Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

The company is losing officers and employees left and right as they bail on this sinking ship with no signs of replacements. Makes a lot of sense that the CFO would leave first as well.

http://www.gawminers.com/pages/team

October 16, 2014 snapshot
https://web.archive.org/web/20141016021054/http://www.gawminers.com/pages/team

Josh Garza, CEO
Joe Mordica, CTO
Shiraz Moosajee, CFO
Dan Kelley, COO
Dan Pease, General Manager
Christian Gogol, Marketing and PR

Dec 17, 2014 snapshot
https://archive.today/D9vll

Josh Garza, CEO
Joe Mordica, CTO
Shiraz Moosajee, CFO
Dan Kelley, COO

Jan 21, 2015 snapshot
https://archive.today/RPWQq

Josh Garza, CEO
Joe Mordica, CTO
Shiraz Moosajee, CFO
Dan Kelley, COO

Today

Josh Garza, CEO
Joe Mordica, CTO
Shiraz Moosajee, CFO
Dan Kelley, COO

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:45:18 PM

Hail gracious glory to my brethren of this earth under Him! Why, oh why friends do you work so hard against the Joshra Guano? It's only in His glory and praise that the Guano works to evacuate the worldly possessions of the anointed ones bringing them ever so much closer to Him! Allow the king of king's servant to do his work on this Earth in peace praise god! We do not ask the lioness not to eat the wildebeast? We do not begrudge the monkey so fitful not consume the bounty of the forest! Ne'er should we impede the grace of the Guano to feed on the brothers under him in a world so full of bountiful coins from heaven themselves!

hahaha i've seen your posts on HT welcome to the shit show

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:49:59 PM

I just hope you guys that got burned on this can start to see what some of us saw from the beginning.

They may have had an ok reputation for shipping miners (although I've read some bad reports after the fact) but hopefully everyone learns to stay away from cloud mining. All of the reasons for someone to run a legit cloud mining service are reasons for you to not purchase cloud mining. If you really think that they are wrong about the way difficulty is going to move and you can make money from them, at least make sure that the miners exist. Pictures, video, signed addresses, and proof that fresh coins are being paid out are all very easy to do, and there is zero reason for a legitimate business to refuse to do that.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

I just hope you guys that got burned on this can start to see what some of us saw from the beginning.

They may have had an ok reputation for shipping miners (although I've read some bad reports after the fact) but hopefully everyone learns to stay away from cloud mining. All of the reasons for someone to run a legit cloud mining service are reasons for you to not purchase cloud mining. If you really think that they are wrong about the way difficulty is going to move and you can make money from them, at least make sure that the miners exist. Pictures, video, signed addresses, and proof that fresh coins are being paid out are all very easy to do, and there is zero reason for a legitimate business to refuse to do that.

I agree and disagree on this. I agree about any NON-asic manufacturer. The math just doesn't add up.

The one major reason to run a cloud mining service can be seen somewhere like Hashnest. Bitmain sells ASICs, but knows full well that a massive number of people simply won't order when the cost of shipping can add an extra 50% on to the price tag, sometimes more - and there's still a possibility customs can be assholes. If your main business is selling ASICs but folks won't buy them because of shipping concerns, then you're not making any money. Providing a hosting option makes sense to alleviate that concern, and allows you to charge a premium (like they're doing with the S5s). PLUS (if tax works anything like it does in the US) you get to amortize the gear at the end of its lifecycle, which you couldn't do if you were shipping a physical product to the end user.

So I think that it is a totally reasonable business model when certain conditions are met.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 05:43:20 PM by Paul Revere

And the Dumpage continues. Not sure if they are getting better at disguising Dumps as Buys or are just getting lucky- A LOT!.

Homero doing his Happy Dump Dance: Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:20:51 PM

I agree and disagree on this. I agree about any NON-asic manufacturer. The math just doesn't add up.

The one major reason to run a cloud mining service can be seen somewhere like Hashnest. Bitmain sells ASICs, but knows full well that a massive number of people simply won't order when the cost of shipping can add an extra 50% on to the price tag, sometimes more - and there's still a possibility customs can be assholes. If your main business is selling ASICs but folks won't buy them because of shipping concerns, then you're not making any money. Providing a hosting option makes sense to alleviate that concern, and allows you to charge a premium (like they're doing with the S5s). PLUS (if tax works anything like it does in the US) you get to amortize the gear at the end of its lifecycle, which you couldn't do if you were shipping a physical product to the end user.

So I think that it is a totally reasonable business model when certain conditions are met.

If you can make the math work, good for you, but just remember to make sure you are getting fresh coins and not playing ponziopoly next time.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:32:29 PM

This is so hillarious....
He has the Gawlettes going round in circles

This should be Mr. Ganza's theme song for his SOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

FTFY!  Cheesy Round Round Baby, Round Round!

hi·lar·i·ous

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

The more I look at ziftrcoin, the more it resembles paycoin/paybase.  All they need is a fascist forum and it will be almost a clone.

And by the way, that is the worst name for a coin I think I have ever seen,  and there are some doozies out there.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:02:12 PM

The more I look at ziftrcoin, the more it resembles paycoin/paybase.  All they need is a fascist forum and it will be almost a clone.

And by the way, that is the worst name for a coin I think I have ever seen,  and there are some doozies out there.
Now that's funny
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:33:40 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 05:51:03 PM by CloakT

The more I look at ziftrcoin, the more it resembles paycoin/paybase.  All they need is a fascist forum and it will be almost a clone.

And by the way, that is the worst name for a coin I think I have ever seen,  and there are some doozies out there.
Ziftrcoin is nothing like paycoin. Ziftrcoin guarantees a $1 value of your coins, for up to 5% of your order when your buying something from one of their vendors in their market.

Essentially if you buy something from one of the stores in their market, for $100 the vendor gives ziftr a 10% affiliate fee ($10) then they guarantee you at east $5 for the coins you use to buy the product. -- So even still ziftr is making $5 on each of those purchases, even if the value of the coin is $0

Which is a horrible incentive. Compared to paycoin guaranteeing $20 a coin it does not resemble xpy much.

Edit: http://ziftrtalk.org/ looks like they already have a forum too. Just missing all the bagholders, but they'll be there in a month or two.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:38:04 PM

Every time I see that picture of Pease I have the urge to order a liter of cola.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6753fb4e41/super-troopers-liter-of-cola
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:07:25 PM

So is this almost the end game for GAW?

GAW isn't likely to launch a new Cryptocurrency related product that will go anyplace. So, I don't see any source of funds to continue the story.

This thread has served it purpose by now and is starting to look like a Mexican comic book, which underlines the point; Even the illiterate can see it's over.

All we need is for suchmoon to come to come back and post one of those fake meme picture of a fat lady singing and we can all move on.  Smiley

Well, I'm fat and according to GH - a lady http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/9482

But I can't sing for shit so this thread will have to go on Grin

I wouldn't say it's over, or perhaps it depends on the definition of "over". For example it might be tempting to say that any sane person would not give any more money to this scheme, but wasn't that already the case months ago?

And yes, I'm about 10 pages behind on this thread. You guys are mad.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:09:47 PM

These fools simply do not understand WTF is going on. They keep putting up buy walls, and GAW/Homero keeps cashing in the endless pile of FREE XPY:

Thanks for the pile of BTC in exchange for a worthless sack of Shitcoins, SUCKERS!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

So is this almost the end game for GAW?

GAW isn't likely to launch a new Cryptocurrency related product that will go anyplace. So, I don't see any source of funds to continue the story.

This thread has served it purpose by now and is starting to look like a Mexican comic book, which underlines the point; Even the illiterate can see it's over.

All we need is for suchmoon to come to come back and post one of those fake meme picture of a fat lady singing and we can all move on.  Smiley

Well, I'm fat and according to GH - a lady http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/9482

But I can't sing for shit so this thread will have to go on Grin

I wouldn't say it's over, or perhaps it depends on the definition of "over". For example it might be tempting to say that any sane person would not give any more money to this scheme, but wasn't that already the case months ago?

And yes, I'm about 10 pages behind on this thread. You guys are mad.

I've been saving this one for when its time.  Just say the word and I'll release it with audio  Grin

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:53:59 PM

Whoa, GAW has opened up the ability to sell hashstakers. I wonder if I can sell off my prime stakers and hashstakers to some true believers.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:00:33 PM

Whoa, GAW has opened up the ability to sell hashstakers. I wonder if I can sell off my prime stakers and hashstakers to some true believers.

Its hard to believe but people are buying them. Mind you, it is a fire sale.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

lol for sure down to 1.16 people are going to undercut eachother till they're worth dirt h0h0h0

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:11:01 PM

lol for sure down to 1.16 people are going to undercut eachother till they're worth dirt h0h0h0

I was reading on one of the threads on HT earlier where someone actually did the math (I know- shocker-right? Roll Eyes) and initially some idiots were paying more for the stakers than it would cost to buy the amount of XPY they would yield in their lifetime + the coin(s) in them. Probably still happening, they are not a real bright bunch over there.

P.S: That is not even getting into what the XPY will be worth in the future if you wait around for them to stake....

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:11:12 PM

The more I look at ziftrcoin, the more it resembles paycoin/paybase.  All they need is a fascist forum and it will be almost a clone.

And by the way, that is the worst name for a coin I think I have ever seen,  and there are some doozies out there.
Ziftrcoin is nothing like paycoin. Ziftrcoin guarantees a $1 value of your coins, for up to 5% of your order when your buying something from one of their vendors in their market.

Essentially if you buy something from one of the stores in their market, for $100 the vendor gives ziftr a 10% affiliate fee ($10) then they guarantee you at east $5 for the coins you use to buy the product. -- So even still ziftr is making $5 on each of those purchases, even if the value of the coin is $0

Which is a horrible incentive. Compared to paycoin guaranteeing $20 a coin it does not resemble xpy much.

Edit: http://ziftrtalk.org/ looks like they already have a forum too. Just missing all the bagholders, but they'll be there in a month or two.

I don't know what you're talking about. Ziftr is almost an exact copy of paycoin/paybase.

The $1 floor is no different from the $20 floor GAW promised and GAW also threw merchant discounts in to the feature list.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:17:40 PM

I was reading on one of the threads on HT earlier where someone actually did the math (I know- shocker-right? Roll Eyes) and initially some idiots were paying more for the stakers than it would cost to buy the amount of XPY they would yield in their lifetime + the coin(s) in them. Probably still happening, they are not a real bright bunch over there.

P.S: That is not even getting into what the XPY will be worth in the future if you wait around for them to stake....

not to mention the % gaw takes from the sales + "transfer fees" what a shit show its lose lose all the way around

Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: