Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Billy Hlapinnio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:57:13 AM

Islam traditions are barbaric and old. If a woman is not happy with her husband, kill her, big deal. I can not accept that, not in a normal world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:00:11 AM

Islam traditions are barbaric and old. If a woman is not happy with her husband, kill her, big deal. I can not accept that, not in a normal world.

Kill her? What do you mean? You are spreading FUD for the sole purpose, spread hatred. That is not in Islam.

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:03:48 AM

Kill her? What do you mean? You are spreading FUD for the sole purpose, spread hatred. That is not in Islam.
Do you yourself know what Islam is? Everyone Muslim has a different interpretation of Islam. For you the radical Islamist who are blood thirsty arnt true Muslims, for them you are fake Muslims.
You all keep on invoking clauses from your trollbook to counter all the allegations made against you.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:07:54 AM

Do you yourself know what Islam is? Everyone Muslim has a different interpretation of Islam. For you the radical Islamist who are blood thirsty arnt true Muslims, for them you are fake Muslims.
You all keep on invoking clauses from your trollbook to counter all the allegations made against you.

What Billy said isn't in Islam. Are you saying it is?

What blood thirsty psychos are doing is not in Islam. They created new religion with their own set of rules for political gains. It's obvious. They do things which is against Islamic rules and say they are Muslims. Does claiming but not following make one a follower? NO!!!

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 11:30:47 AM

What blood thirsty psychos are doing is not in Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:10:12 PM

These wars were fought as Muslims had no other choice other than to be non-Muslims if they want to live. If you check distance from people who fought against Muslims, you will see the distance they travelled is much greater than distance Muslims travelled. All the places where very close to Muslims habitats which also shows Muslims were forced to fight for their existence.

But what these pyschos are doing is killing hundreds and thousands of innocents which is for political gains but not for Islam and is not Islamic. They just claim it is Islamic which is not true. They created a new religion with their own set of rules.

amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:52:10 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 01:05:16 PM by amazon4u

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

You are essentially forgetting grammars of a language to blame Islam. Great!

you guys don't eat pork because of a book written 2000 years ago....Smiley

Two corrections.

1. Qur'an is ~1400 years old holy book not 2000 years.
2. Qur'an wasn't actually written.

It's true. In fact, if Islam hasn't forbidden it, I may not have done more research why it was forbidden. When I did, I found out pork is bad for health and another thing I found out is that there is always a good reason for prohibiting/forbidding a thing.

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

I actually don't see a problem with that.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

Obviously the words expressed reality poorly.

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Uh, Spendulus, I am sad to see you also essentially forgetting grammars. There words like "but", "and" etc... and signs like ",", ";", "&", "-" etc... which connects two sentences. In Arabic there are words and signs like these too. Removing that words and/or signs, seperate two sentences, take one of them and tell it is not perfect actually shows it is a mistake of human who did it.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

This is the seed of extremism, not being able to think for yourself and being a puppet for others...this type of "puppet thinking" affects all Muslims in various degrees and you are the perfect example...educated ones don't eat pork and illiterate ones blow themselves up for the 7 virgins or whatever cookie is thrown at them in the Qur'an

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

Not the other way around... otherwise we are no different than animals...

You don't follow "think & act" like you tell to hate Islam and to spread hatred. Can't you even do a search on Internet if you don't have books? You should start doing "think & act". We also "think & act" but sometimes, like all humans, we do "act & think" and the consequences maybe bad or good.

It’s a fact—ham, sausage, and bacon strips will go right to your hips. Eating pork products, which are loaded with artery-clogging cholesterol and saturated fat, is a good way to increase your waistline and increase your chances of developing deadly diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, asthma, and impotence. Research has shown that vegetarians are 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease, and they have 40 percent of the cancer rate of meat-eaters. Plus, meat-eaters are nine times more likely to be obese than pure vegetarians are.

http://www.peta.org/living/food/top-10-reasons-eat-pigs/

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=why+pork+is+bad.for+health

Can't you READ ? I said ONE SCIENTIFIC PAPER !  not a vegetarian blog (peta.org) with the motto : "Animals are not ours" If this is how you get your information, than we shouldn't wonder why the Qur'an is your favorite book....

SCIENTIFIC means, a paper written by SCIENTISTS, get it now  ? You find this type of information on nature.com magazines, the tests are made using clinical trials with at least two groups of participants  doing the experiment....this is how science works, clinical trials my friend....not 1400 year year old books full of fairy tales

here is something new for you to read, besides the Qur'an :

http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v66/n6/full/ejcn20126a.html

Conclusion:

Moderate meat consumption, up to ~100 g/day, was not associated with increased mortality from ischemic heart disease, stroke or total cardiovascular disease among either gender.

P.S -  My point is not to convince you to eat pork ( I don't like it either, although sometimes I do eat it) but my point  is that you (Muslims) don't think for yourself, you take for granted a 1400 year old book and just follow the instructions without thinking

This is the seed of extremism, doing stuff without thinking....and your religion promotes this stuff on a daily basis.....just do what's in the Qur'an, no questions asked....this is how Islam works and this is why it's so dangerous....

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:02:27 PM

Two corrections.

It's true. In fact, if Islam hasn't forbidden it, I may not have done more research why it was forbidden. When I did, I found out pork is bad for health and another thing I found out is that there is always a good reason for prohibiting/forbidding a thing.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Uh, Spendulus, I am sad to see you also essentially forgetting grammars. There words like "but", "and" etc... and signs like ",", ";", "&", "-" etc... which connects two sentences. In Arabic there are words and signs like these too. Removing that words and/or signs, seperate two sentences, take one of them and tell it is not perfect actually shows it is a mistake of human who did it.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

This is the seed of extremism, not being able to think for yourself and being a puppet for others...this type of "puppet thinking" affects all Muslims in various degrees and you are the perfect example...educated ones don't eat pork and illiterate ones blow themselves up for the 7 virgins or whatever cookie is thrown at them in the Qur'an

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

You don't follow "think & act" like you tell to hate Islam and to spread hatred. Can't you even do a search on Internet if you don't have books? You should start doing "think & act". We also "think & act" but sometimes, like all humans, we do "act & think" and the consequences maybe bad or good.

It’s a fact—ham, sausage, and bacon strips will go right to your hips. Eating pork products, which are loaded with artery-clogging cholesterol and saturated fat, is a good way to increase your waistline and increase your chances of developing deadly diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, asthma, and impotence. Research has shown that vegetarians are 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease, and they have 40 percent of the cancer rate of meat-eaters. Plus, meat-eaters are nine times more likely to be obese than pure vegetarians are.

Can't you READ ? I said one scientific paper or magazine not a vegetarian blog saying that "Animals are not ours"...

SCIENTIFIC means, a paper written by SCIENTISTS, get it now  ? You find these type of information on nature.com magazines, the tests are made using  clinical trials with two groups of participants....this is how science works, clinical trials my friend....not 1400 year old books

here is something new for you to read

Conclusion:

Moderate meat consumption, up to ~100 g/day, was not associated with increased mortality from ischemic heart disease, stroke or total cardiovascular disease among either gender.

I gave links from other websites, not verses from Qur'an or Hadiths.

We are talking about pigs not all meats. It is proved from studies that pigs are bad for health. There is no rule or facts that makes articles except from nature.com is false. Please don't expect any more replies. I may or may not reply.

Edit: He added few more lines.

P.S -  My point is not to convince you to eat pork ( I don't like it either, although sometimes I do eat it) but my point  is that you (Muslims) don't think for yourself, you take for granted a 1400 year old book and just follow the instructions without thinking

My point is that you want to spread hatred but you don't know what you are talking about or is effectively inserting off-topic things. When we discuss about pig, you tell a conclusion about pig and other animals but not just pigs.

amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:10:07 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 01:22:19 PM by amazon4u

Two corrections.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

Can't you READ ? I said one scientific paper or magazine not a vegetarian blog saying that "Animals are not ours"...

SCIENTIFIC means, a paper written by SCIENTISTS, get it now  ? You find these type of information on nature.com magazines, the tests are made using  clinical trials with two groups of participants....this is how science works, clinical trials my friend....not 1400 year old books

Conclusion:

We are talking about pigs not all meats. It is proved from studies that pigs are bad for health. There is no rule or facts that makes articles except from nature.com is false. Please don't expect any more replies. I may or may not reply.

P.S -  My point is not to convince you to eat pork ( I don't like it either, although sometimes I do eat it) but my point  is that you (Muslims) don't think for yourself, you take for granted a 1400 year old book and just follow the instructions without thinking

My point is that you want to spread hatred but you don't know what you are talking about or is effectively inserting off-topic things. When we discuss about pig, you tell a conclusion about pig and other animals but not just pigs.

I quote from :

Subjects/methods:

We conducted a prospective cohort study of 51 683 Japanese (20 466 men and 31 217 women) aged 40–79 years living in all of Japan (The Japan Collaborative Cohort Study; JACC Study). Consumptions of meat (beef, pork, poultry, liver and processed meat) were assessed via a food frequency questionnaire administrated at baseline survey.

Conclusion:

That translates that pork meat it's just as healthy as beef and others.

There is no rule or facts that makes articles except from nature.com is false

They made this study on 50,000 people....the study was scientific not blog articles that you can write yourself...If you want to read the whole study it costs $32 USD , because it is scientific and lot of time and resources were involved...you get it now ? Nature.com vs peta.org  Huh That's a no brainer decision but you choose the information that the Qur'an likes ...the one where pork meat is bad for you Smiley

Like I said I don't like pork meat either, but at least I don't let others think for me....

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

Hey, you like peta.org.

I like pweeta.org

Look, we all know about illnesses one can get from eating undercooked pork.  Amazon4u's assertions are valid because after humans learn about a problem, they can fix it by being carefully to cook properly.  "The ban" on pigs was based on people having no clue about why they caused illness.  That's an ignorant 1400 year old policy.

Enough said.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:38:53 PM

Two corrections.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

SCIENTIFIC means, a paper written by SCIENTISTS, get it now  ? You find these type of information on nature.com magazines, the tests are made using  clinical trials with two groups of participants....this is how science works, clinical trials my friend....not 1400 year old books

Conclusion:

P.S -  My point is not to convince you to eat pork ( I don't like it either, although sometimes I do eat it) but my point  is that you (Muslims) don't think for yourself, you take for granted a 1400 year old book and just follow the instructions without thinking

I quote from :

Subjects/methods:

We conducted a prospective cohort study of 51 683 Japanese (20 466 men and 31 217 women) aged 40–79 years living in all of Japan (The Japan Collaborative Cohort Study; JACC Study). Consumptions of meat (beef, pork, poultry, liver and processed meat) were assessed via a food frequency questionnaire administrated at baseline survey.

Conclusion:

That translates that pork meat it's just as healthy as beef and others.

There is no rule or facts that makes articles except from nature.com is false

They made this study on 50,000 people....the study was scientific not blog articles that you can write yourself...If you want to read the whole study it costs $32 USD , because it is scientific and lot of time and resources were involved...you get it now ? Nature.com vs peta.org  Huh That's a no brainer decision but you choose the information that the Qur'an likes ...the one where pork meat is bad for you Smiley

Like I said I don't like pork meat either, but at least I don't let others think for me....

The study was not just pig meats but most eaten meats. It doesn't make pig as healthy as other meats like you said.

Pork are omnivorous scavenging animals that literally eat everything. From rotten food to dead carcasses nothing escapes their menu. They not only eats bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as the dead carcasses of sick animals, including their own young. This is why the fat that builds up in their muscles is far more than any other meet that we eat. This itself can explain why the meat of the pig can be so dirty or at the very least not so appetizing to consume.

Pork meat is loaded with toxins, more than most other meats like beef and chicken.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that more than 100 viruses come to the United States through pigs.

You’re probably familiar with H1N1, better known as ‘the swine flu.” This too is a virus that has made the leap from pig to human. But H1N1 is not the only disease to fear from the pig. There are other sicknesses you can get from eating the meat of the pig.

There are reasons that the meat of the pig becomes more saturated with toxins than many of its counterpart farm animals. The first reason has to do with the digestive system of a pig.

A pig digests whatever it eats rather quickly, in up to about four hours. On the other hand a cow takes a good twenty-four hours to digest what it’s eaten. During the digestive process, animals (including humans) get rid of excess toxins as well as other components of the food eaten that could be dangerous to health.

Since the pig’s digestive system operates rather basically, many of these toxins remain in their system to be stored in their more than adequate fatty tissues ready for our consumption.

Another issue with the pig is that it doesn’t have any sweat glands. Sweat glands are a tool the body uses to be rid of toxins. This leaves more toxins in the pig’s body.

It takes the human body more than 6 hours to digest the smallest stake and pork eaters often eat more than just one stake per meal. Pork becomes a problem when consumed in excess and it leads to a severe back up in the digestive system. This back up can make it difficult to absorb essential micronutrients from foods (malabsorption). Over time, undigested foods will putrefy in the stomach and small intestines leading to toxicity in the body.

Pigs carry a variety of parasites in their bodies and meat. Some of these parasites are difficult to kill even when cooking. One of the biggest concerns with eating pork meat is trichinellosis or trichinosis. This is an infection that humans get from eating undercooked or uncooked pork that contains the larvae of the trichinella worm. If it enters the human body it lodges itself directly into the heart muscles and poses an immediate danger of fatal heart failure.

In fact, it’s been theorized that trichinellosis is the exact cause of Mozart’s rather sudden death at age 35. An American researcher theorized this after studying all the documents recording the days before, during, and after Mozart’s death. He found that Mozart suffered many of the above listed symptoms and he, himself, had recorded in his journal the consumption of pork just forty-four days before his own death.

Pigs carry many viruses and parasites with them. Whether by coming in direct contact with them through farms or by eating their meat we put ourselves at higher risk of getting one of these painful, often debilitating diseases (not to mention put our bodies on toxic overload.)

Pigs are primary carriers of:

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Hepatitis E virus (HEV)
• PRRS (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome)
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Each of these parasites and viruses can lead to serious health problems that can last for years to come.

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2007)
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2010)
• A few other sites.

Hey, you like peta.org.

I like pweeta.org

Look, we all know about illnesses one can get from eating undercooked pork.  Amazon4u's assertions are valid because after humans learn about a problem, they can fix it by being carefully to cook properly.  "The ban" on pigs was based on people having no clue about why they caused illness.  That's an ignorant 1400 year old policy.

Enough said.

Not you too. Undecided

Yes, undercooked pork meat is really dangerous like I mentioned above but you (deliberately?) forgotten cooked pork meat because it is dangerous too. Please read above.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:43:34 PM

Not you too. Undecided

Yes, undercooked pork meat is really dangerous like I mentioned above but you (deliberately?) forgotten cooked pork meat because it is dangerous too. Please read above.

No, cooked pork meat is not dangerous. 

This is an excellent example of an area of behavior where one should follow the guidance of scientific understanding, not religion.

One MIGHT follow the rule of a religion to not eat pork out of cultural respect for the tradition of that religion.

Jews do this.  None of them I have ever met believed there was actually anything unhealthy about pork.  But it was their tradition and culture not to eat it.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:55:17 PM

Not you too. Undecided

This is an excellent example of an area of behavior where one should follow the guidance of scientific understanding, not religion.

One MIGHT follow the rule of a religion to not eat pork out of cultural respect for the tradition of that religion.

Jews do this.  None of them I have ever met believed there was actually anything unhealthy about pork.  But it was their tradition and culture not to eat it.

As I told earlier, I looked more about pork meat. It is not just because Islam forbids it. Read my post. I have put most needed things.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

The only kid here is you who believes in childishness based on nothing. Using the beliefs of people from the scientific community is not proof from science. Steven Hawking doesn't believe in god and he's one of the greatest minds on the planet so does that disprove the existence of god? No.

Hey listen God (Allah) exist whether you believe or not.
Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist. The person came before 73 years tell about the existence of God. Wow great. Tongue Cheesy

Are islam followers superior humans? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superior

[/quote

Yes we (Muslims) are better than non muslims...
Why??? Because  of our Belief in Allah. Belief in the Angels. Belief in the Holy Books. Belief in the Finality Of Muhammad (PBUH)...
The one who didn't believe in Allah will be in the hell. Allah can do everything. Allah is Qadeer (capable, powerful)

Then... Are all muslims equal to each other? Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

It seems all the muslims here in this tread belong to the same group of harder, better, faster, stronger muslims...

Maybe one group of muslim here knows it is inferior to the other group and keeps it mouth shut...?

All muslims are equal. The muslim who is better or superior to others muslims just on the basis of TAQWA.
Taqwa meaning (The scholars explain that the way to taqwa is through obedience of God, avoiding disobedience, and striving to stay away from doubtful matters.)

Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

You are not fond of each other. I wonder why?

There hate each other like anything. I've had one Shia Muslim friend and he always used to criticize sunnis and blamed them for the bad name of their religion. And nowadays sunnis are superior cause of their population.

Superior number translate to superior muslim and shia muslim blames the other muslim for giving their religion a bad name. OK, but how come all muslims are equal at the same time?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:28:10 PM

Superior number translate to superior muslim and shia muslim blames the other muslim for giving their religion a bad name. OK, but how come all muslims are equal at the same time?

In this world: Superior people among Muslims and non-Muslims(incl. atheists) are decided according to their good deeds.
In afterlife*: Superior people are people who pray and/or do best deeds Allah told.

* Don't think you are believing in it but...

P.S. Shia formed after prophets death. It has few misinformation/misrules.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:33:02 PM

Not you too. Undecided

As I told earlier, I looked more about pork meat. It is not just because Islam forbids it. Read my post. I have put most needed things.
Yes, it is because of Islam forbidding it.   Then you tried to go find supporting evidence.

This is a logical error. "Cherry Picking."  Read Aristotle, "Logic."   Although I'm not thinking he came up with the term "cherry picking".
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:36:23 PM

In this world: Superior people among Muslims and non-Muslims(incl. atheists) are decided according to their good deeds.
In afterlife*: Superior people are people who pray and/or do best deeds Allah told.

* Don't think you are believing in it but...

P.S. Shia formed after prophets death. They have few misinformation/misrules.

Well then.

I consider it a good deed to follow strict rule of logic to determine what is true, and what is not true.   To abandon this and just follow old book without thinking must be bad deed. 

Hence although atheist and Koffer I have zero fear of afterlife, if it does happen to exist.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:37:40 PM

Not you too. Undecided

Yes, it is because of Islam forbidding it.   Then you tried to go find supporting evidence.

This is a logical error. "Cherry Picking."  Read Aristotle, "Logic."   Although I'm not thinking he came up with the term "cherry picking".

That's where you are wrong. I didn't look for "supporting evidence", I looked for "why pork meat is bad for health?"!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

Not you too. Undecided

That's where you are wrong. I didn't look for "supporting evidence", I looked for "why pork meat is bad for health?"!

I understand - that is exactly what "cherry picking" means.  Only looking for supporting evidence.

Let's check "why pork meat is good for you"....

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/saturated_fat/Pork.php
http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-pork-chops-4294.html
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:49:34 PM

Not you too. Undecided

I understand - that is exactly what "cherry picking" means.  Only looking for supporting evidence.

Let's check "why pork meat is good for you"....

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/saturated_fat/Pork.php
http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-pork-chops-4294.html

I did read that too. The question I posted is what I checked first time. What I found is that "consuming lean cuts (tenderloin, loin center steak, or shoulder blade boneless chops) in moderation can actually be beneficial as pork is a rich source of protein as well as vitamins and minerals including thiamin, niacin, selenium, zinc and phosphorous". When I compared, I found bad are much higher than good. So it's not good to take that risk where outcome is hardly predictable.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: