Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:28:59 PM

Do you guys even read forums other than here? People SHIT on e-coin and have been describing these issues since January this year.

Your job is to show e-coin in the most positive light and my job is the obligation to the community to provide honest and hard facts about my experience with e-coin so they can make an informed decision.

Do you understand the difference? You're paid to say positive things about e-coin. I'm not paid to say negative or positive things. I'm completely unbiased and my opinions are formed from solid and thorough use of your website.

It's unfortunate that I still have to use e-coin while waiting for my xapos and anxbtc cards to come in as I've lost them. Every time I use your card, I do very calm things beforehand because I know I'm about to enter a shit showdown that'll test my patience.

"You could be standing in line at an atm and have your funds transferred and ready to withdraw before your turn."

That's utterly bullshit and I can't imagine how much you paid them to review / write that positively.

Also before using your site, I think of the incompetent people behind e-coin and how they couldn't even fix a simple captcha login issue that was ongoing since FEBRUARY 2015 which is still not fixed to this day. SOURCE OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING:

https://profitbitcoin.com/cgi-bin/soap.pl?e=https%3A%2F%2Fprofitbitcoin.com%2Fht%2F132b6f%2Fe-coin_captcha_mess&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F

Do you see my point now? It's been 1 year and 2 months and a simple issue isn't even fixed.

I have sources and proof for all the aforementioned in my little review.

Not saying there are no problems. Every service has them, especially when it comes to new and/or fast moving environments. And people shit on every service, however perfect it is - that's human nature. Not many take the time to make positive comments when everything works perfectly, but almost every disappointed person would post something negative.
I use the card myself, and it takes seconds to load. What 3 days?? Where is that coming from? If you are talking about loads over $2.500 per day, then that is a different story. If you are talking about particular unsuccessful load attempts, those do happen, and yes, they have been more frequent recently, yet still, those represent a negligible proportion compared to the number of transactions going through instantly and seamlessly.

Seriously mate, don't want to make this personal at all, but you are really forcing it, and the fact that you had faced issues so often seems to be either bad luck or the result of your general negativity, or both.

Where is 3 days coming from? How about the other 10 people who've posted BEFORE me in this exact thread? How about the people who are waiting on customer service to get back to them? You clearly don't take the time to read anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:30:47 PM

Hilarious, I went to e-coin.io just now to see if there any issues, and to no surprise, of course I found at least 2 issues. That's how unreliable e-coin is and this is why you deserve to be shit on by the community. Don't think I'll stop. I expect reasonable service for something that gouges me this much. The BTC exchange rate is NEVER right, always lower. The USD to CAD exchange rate is NEVER right, ALWAYS much lower. The transaction fees are OUTRAGEOUS. It costs me $7 canadian to take out a $20 bill? I learned that the first time and was BLOWN away.

My balance isn't even right. It's supposed to be ZERO but it shows this. I have to calculate my fucking balance every time myself because the site can't even keep track of my balance. That's wonderfully shitty. so many issues with the site. I pray that no one uses e-coin ever, but sadly people have to sometimes as there aren't too many choices at the moment.

Though I highly advise everyone to use xapos or ANXBTC.

Why can't you even show my balance correctly? Isn't that the most basic thing to get down first? Do you really expect people to use your service when you can't even do something simple such as display our correct balance? Do you really expect people to use your service when it takes over 3 days to deposit?

Now to the points you've raised:

- BTC exchange rate - what is right and what is not right? Every exchange has a different rate, depending on multiple factors. If a certain rate is different, it does not mean it is not right

- USD/CAD - we have nothing to do with that rate, Visa/MasterCard's exchange rate is used on any spending/withdrawal transactions on the card

- $7 canadian on a $20 bill does not sound very credible. Firstly, it is not a fee that E-Coin/Wirex charge, those are fees charged by the card issuing bank and Visa/MasterCard. There is a 3% foreign exchange fee, which ANY bank will charge you for withdrawing cash in a currency different from the card's currency. And there is a $3.5 ATM withdrawal fee when cash is taken out in a currency different from the card's currency. These may differ between banks, but again, you'd face something similar with any card. There may be additional fees charged by the actual ATM you are using.

- balance: could you, please, address this to support@e-coin.io from your registered e-mail? That's load card, right, not buy bitcoin?

- 3 days to deposit - please, see the previous post. What have been the replies from support? (if you have addressed the issue there)

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
philakone

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:36:17 PM

Hilarious, I went to e-coin.io just now to see if there any issues, and to no surprise, of course I found at least 2 issues. That's how unreliable e-coin is and this is why you deserve to be shit on by the community. Don't think I'll stop. I expect reasonable service for something that gouges me this much. The BTC exchange rate is NEVER right, always lower. The USD to CAD exchange rate is NEVER right, ALWAYS much lower. The transaction fees are OUTRAGEOUS. It costs me $7 canadian to take out a $20 bill? I learned that the first time and was BLOWN away.

My balance isn't even right. It's supposed to be ZERO but it shows this. I have to calculate my fucking balance every time myself because the site can't even keep track of my balance. That's wonderfully shitty. so many issues with the site. I pray that no one uses e-coin ever, but sadly people have to sometimes as there aren't too many choices at the moment.

Though I highly advise everyone to use xapos or ANXBTC.

Why can't you even show my balance correctly? Isn't that the most basic thing to get down first? Do you really expect people to use your service when you can't even do something simple such as display our correct balance? Do you really expect people to use your service when it takes over 3 days to deposit?

Now to the points you've raised:

- BTC exchange rate - what is right and what is not right? Every exchange has a different rate, depending on multiple factors. If a certain rate is different, it does not mean it is not right

- USD/CAD - we have nothing to do with that rate, Visa/MasterCard's exchange rate is used on any spending/withdrawal transactions on the card

- $7 canadian on a $20 bill does not sound very credible. Firstly, it is not a fee that E-Coin/Wirex charge, those are fees charged by the card issuing bank and Visa/MasterCard. There is a 3% foreign exchange fee, which ANY bank will charge you for withdrawing cash in a currency different from the card's currency. And there is a $3.5 ATM withdrawal fee when cash is taken out in a currency different from the card's currency. These may differ between banks, but again, you'd face something similar with any card. There may be additional fees charged by the actual ATM you are using.

- balance: could you, please, address this to support@e-coin.io from your registered e-mail? That's load card, right, not buy bitcoin?

- 3 days to deposit - please, see the previous post. What have been the replies from support? (if you have addressed the issue there)

I'm done arguing with your service. Everything I'm saying is credible. Here's just one example to counter argue you.

04/23/2016 08:16 AM
TransactionFee   Authorised   USD-5.92

5.92 USD to CAD is $7.50.

Please, keep arguing more and make e-coin look even worse. People realize that you work for e-coin and it's your job to do this. Keep digging that hole of yours.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:36:39 PM

Where is 3 days coming from? How about the other 10 people who've posted BEFORE me in this exact thread? How about the people who are waiting on customer service to get back to them? You clearly don't take the time to read anything.

it's all your posts, mate, you have been the main source of negative comments in this thread, where do you get the time? Smiley

Can you, please, PM your registered e-mail so that I have a look at the history of communication with support? Want to get to the route of the issue

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
philakone

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

it's all your posts, mate, you have been the main source of negative comments in this thread, where do you get the time? Smiley

Can you, please, PM your registered e-mail so that I have a look at the history of communication with support? Want to get to the route of the issue

Keep insulting people as the representative of customer service. E-COIN AT ITS FINEST
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:44:29 PM

Keep insulting people as the representative of customer service. E-COIN AT ITS FINEST

do you have the registered e-mail for us to investigate the problem?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
21M

Activity: 450
Merit: 256

Mr. BTC

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:27:28 PM

@wirex (second attempt)
Do I need to register a new acc on wirex if I already have an account on e-coin.io? Can I transfer funds from my e-coin card (vcc) to wirex?
You will not need to register again. All E-Coin accounts with cards, bitcoin balances move over automatically. Nothing needed from your side. All Virtual and plastic cards will be fine. You can now use the Wirex app with e-coin.io account.
Thanks! Is it possible to transfer funds from one e-coin card to another, or to change EUR/USD funds from the card back to BTC?

"Die Fähigkeiten, die man braucht, um eine richtige Lösung zu finden, sind genau jene Fähigkeiten, die man braucht, um eine Lösung als richtig zu erkennen.“ Dunning - Kruger
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

@wirex (second attempt)
Do I need to register a new acc on wirex if I already have an account on e-coin.io? Can I transfer funds from my e-coin card (vcc) to wirex?
You will not need to register again. All E-Coin accounts with cards, bitcoin balances move over automatically. Nothing needed from your side. All Virtual and plastic cards will be fine. You can now use the Wirex app with e-coin.io account.
Thanks! Is it possible to transfer funds from one e-coin card to another, or to change EUR/USD funds from the card back to BTC?

one card to another - this will be possible soon. It can be done now, but not directly

EUR/USD/GBP to BTC - yes, that's possible in the "Buy Bitcoin" section of your account page.

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 04:36:33 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 04:48:24 PM by louiseth1

Personally I wrote in here and now the third time I filled up the Contact us form. No reply yet, it's been 3 days I'm trying to load up my card...

"Thank you for contacting us. You are very important to us, all information received will always remain confidential. We will contact you as soon as we review your message."

Let me doubt the above. A simply reply would be the bare minimal for this situation to become acceptable. Just load the card or return the bitcoins...

Still waiting: # 407087 BTC->USD   Pending   BTC-1.000113

For the record I also pmed gosha@e-coin with account e-mail and transaction ID. 3 support requests made on the e-coin website's contact form, plus I wrote in this thread. Still no reply from all parties.
I'm hesitant to call it a gox, but maybe the rebranding is not from E-coin to Wirex but E-coin to Mtgox...

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
philakone

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:53:33 PM

Personally I wrote in here and now the third time I filled up the Contact us form. No reply yet, it's been 3 days I'm trying to load up my card...

"Thank you for contacting us. You are very important to us, all information received will always remain confidential. We will contact you as soon as we review your message."

Let me doubt the above. A simply reply would be the bare minimal for this situation to become acceptable. Just load the card or return the bitcoins...

For the record I also pmed gosha@e-coin with account e-mail and transaction ID. 3 support requests made on the e-coin website's contact form, plus I wrote in this thread. Still no reply from all parties.
I'm hesitant to call it a gox, but maybe the rebranding is not from E-coin to Wirex but E-coin to Mtgox...

doubt you'll get help. E-coin's too busy arguing with customers on this thread and insulting them too.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:31:24 PM

the "contact us" form has not been working recently, so, your requests may have not been received by the support team.
Could you re-send via e-mail to support@e-coin.io, please?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

the "contact us" form has not been working recently, so, your requests may have not been received by the support team.

Sent it via support@wirexapp.com. Finally got a request received message.

"Your request (720) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Can you make sure it gets processed quickly? I've been waiting quite a while..

Edit: gosha responded to PM. Will see if I get my deposit..

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
philakone

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:39:33 PM

That's just hilarious. The website has tons of issues, INCLUDING the contact form for support... haha..

So what does ever work?
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:09:28 PM

That's just hilarious. The website has tons of issues, INCLUDING the contact form for support... haha..

So what does ever work?

do you need your issue resolved? If yes, please, address it to support@ via e-mail or at least mention your email here or in PM. If not, please, try not to overload everyone with too much negative information and emotion, let's stay constructive and stick to the point

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
buzztiaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:06:02 AM

man, horrible

2016-04-25 11:11:18 ; send btc to e-coin

they dont appear, some email back & forth, 2 hours later i finally see them in account

2016-04-25 12:30 ; try to turn 0.02btc to euro on card

weird errors, email back & forth, 1 hour later it appear to have done 'something'
its 'pending'

taking a long time, starting emails back & forth

2016-04-25 13:45 ; they admit ;
> We have technical issue with loading EUR cards. It should be available again to load late today.

2016-04-25 23:45 ; i check again, nothing changed, i send a email to ask wtf

2016-04-26 09:00 ; they sent me email ;
> Issue was fixed yesterday. Please, let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

2016-04-26 09:30 ; i check again, nothing changed,another email gets sent asking wtf

2016-04-26 10:00 ; reply ;
> Your load wasn't successfull. Your balance was corrected. Please try again to load your card, it should be fine now.

2016-04-26 10:05; i check again, nothing changed, another email gets sent asking wtf

2016-04-26 10:10; reply ;
> Sorry, your transaction need to be refunded by us. It may take up to 2 days.

this is really horrible, not only do you blatantly -lie- about actions you have taken, you also dont put in effort, and then -punish- the user for -YOUR- failing

-plz fix-
buzztiaan

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:38:59 AM

-plz fix-

Still nothing , no email , no reply and no money
buzztiaan

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:40:40 PM

-plz fix-

Annnnd : still nothing , no email , no reply and no money
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:02:29 PM

-plz fix-

Annnnd : still nothing , no email , no reply and no money

what's your registered e-mail?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
buzztiaan

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:17:06 PM

sent as msg
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

sent as msg

your pending card load of EUR 11.00 has been processed.
Apologies for the inconvenience

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: