Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845432 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

I believe that science will always deny the existence of God, because it is not profitable for it to admit that something can be something that can not be explained with the help of numbers.

Or something that has not been explained with the help of anything, mate. Your logic is absolutely retarded, let me tell you. If you have evidence for god post it otherwise don't post and waste time like the other religious nut which has no evidence for god but he also doesn't have blind faith, hehehe. Delusional people.

A guy, that think that anyone, that is on a search for the truth does not have assumptions (those are based on faith), tells me I am delusional. You have gained a special reward for hipocrisy. I am sorry but someone that is completly illiterate about the function of the language is not worth my time I guess. Its all pointless. Once I prove my point you completly dodge the further dialog with abusing and misunderstanding the language. Especialy the words proof, evidences and believes. Buy yourself a good dictionary.

And please do not say who can write and not.

There were no blatant contradictions about the moral behavior of the Creator in the PJs, yet you yourself must admit to some degree of evil in the Bible since the stories are about YHWH ordering violence.

I have nothing against your believes. You aggresivly and viciously attacked the Bible calling it evil. I proposed a point of view to revise your point of view. If you dismiss it, its all I can do.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

I believe that science will always deny the existence of God, because it is not profitable for it to admit that something can be something that can not be explained with the help of numbers.

Or something that has not been explained with the help of anything, mate. Your logic is absolutely retarded, let me tell you. If you have evidence for god post it otherwise don't post and waste time like the other religious nut which has no evidence for god but he also doesn't have blind faith, hehehe. Delusional people.

A guy that think that anyone, that is on a search for the truth does not have assumptions (those are based on faith), tells me I am delusional. You have gained a special reward for hipocrisy. I am sorry but someone that is completly illiterate about the function of the language is not worth my time I guess. Its all pointless. Once I prove my point you completly dodge the further dialog with abusing and misunderstanding the language. Especialy the words proof, evidences and believes. Buy yourself a good dictionary.

And please do not say who can write and not.

You still write without posting your proof, the thread is called ''Scientific proof that God exists?'' We should be discussing the proof of god which you don't have. You said it yourself, you believe in the bible because it convinces you LUL. Well if it was so clear why is everyone else not convinced? Why would god purposely deceive us. Why would god create logic and reasoning and then punish me for it?

''Why I am not a muslim? Its simple. I had not read the Quran. Bible answers me the convincing answer how to distinguish him from idols. Its all I need to know. Its very logical answer. How do I know there is any God. Its the most convincing answer of its all. Therefor I buy that story. Is that enough for an answer?''

That's called having faith. You read a book and you thought, hey it makes some sense therefore must be true. Well let me tell you, something that makes sense doesn't have to be true. Plus it doesn't make sense for a lot of people. Maybe there is another religious book that makes even more sense, how would you know if you never read those?

What you have is indeed BLIND FAITH. Why is it hard for you to admit that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

I have nothing against your believes. You aggresivly and viciously attacked the Bible calling it evil. I proposed a point of view to revise your point of view. If you dismiss it, its all I can do.
You proposed that I ignore the violent commands of YHWH that were pointed out in detail, please understand that there is no context that can justify these explicitly violent directives. You are rationalizing the behavior of YHWH because you believe that he is just, but his actions prove the opposite.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

You proposed that I ignore the violent commands of YHWH that were pointed out in detail, please understand that there is no context that can justify these explicitly violent directives. You are rationalizing the behavior of YHWH because you believe that he is just, but his actions prove the opposite.

Do you have a comb in your pocket? How about a pen and pad? Do you wear glasses? How about the shirt on your back; is it yours? Who tells you how to use your property? Can't you use it any way you want? If you decide to destroy it today, can't you do this? Don't you have the authority to use your property as you want?

God has no equal. He is over all. Everything belongs to Him. Because of this, everything that He does is just and right. It's His property... all of it

If you don't like it His way, you might feel pain. This doesn't make God wrong. You are His property. He made you and everything. He is right in using His property any way He wants. It belongs to Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:35:38 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:48:43 PM by qwik2learn

Do you have a comb in your pocket? How about a pen and pad? Do you wear glasses? How about the shirt on your back; is it yours? Who tells you how to use your property? Can't you use it any way you want? If you decide to destroy it today, can't you do this? Don't you have the authority to use your property as you want?

God has no equal. He is over all. Everything belongs to Him. Because of this, everything that He does is just and right. It's His property... all of it

If you don't like it His way, you might feel pain. This doesn't make God wrong. You are His property. He made you and everything. He is right in using His property any way He wants. It belongs to Him.

Cool
GOD wrote the moral law upon your heart, but the Bible was written by men, that means that GOD INTENDED that you use your moral sense (a heavenly gift) and disregard the adulterated writings of the Bible (if you perceive that the two are in conflict).

YHWH terrorized innocent Isaac, but GOD cares about ALL of His children. There are no exceptions to the love of GOD, so why should Isaac have to experience torture at the hands of his Heavenly Father? This story is very evil, there is no doubt about it. A Heavenly being does not act like YHWH did.
Przemax

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:46:13 PM

Cool
GOD wrote the moral law upon your heart, but the Bible was written by men, that means that GOD INTENDED that you use your moral sense (a heavenly gift) and disregard the adulterated writings of the Bible (if you perceive that the two are in conflict).

I wonder how that heavenly gift allows you to believe lies in that little evilbible web page of yours. Nonviolence without mercy is a lie. And mercy without justice is a joke.

Is calling Jesus a castrate and all that follows him not a lie? Based on wrong translation and interpretation. Is that not a calumnia? Hows you higher morality go hand in hand with accusing the innocent one of such a thing.

And hows that heavenly gift is allowing me to call me that I rationalise the Bible when you should know that giving a cultural, sociological and historical and biblical story context is not rationalisation.

Is lying moral? Just violence is evil?
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

Cool

I wonder how that heavenly gift allows you to believe lies in that little evilbible web page of yours. Nonviolence without mercy is a lie. And mercy without justice is a joke.
There was mercy and justice in the Story of Isaac? Only if you look away from the truth of what happened.

YHWH terrorized innocent Isaac, but GOD cares about ALL of His children. There are no exceptions to the love of GOD, so why should Isaac have to experience torture at the hands of his Heavenly Father? This story is very evil, there is no doubt about it. A Heavenly being does not act like YHWH did.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:53:09 PM

Cool

And hows that heavenly gift is allowing me to call me that I rationalise the Bible when you should know that giving a cultural, sociological and historical and biblical story context is not rationalisation.

Is lying moral? Just violence is evil?
There is no context for ritual abuse of an innocent child. YHWH commanded that Isaac be terrorized, so I reject YHWH as speaking for GOD. I am using the heart that GOD granted me, I will not let anyone's teaching corrupt my heartfelt belief in justice.
Przemax

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

Cool

There was mercy and justice in the Story of Isaac? Only if you look away from the truth of what happened.

You seem to be very feminine. An act of a virtues man you know by his fruit. Fruit of that action was plentyful. God acts like a man, not like a pussy.

I would not believe a God that would be a pussy that would not hurt a fly. No... A real Man is just and honorable. He had promised for Abraham, and Abraham knew that he promised and believed the honour of a Manly God. Not the pussy that you would believe in.

The action of a real man not a feminine pussy is judged by how he ends, not how he begins.

No my friend. You are evil... because you think you can know what is just while not even judge reality as man.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

Cool

You seem to be very feminine. An act of a virtues man you know by his fruit. Fruit of that action was plentyful. God acts like a man, not like a pussy.

I would not believe a God that would be a pussy that would not hurt a fly. No... A real Man is just and honorable. He had promised for Abraham, and Abraham knew that he promised and believed the honour of a Manly God. Not the pussy that you would believe in.
So you reject a GOD that practices nonviolence because you desire to worship a Manly God? A real Manly being who holds a knife up to a child's throat? How is that courageous and masculine and honorable at all?
Przemax

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:15:13 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 07:02:59 AM by Przemax

Cool

So you reject a GOD that practices nonviolence because you desire to worship a Manly God? A real Manly being who holds a knife up to a child's throat? How is that courageous and masculine and honorable at all?

The God has made us all mortal. Is that not violence? We all die. Is thats volontary on our part? Nope. So its violence. Can we save ourselfs from death? Nope. So we are not condoning violence on ourselfs. Yes it could be our fault because of primordial sin. But the violence was on us by justice. All we can hope is mercy.

Oh the horror, everything ended up good. What a horror. That was terrible i felt cold on my throat. Oh this pain... Are you not too much teatrical with all this "torture"?

Abraham is a living proof that God have mercy on those, that deeply fear him. Being in repent does mean to change your mind. It does not say it have to be always froom evil to good. Because man is confused and call evil good. Like you are. Thats why we should trust that like Jesus have said. Only God is good.

Ofcourse I reject God that practices nonviolance because that kind of God would not be just or even merciful. To be merciful you need to have your justice postponed or abandoned. You believe in some idolish idiot god that noone would listen to. Everybody would be good and evil at the same time because God would allow everything. He couldnt even judge, because what would he do? Stare at someone until it get bored to death?

Tell me one thing. If One God had created a man like he is manly. Why did he not create a halfman half woman? Seriously... man are to be used to be ready to die. Thats how God made us. Thats not evil. Thats part of the God plan.

Listen.... Go and worship your idol and leave us alone without pestering us with absurdities ok?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:43:22 PM

Very specific proof that God exists and that He is the giver of life; my heart beats 60 seconds in a minute to hours and to days, weeks and years till now with no electricity and no battery. When God decides to take this life, the heart just stop beating.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:19:49 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 06:52:39 AM by Przemax

Very specific proof that God exists and that He is the giver of life; my heart beats 60 seconds in a minute to hours and to days, weeks and years till now with no electricity and no battery. When God decides to take this life, the heart just stop beating.

Yes. The doctors now realise that heart can not be a pump. Its physicly impossible for a such a small pump would pump the entire earth few times over, because thats how long are the total sum of our veins and arteries.

Its all driven by charging our skin with electricity (God perhaps) that makes our veins acts like a mag levitation device.

If we are disconected from the electrical universe we cease to exist.

Specific proof that God is within us is that when we hug another person our cardial system is regenerating. That means that all of us has God in them.

If you think I made this all up listen to the doctors talking with eachother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuRn9ZUqeE

Some atheist can come now and say that they talk about evolution. Yeah... My point is not that doctors will talk about God. Thats not their job. What I am talking about is that we have direct contact with the universe=God thru our blood. God had said he is the God of blood. Jesus have said he is in our kidneys - that means he clean our blood so that we will not be abomination to the Lord.

Thats why we tremble at the look of blood. We fear God will punish the bloodshed. Its all makes sense. It does not make sense only to people that come and say - hey but prove God made it. Omg I just evidenced how his word make sense.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

God is also homophobic and retarded. He allowed people to be sexually attracted by other people of the same sex yet he punishes it with death? Wake up bro, your book is stupid.

That's an excellent point.  A god allows people to be gay, then sends them to hell for it?

That's similar to what I tell my religious acquaintances when they say I am going to hell for not believing...

Why would your god give me a brain then punish me for using it? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:02:37 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:55:43 AM by Przemax

God is also homophobic and retarded. He allowed people to be sexually attracted by other people of the same sex yet he punishes it with death? Wake up bro, your book is stupid.

That's an excellent point.  A god allows people to be gay, then sends them to hell for it?

That's similar to what I tell my religious acquaintances when they say I am going to hell for not believing...

Wrong assumptions on wrong assumptions does not make right conclusions. You conclude that its God, that made homosexuality. Why do you think so? Becuase some people suggest someone is born that way? Thats just some fallable man conclusion about homosexuality. Does a baby have sexual prefferences? Can a baby be pedophile or zoofile? Does baby ever wanted to be anal fucked? Our sexuality is developed not born with, many evidence suggest that is the case.

Why do you say its creepy if someone is necrophile and that its perfectly ok if someone is homosexual? And you say you use brain? Its the same reason, we think its just wrong and not how it should be.

What do you mean by allowing something to be. You seem to wrongly suggest that if what ever man do God is responsible for it. You cannot use brain and use that kind of stupid assumptions.

Its like saying why did you allowed me to eat your brain. Well..... You could not do anything could you, because you were dead by that time? Maybe God leave to us - free will, and judge us later?

Maybe you are not using your brain to full extend and just agree on some stupid self contradictory shit, thats why it does not make sense to you.

What kind of logic is that - everything bad - God did it. Everything good - I did it. What kind of intelligent man can have such a logic. You should revise your brain cappacity .... really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

BTW those who tell you that you are going to hell are trespassing the Jesus comandment not to do that. So they are hipocrites.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

That's an excellent point.  A god allows people to be gay, then sends them to hell for it?

Wrong assumptions on wrong assumptions does not make right conclusions. You conclude that its God, that made homosexuality. Why do you think so? Becuase some people suggest someone is born that way? Thats just some fallable man conclusion about homosexuality. Does a baby have sexual prefferences? Can a baby be pedophile or zoofile? Does baby ever wanted to be anal fucked? Our sexuality is developed not born with, many evidence suggest that is the case.

Why do you say its creepy if someone is necrophile and that its perfectly ok if someone is homosexual? And you say you use brain? Its the same reason, we think its just wrong and not how it should be.

What do you mean by allowing something to be. You seem to wrongly suggest that if what ever man do God is responsible for it. You cannot use brain and use that kind of stupid assumptions.

Its like saying why did you allowed me to eat your brain. Well..... You could not do anything could you, because you were dead by that time? Maybe God leave to us - free will, and judge us later?

Maybe you are not using your brain to full extend and just agree on some stupid self contradictory shit, thats why it does not make sense to you.

What kind of logic is that - everything bad - God did it. Everything good - I did it. What kind of intelligent man can have such a logic. You should revise your brain cappacity .... really.

BTW those who tell you that you are going to hell are trespassing the Jesus comandment not to do that. So they are hipocrites.

Can you be gay if you want to? Because I can't. I can't change my sexual preference and yes God is responsible for everything since he created us and he knows what's going to happen. I might say it's creepy for someone to be a necrophile but I wouldn't kill him just like I wouldn't kill a homosexual. Who cares? Even if homosexuals chose to be homosexuals how does that make it right for a god to kill them? Is that the all good and benevolent god that you are talking about or is he just an evil retard? My morals are certainly superior than your god. I wouldn't kill people for picking up sticks or having gay sex. Why would I worship your god even if he existed?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

. All we can hope is mercy.

Oh the horror, everything ended up good. What a horror. That was terrible i felt cold on my throat. Oh this pain... Are you not too much teatrical with all this "torture"?

Abraham is a living proof that God have mercy on those, that deeply fear him.
You object to my word choice, but I will say it again: YHWH terrorized Isaac, it is a story about child abuse, Isaac knew he was seconds from death. Death threats backed up by action is torture and abuse, YHWH did not merely order mercy, the story is not about mercy at all and there is no justice in it. Isaac suffered at the hands of YHWH and your excuse is that YHWH is beyond blame because his justice is so mysterious to the human heart.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:01:02 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 12:13:34 PM by Przemax

Can you be gay if you want to? Because I can't. I can't change my sexual preference and yes God is responsible for everything since he created us and he knows what's going to happen. I might say it's creepy for someone to be a necrophile but I wouldn't kill him just like I wouldn't kill a homosexual. Who cares? Even if homosexuals chose to be homosexuals how does that make it right for a god to kill them? Is that the all good and benevolent god that you are talking about or is he just an evil retard? My morals are certainly superior than your god. I wouldn't kill people for picking up sticks or having gay sex. Why would I worship your god even if he existed?

May God have mercy on you for saying what you have just said.

Sin is sin. Sin leads to destruction. None true christian can kill any homosexual. They sin, they need to repent from this sin and thats all. There is no sin that you could not be saved from.

No you probably cannot be a gay now. But who know? If you would be raped as a teenager you would have a lot more chances to become gay.

Many scientific studies states most of us are bisexual from birth. If you reach some age you can not change your prefferences. They are like 25-33 of age.

Christ teaches us to have hope to be saved from sin. Its complicated issue. For sure its not good to say they are borned like that - thats not true.

You object to my word choice, but I will say it again: YHWH terrorized Isaac, it is a story about child abuse, Isaac knew he was seconds from death. Death threats backed up by action is torture and abuse, YHWH did not merely order mercy, the story is not about mercy at all and there is no justice in it, fear of the Lord due to threats? Not merciful.

And you terrorise me with your nonsense. How about that? Are you merciful? Leave me alone with that crap. I have nothing more to add. I answered all your doubts and all your claims. Back off.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

You object to my word choice, but I will say it again: YHWH terrorized Isaac, it is a story about child abuse, Isaac knew he was seconds from death. Death threats backed up by action is torture and abuse, YHWH did not merely order mercy, the story is not about mercy at all and there is no justice in it. Isaac suffered at the hands of YHWH and your excuse is that YHWH is beyond blame because his justice is so mysterious to the human heart.
I am having a discussion, you are being emotional and ignoring the critique of your deeply flawed arguments. I am not the only one claiming that there is evil in the Bible, it is a legitimate concern for many believers. My argument about the moral law comes from a Christian journal. The argument that Paul invented Christianity is validated by investigating the historic record, make sure you check out the book by Zuesse.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 12:37:44 PM by Przemax

I am having a discussion, you are being emotional and ignoring the critique of your deeply flawed arguments. I am not the only one claiming that there is evil in the Bible, it is a legitimate concern for many believers. My argument about the moral law comes from a Christian journal. The argument that Paul invented Christianity is validated by investigating the historic record, make sure you check out the book by Zuesse.

No I am not being emotional. Learn how to read. All your accusation that it was torture is false. It was a consent. Isaac consented, Abraham consented and God consented. I really fail to see it as a horror story. And you still call it wrongly that it was torture. Do you have some good dictionary?

Torture:

1. the act of inflicting excruciating pain, as punishment or revenge, as a means of getting a confession or information, or for sheer cruelty.
a method of inflicting such pain.
Often, tortures. the pain or suffering caused or undergone.
extreme anguish of body or mind; agony.
a cause of severe pain or anguish.

What pain I ask you? It was consent. Isaac agreed.

Isaac suffered at the hands of YHWH and your excuse is that YHWH is beyond blame because his justice is so mysterious to the human heart.

I have never said that. You talk to yourself. 0% of the Bible is mystical. 100% is fully understandable. You mistake Babylonian mystery religion with the one God religion.

P.S Leave me alone. Thats all. Believe in your idols if you wish I do not care.

check out the book by Zuesse.

I will read what I want, and when I want. I know all that claims and doubts that you had and you answered with this Zuess guy. I know its French grand orient lodge masonry claim that Paul is more important than christ.  My doubts was already answered. You can read all how to go about the doubts in this thread.

If you want to be led by a french grand orient lodge its your choice. Just be aware that all masonry are worshiping lucifer.
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: