Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

Zen meditation is not forcefull Smiley

They say trying to reach zen with effort is like washing blood with more blood.

Kirushnamurti give good description of how practice zen meditation.

https://tomdas.com/2016/03/23/jiddu-krishnamurti-true-meditation/

Meditation is never the control of the body. There is no actual division between the organism and the mind. The brain, the nervous system and the thing we call the mind are one, indivisible. It is the natural act of meditation that brings about the harmonious movement of the whole. To divide the body from the mind and to control the body with intellectual decisions is to bring about contradiction, from which arise various forms of struggle, conflict and resistance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

So I have a wrong impression about the meditation than, if thats true. I do not claim to own the truth. Im very, very sceptical of meditation from what I had read. And I would suggest for others to be careful as well. Thats my message.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

So I have a wrong impression about the meditation than, if thats true. I do not claim to own the truth. Im very, very sceptical of meditation from what I had read. And I would suggest for others to be careful as well. Thats my message.

Yes i know what you mean Smiley

For me the only "good form" of budhism is the chan budhism Wink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Buddhism

Lot of meditation practice like with mantra or rituals is different thing Smiley

The true "zen meditation" is at most focusing on breathing or so.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

Human nature is sinful. I would surprise you. A believer who quotes Nietzsche

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

If you gaze long enough into your sinful body - the sin gaze at you

Sorry... but I do not know what you try to make here. Christianity and Hinduism are not able to be meaningfuly combined.

The true "zen meditation" is at most focusing on breathing or so.

I see nothing wrong with breathing and breathing techniques. So... yeah. Thats a form that could be furthered with caution in my opinion.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.

Sorry... but I do not know what you try to make here. Christianity and Hinduism are not able to be meaningfuly combined.

Chan budhism is not hinduism Smiley

In some path of hinduism there is this thing with atman & brahman with the non dualism who leaning toward concepts from christianism.

To control something, you must first know this thing.

Yoga like with asanas is lot about discipline of the body.

But it's a two way thing, denying existence of sinful nature of the body is when you force some kind of repression on things.

But I can find more in depth explanation of this.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

In some path of hinduism there is this thing with atman & brahman with the non dualism who leaning toward concepts from christianism.

But it's a two way thing, denying existence of sinful nature of the body is when you force some kind of repression on things.

Even some verse from Paul in the bible advocate this sort of training of the body, asana yoga is all about this.

I rest my case. I know too little about the yoga to say anything meaningful here.

All I know is that the body must be your temple. If you do not abuse it, that does not make me conspicious. If you abuse your body to "discipline it"(the magical word of the Rome - the Harlett), than I have right to be conspicious about it.

It that easy, as divinity should be.

Im far from not abusing my body. At least I know its wrong.... I would love to be stronger and less sinful. A lot of years in sin had made me weak. Maybe some day I will be stronger with the God help.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Even some verse from Paul in the bible advocate this sort of training of the body, asana yoga is all about this.

I rest my case. I know too little about the yoga to say anything meaningful here.

All I know is that the body must be your temple. If you do not abuse it, that does not make me conspicious. If you abuse your body to "discipline it"(the magical word of the Rome - the Harlett), than I have right to be conspicious about it.

It that easy, as divinity should be.

http://biblehub.com/niv/1_corinthians/9.htm

The Need for Self-Discipline

24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

The practice of zen to reach internal discipline of empty mind is not as easy as this Smiley

It take years of practice to be able to reach constant state of empty mind & Control of one thoughts.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

BTW. You had said something very important here. You say you want to control sin. I mean you say you want to control the body - and you agree its sinful.

Neither Nietzsche, neither Christ, neither me have stated its possible. Do you think that "controlling your sinful nature" doesnt produce the sinful need?

Thats purely impossibility not to fight monster and become one. Thats why christians should not hate their enemies. We should have nothing in common with our enemies. Hatered is very intimate relation.

I do not try to combat evil... I know I cant without becoming evil. Thats just nonesence from a christian point of view.

Betterment yourself against evil is as much of a nonesence as there could be - from a christian point of view. Not only christian, but facts as well. One should try to not having anything in common with the evil, mainly its passions.

Sorry if i offtopiced, but you imply important things. Not implicite tho.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:53:13 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:12:50 PM by IadixDev

The last episode of the clone war anime series give good clue on this Smiley

Yoda speaking to his dark side :

I recognize you, but I dont accept you , and I reject you Grin

Confucius say something along this line too, about the need for the stone to be hard enough to polish the metal .

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

Star wars is just a mind control tool. If I would be more divinelike I would not have need to know the "dark side". I know that Im a curious being. Im not proud of it. I like to know the evil ways out of curiousity. It turn against me as my torment. But at least I know I tormented myself.

God had told me in the Bible not to.

As the nondivine saying goes - no pain no gain.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:20:14 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:34:08 PM by IadixDev

Star wars is just a mind control tool. If I would be more divinelike I would not have need to know the "dark side". I know that Im a curious being. Im not proud of it. I like to know the evil ways out of curiousity. It turn against me as my torment. But at least I know I tormented myself.

God had told me in the Bible not to.

As the nondivine saying goes - no pain no gain.

The Yoda thing is illustration Smiley

Every human has weakness, the capacity of discrimination between the two is large part of what religion is about.

Sinful nature are mostly automatism from the body, desires, impulses, what psychologists call the subconscious.

They need to be recognized as sins, and fought against with the power of the spirit.

In the bible it's said the evil has thousand path, but only one lead to "good".

But focusing on good and driving off evilish impulse require discipline and will power.

You can detect evil ways by contrast to what is good, and by focusing will power on the good, it allow to keep devil things at bay.

Look at how the budha can burn the demons and Evil who try to reach him creating the bubble with his will power through meditation and keep his zen no matter what with the will power Smiley

Meditation is training of will power.

http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/91.htm

1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.a
2I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

5You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:01:46 PM

But focusing on good and driving off evilish impulse require discipline and will power.

You can detect evil ways by contrast to what is good, and by focusing will power on the good, it allow to keep devil things at bay.

Good luck with that.

Your life is yours. I have my simple rules.

1. You can not lift yourself by the belt. You need something to support yourself with.
2. Im my worst enemy. If i will not lie to myself noone will lie to me.
3. Having strong will is possibility of having a strong enemy. Namely myself. Its a possibily of having a strong ally as well. I do not say that strenght is bad. Nec Hercules contra plures.

Just a food for your thoughts.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

Good luck with that.

1. You can not lift yourself by the belt. You need something to support yourself with.
3. Having strong will is possibility of having a strong enemy. Namely myself.

Yes there are strong enmies, even within yourself, otherwise there would be no need for religion at all  Cheesy

But there are different way to see this, ultimately enmy is mostly ignorance, darkness as lack of light, or lack of something.

It's how algebra works, by restoring balance by resolving unknown lacking quantities Wink ( see book of balance )

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

Good luck with that.

3. Having strong will is possibility of having a strong enemy. Namely myself.

Yes there are strong enmies, even within yourself, otherwise there would be no need for religion at all  Cheesy

I do not need a religion. All you need to do is divine simplicity, straight path to rightousness. Leave your croocked ways and you are fine. Simplicity is divinity.

Even the Buddhism is coming to the same conclusions. The highest enlightment is the most simple.

Yet the simple is the hardest to understand as you are entangled with complicated sittuations of life.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:14:18 PM

Mathematics is all about finding this simplicity as the mind of god.

Simplicity is not ignorance, righteousness is not Innate  Cheesy

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:21:18 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 07:33:09 PM by Przemax

Mathematics is all about finding this simplicity as the mind of god.

Simplicity is not ignorance, righteousness is not Innate  Cheesy

Yeah. Ignorant minds complicate reality not the simple minds.

Mathematics is just a playground for the mind. I don't understand at all the cabalistic way of making numbers mean something. I think its what I have said - the ignorant mind complicate reality. If the life would not make enough mess we need to enumerate it?

Even your dear Confucius was saying that if words are complicated - have multiple meanings, they mean nothing. So its better to have simple meaning that no meaning at all.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Mathematics is all about finding simplest and most concise non equivocal expression of truth. Mathematics is not about enumerating things  Cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_beauty

Mathematicians describe an especially pleasing method of proof as elegant. Depending on context, this may mean:

A proof that uses a minimum of additional assumptions or previous results.
A proof that is unusually succinct.

There is no scientific discoverer, no poet, no painter, no musician, who will not tell you that he found ready made his discovery or poem or picture – that it came to him from outside, and that he did not consciously create it from within.

— William Kingdon Clifford, from a lecture to the Royal Institution titled "Some of the conditions of mental development"

Even your dear bible say that there are sins and temptation to be avoided. If all was so simple and Innate, there would be no sin at all.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Even your dear bible say that there are sins and temptation to be avoided. If all was so simple and Innate, there would be no sin at all.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." Luke 18:19

Im a needlessly complicated and complicating little fuck like you. Not that one could try not to be one.

You need to enumerate things for them to be compacted into an algebra.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." Luke 18:19

You need to enumerate things for them to be compacted into an algebra.

Alebgra doesnt use numbers but variable.

Algebra is not arithmetics.

Geometry is not arithmetics.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

Touche. 1:0 for you there. You had won a watch mister. Needless to say it all comes down to numbers.
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: