Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Touche. 1:0 for you there. You had won a watch mister. Needless to say it all comes down to numbers.

Not really Smiley

The simplest example is square root of two, it's not a rational number, Pythagoras knew it existed as the hypothenus of triangle of side 1,could easily be constructed geometrically, but impossible to find through arithmetics Wink

It's same with pi. Im not sure even today we have arithmetic formulation of pi.

Geometry allow to construct things that are beyond arithmetic.

Algebra originally is not even directly related to mathematics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:47 PM

Touche. 1:0 for you there. You had won a watch mister. Needless to say it all comes down to numbers.

Not really Smiley

The simplest example is square root of two, it's not a rational number, Pythagoras knew it existed as the hypothenus of triangle of side 1,could easily be constructed geometrically, but impossible to find through arithmetics Wink

It's same with pi.

Exceptions does not make rules obsolete - they make them stronger by being and exceptions.

Oh well...Having 0- false 1- true in logic is enumeration as well.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

Not really Smiley

It's same with pi.

Exceptions does not make rules obsolete - they make them stronger by being and exceptions.

Oh well...Having 0- false 1- true in logic is enumeration as well.

Logic is more socratic, principle of non contradiction, mathematics is just one application of logic mostly developped by euclid.

There are many quantities that can be easily constructed via geometry or algebra who doesnt resolve to numbers as in arithmetic.

Algebra deep down comes more from metaphysics / alchemy, science of transformation, principle of equivalence between two different things, even if they are not exactly quantities.

Przemax

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:08:47 PM

Algebra deep down comes more from metaphysics / alchemy, science of transformation, principle of equivalence between two different things, even if they are not exactly quantities.

Magic! Another thing forbidden in the Bible. I wonder why.... Oh.. I know... It complicates stuff.

Why create such a concepts like a equivalence of things. You don't believe in voodoo don't you? I hope you don't. You seem to be very intelligent being. I don't want to lose that impression.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:19:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 08:42:30 PM by IadixDev

No its not magic lol

It's like the principle by lavoisier "nothing is created or destroyed, but transformed"

But the principle is older.

Deep down it's monotheistic principle, coming from Islamic science. That everything is a whole, and there is only change of form due to divine action.

Its the principle in metaphysics that there is motion because things "longs" to be somewhere else, due to some inbalance , or that there is motion or evolution because things need to reach a perfect state.

Algebra is related to justice too, as in finding the unknown that created inbalance, and feeling of injustice. As in comiting a sin is creating an inbalance that need to be rebalanced through an act of justice. Hence justice is often represented as a scale.

The principle of holy spirit is a principle of transformation too, with the bible being seen as the agent of transformation.

Could say human + bible = holy spirit. That's a principle of equivalence.

Or you can turn it the other way as

Holy spirit - human = ??

As a "difference" between human as "666" and Enlightenment or holy spirit.

That's algebra.

Alchemy originally is also science of inner transformation, and finding unknown that created inbalance as in seeking the perfect state where things are balanced.

Could say holy spirit is reaching perfect state of balance where nothing more need to be added or removed and being in eternal state of perfection.

The principle of algebra is very rigorous, I think first used in chemistry to represent equivalence between two elements who can be transformed to each others.

Like mineral + mercury = gold.

An equation represent equality between two different things.

It can only come from rigorous monotheist mind.

The origin of algebra is from "theory of balance in nature" from al jabir.

Originally it's not coming from arithmetics or quantities, even if it found application in mathematics and arithmetics very quickly.

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:09:25 AM

Debunking the most common atheist arguments with the records of the Phoenix Project:

We would be justified in believing that an inexplicable event is the work of god only if we were justified in believing that a natural explanation of it would never be found. But we can never be justified in believing that, because we can't predict what the future will bring. We can't rule out the possibility that a natural explanation will be found, no matter how incredible the event. When faced with an inexplicable event, it is always more rational to look for a natural cause than to attribute it to something supernatural. Appealing to the supernatural does not increase our understanding. It simply masks the fact that we do not yet understand.

What's more, any supposed miracle could be the result of a superadvanced technology rather than a supernatural being. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. So the seemingly inexplicable events that many attribute to god could simply be the work of advanced aliens. Erik von Däniken argues as much in his book Chariots of the Gods, where he claims that the wheel that Ezekiel saw in the sky was really a UFO. Explanations that appeal to advanced aliens are actually superior to explanations that appeal to supernatural beings because they are simpler and more conservative -- they do not postulate any nonphysical substances and they do not presuppose the falsity of any natural laws. If astronomers feel the need to join a church, they would do better to join the First Church of Space Aliens than the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

I recommend studying Phoenix Journals to find out the natural explanation for what really happened and clarification on many subjects--the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
This site is the official source of the written records of the evolution of God’s Plan for the New Millennium, from the beginning of the new calendar count in 1987 to the present.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Your “enemy” as to “space aliens” are now all landlocked to your orbiting system.  YOU HAVE NO ENEMIES AMONG THE BROTHERHOOD IN SPACE (COSMOS).  YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN YOUR “SPACES” BUT THEY ARE VERY EARTH-ORIENTED AND ORIGINATED.  All of this is explained in depth in the writings—this message is for identification of myself and my coworkers who bring information and assistance at this time of evolution.
The evidence supporting TK, ESP, mediumship, survival/rebirth, ETs, and GOD is all available, these resources will give you a starting point:
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

Some background information can be found by a search for "other speakers" on the Phoenix Project website.

Well someone who believes in telekinesis and other supernatural stuff like that can't be really taken too serious. The atheist argument is that there is insufficient evidence for god, that's it, nothing more. None of your links provide any evidence at all.
Actually you cannot be taken too seriously because you cannot explain the video and other demonstrations.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

40 cases: http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans

I mean we already discussed the 40 cases link and they were all bullshit and debunked so from there on I just didn't really care about what you had to say. I will say it again, where are the applications if all those things you claim are real, where are the applications?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:50:41 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 02:09:41 PM by Przemax

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

Alchemy does not work. Philosopher stone does not exist. Thats a bunch of a bull... something.

Not that the alchemists did not discover something. They did. Sophistry.

Just look like mandarins have come to an end with their sophistry? Very bad. Just look like an arabs end with their sophistry - a little less bad. And now look to the puritans that just said - enough with this crap about methaphysics, lets just make a real science. How did puritans science worked out? Enourmously well... Does it says something about the sophistry you are making? Yeah it does. Its not SCIENCE.

As far as I am aware this topic is about the science.  

By the fruits you will know them. And the fruits of mandarins stinks... its rotten. Its bad for you. Its absurdaly wrong.

Chemistry that is based on puritans research is as well numerical. Every atom is enumerated and every particle is enumerated with enumerated atoms. And that makes sense, and have uses. Not enumerated mathematic neither have uses neither sense, as we can see in the case of alchemy.

The origin of algebra is from "theory of balance in nature" from al jabir.

And the arabs have so advanced society... No they don't. And the fruits of their life are rotten. I will abstain from reading it.

It can only come from rigorous monotheist mind.

Yes. The one that abstained from alcoholic beverages to stone themselves with opioids. So much rigorous and logical behaviour.

For me it looks like:

Leprehauns + unicorns = baalance in cabaala ballblalala.

Scientific statement or a joke? There is no balance, there is no equality. Its bullshit language. There is only numerical equity and balance on some scale. The world is not a scale. mmmk? Those are just words. And only applicable to numbers and scales.

The world is only a scale if you deliberatly want for it to look like that. I fail to see a world as a scale ok? How to measure my life on that scale? Could you do that?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

Alchemy does not work. Philosopher stone does not exist. Thats a bunch of a bull... something.

Just look like mandarins have come to an end with their sophistry? Very bad. Just look like an arabs end with their sophistry - a little less bad. And now look to the puritans that just said - enough with this crap about methaphysics, lets just make a real science. How did puritans science worked out? Enourmously well... Does it says something about the sophistry you are making? Yeah it does. Its not SCIENCE.

It's actually about proving god with science and most people here are talking about something else for some reason.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

It's actually about proving god with science and most people here are talking about something else for some reason.

Well... Cabala is somewhat related to the God, not that I know of, but they claim it is. Its not scientific tho - so I don't know if it fits. And they - some people that have enough of time and a too little problems, are implying that Cabala is science.... Well... No, it is not.

Well... cabalist almost proves that Satan exist lol. By the same fact of them doing the sophistry. They are like their father - the greatest sophist ever existed. And that God have none of his and he has none of God.

God is simple. Science is simple. Thats a connection one should find that if one leads to the other you are on a right track. And the puritans were on the right track.
egal tri ramdhani

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

In the book has been explained that God is there and God is only one.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

You believe everything that is written in the books? Then you have a wonderful book of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen. You will have a fabulous life if you believe everything that is written there. The Bible is the same collection of fairy tales, only larger.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Przemax

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 02:41:41 PM by Przemax

You believe everything that is written in the books? Then you have a wonderful book of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen. You will have a fabulous life if you believe everything that is written there. The Bible is the same collection of fairy tales, only larger.

God will have the last laugh here.

For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Not that Im on to something but don't be too hasty to judge others. He might be a fool, but the wisdom of the wise shall be destroyed.

One of the proof of the God existance is that the moon calendar is always observably true. There are always 4 sabaths and one and a half of new moon feasting every moon time. And after the six years there should be a seventh sabath year that fixes the periods of the years. Its more accurate than the sun calendar we are using today.

It does not prove the God existance per se. But it proves its accurate astronomicly. And proves Bible is accurate and still valid in our modern times of scepticism.

Another one is that the original four rivers could be traced with their origin on the mount Ararat and those are in the middle east and are giving the origin to the three oceans and one middle terraneum sea that is considered to be the Eufrates. Thats just a theory that states that those rivers of garden of eden contains all waters of the earth.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:31:18 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:47:04 PM by IadixDev

Well... Cabala is somewhat related to the God, not that I know of, but they claim it is. Its not scientific tho - so I don't know if it fits. And they - some people that have enough of time and a too little problems, are implying that Cabala is science.... Well... No, it is not.

Well... cabalist almost proves that Satan exist lol. By the same fact of them doing the sophistry. They are like their father - the greatest sophist ever existed. And that God have none of his and he has none of God.

God is simple. Science is simple. Thats a connection one should find that if one leads to the other  you are on a right track. And the puritans were on the right track.

You are completely mis lead about caballa & alchemy, that's too much to take for your indoctrinated mind lol

Arabic invented science lol

trigo, algebra, astronomy, chemistry etc. All sciences .

You invented the moon  sabath science, congratulations simpleton. You ll go far with this.

But I would not have expected you to read much other than the 3 pages of your bible conforting you in your simple minded view of the universe.

10The lips of a king speak as an oracle,
and his mouth does not betray justice.
11Honest scales and balances belong to the Lord;
all the weights in the bag are of his making.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

Yeah they are not speaking about 40 virgins and burning in hell, that must be hard for ypur indoctrinated mind to recognize it as religion.

Przemax

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:39:44 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 05:56:48 PM by Przemax

Arabic invented science lol

trigo, algebra, astronomy, chemistry etc. All sciences .

Such a thing only in masonic day dreaming. That was long before arabics ok? Greeks and prior to greeks.

You invented the moon  sabath science, congratulations simpleton. You ll go far with this.

No. I have not invented anything. Im just saying that Bible word is credible. Thats the subject of the topic. At least Im empirically right. You are not about mercury turning to gold.

You are completely mis lead about caballa & alchemy, that's too much to take for your indoctrinated mind lol

A guy who believes that mercury can be made into gold have no right to tell me Im indoctrinated. Thats just silly.

Im indoctrinated? The guy that says that there is some mystical balance in nature cannot tell me Im indoctrinated. Every single uneducated person would agree that there is some "balance". While thats just empty words. But who am I kidding. You believe in gold making, empty words having supreme meaning and empty heads having supreme conciousness.

Im indoctrinated. Thats a good one. I dont have a masonic teachers ok? You probably do. I met several such a people like you in my life. Same words, same empty meanings.

I can tell you - you won't know the truth about the stuff you are learning. You will not be allowed to. Only the evil people are allowed to know every single detail. You will remain good and be mislead.

All I know is that Jesus have told me I should not follow the teaching of Pharisee. And caballa is one their teachings. So sorry. But I choose Jesus rather than Pharisee.

Everyone make his own calling.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

Listen up, Astargath!

I mean we already discussed the 40 cases link and they were all bullshit and debunked so from there on I just didn't really care about what you had to say. I will say it again, where are the applications if all those things you claim are real, where are the applications?
Besides not addressing case #1 at all,
You brought up mostly invalid points for the 40 cases, you obviously failed to consider the totality of the evidence and instead focused on prejudices like "the researcher believes in GOD, so he is not reliable". You still hold to the fallacy that survival has been ruled out, you thereby avoid giving a complete account of the evidence. What good is science if you are expecting an outcome and will ignore the results if they do not meet those expectations?

You never replied to my questions about your burden of proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19336271#msg19336271

You think that you have no burden of proof in this discussion, that is why you never make an ADEQUATE rebuttal. All the other atheists who argued with me have stopped responding too.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

What good is science if you are expecting an outcome and will ignore the results if they do not meet those expectations?

That's as good as a bias Wink

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

The paradox of the highest science.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/levi/phs/phs08.htm

PARADOX V.--REASON IS GOD

THIS should be placed first. It is before everything: it is self-existent, it exists even for those who do not know it, as the Sun for the Blind, but to see it, feel it, understand it, this is the triumph of the understanding in man; it is the definite result of all the travail of thought and all the aspirations of Faith.

In the principle is Reason, and Reason is in God, and God is Reason. 2 All is made by it, and without

it is nothing made. It is the true light that enlightens us from our birth: it shines even in the darkness, but the darkness does not close it in.

These words are the oracle of Reason itself, and they occur, as all know, at the commencement of the Gospel of St. John.

Without this Reason nothing exists; everything has its reason for existing, even unreason, 1 which serves as a background to reason as the shadow does to the light.

The reasonable believer is he who believes in a reason greater than knowledge; for the reason, or to speak more correctly the reasoning of each one, is not absolute wisdom.

When I reason ill, I become unreasonable 1; it is not then reason that I should distrust, but my own judgment.

I should turn then willingly to those who know more than I do, but even then I must have reason to believe in their superiority.

To conjecture, at random, what one does not know, and then believe blindly in one's own conjectures, or in those of others, who know no more than ourselves, is to behave like madmen. When we are told that God demands the sacrifice of our reason,

this is to make God, the ideal or despotic idol, of folly.

Reason gives conviction, but rash belief produces only infatuation.

It is quite reasonable to believe in things that one neither sees, touches, nor measures, because manifestly the infinite exists, and one can say not only I believe, but I know that an infinity of things exist which are beyond my reach.

Knowledge being indefinitely progressive, I can believe that I shall one day know that of which I am now ignorant. I have no doubts in regard to what I know thoroughly; I may doubt my knowledge if I know imperfectly, but I cannot have doubts as to a thing of which I know nothing, since it is impossible for me to formulate them.

He who says there is no God, without having defined God in a complete and absolute manner, simply talks nonsense. I wait for his definition, and when he has set this forth after his own fashion, I am certain, beforehand, of being able to say to him, "I agree with you, there is no such God"; but that God is certainly not my God. If he says to me: "Define your God," I should reply, "I will take good care to do nothing of the kind, for a God defined is a God dethroned." 1 Every positive definition is deniable, the Infinite is the undefined. "I believe only in matter,"

Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: