Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
jake75

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:50:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 01:21:48 PM by jake75

Alena K, was kind enough to help me and my issue is resolved now.
Thank you Alena, you have been such a great help!
-Jake

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:37:20 PM

Excuse me I don't want to be rude or something, but on 16/04/2016 I bought back some btc with my e-coin virtual card and still haven't received it. Sent 3 support requests by email - NOTHING!
I saw many positive reviews on bitcointalk.org and decided to give you a try, but I really regret now. I need to pay my rent today and urgently need this money back. Are you trying to scam me? I am very worried!
04/16/2016 11:55 PMUnload Success GBP-53.00
# 384571 GBP->BTC Pending BTC+0.171808
account: jake75@xxxxx
card last 4 digits: 8353

only one request has been received from your registered e-mail - only a few hours ago. Were you sending the ones before that via the web-form? (we had notified all customers of some issues with the web-form which wasn't working, so asked everyone to send e-mail directly from).

Anyway, your request will be addressed and resolved, there is no need to panic or worry, or especially use the word "scam" for GBP 53.00 - you don't seriously think anyone would be bothered to do that, do you? Just look at the sheer number of posts in this thread, would 53 pounds be worth it, come on, mate Smiley

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:47:09 AM

Hello , I have some issues with your card . I just deposited Bitcoin and It says Pending 1/3... while my transaction received 3 confirmations according to the blockchain ? so I'm not sure why my balance isn't showing .

Hi,

Can you give a transaction ID if it is still pending?

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:24:53 AM

Excuse me I don't want to be rude or something, but on 16/04/2016 I bought back some btc with my e-coin virtual card and still haven't received it. Sent 3 support requests by email - NOTHING!
I saw many positive reviews on bitcointalk.org and decided to give you a try, but I really regret now. I need to pay my rent today and urgently need this money back. Are you trying to scam me? I am very worried!

only one request has been received from your registered e-mail - only a few hours ago. Were you sending the ones before that via the web-form? (we had notified all customers of some issues with the web-form which wasn't working, so asked everyone to send e-mail directly from).

Anyway, your request will be addressed and resolved, there is no need to panic or worry, or especially use the word "scam" for GBP 53.00 - you don't seriously think anyone would be bothered to do that, do you? Just look at the sheer number of posts in this thread, would 53 pounds be worth it, come on, mate Smiley
Look don't get me wrong, but it is over 36 hours and I just checked my account and it is still the same:
# 384571    GBP->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.171808

I know that 53 pounds are nothing for your company, but I need them in my real life and my experience has not been good so far.
I will be happy to remove the negative comment if you resolve my case and prove me that you're trustworthy.
I decided to try your website/system based on your reputation here and positive reviews, but my money are stuck now. Please don't get me wrong, but what do you expect me to say?

Hello,

I have just replied to you (both from Wirex and E-Coin support). This has been escalated to our senior team. I'll ask them to handle this as soon as possible.

Lana,
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:39:11 AM

Hello , I have some issues with your card . I just deposited Bitcoin and It says Pending 1/3... while my transaction received 3 confirmations according to the blockchain ? so I'm not sure why my balance isn't showing .

Hi,

It got fixed when I PMed the support via email , thanks !
I just loaded the visa card using the funds now , how much I'm supposed to wait till It become available on the cards?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:34:19 AM

Hi,

I just loaded the visa card using the funds now , how much I'm supposed to wait till It become available on the cards?

IF you loaded less than 2500, it should be instant (well, few minutes maybe). If pending again - Id would be appreciated.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:36:03 AM

Look don't get me wrong, but it is over 36 hours and I just checked my account and it is still the same:
# 384571    GBP->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.171808

I know that 53 pounds are nothing for your company, but I need them in my real life and my experience has not been good so far.
I will be happy to remove the negative comment if you resolve my case and prove me that you're trustworthy.
I decided to try your website/system based on your reputation here and positive reviews, but my money are stuck now. Please don't get me wrong, but what do you expect me to say?

Hello,

I have just replied to you (both from Wirex and E-Coin support). This has been escalated to our senior team. I'll ask them to handle this as soon as possible.
I saw the emails, thanks! I really hope that you will resolve my issue soon, because this is really weird and I will also rewrite my post here based on my experience with you.
I know that you have many customers with similar or more serious issues, but I urgently need my funds back, so please do your best to resolve my problem today.
Thanks!

Yes, sure. The case has the highest priority. I will try to push our senior team and resolve it today.

Lana,
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:36:50 AM

Hi,

IF you loaded less than 2500, it should be instant (well, few minutes maybe). If pending again - Id would be appreciated.

I just checked , Card got loaded . Just another question please , the issue for Pending for what comes to Depositing Bitcoin will be fixed ? or it's something that will stay for security purposes or something like that ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:45:33 AM

Hi,

I just checked , Card got loaded . Just another question please , the issue for Pending for what comes to Depositing Bitcoin will be fixed ? or it's something that will stay for security purposes or something like that ?

Well, our developers are working on permanent resolution (so that deposits do not sit in pending status if they gained enough confirmations in the blockchain), however it is a bit tricky staff and may be caused by different reasons.
Hopefully, the number of such pending deposits will be minimized soon.

Lana,
tmltd

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:11:21 PM

When i try to sign in with the iOS app i get an error about two factor auth required.
The last time i used the app it worked OK and i have setup the 4 digit PIN code for the app which worked OK.
Fix it.

The iOS app started to work again without doing anything on my side. So i assume that the problem was on the back-end servers that the app uses and not on the installed app.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams / ponzis  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
####### Never ever invest more than you can afford to lose #######
syleron

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:30:32 AM

Hello!

I've tried contacting support twice now without a response so I will now try the forums.

I ordered a card over two weeks ago with getting a confirmation email stating "Your E-Card status has been updated to SHIPPED." but I've yet to receive it!

Can someone please look into this matter for me?

Cheers
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:37:54 AM

Hello!

I've tried contacting support twice now without a response so I will now try the forums.

I ordered a card over two weeks ago with getting a confirmation email stating "Your E-Card status has been updated to SHIPPED." but I've yet to receive it!

Cheers

It is too early to worry, sometimes it takes up to two months to deliver the card depending of your location...
syleron

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:44:42 AM

Hello!

Cheers

It is too early to worry, sometimes it takes up to two months to deliver the card depending of your location...

Alright, I don't mind waiting as long as it shows up.

My friend though who went through the same process received his within just over a week so I'm not sure why I would be any different.
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:02:15 AM

Hello!

Cheers

Hey,

Perhaps you used Contact US form? It is not working. We do not have answered tickets in support quueue rigth now (well, maybe for the last hour or two only)

Send an email to support@e-coin.io, or PM me your email address - I will check exact dispatch date.

Lana,
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:26:12 AM

Hello!

Cheers

If package is on the same continent should arrive within two weeks. If this is a different continent may take up to a month.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
syleron

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:41:47 AM

Hello!

Cheers

Hey,

Perhaps you used Contact US form? It is not working. We do not have answered tickets in support quueue rigth now (well, maybe for the last hour or two only)

Send an email to support@e-coin.io, or PM me your email address - I will check exact dispatch date.

That would be it then, I was using the Contact Us form.

I will go ahead and send an email to the address you specified.

Thanks
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:55:44 AM

Actually do you know what’s the daily limit on loading and is there any monthly fee in vcc?

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
accountbg

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:46:33 AM

E-coin guys I need your urgent help. E-coin has been good with me for months and with some small exceptions I am happy.
But today I send like 0.245 (~$109) to the address I generated from your website and I don't see the transaction coming or pending. To tell it straight the transaction is MISSING!
Please look into it and resolve it for me, because btc exchange rate was ~$450 yesterday, but as far as I see this it is going down now (to around $445 at the moment).
I got this from purse.io "We received a request to send 0.24432986 BTC to 39N6gme4Rr2MjfTDHscAkemGqRgvxPKjxB" - hopefully it will help you.
Based on purse.io the transaction was completed on their side - "2016-04-23 04:32:55    Withdrawal    -0.24432986    -0.0001    0"
I already sent a support request ticket - "Your request (26917) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.".
Please guys be kind enough to help me! I sent the btc to the address above like 6 hours ago and usually my upcoming transactions have "pending status", but now I don't see upcoming transaction at all!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:03:27 PM

I want to give my review of e-coin

I'm from canada and found it very appealing to load btc to a debit card and have the ability to withdraw instantly, so I started researching cards.

After all my research, I finally settled on e-coin. I read great reviews about them. Didn't read many reviews from users themselves and mainly reviews from actual professional blog sites and cryptocurrency sites.

A little background about me. I'm a professional miner and cryptocurrency trader. I invest in ICOs mainly as well. I used coinbase often, but wanted a mobile platform such as this e-coin card.

So i go to www.e-coin.io and here's how the process was

1) I go to their site and the captcha doesn't load properly. I clear my cache, try it again, same issues. captcha just isn't showing up. I download firefox (was using chrome), still the same issue of captcha showing up. So I tried it on my other 6 machines I have, each with different browsers, unfortunately to no avail. I email e-coin support and ask for him, telling them I've tried a total of 12 browsers on 6 machines and it doesn't, with all cache and settings factory too. Can't log in still. They tell me to clear my cache...

2) I try for the entire day, unable to log in, so I finally give up after about 8-10 hours. I try the next day, and login's fine. I google the issue and apparently this issue dates back to 2015 and has never been fixed.

3) I apply for a debit card. There are 2 options: the $17 card which is sent by regular mail and takes 4-8 weeks (so they say) and the $50 card which is sent by registered mail and takes about 3-5 days. I went with the $17 card as I was no rush. I was expecting it in 4-8 weeks, but it comes in 5 business days. This made me very happen, then I realized, why are people paying $50 if it comes in roughly the same time? Makes you wonder...

4) The card comes and I try to activate the card. No problems with activating the card. So I try to request a pin on their site. I keep clicking on "send pin," and I get the email confirmation that the pin has been sent. I wait.. and I wait.. and I want... 2 hours later, no email. So I try again, receiving the same confirmation email. No email. So I try again on my 12 different browsers on 6 PCs, and nothing works. I email support and they tell me to clear my cache again... I gave up by the end of the day. I try again the next morning, and voila, it works great. I get the pin, super excited to use it.

5) I click on "generate address" so I can get my address and deposit BTC. I click on "generate address" again... and again... and again.... no address shows up. Fuck I'm thinking to myself. I try on 12 browsers over 6 PCs again and just said fuck it. I'll try tomorrow. So I do that and great, my address finally generates and I get to send myself BTC. I send BTC to that address from Poloniex.

6) Poloniex immediately sent it and 2/2 confirms after about 30 minutes. Great I'm thinking. I go to e-coin, waiting eagerly to see my balance. I don't see anything... 32 confirms and about 16 hours later, I finally see my BTC balance showing.

7) I transfered the BTC balance to my card without issue.

Cool I went to the store, bought a few things. Worked without issue. Withdrew cash from an ATM, costing $4.45 each time I withdraw. reasonable fee if you're withdrawing large amounts.

9) I finish the test shop and realized that I still have some BTC left that I didn't convert to dollars on the debit card. So I transfer my remaining BTC to Poloniex. I created an address and surely enough, no addresses can be selected to send. The field is just empty, no drop down menu to select address. I gave up that day, and tried again the next day and it worked fine.

Now today, I've been waiting about 12 hours now to see my BTC balance and the textid on block explorer says 42 confirmations now. I deposited 0.25 (About $100) 12 hours ago and have yet to see my BTC balance on the e-coin card. This is a very normal occurrence. You have to plan very far in advance if you want to deposit and use any funds. It always works, but the process is very long and their site is full of bugs. I have to plan out about 3-4 days in advance just to use the card.

I constantly find issues on their site such as captcha not loading properly, balances not updating properly, extremely long deposit times. The support team is even worse. They aren't helpful, are patronizing, and never apologize for any of their issues.

I honestly don't recommend e-coin to anyone. I've used their services for 1 month now and find it the most painful process.
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:09:19 PM

Actually do you know what’s the daily limit on loading and is there any monthly fee in vcc?

Check this out: https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
All the info is here.

Lana,
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: