Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170883 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:01:31 PM

Oh yes there was actually a mini-game once where you were able to earn Bitcoin from playing this sort of game.

I believe they closed down for one of two reasons. Either the game was too easy to manipulate or simply not profitable.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:19:24 PM

Off-Topic:
Oh God MOTHERLOAD took me so much patience to play it out in one streak ...
Had a love/hate relationship with that game when I was like 10 years younger x'D (Feeling so old now Sad )

On-Topic:
MBM FTW Cheesy

We so could use a free BB Forum or something now I think of it ... no? :p
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:14:39 PM

Hmm I am not familiar with Motherload. Can you describe it?

yep, that game, you dig down the soil with a machine, and you harvest gems, rocks, whatever, the machine has a limited load so you must go back up from time to time above the ground to unload, and to refuel. If you don't refuel, the machine explodes and you lose the game. There is also a health bar that will decrease if you were careless and bump the machine around, so you must go above the ground without hitting anything at all. Yes, it also has upgrades, but everytime I play, I'm already dead before even getting one upgrade, it is that hard.

I never really got into this game because it is hard as hell, but I know this can be a good game to earn gold and bitcoins in MBM 2.0, as well as other resources. You can make a game similar to this one, but have your own set of rules.

Topbitcoins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:02:49 AM

I can't recieve payments from MyBitMine.co and Socialcoinwallet. What is the problem?
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:26:08 AM

I can't recieve payments from MyBitMine.co and Socialcoinwallet. What is the problem?

Did you request a manual withdrawal? I was just about to go process the withdrawals now.
Topbitcoins

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:46:24 AM

Thanks, I received payment. It can be done quicker?
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:49:33 AM

UPDATE

I updated the thread to include crowdfunding with Paypal & fiat currencies. Furthermore, i made a visual representation of how many funds we have succesfully funded so you guys can keep track of it.

Thanks, I received payment. It can be done quicker?

Honestly, it depends on how much work i have to do on other parts of the site. I usually handle withdrawals within a maximum of 3 days - sometimes I do it within hours. In 2.0, the withdrawals will be processed automatically but I kept it manual to avoid fraud during beta testing.
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:06:17 PM

Started playing exactly 20 days ago, with daily activity and just missing out 1~2 days, now making:
[Production: 11.20 gold/min = 672 gold/h = 67 satoshis/h] and increased Captcha to: [Captcha Timer 36min] with the next update costing 30k gold and bringing in: [Production: 16.80 gold/min = 1008 gold/h = 100 satoshis/h]...

So yes, i can understand why v1.x is considered to be slow and not at all helpful, if you were "just looking for a new faucet", with these amounts it is however well in what RCE games offer (real cash economy), because those never pay anything the first few months, that you play with daily activity and with 0 investments, tho some of them will already allow making a single euro/dollar after that.

What is especially troublesome is: 1800~ satoshis per hour is all you can ever make? ... And you have to spend (supposedly) half a year of active playing before reaching such amount? (both rhetorical questions)
After making a list of faucets (just 62 entries so far) i can already tell there are a good bunch that pay more than that on average & per hour, without grinding months over months on upgrades (link to that list will be provided as soon as signature accepts links).

In this regard, i welcome the new version 2.0, especially the 2d RPG graphic will make a big difference (and i REALLY like it), what makes me worry are the "tiers" on the new PvP system (player vs player... even if indirect), how will those work?

Also, what will happen with shareholders? Will they get back their money (original purchase price) or instead get something else?

Some possible thoughts:
Example A
Tier 1: people who paid for premium membership
Tier 2: those that play actively on a daily basis
Tier 3: the idler of the bunch (not playing actively at least every week)

Example B
Tier 1: Ranks 1-100
Tier 2: Ranks 101-200
Tier 3: Ranks 201-300

Both examples look terrible to me, after seeing the calculation on revenue VS what each player gets, shown here with a sample calculation:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKOo3V12JMAkVuS3qQGA6xa1a1BnRJK71RxlNp1nLoU/edit?usp=sharing
(link to a spreadsheet above, in case it allows me to post it, else request it by PM)

Regardless of the v2.0 arrival, i will go on playing the game, even if it all just resets and the whole time was wasted. Wink

Would also like to make a donation, but that is kinda impossible without money, in case i can do something else - have a lot of time on my hands, just no skill at anything worthwhile and will be gone for a week starting from tomorrow (1 of 2 planned vacations this year).

Would especially be interested in helping with the development, but like i said: only have a basic understanding of programming & mark-up languages, why i had to learn a lot (just point me in the direction Tongue).

As for the thread: started reading it from page 80 onwards (beginning of may), as it would probably take a day to go through the whole thing.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
asztar7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:12:10 PM

Started playing exactly 20 days ago, with daily activity and just missing out 1~2 days, now making:
[Production: 11.20 gold/min = 672 gold/h = 67 satoshis/h] and increased Captcha to: [Captcha Timer 36min] with the next update costing 30k gold and bringing in: [Production: 16.80 gold/min = 1008 gold/h = 100 satoshis/h]...

So yes, i can understand why v1.x is considered to be slow and not at all helpful, if you were "just looking for a new faucet", with these amounts it is however well in what RCE games offer (real cash economy), because those never pay anything the first few months, that you play with daily activity and with 0 investments, tho some of them will already allow making a single euro/dollar after that.

What is especially troublesome is: 1800~ satoshis per hour is all you can ever make? ... And you have to spend (supposedly) half a year of active playing before reaching such amount? (both rhetorical questions)
After making a list of faucets (just 62 entries so far) i can already tell there are a good bunch that pay more than that on average & per hour, without grinding months over months on upgrades (link to that list will be provided as soon as signature accepts links).

In this regard, i welcome the new version 2.0, especially the 2d RPG graphic will make a big difference (and i REALLY like it), what makes me worry are the "tiers" on the new PvP system (player vs player... even if indirect), how will those work?

Also, what will happen with shareholders? Will they get back their money (original purchase price) or instead get something else?

Some possible thoughts:
Example A

Example B

Both examples look terrible to me, after seeing the calculation on revenue VS what each player gets, shown here with a sample calculation:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKOo3V12JMAkVuS3qQGA6xa1a1BnRJK71RxlNp1nLoU/edit?usp=sharing
(link to a spreadsheet above, in case it allows me to post it, else request it by PM)

Regardless of the v2.0 arrival, i will go on playing the game, even if it all just resets and the whole time was wasted. Wink

Would also like to make a donation, but that is kinda impossible without money, in case i can do something else - have a lot of time on my hands, just no skill at anything worthwhile and will be gone for a week starting from tomorrow (1 of 2 planned vacations this year).

Would especially be interested in helping with the development, but like i said: only have a basic understanding of programming & mark-up languages, why i had to learn a lot (just point me in the direction Tongue).

As for the thread: started reading it from page 80 onwards (beginning of may), as it would probably take a day to go through the whole thing.
I really like your calculations. I have never actually bothered to calculate the maximum earnings but this seems really low. But I am similar to you - I have 708/hour and 22 minute captcha. So this means that one captcha olny give me 20 satoshi! The option to upgrade the faucet is what keeps people playing. But I never realized the maximum you can get is 1800. Many faucet pays more, and you do not need to upgrade anything
but I have to say - this shows the genius of the creator that he can get people play this faucet with such a low return value Smiley
And most of players do not earn ANYTHING because they spend everything to upgrade - genius!
BRB going to make my own faucet game...
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:33:18 PM

Some possible thoughts:
Example A

Example B

Thank you very much for the helpful calculations. It has given us something to consider for sure and will make the new payout scheme a lot more transparent for those in doubt as to how it will work.

In regards to the current maximum earning - this is also one of the reasons why we decided on going with the 2.0 upgrade. Back in October when I first launched MBM, 1.800 satoshi was unheard of for a faucet. By far most faucet paid 50-500 satoshi per hour, some with 0.01% chance to win 10.000 satoshi. So the amount I offered were a lot higher than the current market at that time. Now this is not the case anymore, while the competition between faucet has sky-rocketed and many now offer +1.000 satoshi guaranteed.

In regards to the tier and points system - I cannot reveal how it will work (as we are planning to keep it a secret for you guys to figure out on your own) - i can say so much as it is not like any of these two versions you thought about. I initally thought it would be a nice idea to keep Premium Miners in tier 1, but moved away from that idea to avoid spoiling the game with a Pay-To-Win feeling.

I will contact you about donating your time. We might be able to work out something together. As mentioned, any help is greatly appreciated and it will all help us make MBM 2.0 a reality.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:37:34 PM

We have added Paypal as an option for helping to fund MBMv2.0 - contact me if you want to set this up.

It has also come to my attention that a lot of you want to help out, but do not have the funds to help us out financially. Alternatively, you can help us by using some faucets with our address. Feel free to post below if you helped out so that we can spread the word.

Happy Mining!
nmill12

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:28:53 PM

We have added Paypal as an option for helping to fund MBMv2.0 - contact me if you want to set this up.

It has also come to my attention that a lot of you want to help out, but do not have the funds to help us out financially. Alternatively, you can help us by using some faucets with our address. Feel free to post below if you helped out so that we can spread the word.

Happy Mining!

I like the idea of using faucets to donate. I don't have much BTC to give, but I do have time to do some faucets Smiley I think even if only 10 people were using the faucets regularly the results would add up.

I don't have much experience with FaucetBox but the rotator looks pretty good. I think MoonBitcoin would be a good site for people like me (who can donate some time) because you can enter a Captcha every 5 minutes, so even if there are several people who are going to the faucets there should still be the opportunity to collect.

Also, the video for version 2.0 looks great, I am looking forward to the update!
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:05:55 AM

I gathered another 0.06 BTC for this project and have updated the main thread again.

I will keep working to gather enough funds for realizing this project - I have some translation gigs coming up and will direct the funds to this project uncut. It will be a while until we reach ~5 BTC ($1.200) but we're slowly coming ahead!

I will post anytime that I gather some new funds so that you guys can stay updated. It won't happen every day though, but once in a while I earn something and I want to invest it all here.

Happy Mining!
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:48:37 PM

Maybe this was mentioned somewhere in there, but I haven't seen it and have been away from this for quite a long time. But how will V2 work in terms of generating money for you and to pay us out? Will there still be Captchas and such, or will it be a different system?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
framato

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:55:55 PM

love the game only thing i would reccomend is putting a round limit on the bank like the stock market or i think its gonna go forever haha
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:34:06 AM

Maybe this was mentioned somewhere in there, but I haven't seen it and have been away from this for quite a long time. But how will V2 work in terms of generating money for you and to pay us out? Will there still be Captchas and such, or will it be a different system?

It is actually a good question and I did not write anything about it, because I was not sure if you guys cared about these details.

Prizes will mainly be funded through different sorts of advertisement and over time partnerships with other sites. Regarding the captcha, we are currently considering the best option and might end up asking you guys through a poll. The question will basically be between "Annoying captcha and higher payouts" or "Lower payouts but easier captcha".

The captcha will not appear every time you make an action, but is required to prevent botting and giving those with the skills to develop bots an unfair advantage. Premium Miners will however see the captcha far less than regular miners, instead of them having an easier captcha.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions. That's what I am here for  Cool

love the game only thing i would reccomend is putting a round limit on the bank like the stock market or i think its gonna go forever haha

Thank you for your feedback, framato. I am happy that you enjoy the game! In regards to the sketchy investment - it's part of the deal that it might last forever Wink Alternatively, you can choose the other sketchy investment plan, where the round ends at random, undisclosed time after the first investment.
EarnBtcFaucet

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:54:01 AM

It is actually a good question and I did not write anything about it, because I was not sure if you guys cared about these details.

Prizes will mainly be funded through different sorts of advertisement and over time partnerships with other sites. Regarding the captcha, we are currently considering the best option and might end up asking you guys through a poll. The question will basically be between "Annoying captcha and higher payouts" or "Lower payouts but easier captcha".

The captcha will not appear every time you make an action, but is required to prevent botting and giving those with the skills to develop bots an unfair advantage. Premium Miners will however see the captcha far less than regular miners, instead of them having an easier captcha.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions. That's what I am here for  Cool

Thank you for your feedback, framato. I am happy that you enjoy the game! In regards to the sketchy investment - it's part of the deal that it might last forever Wink Alternatively, you can choose the other sketchy investment plan, where the round ends at random, undisclosed time after the first investment.
Captcha doesnt stop bots. U can connect the bot to an captcha service.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:05:31 AM

Captcha doesnt stop bots. U can connect the bot to an captcha service.

It really depends on what captcha you use. Obviously, there's no such thing as a botting-proof captcha (just like there are no such thing as a site which is impossible to exploit, unless there are no user interaction at all). However, some captchas are easy to exploit (like SolveMedia) and others need a more creative bot developer (like the AreYouAHuman captcha).

We will of course keep a keen eye on the market, and always try to stay ahead of any possible bots or exploits that might appear.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:05:37 PM

hi, ive got a question about prizes/payents distribution. Will You leave it in the hands of luck or will there be a system in place to split the prizes fairly, so top 10 of 2nd tier dont geet more than 11-100th in 1st tier?
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:46:29 PM

hi, ive got a question about prizes/payents distribution. Will You leave it in the hands of luck or will there be a system in place to split the prizes fairly, so top 10 of 2nd tier dont geet more than 11-100th in 1st tier?

There will be a system in place to make sure that prizes are divided in a fair way. At this stage it does not necessarily mean that the top 10 of 2nd tier get less than 11-100th place in first tier. The tier system is not depending on the amount of points you generate like your rank in a tier does. However, we are  trying to play with our cards closed so far. At least until the launch of a playable demo.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: