Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:56:54 AM

4-Gemzapp so far has a shitty customer base since 0 promo was done outside of crypto ( wondering how much they paid for the ICO promotion tho)

Some of the beta testers started their own group to organize a grassroots social media promotion for GG, since the company has been so passive. They invited Daniel into the group to greenlight what they were planning, and he ended up shutting it down.

This just happen a few days ago, and it makes absolutely no sense.

Until you read the new Getgems mission statement, or watch the Buffalo speech. It contains no mention of GG, AE, crypto.

At some point earlier this year, Daniel lost faith in GG. He silently abandoned ship and now tells us from land that the boat isn't sinking.

If everyone stays quiet and clings to their gemz, they can float a little longer.  

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

i really hope you lose all your money, insecure emotionally invested impatient no life turds like you are the worst of investors. how.the.fuck would anyone with such a big stake go over in a PUBLIC forum and spread essays of drama. You do this in a more closed invironment. you re the dumbest investor i have seen period.

You shitstorm does more damage than paykey ever will.

Firstly I invest on real things not funding emotion on a forum. the vol of getgems is 1 btc because Gemz is getting screwed...for real...I'm mean actually...your a short term trader hoping to pump the price with positive vibes, that's not investing that shitcoin pumping.

Plus this is the first time you even mentioned another discussion was going on, what am I fucking mind reader?

So let's see what you and community come up with, I'll leave it in your hands and if nothing changes then can I blame you for actually fucking up my investment and not pretending to like you speciality is....pnd low life.

from your vanillacoin pumping, a shitcoin which died just shows you are way more overrated people are prasing you here.

No you can get involved at all times but your dumbass dont know how, you dont discuss every matter IN PUBLIC. Tell me how much often do you use the app?? I can bet you dont even really use it, how can you own a million gems and not be part of the gems groups in the app where devs are more active? Are you trying to bump this thread in the ann section, is that your marketing strategy? Seems you dont want to get even involved besides flexing your muscles in open public how wise you are.

Listen ill make you a deal, how much gems do you have? maybe i can arrange to buy them all from you at the current price, do you agree with that? You are just a malicious person for every project.

You have some points, but don't know where to discuss it, thats whats bothering me. Join the general discussion then, even then i dont think daniel will ever answer you again for the insult and theats you gave him.

I happen to believe in Vanilla coin, it sends safely without risk of double spend with zero conformation, what's not to like, great tech is what I look for I'm not into shitcoin price movements based on forum posts.....damn and you call me a fool.

Get back to us if you broker any kind of positive outcome......which I doubt.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:03:13 PM

4-Gemzapp so far has a shitty customer base since 0 promo was done outside of crypto ( wondering how much they paid for the ICO promotion tho)

Some of the beta testers started their own group to organize a grassroots social media promotion for GG, since the company has been so passive. They invited Daniel into the group to greenlight what they were planning, and he ended up shutting it down.

Until you read the new Getgems mission statement, or watch the Buffalo speech. It contains no mention of GG, AE, crypto.

At some point earlier this year, Daniel lost faith in GG. He silently abandoned ship and now tells us from land that the boat isn't sinking.

If everyone stays quiet and clings to their gemz, they can float a little longer.  

They attended under the GetGems name, Get  Gems which got mentioned multiple times, lies lies lies from you, doesnt suprise me from a nextgencoin wannabe follower.

Daniel just said yesterday

Its not a side project - we're very much dedicated to the success of the GetGems app and AE.

Now should people believe a no life troll like you with blatant lies?
lawsonvl

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:08:11 PM

They attended under the GetGems name, Get  Gems which got mentioned multiple times, lies lies lies from you, doesnt suprise me from a nextgencoin wannabe follower.

Its not a side project - we're very much dedicated to the success of the GetGems app and AE.

I'm clearly referring to getgems the app and messenger. I'm not suggesting he attended a conference and hid the company name from everyone. LOL

reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:15:49 PM

I'm clearly referring to getgems the app and messenger. I'm not suggesting he attended a conference and hid the company name from everyone. LOL

Well isn't paykey going to be in the getgems messenger, thus related to gg? Since nobody was familliar with gems tokens should he mention gems in the demo or dollars where everyone could relate to? get some sense in your head. you are blatantly lying with him losing faith earlier this year while the most features and progress has been done this year, do you know how much the devs worked this year on the app, are you even involved in the groups or just like nextgencoin not interested in using the app? bunch of fake guys here thats for sure.
lawsonvl

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:38:37 PM

get some sense in your head. you are blatantly lying with him losing faith earlier this year while the most features and progress has been done this year, do you know how much the devs worked this year on the app, are you even involved in the groups or just like nextgencoin not interested in using the app? bunch of fake guys here thats for sure.

If PK hadn't been in secret development, how much further along would GG be towards its completion?

We have no idea.

Daniel has refused to tell us when PK was conceived, who worked on it, and for how long.

Why would he not tell us?
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:00:11 PM

Well isn't paykey going to be in the getgems messenger, thus related to gg? Since nobody was familliar with gems tokens should he mention gems in the demo or dollars where everyone could relate to? get some sense in your head. you are blatantly lying with him losing faith earlier this year while the most features and progress has been done this year, do you know how much the devs worked this year on the app, are you even involved in the groups or just like nextgencoin not interested in using the app? bunch of fake guys here thats for sure.

Paykey has noting to do with getgems the messenger app. You could use the paykey for gems app with it though.
Daniel presented Paykey key for Banks at 43North. Thats why there was no mention of crypto. The only FUD going on here in this thread is from people supporting Daniel which is a change for bitcointalk I suppose. I get that people are trying to protect the price from negative comments, but you cant ignore what he has/is doing which is just wrong. He used the getgems app crowdsale to finance Paykey for Banks (which is where the big bucks are for him). Why else would he develop a product that Will Kill the original product .
My guess is it was his plan all along by specifically inserting that clause in the purchase agreement.
 Ill bet MagmaVC will get their piece of the pie though even though they invested at the same time as us.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:22:49 PM

I imagine any rights were signed away a long time ago to banks and VC companies. there is a hierarchy of importance and I'm pretty sure the Getgems community who really financed almost everything that happened and the team boasted about in Buffalo ironically.....are very much at the bottom of the heap in terms of our interests being met.

Seems living in a Kibbitz taught Daniel nothing, Karma is a bitch though let's see how kissing the banks ass plays out for them.
Vrezor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:35:31 PM

The attention economy would only work inside Getgems app as far as I understand.

The AE would work with all B2C apps (GetGems, Paykey for Gems and Paykey for Bitcoin) by using Gems.
The reason someone would download Paykey for Gems is the same reason anyone would download GetGems over WhatsApp. Because of the AE.

Once you assume they are just thinking out their 5% and how they can maximise that all their decisions are perfectly clear to me at least.

I'm pretty sure it's 0.5%

There are various options that would benefit the gems community,

1. Getgems with BTC in one app. At least the Bitcoinuser base is bigger than the miniscule one for Gemz..

I agree, it would be great if it was possible to use both in the same keyboard. I use both so it would be kinda annoying to constantly switch between those two.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:54:32 PM

I imagine any rights were signed away a long time ago to banks and VC companies. there is a hierarchy of importance and I'm pretty sure the Getgems community who really financed almost everything that happened and the team boasted about in Buffalo ironically.....are very much at the bottom of the heap in terms of our interests being met.

Seems living in a Kibbitz taught Daniel nothing, Karma is a bitch though let's see how kissing the banks ass plays out for them.

It was being worked on at least back in may.

CT: What would be a sample use case?

DP: Citi and all banks have the same problem. Users trust them, but their applications are “old” and require many steps to send money — compared to the social “fun” applications such as Snapchat and Facebook Messenger. People trust their banks, but outside of banking, they engage with social applications.

GetGems’ technology bridges this gap between banking (bank users) and social (social networks). Instead of having to trust your bank account details with every social network — i.e., Facebook, Snapchat, WeChat, Twitter, etc. — you will only need to verify your account with your bank.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:58:13 PM

I've felt the development of getgems and feedback definitely went cold in the last 6 months. Fortnightly dev updates drifted off into more than a month.

The other people that should feel upset is the testers who put their time and energy for free to help a private comp any make profit for themselves....you work in Silicon valley you have to pay for that kind of testing focus group feedback, you don't have volunteers do it for free.
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:03:13 PM

Paykey has noting to do with getgems the messenger app. You could use the paykey for gems app with it though.

And thats awesome, paykey is like a social payment ecosystem accepting Gems, an alts dream, but you trolls cant grasp how positive this is.

Was Paykey's secret development funded, in any amount, by money collected from the gemz sale?

No. The way it works is that funds from the sale are released only after reaching each milestone. We spent our own money and time to conduct the sale + development to reach the first milestone and received 25% of the funds to cover for it. [For comparison, with Ethereum, US$2.8 million dollars was earmarked for legal contingencies and expenses that accumulated prior to the sale].

To date we only received the funds to cover the expenses accumulated prior to the first milestone (163,012$ - https://blockchain.info/tx/997ce8399ce1305f6912b8ef7747fda0fa7fd9c903f40f29d83f90e6c95f4db2)

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:04:31 PM

And thats awesome, paykey is like a social payment ecosystem accepting Gems, an alts dream, but you trolls cant grasp how positive this is.

Was Paykey's secret development funded, in any amount, by money collected from the gemz sale?

No. The way it works is that funds from the sale are released only after reaching each milestone. We spent our own money and time to conduct the sale + development to reach the first milestone and received 25% of the funds to cover for it. [For comparison, with Ethereum, US$2.8 million dollars was earmarked for legal contingencies and expenses that accumulated prior to the sale].

To date we only received the funds to cover the expenses accumulated prior to the first milestone (163,012$ - https://blockchain.info/tx/997ce8399ce1305f6912b8ef7747fda0fa7fd9c903f40f29d83f90e6c95f4db2)

Positive UNTIL there is a fiat pipeline and no one and I mean no one would ever use agems once you have a fiat version.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:06:28 PM

Has anyone ever called out Getgems on not actually delivering an iOS and Android version of their app?

I mean that's what was promised in the funding roadmap? Not a Telgram wrapper. We were very forgiving and giving as a community....seems it wasn't a two way relationship.
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

Nextgencoin you arent even involved with getgems, you probably even dont use the app and you ignore my question why you dont want to join the in app groups, u can only whine on bitcointalk.

GetGems is about its current features and mainly the attention economy, a service like paykey would come along soon enough anyway, better made by getgems than another company and you better be glad getgems made paykey or else gems wouldnt even be part of such service but rather maybe another alt.

paykey with the ae will make everything even better, but you guys keep your head in the sand and keep trolling.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:16:51 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 02:29:59 PM by nextgencoin

Nextgencoin you arent even involved with getgems, you probably even dont use the app and you ignore my question why you dont want to join the in app groups, u can only whine on bitcointalk.

GetGems is about its current features and mainly the attention economy, a service like paykey would come along soon enough anyway, better made by getgems than another company and you better be glad getgems made paykey or else gems wouldnt even be part of such service but rather maybe another alt.

paykey with the ae will make everything even better, but you guys keep your head in the sand and keep trolling.

You not insisting Paykey isnt white labelled and seperates fiat version from gems shows me one thing.....you aren't the good investor you seem to think you are. im pretty sure you are just looking to dump your 3btc worth of gems. Booooooooring.  

And here is why you are an idiot. You should of put your energy to saying Nextgencoin your absolutely friken right this is unfair, we have been frozen out as Gemz investors. lets rally around and make our case to the community and the Getgems team that they recognise some of our requests..

Instead you act like a friken shitcoin pumper.....retard!
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:50:22 PM

I really do understand you are are trying to keep the price up defending Daniel here, but its you have your head in the sand ignoring everything that has been said about Paykey white label and how it will affect ALL of our investments. It shouldnt be people worried about the price dropping defending him anyway. It should be him. He has ignored all the hard questions such as Paykey white label hurting Gemz etc.
Where is he?. Why does he log on and read without any response? He was on 20 minutes ago again and noting? Does this lack of communication not concern you at all or are you just hoping to stop all the negative posts, hope for a price rise with paykey for gems launch and run?
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:54:30 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:08:09 PM by reRaise

yall keep repeating we want btc, gems and fiat, how can you put fiat and crypto together with paykey considering banks wouldnt want that? i want a clear answer how that would work without having any risks.

Trust me even if paykey wasnt whitelabeled, i bet another service would have done this soon and probabaly will. This concept will happen wheter you want it or not, now i rather want getgems to have the first mover advantage than another company stealing the show, atleast we gonna hear getgems on the big screen more often and u gotta be stupid to think this wont influence getgems at all.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:05:33 PM

yall keep repeating we want btc, gems and fiat, how can you put fiat and crypto together with paykey considering banks wouldnt want that? i want a clear answer how that would work without having any risks.

Trust me even if paykey wasnt whitelabeled, i bet another service would have done this soon and probabaly will. This concept will happen wheter you want it or not, now i rather want getgems to have the first mover advantage than another company stealing the show.

If an app can send money across all social networks bypassing FB pay, snapchat pay.....the last thing a bank need to worry about connecting to it is Bitcoin. How about the legal attacks it's gonna get from those apps it undermines?

Like Damiel said in his erroneous argument he did include one truth, change tip, circle etc had added fiat, it's not as difficult as Daniel has led you to believe....If bitcoin ad gems has first move advantage and keeps that then the banks will be begging to be included.

I'm absolutely convinced by white labelling it out the tech will be copied pretty quickly and reverse engineered. I honestly think Getgems has probably screwed itself it the rush to enrich itself and kick us to the kerb.

You are still missing one major point why not at the very least put Gemz and Bitcoin together....at least gems can leverage the Bitcoin market. At this point gems has no hope...

BTW I'm not talking with you anymore, your clearly interested in short term pumps of gems...go away it's dull.

Only a fool would be arguing for white labelling if you are a Gemz holder. I just can't take you seriously, sorry. Your nonsense short term pump view is going to destroy Gemz value long term.

reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:11:07 PM

Trust me even if paykey wasnt whitelabeled, i bet another service would have done this soon and probabaly will. This concept will happen wheter you want it or not, now i rather want getgems to have the first mover advantage than another company stealing the show.

If an app can send money across all social networks bypassing FB pay, snapchat pay.....the last thing a bank need to worry about connecting to it is Bitcoin. How about the legal attacks it's gonna get from those apps it undermines?

Like Damiel said in his erroneous argument he did include one truth, change tip, circle etc had added fiat, it's not as difficult as Daniel has led you to believe....If bitcoin ad gems has first move advantage and keeps that then the banks will be begging to be included.

I'm absolutely convinced by white labelling it out the tech will be copied pretty quickly and reverse engineered. I honestly think Getgems has probably screwed itself it the rush to enrich itself and kick us to the kerb.

You are still missing one major point why not at the very least put Gemz and Bitcoin together....at least gems can leverage the Bitcoin market. At this point gems has no hope...

Like i said i agree with gemz and bitcoin being in the same app and i rally behind that. although i dont believe in the hellstorm you guys are making paykey with fiat only to be.

The Julia feature that was made by getgems didn't have anything to do with the gems token, yet after reaching the r/bitcoin front page and all the attention with telegrams ceo and coinbase sharing this concept the gemz price went up pretty good. You guys are very shortsighted to think the only way the price would go up is only trough gems token related news. paykey is 100x bigger than julia

Who knows they will add fiat in the future to the app, they made it clear they are studying the possibilities when asked if they will make it able to buy gems from the app with fiat, i think we need to chill the fuck down a bit. Now im off to a party, hitting on some chicks to enjoy my day.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: