Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:59:26 PM

Ryan, I sent PM yesterday. Ready to move on this.  Smiley Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:04:39 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 01:20:55 PM by RyanPumper

Ryan, I sent PM yesterday. Ready to move on this.  Smiley Thx

Just responded mate,

Cheers

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:53:15 AM

Before joining / wasting your btc,  you should read this thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850057.0
bookreader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:57:05 AM

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:28:33 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 01:09:19 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now CLOSED

Registration re-opens Saturday 12/06.
Members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and 4,569% in November.

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:28:50 PM

30 Nov - 03 Dec
Total return: 134%
Coins: XCASH

Becoming a consistently profitable participant in this market means being able to recognize and act when the market is breaking out of a range, or trend. This goes for when you are previously in a trade and it starts turning, or when looking to establish a new trade when the market breaks through. Knowing how much a market can move is important because if you wish to limit losses and boost gains, you must only take those trades that provide a larger potential for reward than risk. As with all other trading situations, the trades with the highest probabilities are the ones that are made in the direction of the prevailing trend, and so when those rare opportunities come along, one should be more aggressive – but more cautious when these conditions do not exist.

XCASH

In this market, it is a must to be aware of the ‘bigger picture’ when making any trading decision. That is the bedrock of  using a coins behaviour patterns to your own advantage. You see, XCASH spent the entire month of November in consolidation. (Bouncing back and forth between a tight and specific range). Using volume as an indicator, whenever prices break from areas of consolidation – with a sharp increase in daily trading volume – there is a shed load of profit to be had.

The reason indicators like this tend to accurately expose true market sentiment, is because they represent a self-fulfilling prophecy. You see, whilst the majority of participants in this market are unskilled – there is a handful of skilled traders who will pass up opportunity after opportunity until they strike upon an instance where multiple factors are aligned to indicate a high probability trade. These traders tend to be looking at the same indicators – thus, they often initiate their buys at roughly the same time – which causes a ripple effect, as more and more market participant pick up on the change in sentiment – hence the huge spike of volume as XCASH broke out from consolidation.

This is what makes the Crypto market so simple to trade, there are far too many tools that reveal when insiders are moving into / out of a coin. Especially indicators that cannot be manipulated such as Trading Volume, which is why it is so powerful. It is the only way we have of seeing when “big money” is involved in the price action, and if they are, whether they are buying or whether they are selling. When they are buying as prices break out of extended periods of consolidation, we see it, because right there on the chart is a huge streak of trading volume that sticks out like a sore thumb.  Also, when the price is nearing the top we also see it because, again, volume will overshoot. These ‘phases’ of price action appear all over our charts and in every time frame – thus you must be in tune with this if you are to establish any level of continuous profitability in crypto.

XCASH has had two rallies in its entire history on Bittrex. The first was in September when the price jumped from 7101 Satoshi, to 37880 Satoshi – delivering a 433% gain. The second rally was more of a gradual increase unravelling over several days as the price surged upwards from 2503 Satoshi to a gargantuan 18999 Satoshi on the 22nd of October – which is a 659% gain. The entire month of November was spent in consolidation, and price only broke from consolidation range yesterday – so it would be logical to assume a further run in price lies ahead.

Tip: The market is its own best advertiser. An active and rising coin – with good volume, attracts buyers. Participation increases as prices advance. Peculiar as it may be, the faster the price surges upward, the hungrier the market grows. This is mob psychology; a quirk in our human nature

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:08:52 PM

the advice is appreciated ryan...what do yo think about the market now, which coins should we be looking at?
fyi i have sent you some messages about next week, waiting on your response thanks.
BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Grin Grin Grin Looking like a repeat of last week!!!
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:37:27 PM

01 Dec - 05 Dec
Total return: 119%
Coins: START

To succeed, it is important that you master the art of gauging support and resistance. Not in the traditional sense (defacing your charts with the most ridiculous trend lines). Support and resistance can be gauged by assessing the order book, I explain this strategy in detail here. By using this approach as part of your strategy you are eliminating the need for ‘guesswork’ because you are, in effect, using the markets own price behaviour to provide you with protection on your positions.

START

It is common knowledge that Crypto is the most manipulated market in the world. It is the most simple market to manipulate... to push, and to pull in order to achieve a pre-meditated ends. This is the only market in the world were 99.8% of the participants haven’t got the slightest clue as to what they are doing.

This is a market that is filled to the brim with people who ‘pretend’ to know what they’re doing, until the conversation steers in the realm of continuous, cold hard profit. You see, there is only but a slight few who dominate this market. In terms of pulling a profit from nothing except from a few clicks on their mouse pad.

Out of 100 Crypto traders, only 1 is ‘consistently’ profitable.

You have swathes of unskilled traders who get trampled over in the markets all day long, simply because they are too ignorant to realise how the game is really played. They are too short-sighted and unable to look through the smog to see that, every day, shed loads of money is lost in the market – so, in that same token, there is the small few who make obscene amounts of money due to the narrow mindedness, the ignorance and down-right carelessness of novice traders.

You see, most people tend to have some distorted image in their mind about trading. They tend to be under the misguided belief that quick paced, in and out, momentum based trading is the key to substantial paydays – due to what they have seen in over dramatised documentaries and movies. It is this belief that acts as a blockade to any kind of profitability.

What people fail to realise is that, at any given time, there are participants in this market who are positioning themselves to profit greatly due to the stupidity of novice traders. In fact, this is the sole objective of skilled traders - to profit because of the ‘stupidity’ of novice traders – the more ignorant these amateur players are, the greater the pay-off.

This fact is hidden in plain sight.

Day after day, novice traders get trampled all over by the slim few who will always be one step ahead.

I mean, the very nature of the market spells out the greatest secret – a secret so great that once you realise it, you won’t be able to help but pull in a gargantuan amount of BTC daily. Maybe i will devote an entire post to breaking this secret down, but for now – I want to highlight an obvious flaw that is apparent in every novice traders mentality.

Why is it that the unskilled will never realise that when they are buying into a rally, they are helping someone else liquidate their entire position? Why is it that an amateur doesn’t stop to ask himself; why are there any sell orders for me to buy through in the first place, if this coin is priced correctly?

It is all about timing. You see, in this market, you fall into one of two categories. Buyer or seller. When one coin is your focus, you can’t be both at the same time.

You see, I have said it before... and i will say it again. Trading is a game of accumulation V distribution, wholesale V retail.

People always ask me how to strike up profit after profit, and I simply tell them to think of trading crypto like owning a store.

Once you begin to think like that, Bittrex then becomes a very useful algorithm that tells you when the most popular items are selling at wholesale price and when they are selling at retail price.

Thinking in these terms will enable you to make logical decisions – instead of buying into a coin at the top of the market, watching the price fall out of the sky and then complaining that crypto is “rigged”.

This is why I bought into START. We all know that START is a sought after coin that has some form of functionality other than being a mere tool to accrue more BTC.

Prior to this particular instance, START has had two major rallies.

The first rally was an extended bull run which started on August 22nd, when the price surged from a lowly 548 Satoshi to an immense 31500 Satoshi on the 11th of September.

That is a sensational 5648% gain and illustrates just how profitable trading Altcoins can be, once you begin to look at the bigger picture.

Now, moving on from that..  After that huge bull run the price lunged to a low of 5054 Satoshi, before rising from the dead and rocketing through price range after price range, finally landing at 52000 Satoshi on the 6th of October and delivering a 928% profit into "the hands of the few" - the skilled traders.

So, just to put things into perspective, START is quite clearly a highly sought after coin.

A coin that is popular – at least amongst those who have a weakness for easy, but excessive, profit.

This brings me back to our store owner analogy.

With this repetitive price action, START is obviously an item that you’d want to have sitting in your warehouse in the largest quantity so, with this being the case, you’d probably be a fool not to buy a shed load if the price fell to a measly 3200 Satoshi. Right?

I mean, look at the last major rally.

START jumped from 5054 Satoshi and hit 52000 Satoshi in no time at all. So this would make 3200 Satoshi “wholesale” rate. Right?

Then why is it that on Monday of this week, when START was sitting at a severely marked down price of 3200 Satoshi, only a select few skilled traders were filling their warehouses to the brim?

This is how you make “the big money” guys. It isn’t about using the most ridiculous oscillators, and waiting until you see a “double top” or “head and shoulders” on the chart. That hocus-pocus lunacy isn’t going lead you toward any form of profit.

You must tune into the markets. The answer to every question that you have ever had concerning ‘where the price is going next’ or ‘when to actually place a trade’ is literally spelled out in bright red letters on the charts and in the order books.

Pay attention and you will win big!

Tip: Manipulation is rife in this market... And in the other financial markets of the world. This is part and parcel of trading. During the accumulation phase, it is an absolute must that the ‘weak hands’ be shaken out of the market – so as to ensure that there are no premature sellers during the ascent upwards during the distribution phase. It is a fact when buying into illiquid coins, that buying in great volume will very quickly push the price higher – after which point the price will then be forced lower (by releasing bad news, using bots to push the offer price down etc) and weak hands grow jittery. This allows the skilled participants to continue to ‘stack their chips’ at lower prices. This process is repeated until the warehouses are full and it is at this stage that the market can be moved higher. But, for some reason, most novice traders are blind to this. Even though it happens in plain sight. This is why the skilled few will always profit.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:48:56 AM

Manipulation is rife in this market... And in the other financial markets of the world. This is part and parcel of trading. During the accumulation phase, it is an absolute must that the ‘weak hands’ be shaken out of the market – so as to ensure that there are no premature sellers during the ascent upwards during the distribution phase. It is a fact when buying into illiquid coins, that buying in great volume will very quickly push the price higher – after which point the price will then be forced lower (by releasing bad news, using bots to push the offer price down etc) and weak hands grow jittery. This allows the skilled participants to continue to ‘stack their chips’ at lower prices. This process is repeated until the warehouses are full and it is at this stage that the market can be moved higher. But, for some reason, most novice traders are blind to this. Even though it happens in plain sight. This is why the skilled few will always profit.[/size]

I know we spoke on this a while ago and i have been looking at volume since then and have been spotting activity this way like you said. does this mean that we should be ignoring news information and updates?

I sent you a pm a few hours ago about joining with the team again tomorrow?? just waiting to hear back now....... or would it be best to contact in the morning? do let me know please thank you
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:54:42 AM

Next tip Gaiacoin 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807698.920    Cheesy Wink
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:58:17 AM

Ok, I will buy some.  Wink
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

I know we spoke on this a while ago and i have been looking at volume since then and have been spotting activity this way like you said. does this mean that we should be ignoring news information and updates?

I sent you a pm a few hours ago about joining with the team again tomorrow?? just waiting to hear back now....... or would it be best to contact in the morning? do let me know please thank you

Exactly. Volume is your number one indicator for spotting and profiting from manipulation. It sincerely doesn't matter what the latest news or information is. Everything you need to know about where a coin is going to go in terms of price - is spelled out clearly on the charts.

What people have to understand is, no move can be made in this market without it being exposed either by the volume indicators, candlesticks or in the orderbook. If I see a huge spike in volume on a coin that has had several huge price runs in the past, but has been in consolidation at a severely marked-down price - I can only assume that big money is pouring in, thus prices will soon lift.

Without 'manipulation' prices don't move.

So, when it comes down to it, your job as a trader is not only to recognise manipulation (any idiot can do that quite easily, as it happens in plain sight), your job is to 'profit' from manipulation - that is what separates you from the pack.

I give a more detailed description on how to profit from manipulation here. So read it, learn it and then profit from it!

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:08:21 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from XCASH, START, AERO, MNE and NEOS

Members netted gains totaling 927% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

XCASH

At he start of the week XCASH was priced at 2067 Satoshi. By Thursday, the price had climbed to an impressive (and rewarding) 8000 Satoshi delivering a 287% return to those who were in the know. Virtually everyday this week, XCASH moved into a higher price range making it all to simple to those who got in early to dictate their own selling prices and pull in the highest rate of return possible. Overall a very smooth bull run.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:08:58 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 12/09 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 5,582% gain in October, 4,569 in November and are currently up 927% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

I think i may take the leap with you if this continues Cheesy a few more like start, opal and xcash and i'm all set for christmas. Just waiting for ryan to respond my pms to get in for next week
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:15:06 PM

Exactly. Volume is your number one indicator for spotting and profiting from manipulation. It sincerely doesn't matter what the latest news or information is. Everything you need to know about where a coin is going to go in terms of price - is spelled out clearly on the charts.

I give a more detailed description on how to profit from manipulation here. So read it, learn it and then profit from it!

thank you ryan.

im still waiting on a response to my pms btw?

looking forward to another round of trading next week, just trying to get in on time. Thank you
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:28:04 PM

Why don't you guys post some screenshot of your winning trades? Something more than 10$ trades please.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

Why don't you guys post some screenshot of your winning trades? Something more than 10$ trades please.

There is none,  and if you really read his analysis & advice - it never is real specific, many times it just sounds like pseudo related ramblings.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

the winning trade is when you pump him half a hard earned btc!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: