Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597140 times)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 01:09:59 PM

I have a problem sending GEMZ to Exchanges.Firstly is it possible from App?
I Tried to create a qr code with Bittrex address,but now whenever i click send i get a popup telling me invalid qr data,but the address is correct. Here is a picture of my error that dont want to allow me to send even to any friends like normal.

yes it's possible, i did send to poloniex a while ago and it worked, i also just sent btc from the app to bitmex and is pending, don't know about your issue tho.

I Reinstalled and it gone ,but if i click send GEMZ i get BTC .I have never been abled to send out of App since i got it.I would like to know how you send to poloniex though. Or how do i get a GEMZ address to clipboard would also work

Yeap!! its 100% possible. i have done it a few times a few days ago. sent to both Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges. both works.
But i didn't try the QR Code method. So i wont know if that works or not.
i did the Address method. Here is how it went for me:

1) i copied-and-paste the GEMZ address from the exchange to Facebook by PM-ing myself
2) then i use my smartphone, open FB Messenger App and copied the exchange address (make sure no spacing, before and after address).
3) open GETGEMS App, 'Send GEMS' and 'Paste Address from clipboard'. key in amount to send

DONE! then wait for roughly 2 hours to receive the GEMZ in exchange.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DickSwagger

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:17:19 PM

I Tried to create a qr code with Bittrex address,but now whenever i click send i get a popup telling me invalid qr data,but the address is correct. Here is a picture of my error that dont want to allow me to send even to any friends like normal.

yes it's possible, i did send to poloniex a while ago and it worked, i also just sent btc from the app to bitmex and is pending, don't know about your issue tho.

I Reinstalled and it gone ,but if i click send GEMZ i get BTC .I have never been abled to send out of App since i got it.I would like to know how you send to poloniex though. Or how do i get a GEMZ address to clipboard would also work

Yeap!! its 100% possible. i have done it a few times a few days ago. sent to both Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges. both works.

1) i copied-and-paste the GEMZ address from the exchange to Facebook by PM-ing myself
2) then i use my smartphone, open FB Messenger App and copied the exchange address (make sure no spacing, before and after address).
3) open GETGEMS App, 'Send GEMS' and 'Paste Address from clipboard'. key in amount to send

Thanx this i will try.A Bit of a roundobout though ,but thx allot
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:25:38 PM

The qr code method is the easiest, u just scan and bam, done. poloniex doesnt have qr tho, but i did with btc and it was so easy. I send the gemz address to my fb aswell and use my smartphone to opy that address and past it into the app. So all fine.
DickSwagger

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:42:32 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 03:51:24 PM by DickSwagger

Yes ,your method does work to get it on clipboard thnx. Now my pin is not working and i just sent my son. It just shakes and request pin again . LOL
I think i must try again another day as i am gettin anxious  Wink tnx
Seems GEMZ took pincode option off all good i sent without need of pin Thanks guys now i feel safe to fund my App.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

Yes ,your method does work to get it on clipboard thnx. Now my pin is not working and i just sent my son. It just shakes and request pin again . LOL
I think i must try again another day as i am gettin anxious  Wink tnx
Seems GEMZ took pincode option off all good i sent without need of pin Thanks guys now i feel safe to fund my App.

Glad to know it works for ya.  Cheesy
do try again another day with a PIN Code. it worked fine for me.

The qr code method is the easiest, u just scan and bam, done. poloniex doesnt have qr tho, but i did with btc and it was so easy. I send the gemz address to my fb aswell and use my smartphone to opy that address and past it into the app. So all fine.

i will definitely give the QR Code method a try one day. so that i can cut to the chase and everything will be a lot easier.
good to know that you tried that method and it works  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:12:30 PM

You can easily get a QR code for a BTC/Counterparty address. Just go to blockchain.info, copy the address into the search box and press enter.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:44:56 PM

Nice to see GG involvement in meetups.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:12:09 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 10:01:26 PM by Netnox

tamdc

Activity: 503
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:02:39 AM

I sent GEMZ from my app to Poloniex, in my app coins sent already but on exchange coin not come yet. I check block explorer no transaction. Please help me check.
This is my address in app : 12XdBGuHTT4aCQ4ZaUGArXoududGhtpEfq

xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:32:10 AM

Can you please help me vote for GEMZ to be added to cryptofolio.info, its a useful and cool service.

Vote here: https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote/

and you can vote once an hour.
Demotruk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:29:39 PM

I'm experiencing some bugs with the Bitcoin wallet recently.

1. When sending fiat amounts in Group Chat, it often tells me I don't have the funds, even when I clearly do. It allows me to send if I denominate in bits instead.

2. I am seeing some of my transactions twice in the wallet, and it's counting them twice for the balance.
Demotruk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:43:24 AM

A few more minor issues:

1) After update, sync takes forever. For one user it stalled indefinitely.

2) For another user, once the sync ended, they couldn't see their balance in fiat, it was saying 1 BTC = 0 USD.

3) Same user couldn't change their currency settings "no results found".
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:20:45 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 09:51:20 AM by Netnox

A few more minor issues:

2) For another user, once the sync ended, they couldn't see their balance in fiat, it was saying 1 BTC = 0 USD.

Do you want to join the groups in the app? Much faster responses there, from devs aswell. Give me your username i'll add you. Also new update is submitted to the app/play store you might want to update if you didn't yet.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:59:28 PM

One of GetGems devs giving a presentation with Citi involved, great to see.

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:52:14 AM

I'm experiencing some bugs with the Bitcoin wallet recently.

1. When sending fiat amounts in Group Chat, it often tells me I don't have the funds, even when I clearly do. It allows me to send if I denominate in bits instead.

2. I am seeing some of my transactions twice in the wallet, and it's counting them twice for the balance.

A1. Thanks for the report, Alex (Android dev) will look into it.

A2. This happened because of a current malleability attack that was effecting the network (your btc are secured): https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3n72yq/ongoing_bitcoin_malleability_attack_low_s_high_s/

A few more minor issues:

A1. syncing the bitcoin blockchain takes time for wallets that were opened a long time ago.

A2 + A3. This has been fixed.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:18:17 AM

Wallet no long shows USD amount (0 USD) on ios. A small thing but important I feel
reRaise

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:59:22 AM

Wallet no long shows USD amount (0 USD) on ios. A small thing but important I feel

They know this, will probably be fixed in the upcoming update.
xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:45:20 PM

Can you please help me vote for GEMZ to be added to cryptofolio.info, its a useful and cool service.

Vote here: https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote/

and you can vote once an hour.

- Nice portfolio site, I've voted for GEMS to be added. Not quite sure why they would not just add established assets and currencies without the voting. Not adding them prevents some users from joining the cryptofolio, or am I missing something?

thanks for the vote! yes they should add established ones without voting, but not my call. I love the site, so it would be great to get GEMZ on there.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:13:50 PM

Yo,

Why would i want to SPend my Huge Blue CRystal profits on Getting Gemz?

Sell it to ME.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
reRaise

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:01:32 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 06:17:22 PM by reRaise

Yo,

Why would i want to SPend my Huge Blue CRystal profits on Getting Gemz?

Sell it to ME.

My point of view: GG has managed to reach the average person outside the crypto circle and is actually simple enough for them to use, other cryptos besides bitcoin struggle with this and pretty much only exist in this forum and their own subreddit, GG actually exists outside this space which helps tremendously to expand the userbase. It also offers incentive for users to use it by offering reward value models.

It's in open beta still and already 15k active users which is even more than some 'top' coins, Coinbase partnership with Julia which got the attention of Telegrams ceo, innovative features with an actual usecase that didn't exist before in the financial industry like in app tipping and group payments, multiple times on r/bitcoin frontpage, lots of beta testers, talented dev involvement within the community and especially outside the crypto space, choosen as most visionary social media solution by Citibank, they gave recently a presentation sponsored by Citi in front of big players, great dev activity. In the previous page there are some links you can check out. It's still maturing though, but things are evolving nicely.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: