can't use it.

P.S. I'll stay out of the mmmaybe debate, although, as haitch said, regardless of the truth, he owes us the PR money which he STOLE.

Exactly, we KNOW you! Crowtec is the next victim, not your boss. We cannot even see the identity of crowtec's SSL certificate! Possible made by you anyway!!!

I told you, that I CALCULATE the price and not guess them. I cannot understand your meaning. The original price was 100,000 and you bought some cheap and put a buy order of 18,000, knowing that this is an impossible price. That was just done to make my asset look like cheap. So I give you the word back: i***t

I told you many times that the script as you gave me did NOT work, can not work and will not work. That's all I tell you. You miss-lead many people with your "smart" advices. You better make some web pages, where you are better serving the world.
Bobafett is well advised to check this script though.

Why not return the known calculation error where I transferred to you twice the asset dividends? I CALL THAT STEALING. You, headach and crowtec are a perfect team.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:33:30 AM

Expecting a dump ...

Cool, ...

beside this stereotype bump, is there anything else you want to tell us??

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:51:14 AM

This is nothing but hilarious and deeply ironic. I actually laugh when thinking about it. In points:

1. We had one guy early on, you need to read the whole thread to find it, who stole copyright material and money from the PR Team. The Team claimed that the copyright infringement nearly ended up in court. Guy was kicked.

2. We have second guy, we don't know if he is dead or alive, who bought stolen HDD in mass. He also stole donated money. That guy was a prominent member of the PR Team.

3. We have another guy, accused of trying to steal a dying man's coins and HDDs, who do not seem to hesitate to use/buy those stolen HDDs. This guy is the most prominent member of the PR Team.

4. We have a third guy, unrelated (so far) to the HDD-business, who is accused of stealing dividends. This guy is also a very known member of the PR Team.

5. Hmmm, I must forgetting someone... Wink

Yes, they are all from THE PR TEAM!  Cheesy  Cheesy People have donated money to them. Really great promotional work here haha! Wink

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Irontiga

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:00:43 AM

4. We have a third guy, unrelated (so far) to the HDD-business, who is accused of stealing dividends. This guy is also a very known member of the PR Team.

What the hang, no one listens to elmit lol. You clearly haven't read the whole thread....

These "stolen dividends" were dividends which he owed his investors for months, and so i, one of his investors dumped. He then did pay me for the time i had held those assets, and claimed it to be a "mistake". Seriously, he hasn't ever even straight up asked for it back, and why the fuss over what.....10k? Seriously, grow some balls, all this drama for....$2? Really? Give me a break!
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:02:07 AM

Elmit, I have not been here from the beginning, I don't know all the in and outs of Burst, but now I'm beginning to think that almost every single post of yours have an ironic or sarcastic underline that I have not noticed until now. With this possibility, I actually starting to enjoy reading your writing Smiley

Good job!

How come you aren't in the PR Team?

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:04:50 AM

What the hang, no one listens to elmit lol. You clearly haven't read the whole thread....

These "stolen dividends" were dividends which he owed his investors for months, and so i, one of his investors dumped. He then did pay me for the time i had held those assets, and claimed it to be a "mistake". Seriously, he hasn't ever even straight up asked for it back, and why the fuss over what.....10k? Seriously, grow some balls, all this drama for....$2? Really? Give me a break!

Okay, but everything for the good "story": Steal something!! Wink

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Irontiga

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:07:40 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 10:20:04 AM by Irontiga

The team lets him join, I quit Burst on the whole. Full stop. Nuff said. No one wants to read all this elmit shit. If you like him, go waste ur money on a petabyte asset, and pray that u get even 10% of ur money back.

Also, how the hell would he help us in any way at all?
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

This is nothing but hilarious and deeply ironic. I actually laugh when thinking about it. In points:

1. We had one guy early on, you need to read the whole thread to find it, who stole copyright material and money from the PR Team. The Team claimed that the copyright infringement nearly ended up in court. Guy was kicked.
This is true, it was Wolfcastle who took money from Crowetic and in turn produced a knockoff site for BURST. Mapbox, the company in question contacted the team with a takedown notice.

2. We have second guy, we don't know if he is dead or alive, who bought stolen HDD in mass. He also stole donated money. That guy was a prominent member of the PR Team.

3. We have another guy, accused of trying to steal a dying man's coins and HDDs, who do not seem to hesitate to use/buy those stolen HDDs. This guy is the most prominent member of the PR Team.

Perhaps you are referring to someone who allegedly bought the account in question. Was this before or after you read the entire BURST thread? You are obviously more deeply involved than you've led everyone to believe.

See, people get accused all the time. Accusation is not proof Smiley

Yes, they are all from THE PR TEAM!  Cheesy  Cheesy People have donated money to them. Really great promotional work here haha! Wink

Money went to mmmaybe who was very trusted and he did keep a log on burstforum on where the money went. We talked about implementing a multisig donation address to avoid potential misuse, but it did not come to fruition soon enough.

Also, correlation is not causation. I am not sure I like your implication here.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:37:49 AM

I knew I had to missed some stuff! Smiley So:

5. One of the bitcoinstalk's overall most respected members, who as supporting Burst dev helped implement AT, blackmailed said forum with the funds he held for it. Explanation: he was drunk.

6. [Uray. I don't know exactly what he did when disappearing but was it not some kind of stealing of miner's funds? Help me here, please Smiley]

7. [I got information in PM but can unfortunately not disclose it here due to being too sensitive, but the source is very trustworthy. For avoiding anyone drawing the wrong conclusions as there aren't so many people left, number 7 is not mentioned on http://burstcoin.info/about/ as part of the team! Thank you, DeepThroat!]

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:39:50 AM

Also, correlation is not causation. I am not sure I like your implication here.

Sorry, see number 7 above.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:41:03 AM

IronTiga I am always glad to hear from you. So, what you are basically saying is, that you confirm that I paid out the dividends, after I figured out that the crap of script you gave me does not work and I wrote my own program. THANKS!
You further confirmed now, that you DO KNOW that there was a second dividend payment to you, but you do not bother to pay it back, because BURST has anyway no value. Or do I mis-interprete you?

jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:44:34 AM

IronTiga I am always glad to hear from you. So, what you are basically saying is, that you confirm that I paid out the dividends, after I figured out that the crap of script you gave me does not work and I wrote my own program. THANKS!
You further confirmed now, that you DO KNOW that there was a second dividend payment to you, but you do not bother to pay it back, because BURST has anyway no value. Or do I mis-interprete you?

Irony and sarcasm, am I correct? Impressive! Smiley

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:47:42 AM

Perhaps you are referring to someone who allegedly bought the account in question. Was this before or after you read the entire BURST thread? You are obviously more deeply involved than you've led everyone to believe.

No, no, the account selling guy is already in the list!

Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:56:13 AM

The team lets him join, I quit Burst on the whole. Full stop. Nuff said. No one wants to read all this elmit shit. If you like him, go waste ur money on a petabyte asset, and pray that u get even 10% of ur money back.

Also, how the hell would he help us in any way at all?

I cannot remember who convinced me to join the PR team. In a weak moment at 3 am, I indeed sent in my "application form" - YES, they ask you to formally apply for that honer. I was so happy that I was turned down, because Crowtec refused me.

I mean it is understandable. If you read the hickups with setting up the pool he had. There was simple no place for me. FYI, I ran an ISP with 400 servers. Such problems I did not understand and so I setup my own pool. Sure enough the PR team attacked me for that.
We need a public wallet. ... I made one for proof of concept. Next attack, it must be a SSL, ... I agree, but for the proof of concept I don't pay for a certificate.
Now, Crowtek's Wallet DOES NOT NEED a SSL, but he added one later though. Worth NOTHING, since it is like a self signed SSL cert. It must be an idiot who trust a site where all is made by ANONYMOUS.

Irontiga, you really would quit BURST, .... that might change my mind to "apply" a second time.

Don't buy PetaByte asset, and get nothing when you just hold your coins. PetaByte uses bought hard disks, with warranties, not stolen ones.

Buy HardInvest instead, and get nothing, ... they change name, pay nothing again, ... because it is from the PR team??? What is next?

Conclusion:
1. BURST is good
2. BURST has great features
3. Current PR team "did not find the right way to promote these features"
4. Dev team seems to be retired or will we see an update still this year?
5. Never trust anonymous people your money!

Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:05:14 AM

When I was a small politician, back in the previous millennium, my opponents often said about me, that my tongue is sharper then a pencil sharper could ever make.
Even today, I often win Table topic contests ;-)

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:30:23 AM

Looks like another good coin destroyed by greedy people for pennies. I am quit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Irontiga

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:02:16 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 12:41:51 PM by Irontiga

Looks like another good coin destroyed by greedy people for pennies. I am quit.

Crowetic has my back, and he is so far from anon it's incredible....don't listen to elmit that twat, it's amazing how everything he chit chats about is crap no one cares about and IS paying out, better than before, idk, i don't have time for this bull shit. Go and look back many pages in the thread, and read where i wasted my time telling the world of elmit's shit. Then come back and see that I have done nothing but good.

When I was a small politician, back in the previous millennium, my opponents often said about me, that my tongue is sharper then a pencil sharper could ever make.
Even today, I often win Table topic contests ;-)

Get a room...

EDIT: ***Nut head elmit prolly don't get it, "Get a room" is what you call a joke***
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:08:16 PM

Difficulty is going down Smiley
http://burstcoin.eu/charts/estimated-network-size

Bitladen still mining as before
http://burstcoin.eu/charts/addresses-by-forged-blocks/day

It's a great time for new miners to mine!

Question for the newcomers, are you a potential miner.

Whats stopping you from mining?

Lost, confused, don't know where to start e.t.c

Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: