Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:59:47 AM

Enjoy Creative and Fun Contextual Stickers + GIFs!

im using an Android smartphone. i tried but the smart contextual sticker doesn't seem to work. i typed 'cool' but nothing happens. my build is 2.4.1 (473) btw. not (472). that has to be the latest right since i updated it from Google Playstore?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:30:13 AM

im using an Android smartphone. i tried but the smart contextual sticker doesn't seem to work. i typed 'cool' but nothing happens. my build is 2.4.1 (473) btw. not (472). that has to be the latest right since i updated it from Google Playstore?

Are you Samsung device user? Are you using custom keyboard or the native samsung keyboard?
Samsung native keyboard has a unique implementation which differs from native Android google standard, we are aware of this and will add support in the future. Meanwhile Samsung user can download custom keyboard such as SwiftKey Keyboard, GO Keyboard and others.
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:31:04 AM

Are you Samsung device user? Are you using custom keyboard or the native samsung keyboard?
Samsung native keyboard has a unique implementation which differs from native Android google standard, we are aware of this and will add support in the future. Meanwhile Samsung user can download custom keyboard such as SwiftKey Keyboard, GO Keyboard and others.

nope. not samsung. im using Sony Xperia SP. also using the default keyboard. didn't install any other keyboard ever since the day i bought this phone. just more info: it worked before when you first implemented the GIF before removing it. i dunno why it is not working with this one now.

so all i have to do now is to download the swiftkey keyboard?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:46:35 AM

Yes, please download swiftkey keyboard and update if it works.
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:12:23 PM

done! and it works!

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

Anyone knows how to buy gemz if u are in new york? someone asked me, he has cash.
Demotruk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:09:24 PM

Anyone knows how to buy gemz if u are in new york? someone asked me, he has cash.
Use ShapeShift.io via a VPN.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 04:39:39 PM

done! and it works!

I've been using SwiftKey for years now - is it free, or did you pay $1? Just curious since I can't see the price of apps I've installed/bought already.

SwiftKey is my favorite - lots of customization & awesome prediction capabilities.

....but still, I wonder why this keyboard works best with getgems
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:09:04 AM

done! and it works!

I've been using SwiftKey for years now - is it free, or did you pay $1? Just curious since I can't see the price of apps I've installed/bought already.

SwiftKey is my favorite - lots of customization & awesome prediction capabilities.

wiftkey rocks. its normally paid but i also got it free. i think they got promos or so.

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:21:25 PM

done! and it works!

free. didnt pay $1. =)

mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:16:08 AM

so the daily free gems didn't exist anymore?
I can't reedem it from a lot of days now

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

LOL!!! it does exist. i have been redeeming it every single day without fail. contact GETGEMS SUPPORT about this. you should have contacted them earlier like after 1-2 days. not wait for a lot of days.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:20:49 AM

LOL!!! it does exist. i have been redeeming it every single day without fail. contact GETGEMS SUPPORT about this. you should have contacted them earlier like after 1-2 days. not wait for a lot of days.

Jep, works fine for me, too.

btw: does a list exist about the "gif-words"? (e.g lol, hi, stop and so on)

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:51:38 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 11:13:55 AM by Kuriko

Jst wondering has the real marketing started yet? ( i guess not really since the app isnt fully ready but still wondering)

How much of the budget is for marketing purpose and what kind of marketing will be done not sure ive seen this detailed anywhere or maybe they didnt think it would be needed?

Also have the dev team ever though of maybe giving the app a more common name on the playstore? I mean telegram with getgems isnt really the kind of messenger name people would be looking for when searching for an app messenger. maybe this was already discussed but if not hope this is a valid point.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:04:12 PM

Jst wondering has the real marketing started yet? ( i guess not really since the app isnt fully ready but still wondering)

How much of the budget is for marketing purpose and what kind of marketing will be done not sure ive seen this detailed anywhere or maybe they didnt think it would be needed?

Also have the dev team ever though of maybe giving the app a more common name on the playstore? I mean telegram with getgems isnt really the kind of messenger name people would be looking for when searching for an app messenger. maybe this was already discussed but if not hope this is a valid point.

It used to just be called gemz.  That was even more common.  I would have liked it to stay Gemz Messenger.  I think it's all about branding and promotion anyways.  I mean how many people searched for whatsapp.  Before it was a thing.  Plus most referrals will be P2P unlike most apps. And as it became more popular it would rise in the store. 

There was talk in the chat about adding "get money" or "make money with getgems"  which I'm totally against though.  Don't want to sound like a scammy mlm. 

I think Daniel agrees. 

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:11:02 PM

It used to just be called gemz.  That was even more common.  I would have liked it to stay Gemz Messenger.  I think it's all about branding and promotion anyways.  I mean how many people searched for whatsapp.  Before it was a thing.  Plus most referrals will be P2P unlike most apps. And as it became more popular it would rise in the store.  

There was talk in the chat about adding "get money" or "make money with getgems"  which I'm totally against though.  Don't want to sound like a scammy mlm.  

I think Daniel agrees.  

Good points. Absolutely agree.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:40:34 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 01:00:50 PM by Netnox

It used to just be called gemz.  That was even more common.  I would have liked it to stay Gemz Messenger.  I think it's all about branding and promotion anyways.  I mean how many people searched for whatsapp.  Before it was a thing.  Plus most referrals will be P2P unlike most apps. And as it became more popular it would rise in the store.  

There was talk in the chat about adding "get money" or "make money with getgems"  which I'm totally against though.  Don't want to sound like a scammy mlm.  

I think Daniel agrees.  

It was first called Gems, but the issue with that was when you search for Gems you get tons of games, then it was changed to Telegram with GetGems. They put Telegram in the name because many people search for Telegram and our app will also show up in the list. I agree with you that Gemz Messenger is a good one, tho its confusing cus the tokens inside are Gems, so GetGems is better imo.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:46:19 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 12:59:40 PM by Netnox

I don't think real marketing has started yet, the app isn't fully featured. The app was called Gems before but when you search you get lots of games popping up, then it was changed to Telegram with GetGems because of Telegram popularity and all the people searching for Telegram will see GetGems on the list aswell, but i certainly agree that it can be improved. The tradable tokens are called Gemz, so Gemz Messenger is an appropriate, short, catchy name and when you search for it not many suggestion will pop up. But it's all up to the team, i'm sure they know what is best.

But there is a problem with calling it Gemz Messenger, because the tokens inside the app are called Gems, so it might be confusing for people to make that switch. that's why i think GetGems is still the best choice, the Get part makes perfect sense because the rewards the app gives you.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:05:14 PM

Something I have been thinking for a while is burying the Telegram connection. Or at least underplay it. Taking the Telgram logo off would be a start. Reason being it makes Getgems look unoriginal, plus Telegram users can find they can move to Getgems anyway if they are sent an invite and also I can't see anyone who has decided to download Telegram to decide to order one based on Telegram....I would expect them to go for the original.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:09:34 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 03:49:26 PM by Netnox

Something I have been thinking for a while is burying the Telegram connection. Or at least underplay it. Taking the Telgram logo off would be a start. Reason being it makes Getgems look unoriginal, plus Telegram users can find they can move to Getgems anyway if they are sent an invite and also I can't see anyone who has decided to download Telegram to decide to order one based on Telegram....I would expect them to go for the original.

You have a point, tho in the early stage it might be beneficial to coop with Telegram, once the app has matured it might be better to detach, the team said this aswell. but overall i agree with you.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: