Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 12:18:07 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347513 times)
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:24:06 PM

I will add some more algos.

I'm Planning to add  Bitcredits and scryptn.
bitcredits ? what is that ?

SHHH.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:36:26 PM

Yesterday I found out that the hefty 1 algo (mjolnir,heavycoin,securecoin?) is producing wrong results.
Are there any other coins that are using this algo?
If not, I will remove the support in my fork
unfortunately i do not know of any others ...
but i do have a question ... are you going to implement the spreadcoinx11 algo ( amongst some others ) in this fork as you previously mentioned? ...
tanx sp ...
#crysx

I might add scrypt-n..

Just checked, not many profitable scrypt-n coins out there..

Spreadcoin is still only for the donators. New version is coming soon with more hash.

tanx sp ...

we are one of the donors ...

but i thought i would ask due to it being a pain in the backside to continue changing miners on EVERY worker in the farm when we want to mine sprx11 ...

would be so much easier if it was within the one miner ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Yes for me too. It would be easier if sp put them into one miner. How about it sp.

Then non donors would have SPR.

I agree to keep them separate.
Or one miner that has all algo's for people that contributed and one that has all algo's except the special algo that people didnt. ie release 44 is for general people and a lets say 44srp that has 44 + SRP miner in it for people that contribute like me. That way I don't have to switch miners.  Smiley
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:38:35 PM

SHHH.

Yes what is it?
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:46:03 PM

SHHH.

Yes what is it?

The future, that guy is amazing.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:38:53 PM

Yesterday I found out that the hefty 1 algo (mjolnir,heavycoin,securecoin?) is producing wrong results.
but i do have a question ... are you going to implement the spreadcoinx11 algo ( amongst some others ) in this fork as you previously mentioned? ...
tanx sp ...
#crysx

I might add scrypt-n..

Spreadcoin is still only for the donators. New version is coming soon with more hash.

tanx sp ...

but i thought i would ask due to it being a pain in the backside to continue changing miners on EVERY worker in the farm when we want to mine sprx11 ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Yes for me too. It would be easier if sp put them into one miner. How about it sp.

Or one miner that has all algo's for people that contributed and one that has all algo's except the special algo that people didnt. ie release 44 is for general people and a lets say 44srp that has 44 + SRP miner in it for people that contribute like me. That way I don't have to switch miners.  Smiley

agreed ... would be quite beneficial to have two miners available ... one public - the other with optimized code for the donors ...

its a pain in the rear end to continue changing miners to mine different coins when sp's ccminer can do it all AND do it well ...

we are more than happy to pay for the privilege ...

cant wait to see what wolfs miner will look ( and perform ) like when he is finished it ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

I ported smolens skein implementation in smelter (AMD opencl) to cuda, and it is faster. Quark +20khash or more. one rig is up 75KHASH per card (750ti)

@git release 45 beta

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:48:57 PM

I ported smolens skein implementation in smelter (AMD opencl) to cuda, and it is faster. Quark +20khash or more. one rig is up 75KHASH per card (750ti)

@git release 45 beta

I currently have my 6x750ti FTW running Quark at 36600+ kh/s with this build.  The rig reached this rate in less than 10 minutes.  I will check back later...                               --scryptr

SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 10:49:32 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 11:03:52 PM by scryptr

@git release 45 beta

I currently have my 6x750ti FTW running Quark at 36600+ kh/s with this build.  The rig reached this rate in less than 10 minutes.  I will check back later...                               --scryptr

GTX 960 Win 7 x64--

Mining Quark with the v44 release executable, I am getting 9190kh/s on a stable overclock of +80 core, +240 memory.  This is with a 2GB GTX SSC 960.  I can get  9500+ kh/s with higher overclocks, but the performance is unstable, and crashes frequently.  Computer load can reduce perfomance to 7xxx kh/s.  Lighter computer loads, like browsing highly programmed websites, result in 87xx kh/s.

My 6x750ti FTW Linux rig with v45 beta is cruising at 36600kh/s still.  Mining is the only real load on the rig.       --scryptr

SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:03:13 AM

tanx sp ...
#crysx

I might add scrypt-n..

tanx sp ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

agreed ... would be quite beneficial to have two miners available ... one public - the other with optimized code for the donors ...

its a pain in the rear end to continue changing miners to mine different coins when sp's ccminer can do it all AND do it well ...

cant wait to see what wolfs miner will look ( and perform ) like when he is finished it ...

#crysx

Right now, it's using CPU for the hashing part, and is pretty buggy - but does work.

ok - so would this mean that one couldnt use the computer while its mining? ...

we have dedicated miners - so its not so much an issue - but thought id ask for those who use their machine when mining ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:04:34 AM

@git release 45 beta

GTX 960 Win 7 x64--

Mining Quark with the v44 release executable, I am getting 9190kh/s on a stable overclock of +80 core, +240 memory.  This is with a 2GB GTX SSC 960.  I can get  9500+ kh/s with higher overclocks, but the performance is unstable, and crashes frequently.  Computer load can reduce perfomance to 7xxx kh/s.  Lighter computer loads, like browsing highly programmed websites, result in 87xx kh/s.

My 6x750ti FTW Linux rig with v45 beta is cruising at 36600kh/s still.  Mining is the only real load on the rig.       --scryptr

sounds good - will have to try when i have get back into the ofice ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:45:13 AM

tanx sp ...
#crysx

I might add scrypt-n..

tanx sp ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

#crysx

Right now, it's using CPU for the hashing part, and is pretty buggy - but does work.

we have dedicated miners - so its not so much an issue - but thought id ask for those who use their machine when mining ...

#crysx

Of course you can - the CPU mining part will be removed, it only exists right now to ensure the correctness of Stratum code. The buggy part is that I seem to randomly get low diff share errors from the pool until new work is received and the miner threads start on a new job - then it's magically fixed...

ok - strange ... would that be considered a 'restart' of sorts? ...

where the code gets stuck on a part of the code and when new data is received - it moves on to the new data ...

im talking gibberish here - as im not a developer - but that seems quite odd it would 'fix' itself when new data arrives ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:57:50 AM

I just put the data of a 750ti light overclock in a  Myriadcoin Profitability Calculator
I I can boost the hashrate from 60 to 82 MHASH(36.6%) it will be more profitable than mining qubit.

Klaus_t did it. almost. 30% faster. 70-80MHASH on the 750ti (depending on the level of overclock)

Download the ccminer tvpruvot 1.6.1,
or build my 45 beta@git.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:58:58 AM

I just put the data of a 750ti light overclock in a  Myriadcoin Profitability Calculator
I I can boost the hashrate from 60 to 82 MHASH(36.6%) it will be more profitable than mining qubit.

Klaus_t did it. almost. 30% faster. 70-80MHASH on the 750ti (depending on the level of overclock)

Download the ccminer tvpruvot 1.6.2,
or build my git.

sp - do you mine on yaamp to test these results? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:00:21 AM

tanx sp ...
#crysx

I might add scrypt-n..

tanx sp ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

#crysx

#crysx

Of course you can - the CPU mining part will be removed, it only exists right now to ensure the correctness of Stratum code. The buggy part is that I seem to randomly get low diff share errors from the pool until new work is received and the miner threads start on a new job - then it's magically fixed...

ok - strange ... would that be considered a 'restart' of sorts? ...

where the code gets stuck on a part of the code and when new data is received - it moves on to the new data ...

im talking gibberish here - as im not a developer - but that seems quite odd it would 'fix' itself when new data arrives ...

#crysx

It is a restart of sorts, as the miner threads all stop, get the new info, create the block header, and begin hashing that new one.

ok - so i guess a debug of where in the code it stops to see what is happening is a good thing - yes? ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:01:52 AM

laus_t did it. almost. 30% faster. 70-80MHASH on the 750ti (depending on the level of overclock)
ownload the ccminer tvpruvot 1.6.2,
or build my git.
#crysx

No. Skein cannot be mined at yaamp. you need to use a pool. like this one:

https://dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com/

Digibyte is a multi-algorithm coin. Right now mining dgb-skein is 200% more profitable than dgb-groest by using the new kernal.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:10:32 AM

CGminer skein(AMD)

got this from an old thread:

Brand     Model     Hashrate     Settings     Approx. SKC Yield per day  
5770   55 MH/s      ---
XFX   6850   70 MH/s      ---
XFX   6870   90 MH/s      ---
HD 5850   150 MH/s   poclbm   ---
HD 5870   114 MH/s   -I 11   ---
HD 5870XT   100 MH/s   -I 10 --shaders 1600 --thread-concurrency 8000 --gpu-threads 1   ---
HD 7970   213 MH/s   -I 11   ---
Gigabyte     HD 7970GE   220 MH/s   GPU/Mem Clock 1100/1000   ---
XFX   R9 290   225 MH/s   -I 13 (GPU/Mem Clock 1120/1250)   1,617.369

looks like the old AMD cards are doing bether, but the 750ti is faster per watt.

smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:44:15 AM

The buggy part is that I seem to randomly get low diff share errors from the pool until new work is received and the miner threads start on a new job - then it's magically fixed...
Getting such errors too. Perhaps servers start enforcing new work and diff immediately, without waiting for mining.notify.

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:22:46 AM

laus_t did it. almost. 30% faster. 70-80MHASH on the 750ti (depending on the level of overclock)
ownload the ccminer tvpruvot 1.6.2,
or build my git.
#crysx

No. Skein cannot be mined at yaamp. you need to use a pool. like this one:

https://dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com/

Digibyte is a multi-algorithm coin. Right now mining dgb-skein is 200% more profitable than dgb-groest by using the new kernal.

tanx sp ...

#crysx

smolen

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:39:08 AM

The buggy part is that I seem to randomly get low diff share errors from the pool until new work is received and the miner threads start on a new job - then it's magically fixed...
Getting such errors too. Perhaps servers start enforcing new work and diff immediately, without waiting for mining.notify.

Tried that. I'm sure you mean the cleanjobs parameter to be true, rather than mining.notify - you don't have new work until you've gotten mining.notify!  Cheesy
I suspect that mining.set_difficulty is enforced instantly, pool sets his diff variable, sends mining.set_difficulty and mining.notify at once. Have to write logging code to be sure.
When pool balancing will be done, I'll try to suspend pool that changes difficulty for short time and dispatch hashpower to other pools.
The server can adjust the difficulty required for miner shares with the "mining.set_difficulty" method. The miner should begin enforcing the new difficulty on the next job received. Some pools may force a new job out when set_difficulty is sent, using clean_jobs to force the miner to begin using the new difficulty immediately.

smolen

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:15:59 AM

That's the thing - I'm not getting any diff change notifications. The difficulty stays the same during the errors, and when they clear - I double-checked.
Oops, what is that pool? (sp_, sorry for hijacking the thread)

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: