Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 05:16:01 PM

How do you spell checkers?

Draughts.

Giraffes?  Tongue

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoIdeaAsWell

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

hard time believing its not the real garza when it appears someone knows what to do.

Also

http://www.manta.com/c/mbybzwv/rf-reality-networks-inc
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 06:11:34 PM

hard time believing its not the real garza when it appears someone knows what to do.

Also

smells like a typical Garza. why does none of your alphabet agencies stop this conner?

NoIdeaAsWell

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:32:53 PM

Also

smells like a typical Garza. why does none of your alphabet agencies stop this conner?

Im not in the US.  Just touching on the house thing where I grabbed that from.  Also states Garza illegally removed cameras and illegally rewired 2 camera - 1 for inside and outside the garage.  So with that screen grab I posted....... this family is scum.  With Josh ignoring his mums dental bills....wouldnt put it past me Carlos started breaking into his brothers house for booze and cocaine money.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:06:41 AM

Came across this the other day, our old bud, bud the ball cupper:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-marshall-long-aka-partner-cto-of-finalhash-llc-and-a-true-bitcoin-og-t2160.html

I have to think the powers that be over there aren't familiar with his involvement and his email trail, surely once tainted elsewhere why fete ball-cupping on the biggest stage yet?

edit: yeah and this, not much homero'ing going on as of late:

http://www.turley.com/chicopeeregister/cr_archive/cr07.09.15.pdf

SALE oF
moTor VEHiCLES
unDEr
G.L. c.255 Sec. 39A
Notice is hereby given
by Interstate Towing, Inc.
pursuant to the provisions
of G.L. c. 255, section 39A,
that on July 28th, 2015 at
11:00 am an auction sale on
the web based site of towlot.com the following Motor
Vehicles

1997 GmC SAVAnA G3500
CuTAWAY
VIN: 1GDHG31R6V1083007
Gaw Miners LLC
354 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:56:01 AM

Never checked to see if I was finally banned...

I saved a screenshot of my "Banned" Badge!  LOL

I think I'll use it as my avatar someday.

BTW Thanks for crunching the numbers on XPY way back when, vancefox! ...  I was only able to see the light when I saw you break it down & expose it for the impossibility that it was.

Everyone was lying...except Maths.

That sounds like when i bought Cryptsy stocks at www.cryptostocks.com
I went and ran the numbers and noticed it was going to take 280 years based on the returns to break even.
BigVern or who ever kept adjusting what stake holders got.
I dumped them for a nasty loss and never looked back..

EDIT:
You have to put a reason too for why your stocks are added.
And he posted to add fiat.. took another year+ to get fiat added..
Back then we used to joke about LTC being added to Gox first LOL

..just another Cryptsy cash grab stunt.
Like their defunct multi-coin mining pool that auto paid out BTC.
It was a shit coin turn key system to auto mine (support) worthless clone-coins
so they can be auto dumped and payouts in Bitcoin could be issued.
A real healthy thing for Crypto no ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:29:29 AM

Came across this the other day, our old bud, bud the ball cupper:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-marshall-long-aka-partner-cto-of-finalhash-llc-and-a-true-bitcoin-og-t2160.html

I have to think the powers that be over there aren't familiar with his involvement and his email trail, surely once tainted elsewhere why fete ball-cupping on the biggest stage yet?

edit: yeah and this, not much homero'ing going on as of late:

http://www.turley.com/chicopeeregister/cr_archive/cr07.09.15.pdf

SALE oF
moTor VEHiCLES
unDEr
G.L. c.255 Sec. 39A
Notice is hereby given
by Interstate Towing, Inc.
pursuant to the provisions
of G.L. c. 255, section 39A,
that on July 28th, 2015 at
11:00 am an auction sale on
the web based site of towlot.com the following Motor
Vehicles

1997 GmC SAVAnA G3500
CuTAWAY
VIN: 1GDHG31R6V1083007
Gaw Miners LLC
354 E Dudley Town Rd
Bloomfield, CT

what was his story again? I don't remember the smallconners for some reason

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:39:55 AM

what was his story again? I don't remember the smallconners for some reason

Marshall Long? He was involved with Garza for quite a while. He organized the conference in Vegas last year, the one where Garza flew in on a private jet etc. He brokered/escrowed a deal between GAW and MAT, another scam hardware "manufacturer". He procured a developer for Paycoin.

Marshall Long is also Cryptsy's ex-CTO, and owns BetaRigs, and probably a dozen shitty LLCs of all sorts. Also self proclaimed "mining prince" and top 10 Bitcoin miner, whatever the fuck that means.

I'm sure I missed some of the achievements but this should get you started.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:26:06 AM

In addition to all of that is this single reference which seems to be quite unknown everywhere else:

https://archive.is/IuJsW

Shocked

Marshall Long

Co-Founder,  Cryptsy

Marshall Long is the CTO of project Investors, Inc. He runs the Hashers United mining conference, and has an extensive background in programming, mining, internet marketing, integrated circuit design, large-scale data center deployment, and international business. He has been in Bitcoin since late 2009, and has over 10 years of experience developing

Quite unknown it seems and certainly contra to:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/07/cryptsys-ceo-a-hard-man-in-the-face-of-coinfires-aggro/

Tamer: What about GAW miners? Coinfire claimed that you had relationships to GAW miners and you have helped them launder the money, how can you respond to that?

Paul: I don’t know what they are basing that off of. Maybe, Coinfire have money on Cryptsy and want the markets to move to their good. I have talked with a guy from GAW a while ago, but I never had any business collaboration with him or any other from GAW Miners, The only thing I had to do with them is list Paycoin; it was a very natural thing as it was a very popular coin and it had a lot of users, so of course I was going to list it on Cryptsy, why wouldn’t I list it? Well, there was a problem with the model, but it is just a cryptocurrency, so why it shouldn’t be listed on Cryptsy? However, as far as laundering money, I have never helped anyone do such thing.

Sad to say the non stop complaints here and on Reddit about delays of withdrawals from Cryptsy almost certainly point to them having diddled the funds. When these characters cannot come clean from the outset, who knows what other filth they are hiding.

Where is Mike ex-Coinfire when you need him?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:41:11 AM

nobody has mentioned the big advertising for partnership with mintsy that ended up down the toilet. I've heard people in trollbox a while ago bitching about it. It was big for cryptsy and advertised on their site but there is basically no remaining info showing that partnership.

I think mintsy was a project by some Australian (makes me ashamed someone from my country is so half assed) that was full of promise that basically showed no real end result... honestly many have showed that cloud mining can't be profitable long term or sustained but this aussie guy obviously thought different.

Nobody remembers the mintsy thing? I think cryptsy should be careful on their partnerships... you can't pump something then wipe it and tell people to contact them. It impacts on your professionalism if you can't select partners that are a sure thing. If you can't you are exposing your customer base to poor investment choices which reflects on you.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:42:47 AM

In addition to all of that is this single reference which seems to be quite unknown everywhere else:

https://archive.is/IuJsW

Shocked

Marshall Long

Co-Founder,  Cryptsy

Marshall Long is the CTO of project Investors, Inc. He runs the Hashers United mining conference, and has an extensive background in programming, mining, internet marketing, integrated circuit design, large-scale data center deployment, and international business. He has been in Bitcoin since late 2009, and has over 10 years of experience developing

Quite unknown it seems and certainly contra to:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/07/cryptsys-ceo-a-hard-man-in-the-face-of-coinfires-aggro/

Tamer: What about GAW miners? Coinfire claimed that you had relationships to GAW miners and you have helped them launder the money, how can you respond to that?

Paul: I don’t know what they are basing that off of. Maybe, Coinfire have money on Cryptsy and want the markets to move to their good. I have talked with a guy from GAW a while ago, but I never had any business collaboration with him or any other from GAW Miners, The only thing I had to do with them is list Paycoin; it was a very natural thing as it was a very popular coin and it had a lot of users, so of course I was going to list it on Cryptsy, why wouldn’t I list it? Well, there was a problem with the model, but it is just a cryptocurrency, so why it shouldn’t be listed on Cryptsy? However, as far as laundering money, I have never helped anyone do such thing.

Sad to say the non stop complaints here and on Reddit about delays of withdrawals from Cryptsy almost certainly point to them having diddled the funds. When these characters cannot come clean from the outset, who knows what other filth they are hiding.

Where is Mike ex-Coinfire when you need him?

Mike sold and moved on... regardless of what he said he's a business man and everyone wants to turn a profit. I'm amused though that I've seen no materialisation of cryptsy's threats to c&d them with lawyers nor any results of cryptsy actually being under scrutiny.. seems both sides are hush hush on the outcome... i'd love to know which party was correct.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 02:08:08 AM

nobody has mentioned the big advertising for partnership with mintsy that ended up down the toilet. I've heard people in trollbox a while ago bitching about it. It was big for cryptsy and advertised on their site but there is basically no remaining info showing that partnership.

I think mintsy was a project by some Australian (makes me ashamed someone from my country is so half assed) that was full of promise that basically showed no real end result... honestly many have showed that cloud mining can't be profitable long term or sustained but this aussie guy obviously thought different.

Nobody remembers the mintsy thing? I think cryptsy should be careful on their partnerships... you can't pump something then wipe it and tell people to contact them. It impacts on your professionalism if you can't select partners that are a sure thing. If you can't you are exposing your customer base to poor investment choices which reflects on you.

Read the last few pages of this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703

The impression I got is that Cryptsy emerged after years of small-time Intertubes scams - penny auctions, referral schemes, blog spamming etc - perpetrated by a group of misfits who then discovered Bitcoin and suddenly they became this massive financial institution or at least they would like you to believe so. Professionalism and general business acumen doesn't seem to come into play there.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:14:52 AM

The impression I got is that Cryptsy emerged after years of small-time Intertubes scams - penny auctions, referral schemes, blog spamming etc - perpetrated by a group of misfits who then discovered Bitcoin and suddenly they became this massive financial institution or at least they would like you to believe so. Professionalism and general business acumen doesn't seem to come into play there.

+1

Scott-
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:25:26 AM

I kind of just assumed it was cryptsy trying their hand at a cloud mining scam.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 02:37:02 AM

They advertised it as their own but when it went south it turned out to be their partner's fault.

BTW GAW was considered for that partnership but then Cryptsy went with someone else.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:19:03 AM

Just saying in all this questioning no mention of mintsy has arisen Smiley its funny how things get swept under the rug like they never happened. Companies are happy to announce partnerships on their customers but rarely treat the same customers with the respect of notifying them when the partnership turns shitty... instead they remove information and pretend it was never a thing.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:26:14 AM

No it was a different group. I'm sure that group approached cryptsy see here http://www.coindesk.com/digitalbtc-launches-mining-contracts-platform-digitalx-mintsy/. Paul Vernon invested $250,000 of money into Australian based mintsy last September. Zhenya Tsvetnenko is the ceo of digital x the Australian business that does mintsy.

Basically mintsy did cloud mining... approached cryptsy with a business proposal.... paul invested 250k in it.... partnership completed..... mintsy turns to shit..... cryptsy chat box says email mintsy support...... mintsy references removed completely from cryptsy.

Where is digital X now? They realised that cloud mining sucks balls profit wise so have turned to https://digitalx.com/ digital payment solutions.

If you read news articles he craps on about not wanting to make money but to change the world blah blah same old Garza shit. I hate pompous business people. Everyone in business is in it to make money. If  Zhenya Tsvetnenko didn't give a shit about money only to change the world then he'd funnel funds from his $2.5 million a month company to get cloud mining legit and profitable. Instead when he realises its not profitable he runs to the next best thing. Lies lies and more lies. Google Zhenya Tsvetnenko and read up on him for more mintsy info.

What I don't understand is why do we need an intermediate payment solution for mobile? Isn't that what a fucking mobile wallet does? So you pay a fee when you can skip that and use a qr code to send coin? Ok so they do some fiat conversion o fuck me... surely there is a open source bot that can convert your coin to fiat on a chosen exchange. I don't understand how these mobile payment start ups become so rich.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 07:30:23 AM

I remember. shit was overpriced and running like a typical cloud miner scam. never touched it

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:54:52 AM

No it was a different group. I'm sure that group approached cryptsy see here http://www.coindesk.com/digitalbtc-launches-mining-contracts-platform-digitalx-mintsy/.

I wonder if the referral-link to Cryptsy in that article benefits Coindesk or the author of the piece. Pretty fucking shady 'unbiased journalism' either way.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 10:52:05 AM

Are the gawtards still doing their scrypt.cc snake investment?

Pages: « 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: