Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

People have scientific evidence today that God exists.

Yes, but that science fiction is only accepted in a church.  In reality, when you actually discuss science, belief in a fairy tale actually is detrimental.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:30:03 AM

Yes, but that science fiction is only accepted in a church.  In reality, when you actually discuss science, belief in a fairy tale actually is detrimental.

Cool

Cause and effect is standard, basic science. Ignoring it like you do is a simple sign that you want science fiction rather than the truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

Cause and effect is standard, basic science. Ignoring it like you do is a simple sign that you want science fiction rather than the truth.

I don't ignore cause and effect.  Smiley

I simply accept science as being true - as you do when you use technology.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

I believe that our knowledge about science is still far too little thats why we are not able to find any scientific  proof that God really exist. Come to think of it, humans can only use 10% of our brains and I think if we are able to fully use 100% of our brains then maybe we can find solid proofs that God do really exist.

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:13:11 AM

I believe that our knowledge about science is still far too little thats why we are not able to find any scientific  proof that God really exist. Come to think of it, humans can only use 10% of our brains and I think if we are able to fully use 100% of our brains then maybe we can find solid proofs that God do really exist.
Some training is needed to make fuller use of the brain. One adept was able to train his mind to move objects at a distance and was tested on camera for a television show.

These data have documented an asymmetrical change in brainwave function of the mentalist as he appeared to move a pen into a glass without touching it.
http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/

The idea that the personality can survive physical death has also been observed in many instances. All of the evidence points to a cyclical form of consciousness. It is important to inquire about these ideas because the typical atheist will make the claim that consciousness arises from nothing and ends in nothing but will oddly deny that consciousness is cyclical.
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:24:17 AM

Cute response that has nothing to do with what I said. I guess you ran out of retarded arguments to defend the evil god that you worship which is also non existent
BADecker and Przemax will not engage seriously with any argument, their opinions about the honesty and truth of the Bible are not subject to change, but the wise know that you should never believe in anything "too much".
Astargath, your opinions about the parapsychology research I presented are also not subject to change, so you are not a true skeptic either

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg21071285#msg21071285

How many copies of the Phoenix Journals are there? If we didn't have the printing press, and copy and paste in the computer, there would be only one copy... the original. Why? Because nobody would ever re-copy that crap by hand.

The Bible has strength. There are some 25,000 copies of the Old Testament that were done by hand before the printing press was invented. The Bible has power.

Cool

But wait a minute BADecker, the world is in chaos and mankind has had nearly 2,000 years of learning from the Bible teachings.

Maybe your way and "wisdom" did not work?
[From Phoenix Journal #85]
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:17 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:58:07 AM by Przemax

I don't ignore cause and effect.  Smiley

Cool

Science is not anti-God. Phony science is. Like the ones that give you no technology. For  example a prediction of mass driven world in the universe(materialism), or evolution. And those are the only "sciences" that are anti-God. They do not even meet your own cirteria of science (they do not give you any useful in day to day life inventions). All of the rest knowingly or unknowingly support the monotheism.

I believe that our knowledge about science is still far too little thats why we are not able to find any scientific  proof that God really exist. Come to think of it, humans can only use 10% of our brains and I think if we are able to fully use 100% of our brains then maybe we can find solid proofs that God do really exist.

It's a myth that people use 10% of their brains. It was long since refuted to be completly not true. Its easy to say its total fraud. How? Science states that unused organs are disappearing. Have 90% of people brain dissapeared? No. That means they use it. Sometimes we use 10% at the time (at amphetamine brain is triggered randomly hence more brain usage). Brain need to rest, different parts are used for different things etc etc. In other words its a myth. Like its a myth that science is anti-religious. We have evidences, quite a lot for monotheism - look up 13 posts above, I have given a biiig ass list of how science supports monotheistic world view.

But yeah... congratulations for you guys that you base your world view on disproven myths.

Special price is for qwik2learn that is not only basing his world view on myth, but he build whole theology around it. Thats seriously weird.

Some training is needed to make fuller use of the brain. One adept was able to train his mind to move objects at a distance and was tested on camera for a television show.

These data have documented an asymmetrical change in brainwave function of the mentalist as he appeared to move a pen into a glass without touching it.

The idea that the personality can survive physical death has also been observed in many instances. All of the evidence points to a cyclical form of consciousness. It is important to inquire about these ideas because the typical atheist will make the claim that consciousness arises from nothing and ends in nothing but will oddly deny that consciousness is cyclical.

Btw Pheonix is a "special" state. whoopinh 15% of mormons there - wow. You can say that so many mormons would result in believing in magic, ufos, and other silly stuff. and 45% catholics (15% on average in states). And catholics believe that they have their special saint slave that they pray to and give them gifts. No wonder they would believe in silly stuff.

You can only understand that phenomen given that mormons believe human to be Gods and have godlike powers to move objects with their mind etc etc. This quick2learn guy is just copy pasting mormon bs. And catholics obsession with death. Connect obsession in death + telekinesis of mormons = pheonix journal.

Good job with placing you journals in Pheonix, a lot of potential weird people there, believing in magic (mormons), and spirits of grandma talking to them (catholics).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

392 pages and still no proof that any kind of god exists.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

392 pages and still no proof that any kind of god exists.

Cool

There are only evidences that One god exist, and none other. For someone that could be a proof for someone like you nothing would be the proof, because you have made your mind that it need to be proven like you want it to be proven.

You also seem to think is fine because you are delusional.

Speaking about delusion. Oh the irony... A book God delusion by R. Dawkins is deluded 160 times. That makes one lie every 2 page

http://christthetao.homestead.com/articles/thegoddelusion.pdf

Early atomism/materialism/epicureism/atheism against the monotheistic/spirituality Bible . Science verification monotheism 100% correct. Early epicurean atheism 100% incorrect.

Now atheists will never tell you that the early form of atheism was 100% wrong. They claim that atheism had never existed before the XX century.

Bible stand true after so many years. There is no reason to assume it will change. Even if the earth is not 6k years old but 12k or even 50k. Or any other details. There was no signification of time scale. Its just calculated how much time should pass since the genesis. Those calculations could be done wrong as far as I know. It would not change anything.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:00:18 AM

There is only evidences that One god exist, and none other.

Why haven't you presented it in almost 400 pages?

Keeping us in suspense?

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:15:25 AM

Keeping us in suspense?

Cool

Electromagnetic force is for me the better evidence. I thought inteligent people would notice how electromagnetism is accuratly described in psalm 23 and other chapters.

I actually overstimated people inteligence so I kept on searching for some more flashy argument with red and green and scientific terms that people do not understand.

Is it enough for an answer?
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

ohh my god
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:53:49 AM

YES...A complete SCIENCE COSMOGONY treatise was written by WALTER RUSSELL..in 1927..
It gives absolute correct descriptive account of the CAUSE of our SEEMING existence.
It is a TESTABLE theory..which has been verified as accurate empirically by many scientists including TESLA!!!

Tesla himself is quoted as warning Russell (They were dear friends) to lock away his cosmogony treatise for 1000 years until mankind was more mature

It gives Mankind absolute mastery of the periodic table of elements..the means to transmutation of them..

It gives mankind Infinite free electric potential.

Sadly it has and will continue to be suppressed and refuted by the powers that be and ignorant children and enemies of truth.

It is so simple and elegant anyone of reasonable mental capacity can understand it.

Most unfortunately it is so profound it is near impossible for your average person to accept it..

This is a testament to the overwhelming success the powers have had in their propaganda to deceive brainwash and hobble the average person.

Anyone following the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE path will see the crimes of mainstream science and the new emerging paradigm shift in understanding..

This Universe HAS A CAUSE....it is NOT the Big BANG bullshit of TPTB....It is ELECTRIC

All D.B Larson wrote another independent treatise on the fraud of Atomic theory...in his "Case against the Nuclear Atom"

There IS NO UNIVERSE..it is an ILLUSION of MOTION alone....

Stop killing ignoring us prophets and you can have unfathomable potential.

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:09:14 PM

Cool

Cool

Unfortunately cause and effect does not prove god.

Debunked by yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088

And debunked by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19350390#msg19350390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19357376#msg19357376

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19355289#msg19355289

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19666684#msg19666684

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Keeping us in suspense?

Cool

Electromagnetic force is for me the better evidence. I thought inteligent people would notice how electromagnetism is accuratly described in psalm 23 and other chapters.

I actually overstimated people inteligence so I kept on searching for some more flashy argument with red and green and scientific terms that people do not understand.

You don't understand what counts as evidence for the existence of god. First of all I don't even think what you said is true but let's say it is, let's say the bible accurately describes electromagnetic force, how does that prove god is real?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

Keeping us in suspense?

Cool

You don't understand what counts as evidence for the existence of god. First of all I don't even think what you said is true but let's say it is, let's say the bible accurately describes electromagnetic force, how does that prove god is real?

What do you mean by evidence? Define it. You just say I do not understand. Maybe you do not.
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

Keeping us in suspense?

Cool

What do you mean by evidence? Define it. You just say I do not understand. Maybe you do not.

Here is how it works, imagine you have a book written thousands of years ago where you find very accurate definitions of many things that were not even discovered at the time. Now the book also claims ghosts exist. There is no relation between the first and the second. The only evidence here is that the guy who wrote the book was very smart now you would still have to prove ghosts exist.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

I don't ignore cause and effect.  Smiley

Cool

Science is not anti-God. Phony science is. Like the ones that give you no technology. For  example a prediction of mass driven world in the universe(materialism), or evolution. And those are the only "sciences" that are anti-God. They do not even meet your own cirteria of science (they do not give you any useful in day to day life inventions). All of the rest knowingly or unknowingly support the monotheism.

It's a myth that people use 10% of their brains. It was long since refuted to be completly not true. Its easy to say its total fraud. How? Science states that unused organs are disappearing. Have 90% of people brain dissapeared? No. That means they use it. Sometimes we use 10% at the time (at amphetamine brain is triggered randomly hence more brain usage). Brain need to rest, different parts are used for different things etc etc. In other words its a myth. Like its a myth that science is anti-religious. We have evidences, quite a lot for monotheism - look up 13 posts above, I have given a biiig ass list of how science supports monotheistic world view.

But yeah... congratulations for you guys that you base your world view on disproven myths.

Special price is for qwik2learn that is not only basing his world view on myth, but he build whole theology around it. Thats seriously weird.

Btw Pheonix is a "special" state. whoopinh 15% of mormons there - wow. You can say that so many mormons would result in believing in magic, ufos, and other silly stuff. and 45% catholics (15% on average in states). And catholics believe that they have their special saint slave that they pray to and give them gifts. No wonder they would believe in silly stuff.

You can only understand that phenomen given that mormons believe human to be Gods and have godlike powers to move objects with their mind etc etc. This quick2learn guy is just copy pasting mormon bs. And catholics obsession with death. Connect obsession in death + telekinesis of mormons = pheonix journal.

Good job with placing you journals in Pheonix, a lot of potential weird people there, believing in magic (mormons), and spirits of grandma talking to them (catholics).
You will just disbelieve the camera and the EEG? How convenient! Skeptics in this thread will agree with you that this evidence means nothing and that TK is just "too crazy" to believe. So much for science and evidence-based reasoning!
You have no rational objection to the evidence I presented! Your attacks are similar to the way that skeptics use misdirection to ignore the scientific basis of parapsychology.
You try to argue about these books but you cannot bear to hear the WORD from the Phoenix Journals then how can you call yourself rational? You just pretend to have knowledge but one cannot acquire knowledge of the content by not reading.
The main myth is to believe any one thing "too much", that means you should look at multiple sources. If you can claim that GOD wrote the Bible then I can claim that there is better evidence that GOD wrote the Phoenix Journals, as evidence for this I cite how the clarity and content of the two texts are starkly different, but you obviously have not made this type of reasoned comparison for yourself.
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

All proof is fake and by imagine. He doesn't exits
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

YES...A complete SCIENCE COSMOGONY treatise was written by WALTER RUSSELL..in 1927..
It gives absolute correct descriptive account of the CAUSE of our SEEMING existence.
It is a TESTABLE theory..which has been verified as accurate empirically by many scientists including TESLA!!!

Tesla himself is quoted as warning Russell (They were dear friends) to lock away his cosmogony treatise for 1000 years until mankind was more mature

It gives Mankind absolute mastery of the periodic table of elements..the means to transmutation of them..

It gives mankind Infinite free electric potential.

Sadly it has and will continue to be suppressed and refuted by the powers that be and ignorant children and enemies of truth.

It is so simple and elegant anyone of reasonable mental capacity can understand it.

Most unfortunately it is so profound it is near impossible for your average person to accept it..

This is a testament to the overwhelming success the powers have had in their propaganda to deceive brainwash and hobble the average person.

Anyone following the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE path will see the crimes of mainstream science and the new emerging paradigm shift in understanding..

This Universe HAS A CAUSE....it is NOT the Big BANG bullshit of TPTB....It is ELECTRIC

All D.B Larson wrote another independent treatise on the fraud of Atomic theory...in his "Case against the Nuclear Atom"

There IS NO UNIVERSE..it is an ILLUSION of MOTION alone....

Stop killing ignoring us prophets and you can have unfathomable potential.

What is the evidence and what tests have been done and verified as you claim they are?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: