Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:47:21 PM

Would like to take part this week Ryan..

Let's have a few more like xst, and opal last week Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:00:32 PM

Shocked WTF bro, you missed out on start and xcash?? x2 on both btw Wink I needed someone to compete with this week... good to see you back!! Grin Let the games begin LOL
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

Shocked WTF bro, you missed out on start and xcash?? x2 on both btw Wink I needed someone to compete with this week... good to see you back!! Grin Let the games begin LOL

i got x8 from OPAL last week so took a well deserved break from the screens. Too much balls to the wall trading starts to ware you down after a while. I'm mad I missed out on START and XCASH though Sad that would have been a treat

looking forward to having another run with the squad this week, lets see what ryan pulls out of his hat this time

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:07:29 PM

Why don't you guys post some screenshot of your winning trades? Something more than 10$ trades please.

Bumping again.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

looking forward to having another run with the squad this week, lets see what ryan pulls out of his hat this time

N2SH!! Welcome back lol
I suppose you'll be stacking the deck real high again this week Wink

I wish I could just up and take a break whenever I feel, I'll reach your level soon. Next week will be my third time with the team so I'm down to give you a run for your cash

SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:20:00 PM

I have sent a dm on twitter ryan (also sent a pm here) could you please respond? It has been a few hours now. Wanting to sign up. is it still the same address as last time? if so i'll put the payment straight through. just waiting on your say so
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

N2SH!! Welcome back lol

Uh, yeah!! Christmas is only a few weeks away. A few more moon shots and I'm done for the year.

I have sent a dm on twitter ryan (also sent a pm here) could you please respond? It has been a few hours now. Wanting to sign up. is it still the same address as last time? if so i'll put the payment straight through. just waiting on your say so

Hang in there bud! You will hear back from him soon. He always responds

BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

N2SH!! Welcome back lol

Uh, yeah!! Christmas is only a few weeks away. A few more moon shots and I'm done for the year.

I think I'll settle for one more moon shot.

START and XCASH brought me very close to my monthly target.

It's like Ryan said, stick to a strict target so that you can come back to the table each day with more money. Once I hit my number I wont make another trade for rest of the year
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

thank you ryan.

im still waiting on a response to my pms btw?

looking forward to another round of trading next week, just trying to get in on time. Thank you

Just responded both of your messages

Cheers

Ninja Trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:59:11 AM

01 Dec - 02 Dec
Total return: 473%
Coins: SMBR

Fundamental analysis (news and updates) is somewhat important – but not as important as Technical analysis in revealing all the characteristics of a coin that make it a high or low probability trade. In fact, personally, I don’t use fundamental analysis at all when making trading decisions. Everything I need to know about when, and how to enter / exit a coin is spelled out in big bold letters in the chart and the order book. Your trading strategy should be kept as simple as possible. Overdoing things doesn’t turn a bad strategy into a good one. Trying to make your strategy too complicated with too many indicators and variables is a common mistake among novice traders and also experienced but un-profitable traders.

SEMBRO
http://s23.postimg.org/cmkrp1uyj/image.png
http://s23.postimg.org/mvd8uvj0b/image.png

The whole reasoning behind me jumping into SMBR was the fact that the price ticked upwards in unison with the daily trading volume – which surged above normal levels. SMBR is also following a specific pattern of movement, which I break down here

Trading Volume simply represents ‘activity’ in a coins market.  So when you see prices moving rapidly – either up or down, this means that there is significant ‘activity’ in that particular market. There will always be manipulation in Crypto. In many ways, Crypto is probably the world’s most easily manipulated market of all. However, as traders, trading volume is our tool to spot and profit from this kind of ‘activity’.

http://s28.postimg.org/w0ojipm7x/image.png

Just look at the ALL chart for SMBR and expand the view. You will see three spikes in volume (three rallies) at roughly the same time each month. You will also see that each rally produced 30 – 33 BTC worth of volume. Coincidence?

Let me give you an example

Imagine that you are at an auction, let’s suppose for arguments sake that it’s an auction of antiques. It is a cold, wet and miserable day in the middle of winter, and the auction room is in a small provincial town. The auction room is almost empty, with few buyers in the room. The auctioneer details the next item, an antique piece of furniture, and starts the bidding with his opening price. After a short pause, a bid is made from the room, but despite further efforts to raise the bidding, the auctioneer finally brings the hammer down, selling the item at the opening bid.

Now imagine the same item being sold in a different scenario. This time, the same item is being sold, but the auction house is in a large city, it is the middle of summer, and the auction room is full. The auctioneer details the next item which is our antique furniture, and opens the bidding with a price. The price quickly moves higher, with bidders signalling interest in the auction room. Eventually, the bidding slows and the item is sold.

In the first example, the price changed only once representing a lack of interest – and in our terms, a lack of bidders in the room. In other words volume. In the second example, the price changed several times and it did so quickly with the price action reflecting interest, activity and bidders in the room. In other words volume.

Thus there is an obvious linkage between price and activity. Activity and volume go hand in hand – which is how it is simple to spot large price moves in the market in spite of whatever manipulation may be taking place.

The scenarios I described above also highlight a key point about volume.

Daily Trading volume is your only key to spot and profit from market manipulation.

Suppose this had been our first visit to this particular auction room. Is the activity witnessed average, above average or below average.

You wouldn’t be able to judge.

However – as we are traders and not auction goers we have certain tools at our disposal that reveals this crucial piece of information to us. We have the Charts – specifically the ALL chart.

The ALL chart reveals every single tick of price movement and all the daily volume stats across every coins entire history – therefore we are able to ascertain if volume is average, above average or below average, and then make our trading decisions accordingly.

Tip: Whether there is market manipulation or not, Trading volume reveals when a price move is running out of steam (exit indicator). It reveals whether buying interest is rising or falling on a daily basis. It reveals all the subtleties of pull backs. Volume is the fuel that drives the entire crypto market. Volume also reveals when major players are moving in and out of a coin. Without volume, nothing moves – and, if it does move and the volume is not in agreement, then there is something wrong. In Crypto, volume gives you the ultimate weapon to validate price, and to reveal the true market sentiment.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

SMBR pumped for a reason
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819427.msg9545292#msg9545292
Your welcome Cheesy
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:08:57 PM

in for the week finally Grin

Lets make some money!!!
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:52:09 PM

Nice week overall, I guess the whole point of this is to alter the way you think about trading.

I got into START at 3.2k sold at 8.7k... so basically turned 1 btc into 2.7 btc. $370 flipped into $1010 within 7 days.

Ryan gets us to think differently about the way we enter and exit trades. I used to make several trades everyday because i was trying to catch a few % profit when a coin is ripping and setting new highs. Now, I am only making 3 to 4 trades a week.. It obviously helps that I am getting ryans picks, but this is a more efficient approach because you only get into a trade when it makes sense.

Definitely a learning experience for me because these are methods that I use even when I'm not trading with the group.

Very excited to see what next week brings
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

just signed for the week, lets hit another x8
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:54:26 PM

You mean Ryanhumper's ramblings were disambigous?  Nooo couldn't be !!!!

dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:14:22 PM

Looks like im in guys! Grin Just signed up for another week with the team.. excited!
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:23:32 PM

Looks like im in guys! Grin Just signed up for another week with the team.. excited!

LOL at everyone rushing to get in early. Little do they know I signed up first thing Saturday morning

Me thinks there is something huge in the works. The second week of every month is usually profit, profit, profit. But only long time members know why
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:33:09 PM

The second week of every month is usually profit, profit, profit. But only long time members know why

+ 1

the ****** cycle. i won't say it here because i haven't seen ryan talk about this publicly
toleng

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

The second week of every month is usually profit, profit, profit. But only long time members know why

+ 1

the ****** cycle. i won't say it here because i haven't seen ryan talk about this publicly

He talks about it in every post bro. I haven't seen him use the name that you were obviously referring to but read in between the lines, its right there in every post. Happens every month too, but this is crypto lol unless you know what you are looking for, it will happen right infront of your eyes and you still wont see it
51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:50:22 PM

+ 1

He talks about it in every post bro. I haven't seen him use the name that you were obviously referring to but read in between the lines, its right there in every post. Happens every month too, but this is crypto lol unless you know what you are looking for, it will happen right infront of your eyes and you still wont see it

any idea how he actually works out when and which coin follows this pattern? It's been almost too perfect over the last few weeks. for me especially because all I did was lose before i got involved with the group. i think my biggest win was 12% on cinni back in the good old days.

the amount of money i am making now is like a night and day contrast to a few months ago. it all feels surreal, it's a little awkward getting used to this
toleng

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:59:12 PM

any idea how he actually works out when and which coin follows this pattern?

Not a clue buddy. I'm tryna find out though, just like you.

My understanding is that it has something to do with the charts and volume.

It happens every week, but for some reason certain coins go totally apeshit in the second week of the month. It's like free money almost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: