Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:38:38 PM

This is a general statement to several of you uninformed people:

Wouldn't it be more fruitful to study with an open mind, learn a thing or two about the facts and truth of the matters you insist on discussing, and THEN opine about it?

I hope you realize how American y'all look when you write paragraphs of opinions that are based on various mistaken presumptions, mal-formed ideas, and just basic ignorant racism!

Wouldn't it be better to study and learn, and thus know a thing or two about what you are talking about?

It's very American to feel entitled to express an uninformed opinion - or two.....thousand.   It's even more American to have absolutely no shame or embarrassment for being tragically wrong about so many things!

Your always discussing you're delusional fantasies that have been installed in you by Hollywood.   So you are wrong about everything that Hollywood is wrong about.  Including your perverted support for the most brutal regimes on the planet: Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Fact: Iran's Ayatollah has prohibited weapons of mass destruction (after they were attacked by the US agent Saddam Hussein, with the chemical weapons your countries.  Later they explicitly announced a fatwah against nuclear weapons, and have stated that countries who pursue and own nukes (your country) are "politically retarded".   None of the 17 or so US intelligence agencies, nor the Israeli ones, believe in the propaganda that Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons, or that they are close to it.    Those are lies only uninformed morons believe...

Seriously - why don't you people have a sense of shame or embarrassment for being so terribly wrong about basic facts?   Your ignorant racism is showing.   Too much TV!

Haha.  You know, TV is one of the export products of the USA.  You will find our TV shows and movies everywhere in the world.  

But we have a monopoly on stupid people?

Sure...buddy.  And Mohammed split the Moon apart.  (NOT)

No, not just "TV" - everyone has their own - you have and export a particular narrative of the world, programmed by Hollywood zionists.   You believe all sorts of things about Iran for example, because that's what Zionists want you to believe.   Your minds are captured.  Which is why I suggest you start reading - A LOT.  

No monopoly, but you have no shame in being wrong, which is unusual for human beings.   Usually, most people on the planet find it embarrassing to be totally full of shit.   You guys just double down rather than admit you're wrong.   You have no concept of the world outside of your borders, yet you opine about it.  How stupid do you have to be to side with Bibi against all of your own intelligence agencies in alleging Iran is making a bomb???   Meanwhile, you're brainwashing friend Israel has hundreds of nukes that they wouldn't hesitate to use against YOU if they had to.   Remember the USS Liberty?

People named Mohamed debating you should also be embarrassed.   Mohamed: it's as if you are debating a chicken, a cow, and a duck.   What's the point?   You can't change somebody's nature by debating him.  
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

=snip=
People named Mohamed debating you should also be embarrassed.   Mohamed: it's as if you are debating a chicken, a cow, and a duck.   What's the point?   You can't change somebody's nature by debating him.  

You might be right but I ain't debating with them, I am trying to help them to realize the misconceptions or blatant lies which they thought was true. Smiley

Edit: Even a chicken, a cow, and a duck can be guided among their way using our words and hands. Here, I am doing the same*.

* I ain't telling anybody here is a chicken, a cow, and/or a duck.

MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

=snip=

You might be right but I ain't debating with them, I am trying to help them to realize the misconceptions or blatant lies which they thought was true. Smiley

Edit: Even a chicken, a cow, and a duck can be guided among their way using our words and hands. Here, I am doing the same*.

Haha, good luck with that.  Sometimes words can be used to reveal truth, realize misconceptions etc.   But only if that's what people are seeking to do (listen and learn).   That's a rare attitude, especially for internet forums!  lol

Is that the attitude of an ignorant racist though?  I think if it was, they wouldn't be so ignorant or racist to begin with.  Imagine black people trying to change the ways of kkk type racists through discussion?  How many open minded racists like that do you know?  :p
EeroTemel

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:23:20 PM

The incidents that are happening now days are really making me hate islam Sad
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:26:00 PM

=snip=

I also seek to help them realize misconceptions and blatant lies which they thought was true.

Here is the latest atrocities from "the religion of peace."

2015.03.20 (Damasak, Nigeria) - At least seventy dumped bodies are discovered after a town is recaptured from Boko Haram.
2015.03.20 (Hassakeh, Syria) - Thirty-five Kurds celebrating their New Year are turned into paste by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A large number of children are among one-hundred and forty innocents eliminated by Sunni suicide bombers as they worshipped at two Shiite mosques.
2015.03.20 (Kathua, India) - Radical Muslims storm a police station and murder four people.
2015.03.19 (Giza, Egypt) - Two people go up in flames when suspected Ansar Beit Al Maqdis firebomb a youth center.
2015.03.18 (Shirqat, Iraq) - A man and his wife are executed by the caliphate for her not wearing a veil.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:33:02 PM

=snip=

Haha, good luck with that.  Sometimes words can be used to reveal truth, realize misconceptions etc.   But only if that's what people are seeking to do (listen and learn).   That's a rare attitude, especially for internet forums!  lol

Is that the attitude of an ignorant racist though?  I think if it was, they wouldn't be so ignorant or racist to begin with.  Imagine black people trying to change the ways of kkk type racists through discussion?  How many open minded racists like that do you know?  :p
Who needs racism when you have advice like this from muslim clerics?

1.Is swimmming allowed in the same pool where non-muslims swim even if no-one is in the pool?As they do not do istinjaa,would the water be najs?

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

If the size of the public pool is more than 225 sq ft (20.9 m2) then it is considered a large body of water and will not become impure by non-Muslims swimming in it.

If the pool is less then 225 sq ft (20.9 m2), then if the non-Muslim had taken a bath before swimming, the water will be pure since there is no impurity on him.  If he did not take a bath before swimming and it is certain that there was impurity on him before he swam, then the pool is impure and all the water must be removed and refilled with clean water.  If the non-Muslim did not take a bath before swimming and one is unsure whether there was impurity on him or not, then it is better to abstain from such a pool until it is purified.

One should try to refrain from public swimming pools since there are usually occupied with women in immodest outfits.  Even the men usually wear outfits in which their satr is visible.

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/15667

BY CONTRAST HERE IN THE USA, pools have been free for all races and ethnicities since the mid 1960s.  There's an interesting history on that.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90213675

racial segregation at pools in the North arose during the 1920s and 1930s, at the precise time that cities started to gender-segregate pools. And so in case after case after case, racial segregation occurred at the exact moment that gender integration occurred.

And the concern was the black Americans, black men, would take advantage of the pool environment, to brush up against white women, to touch them in the water, to visually consume them, as they were wearing, you know, relatively-tight-fitting, relatively-revealing swimsuits. And this sort of played into a psychology of needing to separate black men from white women.

MARTIN: So when desegregation happened, '40s and '50s, they were - swimming pools were integrated, then you write about what was called "white flight," essentially, from municipal pools. People started - white people started building their own private pools or individual, in family homes, even. Can you talk about the legacy of that phenomenon?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:24:17 AM

I also seek to help them realize misconceptions and blatant lies which they thought was true.

2015.03.20 (Damasak, Nigeria) - At least seventy dumped bodies are discovered after a town is recaptured from Boko Haram.
2015.03.20 (Hassakeh, Syria) - Thirty-five Kurds celebrating their New Year are turned into paste by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A large number of children are among one-hundred and forty innocents eliminated by Sunni suicide bombers as they worshipped at two Shiite mosques.
2015.03.20 (Kathua, India) - Radical Muslims storm a police station and murder four people.
2015.03.19 (Giza, Egypt) - Two people go up in flames when suspected Ansar Beit Al Maqdis firebomb a youth center.
2015.03.18 (Shirqat, Iraq) - A man and his wife are executed by the caliphate for her not wearing a veil.

So that means you didn't agree with me in "psychos and muslims are different". As I have said earlier if some people are doing it, does that mean whole muslims are bad people? No!

I can show you many example where US bombed others which killed hundreds and thousands of people. Do that mean all US citizens are bad? I would never say that, maybe if you are sticking with that type of mind, I mean if some do bad things, all of that community are bad, you will say all US citizens are bad. What richest people are doing is un accused by UN. Sad

Some of them:

United States bombings of other countries

It is a scandal in contemporary international law, don’t forget, that while “wanton destruction of towns, cities and villages” is a war crime of long standing, the bombing of cities from airplanes goes not only unpunished but virtually unaccused. Air bombardment is state terrorism, the terrorism of the rich. It has burned up and blasted apart more innocents in the past six decades than have all the antistate terrorists who ever lived. Something has benumbed our consciousness against this reality. In the United States we would not consider for the presidency a man who had once thrown a bomb into a crowded restaurant, but we are happy to elect a man who once dropped bombs from airplanes that destroyed not only restaurants but the buildings that contained them and the neighborhoods that surrounded them. I went to Iraq after the Gulf war and saw for myself what the bombs did; “wanton destruction” is just the term for it. – C. Douglas Lummis, political scientist 1

The above was written in 1994, before the wanton destruction generated by the bombing of Yugoslavia, another in a long list of countries the United States has bombarded since the end of World War II, which is presented below.

There appears to be something about launching bombs or missiles from afar onto cities and people that appeals to American military and political leaders. In part it has to do with a conscious desire to not risk American lives in ground combat. And in part, perhaps not entirely conscious, it has to do with not wishing to look upon the gory remains of the victims, allowing American GIs and TV viewers at home to cling to their warm fuzzy feelings about themselves, their government, and their marvelous “family values”. Washington officials are careful to distinguish between the explosives the US drops from the sky and “weapons of mass destruction” (WMD), which only the officially-designated enemies (ODE) are depraved enough to use. The US government speaks sternly of WMD, defining them as nuclear, chemical and biological in nature, and “indiscriminate” (meaning their use can’t be limited to military objectives), as opposed to the likes of American “precision” cruise missiles. This is indeed a shaky semantic leg to stand on, given the well-known extremely extensive damage to non-military targets, including numerous residences, schools and hospitals, even from American “smart” bombs, in almost all of the bombings listed below.

Moreover, Washington does not apply the term “weapons of mass destruction” to other weapons the US has regularly used, such as depleted uranium and cluster bombs, which can be, and often are, highly indiscriminate.

WMD are sometimes further defined as those whose effects linger in the environment, causing subsequent harm to people. This would certainly apply to cluster bombs, and depleted uranium weapons, the latter remaining dangerously radioactive after exploding. It would apply less to “conventional” bombs, but even with those there are unexploded bombs lying around, and the danger of damaged buildings later collapsing. But more importantly, it seems highly self-serving and specious, not to mention exceptionally difficult, to try to paint a human face on a Tomahawk Cruise missile whose payload of a thousand pounds of TNT crashes into the center of a densely-populated city, often with depleted uranium in its warhead.

A terrorist is someone who has a bomb but doesn’t have an air force. (Grin)

The bombing list:

• Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
• Guatemala 1954
• Indonesia 1958
• Cuba 1959-1961
• Guatemala 1960
• Congo 1964
• Laos 1964-73
• Vietnam 1961-73
• Cambodia 1969-70
• Guatemala 1967-69
• Grenada 1983
• Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
• Libya 1986
• El Salvador 1980s
• Nicaragua 1980s
• Iran 1987
• Panama 1989
• Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
• Kuwait 1991
• Somalia 1993
• Bosnia 1994, 1995
• Sudan 1998
• Afghanistan 1998
• Yugoslavia 1999
• Yemen 2002
• Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
• Iraq 2003-present
• Afghanistan 2001-present
• Pakistan 2007-present
• Somalia 2007-8, 2011
• Yemen 2009, 2011
• Libya 2011

Plus:

• Iran, April 2003 – hit by US missiles during bombing of Iraq, killing at least one person 2

• Pakistan, 2002-03 – bombed by US planes several times as part of combat against the Taliban and other opponents of the US occupation of Afghanistan 3

• China, 1999 – its heavily bombed embassy in Belgrade is legally Chinese territory, and it appears rather certain that the bombing was no accident (see chapter 25)

• France, 1986 – After the French government refused the use of its air space to US warplanes headed for a bombing raid on Libya, the planes were forced to take another, longer route; when they reached Libya they bombed so close to the French embassy that the building was damaged and all communication links knocked out. 4

• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 13, 1985 – A bomb dropped by a police helicopter burned down an entire block, some 60 homes destroyed, 11 dead, including several small children. The police, the mayor’s office, and the FBI were all involved in this effort to evict a black organization called MOVE from the house they lived in.

Them other guys are really shocking

“We should expect conflicts in which adversaries, because of cultural affinities different from our own, will resort to forms and levels of violence shocking to our sensibilities.” – Department of Defense, 1999

The Targets:

It’s become a commonplace to accuse the United States of choosing as its bombing targets only people of color, those of the Third World, or Muslims. But it must be remembered that one of the most sustained and ferocious American bombing campaigns was carried out against the people of the former Yugoslavia – white, European, Christians. The United States is an equal-opportunity bomber. The only qualifications for a country to become a target are:

It poses a sufficient obstacle to the desires of the American Empire;
It is virtually defenseless against aerial attack.
The survivors

A study by the American Medical Association: “Psychiatric disorders among survivors of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing”:

Nearly half the bombing survivors studied had an active postdisaster psychiatric disorder, and full criteria for PTSD [posttraumatic stress disorder] were met by one third of the survivors. PTSD symptoms were nearly universal, especially symptoms of intrusive reexperience and hyperarousal. 6

The worst one and the saddest one in the history is Hiroshima-Nagasaki bombing. The affect of the bombing is still being suffered by Japanese. This was also supported by UK. Cry

Do you need more? And please don't tell me "US citizens are bad" because I don't like the that sort of thinking belief. Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:00:54 AM

1.Is swimmming allowed in the same pool where non-muslims swim even if no-one is in the pool?As they do not do istinjaa,would the water be najs?

If the size of the public pool is more than 225 sq ft (20.9 m2) then it is considered a large body of water and will not become impure by non-Muslims swimming in it.

If the pool is less then 225 sq ft (20.9 m2), then if the non-Muslim had taken a bath before swimming, the water will be pure since there is no impurity on him.  If he did not take a bath before swimming and it is certain that there was impurity on him before he swam, then the pool is impure and all the water must be removed and refilled with clean water.  If the non-Muslim did not take a bath before swimming and one is unsure whether there was impurity on him or not, then it is better to abstain from such a pool until it is purified.

One should try to refrain from public swimming pools since there are usually occupied with women in immodest outfits.  Even the men usually wear outfits in which their satr is visible.

BY CONTRAST HERE IN THE USA, pools have been free for all races and ethnicities since the mid 1960s.  There's an interesting history on that.

racial segregation at pools in the North arose during the 1920s and 1930s, at the precise time that cities started to gender-segregate pools. And so in case after case after case, racial segregation occurred at the exact moment that gender integration occurred.

And the concern was the black Americans, black men, would take advantage of the pool environment, to brush up against white women, to touch them in the water, to visually consume them, as they were wearing, you know, relatively-tight-fitting, relatively-revealing swimsuits. And this sort of played into a psychology of needing to separate black men from white women.

MARTIN: So when desegregation happened, '40s and '50s, they were - swimming pools were integrated, then you write about what was called "white flight," essentially, from municipal pools. People started - white people started building their own private pools or individual, in family homes, even. Can you talk about the legacy of that phenomenon?

Fortunately, that is wrong. A place/thing which contains less than 2 qullath(approximately between 200 and 270 liters) and if we bath or wash in it(not with it), then no matter whether he/she is a muslim or non-muslim, the water isn't good to use for another use for cleaning the body or any part of it. Smiley

General thing about a pool:

It is advised to "take a bath before you enter into a pool so that the dirt and sweat will be removed". This board can be seen near many pools. It is also advised to take a bath after you swim in a pool because there maybe people who have any disease which may cause some problems in you.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:34:37 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Taqiyya holds a central place in Twelver Shi'a Islam. This is sometimes explained by the minority position Shi'ites had under the political dominance of Sunni Muslims, requiring them to protect themselves through concealment and dissimulation.

Is taqiya practiced only between musims?

manwithat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:41:28 PM

But you can understand the New Testament of the Bible just by reading it. And nowhere in the N.T. does it even say anything like the violence found in the Quran or Hadith. The closest it might come has to do with what God might do to wicked people some time in the future... not what Christians are supposed to do to unbelievers. Christians are even instructed to be meek and loving toward those who hurt them. It's right there for everyone to read.

DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:48:34 PM

Islam never teach the followers violence. The Quran is the word of Allah. (God)
You can't say God is violence because he's the one who created us.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:06:13 PM

If the pool is less then 225 sq ft (20.9 m2), then if the non-Muslim had taken a bath before swimming, the water will be pure since there is no impurity on him.  If he did not take a bath before swimming and it is certain that there was impurity on him before he swam, then the pool is impure and all the water must be removed and refilled with clean water.  If the non-Muslim did not take a bath before swimming and one is unsure whether there was impurity on him or not, then it is better to abstain from such a pool until it is purified.

One should try to refrain from public swimming pools since there are usually occupied with women in immodest outfits.  Even the men usually wear outfits in which their satr is visible.

Fortunately, that is wrong. A place/thing which contains less than 2 qullath(approximately between 200 and 270 liters) and if we bath or wash in it(not with it), then no matter whether he/she is a muslim or non-muslim, the water isn't good to use for another use for cleaning the body or any part of it. Smiley

General thing about a pool:

It is advised to "take a bath before you enter into a pool so that the dirt and sweat will be removed". This board can be seen near many pools. It is also advised to take a bath after you swim in a pool because there maybe people who have any disease which may cause some problems in you.

How can you say this?  I have quoted from an esteemed imam.  Is it possible that different places, different rules?

Also, note the issue is the obvious level of discrimination between Muslims and non-Muslims, not any issue of cleanliness.

MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

But you can understand the New Testament of the Bible just by reading it. And nowhere in the N.T. does it even say anything like the violence found in the Quran or Hadith. The closest it might come has to do with what God might do to wicked people some time in the future... not what Christians are supposed to do to unbelievers. Christians are even instructed to be meek and loving toward those who hurt them. It's right there for everyone to read.

The New Testament isn't meant to replace the Old Testament (Bible).  Christians own the violence and cruelty of "the Bible" just as much as Jews and Muslims do. If you need examples of that violence cited, just let me know.  Wink  From http://spencerwatch.com/2011/05/22/the-%E2%80%9Cbut-that%E2%80%99s-just-the-old-testament%E2%80%9D-cop-out/:

In response, many Christians rely on a “fall back” argument: they claim that this “doesn’t count” since “it’s just the Old Testament!” and supposedly Jesus Christ rejected the violent legacy of the OT.  It is of course of paramount importance to the anti-Muslim Christians–as well as to “culturally Christian” atheists and your run-of-the-mill Islamophobes who need to prove the “uniquely” violent nature of Islam’s holy book–to neutralize the Old Testament.  After all, if the Old Testament “counts”, then it would be a case of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D.) to attack the Quran for its alleged violence: the Old Testament is by far the more violent book.

There are numerous reasons the “But It’s Just the Old Testament!” Defense doesn’t do the trick:

1) There is no explicit  or categorical textual proof from the New Testament that supports the idea that the Old Testament (or the Law) “doesn’t count”.  For every verse cited to prove such a claim, there is another that can be cited for the opposite view.  In fact, it seems that the textual proof for the opposite view is greater, even overwhelming.  For example, Jesus says in the Gospels:

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

And Jesus also said:

Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void.

There are other verses that similarly seem to affirm the importance of keeping the Law.  On the other hand, the evidences used to counter this view are less explicit and less direct.

2)  Both the Old and New Testament are considered by all mainstream branches of Christianity to be“just as inspired as the New Testament.” The New Testament itself affirms the accuracy of the Old Testament:

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

3:17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

“All Scripture – This properly refers to the Old Testament…it includes the whole of the Old Testament, and is the solemn testimony of Paul that it was all inspired.” More importantly, as Catholic.com says (emphasis is ours): “Scripture — all of Scripture — is inspired by God (2 Tim. 3:16). This means that the Old Testament is just as inspired as the New Testament and thus an expression of the will of Christ.”

[Update I: A reader pointed out the following: Christians see Jesus as God. That means that he was also the God of the Old Testament. The same God who commanded all those killings and the author of all those violent and disgusting commands as listed in your previous articles. So the violence Jesus supports and predicts is not only evident in the New Testament, but he is supposedly also the author of said violent commands in the Old testament as well. Not only then is the Old Testament "an expression of the will of Christ"--it is Christ.]
MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:32:56 PM

"Why do islam hates people?"  - Because it is based on other violent religions of the desert, Judaism and Christianity.    Check it:
from http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/ot_list.html

Cruelty and Violence in the Old Testament

The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.--Dt.28:35

Whenever we read ... the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind. And, for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. -- Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Genesis

Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. 4:8

"I will destroy ... both man and beast."
    God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all. 6:7, 17

"Every living substance that I have made will I destroy."
    God repeats his intention to kill "every living substance ... from off the face of the earth." But why does God kill all the innocent animals? What had they done to deserve his wrath? It seems God never gets his fill of tormenting animals. 7:4

"All flesh died that moved upon the earth."
    God drowns everything that breathes air. From newborn babies to koala bears -- all creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all. 7:21-23

God sends a plague on the Pharaoh and his household because the Pharaoh believed Abram's lie. 12:17

God tells Abram to kill some animals for him. The needless slaughter makes God feel better. 15:9-10

Hagar conceives, making Sarai jealous. Abram tells Sarai to do to Hagar whatever she wants. "And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled." 16:6

"I will not destroy it for ten's sake."
    I guess God couldn't find even ten good Sodomites because he decides to kill them all in Genesis 19. Too bad Abraham didn't ask God about the children. Why not save them? If Abraham could find 10 good children, toddlers, infants, or babies, would God spare the city? Apparently not. God doesn't give a damn about children. 18:32

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Peter 2:7-8. 19:7-8

God kills everyone (men, women, children, infants, newborns) in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." Well, almost everyone -- he spares the "just and righteous" Lot and his family. 19:24

Lot's nameless wife looks back, and God turns her into a pillar of salt. 19:26

God gets angry with king Abimelech, though the king hasn't even touched Sarah. He says to the king, "Behold, thou art but a dead man," and threatens to kill him and all of his people. To compensate for the crime he never committed, Abimelech gives Abraham sheep, oxen, slaves, silver, and land. Finally, after Abraham "prayed unto God," God lifts his punishment to Abimelech, "for the Lord had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah." 20:3-18

Sarah, after giving birth to Isaac, gets angry again at Hagar (see 16:5-6) and tells Abraham to 'cast out this bondwoman and her son." God commands Abraham to "hearken unto her voice." So Abraham abandons Hagar and Ishmael, casting them out into the wilderness to die. 21:10-14

God orders Abraham to kill Isaac as a burnt offering. Abraham shows his love for God by his willingness to murder his son. But finally, just before Isaac's throat is slit, God provides a goat to kill instead. 22:2-13

Abraham shows his willingness to kill his son for God. Only an evil God would ask a father to do that; only a bad father would be willing to do it. 22:10

"Because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son."
    Why did God love Abraham so much? Because he was willing to murder his son for him. (Greater evil hath no man than this, that he is willing to kill his own son for God.) 22:16

Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

"The terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them." 35:5

The violence just goes on and on beyond the character limit of this post - have you guys ever read the bible?  Have you read the Talmud (Jewish text)?  Here's some gems from that:     
The Truth About Talmud

Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanises gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. We will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."
Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."
Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."
Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."
Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."
Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."
Sepher ikkarim III c 25
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:36:23 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:50:25 PM by Spendulus

So that means you didn't agree with me in "psychos and muslims are different". As I have said earlier if some people are doing it, does that mean whole muslims are bad people? No!

The evidence shows that a percentage of muslims do practice violence in the name of their spiritual leader.  How and why do you respond to this with some anti-US tirade?  I quoted recent violence by muslims in Nigeria, Syria, Yemen, India, Egypt and Iraq.  Not seeing the connection.  A rebuttal to this argument by saying "US is a warmonger?"  

The above list of atrocities is accurate.  Do not try to derail the subject please.   So who are these people in so many different places, all saying they are Muslim and they are violent?  Are they all just psychos?  Let's look at March so far.

Are they all just psychos?  Is it this easy to just shrug of this many events in so many places?

date - country - city - killed - injured
2015.03.21    Somalia    Afgoye    2    5    Islamists toss a grenade into a market, killing two bystanders.
2015.03.20    Nigeria    Damasak    70    0    At least seventy dumped bodies are discovered after a town is recaptured from Boko Haram.
2015.03.20    Syria    Hassakeh    49    177    Fifty Kurds celebrating their New Year are turned into paste by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20    Yemen    Sanaa    142    351    A large number of children are among one-hundred and forty innocents eliminated by Sunni suicide bombers as they worshipped at two Shiite mosques.
2015.03.20    India    Kathua    4    10    Radical Muslims storm a police station and murder four people.
2015.03.19    Egypt    Giza    2    0    Two people go up in flames when suspected Ansar Beit Al Maqdis firebomb a youth center.
2015.03.18    Iraq    Shirqat    2    0    A man and his wife are executed by the caliphate for her not wearing a veil.
2015.03.18    Tunisia    Tunis    23    44    Twenty Western tourists are among twenty-three innocents shot to death at a museum by Islamic terrorists.
2015.03.18    Pakistan    Yakutat    1    0    The Taliban gun down a secular-leaning politician.
2015.03.18    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    7    20    A suicide car bomber sends seven innocents to the hereafter.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Youssifiyah    2    5    Two local cops are murdered by Islamic State bombers.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Salahuddin    4    0    Four Iraqis are forced to their knees and beheaded by the Islamic State.
2015.03.17    Pakistan    Swat    2    3    Two children are neatly dispatched by a Jihadi mortar.
2015.03.17    Pakistan    Dana    3    0    Two women are gunned down along with their guard as they administer polio drops to children.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Baghdad    3    11    Jihadis kill three shoppers with a well-placed bomb at a market.
2015.03.17    Libya    Ghiran    2    6    An Islamist bomb leaves two dead.
2015.03.17    Cameroon    Golfo    1    2    Sharia advocates on motorbikes fire into a crowd, killing a civilian.
2015.03.17    Kenya    Wajir    3    3    Three are killed when Islamists throw a grenade into a shop, followed by machine-gun fire.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Tarmiyah    4    14    Four Iraqis are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.03.16    Iraq    Albu Ajeel    13    0    Thirteen beheaded corpses are recovered by security forces fighting ISIS.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    4    5    A woman and child Fare among four people liquidated by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Gandir Area    2    5    Children are among the casualties when the Taliban bomb a family vehicle.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Oruzgan    1    0    A man is murdered in front of his wife and child by religious extremists.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Mosul    9    0    Nine people are shot in the back of the head for 'betraying the religion of Allah'.
2015.03.15    Libya    Misrata    1    1    At least one person is taken down by an ISIS car bomb.
2015.03.15    Somalia    Gedo    6    0    Six family members, including two children and two women, are slaughtered in their own home by al-Shabaab.
2015.03.15    Kenya    Mandera    1    3    Islamists fire on a car carrying mechanics, killing one.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Mosul    11    0    Eleven youth are executed by the Islamic State, five of whom are beheaded.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Lahore    17    70    Targeted suicide bomb attacks byJamaat-ul-Ahrar near two churches leaves fifteen worshippers dead.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Quetta    2    0    Two Shiite brothers are gunned down by radical Sunnis.
2015.03.15    Chad    Djargagoroum    1    0    A villager is murdered by Boko Haram.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Shaktai    13    0    Thirteen mutilated victims of the Tehreek-i-Taliban are discovered.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Baghdad    2    12    Two people near a shopping center lose their lives to Mujahideen bombers.
2015.03.15    Nigeria    Egba    82    0    Fulani terrorists massacre nearly one hundred Christian villagers, mostly women and children.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Bashir    50    0    At least fifty ISIS execution victims are discovered in a mass grave.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Tikrit    16    0    A survivor reports that sixteen members of his family, including children, were butchered by the Islamic State.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Ramadi    23    43    A devastating caliphate car bomb claims two dozen lives.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Samarrah    3    0    Three Iraqis are taken down by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Baghdad    3    6    Jihaids bomb a Shiite neighborhood, killing three residents.
2015.03.14    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    3    6    Three children are pulled into pieces by fundamentalist bombers.
2015.03.14    Egypt    Cairo    1    0    A garbage collector and his donkey are killed by a planted bomb.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Ramadi    2    0    Two Iraqis are taken out by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Baghdad    4    11    Jihadis bomb a busy market, killing four shoppers.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Shamsa    19    0    Nineteen ISIS execution victims are found in a mass grave.
2015.03.13    Syria    Raqqa    8    0    Eight prisoners are forced to their knees and then beheaded with meat cleavers by the Islamic State.
2015.03.13    Syria    Deir Ezzor    1    0    An older woman is burned to death for not paying taxes to ISIS.
2015.03.13    Syria    al-Kheir    1    0    A mentally-challenged man is executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.13    Iraq    Saqlawiya    3    5    Three others lose their lives to suicide bombers.
2015.03.13    Afghanistan    Deh Yak    7    3    Seven local cops are gunned down by Taliban fundamentalists.
2015.03.13    Kenya    Mandera    3    5    Islamists ambush a car and shoot three occupants to death.
2015.03.12    Somalia    Baidoa    6    8    A Fedayeen assault at a government compound leaves six defenders dead.
2015.03.12    Afghanistan    Takhar    8    0    Eight police officers, including four unarmed, are brutally murdered by the Talbian.
2015.03.12    Yemen    Baida    1    7    Shiite militia open fire on a protest rally, killing one member.
2015.03.12    Iraq    Tal Tamr    22    0    At least twenty-two Kurds lose their lives to an assault by ISIS terrorists.
2015.03.12    Iraq    Tikrit    1    1    A suicide car bomber kills one other person.
2015.03.12    Pakistan    Peshawar    2    8    Religious extremists pour machine-gun fire into a checkpoint, killing two officers.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Nineveh    3    0    Two homosexuals and a 'blasphemer' are beheaded in the two square by religious fundamentalists.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Baghdad    2    7    Jihadis set off a bomb at a parking lot which leaves two dead.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Hurriya    9    30    A suicide car bomber eliminates nine people along a city street.
2015.03.11    Somalia    Wanlaweyn    2    0    al-Shabaab militants attack a small town and kill two people.
2015.03.11    Egypt    Rafah    1    0    An ISIS affiliate shoots a 26-year-old Egyptian to death.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Ramadi    17    30    At least seventeen others are killed by a series of ISIS suicide car bombings.
2015.03.11    Syria    Raqqa    1    0    The caliphate releases video of one of their children executing a Palestinian while praising Allah.
2015.03.10    Egypt    al-Arish    1    30    A civilian is killed when a Shahid suicide bomber rams a water tanker.
2015.03.10    Nigeria    Maiduguri    34    17    A female suicide bomber slaughters nearly three dozen people at a market.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    7    28    Seven civilians are exterminated by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Pul-e-Khumri    1    15    One woman bleeds from shrapnel injuries following a Mujahid bomb blast.
2015.03.10    Nigeria    Maiduguri    8    15    Eight travellers are shot to death by Boko Haram terrorists.
2015.03.10    Egypt    al-Arish    1    6    Islamists kill a local soldier with a roadside bomb.
2015.03.10    Pakistan    Karachi    4    0    Four young cops are ambushed and murdered by Islamic terrorists.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Tirin Kot    4    5    Two children are disassembled along with two others by Taliban bombers.
2015.03.09    Pakistan    Chagharzai    2    0    Two women are honor killed over moral activity by family members with machine-guns.
2015.03.09    Iraq    Zoba    3    9    Three Iraqis are laid out by a Fedayeen suicide bomb blast.
2015.03.09    Iraq    Kirkuk    5    35    Three ISIS car bombs leave five dead.
2015.03.09    Egypt    al-Kharouba    3    1    Islamists murder three local soldiers with a roadside bomb.
2015.03.09    Pakistan    Karachi    1    0    A Shiite university student is shot to death in a suspected targeted attack by Sunnis.
2015.03.09    Libya    Derna    2    0    Two hostages are executed in cold blood by Islamists.
2015.03.09    Yemen    Mahfad    2    0    Two others are killed during an al-Qaeda attack.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Madaen    2    0    Two passersby are obliterated by a Mujahid bomb blast targeting a city bus.
2015.03.08    Afghanistan    Jawzjani    2    15    Talibanis murder two prison guards and set another man on fire.
2015.03.08    Mali    Kidal    3    8    Two children are among three killed when suspected al-Qaeda send rockets into a town.
2015.03.08    Egypt    Alexandria    1    9    One person is killed when Islamic militants set off a bomb outside a supermarket.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Mahmoudiya    3    17    A Sunni car bomb in a Shia area leaves three dead and seventeen others with splinter injuries.
2015.03.08    Bangladesh    Joypurhat    1    1    One passenger is killed when Islami Chhatra Shibir bombers target a bus.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Hussainiya    3    0    A blast at a restaurant in a Shiite area leaves three dead.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Baghdad    5    4    Five Iraqis are taken out by two Jihadi bomb blasts.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Tuz Khurmatu    8    32    A suicide bomber murders eight people in a town center.
2015.03.07    Mali    Bamako    5    8    Islamists throw a grenade into a nightclub, then hack some of the survivors to death with machetes while praising Allah.
2015.03.07    Afghanistan    Kabul    6    5    Sunni extremists attack a Sufi house of worship and slaughter eleven innocents.
2015.03.07    Nigeria    Maiduguri    62    139    Sixty people lose their lives to three separate suicide attacks on civilian population centers.
2015.03.07    Afghanistan    Greshk    1    3    A suicide bomber kills one other person.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Khan Bani Saad.    2    0    Two people at a sports venue are exterminated by Jihadi bombers.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Anbar    3    3    A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends three souls to Allah.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Baghdad    3    11    Three people bleed to death following an Islamic bomb attack on a bus.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Hawija    20    0    Twenty men are butchered by Religion of Peace activists and hung at the gate to a city.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Baghdad    2    7    Two people at a market are disassembled by a Mujahid bomb blast.
2015.03.07    Iraq    Baghdad    4    9    Jihadis send mortars into a neighborhood, killing four residents.
2015.03.06    Somalia    Beledweyne    3    0    A child is among three people murdered by al-Shabaab gunmen.
2015.03.06    Egypt    Mahalla    3    16    Terrorists detonate a bomb outside a bank, killing three bystanders.
2015.03.06    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A secular judge is executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.06    Syria    Raqqa    2    0    Two men are shot in the back of the head by caliphate members.
2015.03.06    Israel    Jerusalem    0    5    A Palestinian rams his car into a group of people, injuring five.
2015.03.06    Libya    al-Ghani    11    0    Eleven guards at an oilfield are murdered by Islamists, some by beheading.
2015.03.06    Iraq    Tikrit    4    28    Four Iraqis are taken out by a suicide truck bomber.
2015.03.05    Syria    al-Qanafz    5    1    Two children are among five Shiite family members slaughtered by ISIS.
2015.03.05    Nigeria    Gwoza    6    0    A half-dozen elderly men are rounded up and executed by Boko Haram.
2015.03.05    Afghanistan    Uruzgan    2    0    Two local cops are gunned down by a Taliban insider.
2015.03.05    Afghanistan    Adam Khan    7    0    Seven police officers are poisoned and then shot by fundamentalists.
2015.03.05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    12    A bomb rips through an outdoor market, taking three souls.
2015.03.05    China    Guangzhou    0    13    Thirteen people at a train station are slashed by a group of Muslim terrorists.
2015.03.04    Philippines    Jolo    3    6    Abu Sayyaf terrorists ambush and kill three local soldiers.
2015.03.04    Syria    Aleppo    15    0    An al-Nusra bomb leaves fifteen dead.
2015.03.04    Iraq    al-Dour    5    0    Five Iraqis are cut down by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.03.04    Pakistan    Hub    1    0    A Shia doctor is abducted and brutally tortured to death by Sunnis.
2015.03.04    Pakistan    Karachi    2    0    A prominent Sunni and his driver are murdered by sectarian gunmen.
2015.03.04    Pakistan    Korangi    1    0    A Shia lawyer is shot twice in the head by Sunni gunmen.
2015.03.03    Yemen    al-Baida    5    15    Five others are killed by a double suicide bombing.
2015.03.03    Yemen    al-Qatan    3    2    Three security personnel are exterminated by al-Qaeda bombers.
2015.03.03    Syria    Raqqa    1    0    A gay man is thrown from a rooftop by the Islamic State.
2015.03.03    Iraq    Baqubah    3    0    Three civilians are brought down by Jihadi bombers.
2015.03.03    Afghanistan    Sangin    7    7    A Fedayeen suicide bomber makes mincemeat out of seven Afghans.
2015.03.03    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    3    10    A child and two women are killed when caliphate terrorists send mortars into a neighborhood.
2015.03.03    Niger    Lake Chad    17    0    Seventeen people are reported drowned or burned to death during a Boko Haram attack on their village.
2015.03.02    Pakistan    Marriabad    3    3    Evidence strongly suggests a targeted rocket attack was responsible for a blast that killed a religious minority and her two children in their home.
2015.03.02    Afghanistan    Jalalabad    2    2    Two children are pulled into pieces by Holy Warrior bombers.
2015.03.02    Iraq    Sinjar    77    0    More mass graves are discovered containing seventy-seven victims of ISIS killings - mostly minority women and children.
2015.03.02    Egypt    Cairo    2    9    Two civilians standing outside a courtroom are obliterated by an Islamist bomb.
2015.03.02    Iraq    Tikrit    4    0    Four tribesmen are shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.03.02    Nigeria    Baga    2    0    Two men are beheaded on video by radical Islamists.
2015.03.02    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    3    3    ISIS militants send shells into a home, killing a woman and two children.
2015.03.02    Iraq    al-Dour    4    30    Four Iraqis are sectionalized by a Fedayeen suicide bomb blast.
2015.03.02    Nigeria    Njaba    68    24    Over sixty are reported dead after Islamists circulate a village and fire randomly into houses. Children were targeted.
2015.03.02    Iraq    al-Jalam    7    15    A truck bomb explodes, killing seven people nearby.
2015.03.02    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    6    2    Two children and two women are among a family cut down by Taliban roadside bombers.
2015.03.02    Niger    Bosso    2    0    Boko Haram members burn down a village and murder two fishermen.
2015.03.02    Iraq    Baghdad    3    15    Two Mujahid bombs, one at a soccer field and the other at a shop, leave three dead.
2015.03.01    Lebanon    Kuweikhat    1    0    Sunnis assassinate a prominent Shia.
2015.03.01    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    3    3    Three children are exterminated by an ISIS mortar.
2015.03.01    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    32    0    Nearly three dozen Iraqis are kidnapped and executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.01    Iraq    Anbar    2    2    Two people are sent to Allah by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.03.01    Libya    Benghazi    2    30    Islamists are suspected of lobbing rockets into a government controlled area, killing two residents.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:46:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Taqiyya holds a central place in Twelver Shi'a Islam. This is sometimes explained by the minority position Shi'ites had under the political dominance of Sunni Muslims, requiring them to protect themselves through concealment and dissimulation.

Is taqiya practiced only between musims?

I do not think the recent upwelling of FATWAs against ISIS by Muslim clerics would be an example of such deceit and lying, but instead acts of bravery in the face of likely deadly consequences. 

But let's judge them by their actions not their words, if you like.  FATWAs are only words, one could argue.
MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

The evidence shows that a percentage of muslims do practice violence in the name of their spiritual leader.  ... A rebuttal to this argument by saying "US is a warmonger?" 

Well, yes since it shows that most of the killing / atrocities today, which are committed by the US are in fact more related to Christianity than Islam.  US being a Christian nation, in God you trust, every president has been Christian, etc.   Just in terms of statistics and probabilities, it reveals your thesis is untrue.  Most atrocities - in the name of God and otherwise - are comitted today by Christians, and Jews not just Muslims.   It's just numbers; Muslims didn't kill millions of Vietnamese and dump an ocean's worth of chemical on them that are still doing violence today.   Muslims aren't the only people evil enough in the world to actually USE the atom bomb!  And hypocritical enough to suspect others of the kind of evil that they do! Face it, the US is the #1 leader in atrocity today so your finger pointing and scapegoating is just denial. You don't know that your army says Christian prayers before they go out to murder people in their own houses, in their own countries?  Glass houses and stones, bro.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:41:10 PM

The evidence shows that a percentage of muslims do practice violence in the name of their spiritual leader.  ... A rebuttal to this argument by saying "US is a warmonger?"  

Well, yes since it shows that most of the killing / atrocities today, which are committed by the US are in fact more related to Christianity than Islam.  US being a Christian nation, in God you trust, every president has been Christian, etc.

This is false.   The US is expressly not a "Christian nation" and this was a strong desire of the Founding Fathers.  There are a fair number of Muslims in the US, going back to their serving in the Civil War.  (State by state, the percentages vary a lot.)  Most people in the US are not religous, or use various religious affiliations only for weddings and birth and death ceremonies.

More specifically, the US is constitutionally and politically a secular nation, not affiliated with any religious group.

Sorry but this gets in the way of your twisted logic that tries to link USA/Christians to atrocities.
MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:44:16 PM

Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian?  Didn't the founding fathers inherit a Christian state (if not, what's up with all the Christian institutions, no to mention all the Christians?).  Is "In God We Trust" a reference to Shiva, or Vishnu - or perhaps if you were honest: to Christian notions of God.    Damn, all the presidents being Christian is nothing compared to the knowledge that the GOP is headed up by some true religious fanatics - end times theologians.  One of those nutters might well have his finger on "the button" come 2016. Their delusional Armageddon fantasies drive much of your foreign policies.  Policies that created the conditions for ISIS to flourish for example.  Face it Christians tried to improve on Judaism and Muslims tried to improve on Christianity and Judaism, but all in all - they aren't so different and especially the Jews and Christians are reading from the same end-of-times playbook.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:09:53 PM

Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian?  Didn't the founding fathers inherit a Christian state (if not, what's up with all the Christian institutions, no to mention all the Christians?).  Is "In God We Trust" a reference to Shiva, or Vishnu - or perhaps if you were honest: to Christian notions of God.    Damn, all the presidents being Christian is nothing compared to the knowledge that the GOP is headed up by some true religious fanatics - end times theologians.  One of those nutters might well have his finger on "the button" come 2016. Their delusional Armageddon fantasies drive much of your foreign policies.  Policies that created the conditions for ISIS to flourish for example.  Face it Christians tried to improve on Judaism and Muslims tried to improve on Christianity and Judaism, but all in all - they aren't so different and especially the Jews and Christians are reading from the same end-of-times playbook.

What makes the muslim book better than what the jews and the christians read?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: