Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

Am I able to load up my card with PayPal or credit card? Or do I have to use SEPA? Because I can't use SEPA Sad

Also, do you provide an AUD card?
If your looking for a AUD bitcoin debit card you can't beat the Coinjar swipe card in my opinion.
I have been using mine for over 6 months now without any problems at all.

You do have to transfer bitcoins from your Coinjar wallet to the card but the whole process including approval takes no more than 2min, sometime it is instant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:07:02 AM

Can't get a BTC address to deposit to. I click on View Address then it changes to 'Generating' for about a minute before going back to View Address.
brm3891

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:17:52 AM

Can't get a BTC address to deposit to. I click on View Address then it changes to 'Generating' for about a minute before going back to View Address.

Same here.
Balle1912

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

Same here.

Working again (for now) be quick!
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:16:24 PM

With the transition form https://www.e-coin.io/ to https://wirexapp.com/ we are experiencing some temporary issues. Over the next few weeks we will have low limits on card loads for the weekends, so if your wanting to load your card with a large amount over $500 we would advice during the weekdays. As we are moving all accounts over we now ask that all users generate and use new bitcoin deposit addresses.  Our support chat was disabled for a few days during the transition, so some who submitted support tickets during a 2 day stretch our support team did not receive them so we ask if you could re-submit your support tickets if we did not respond.

You can read more in our blog here.
https://blog.e-coin.io/wirex-announcement-account-holders-please-create-new-deposit-addresses-for-your-e-coin-account-92c0e97a726b#.nvnhh9h4f

We apologise for recent issues with our service. Issues are temporary as we continue to add features and move to the most versatile application available in bitcoin. 

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
hammel

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

To all who have shitty e-coin.io debit card cut them. Never see a company like that Nothing wrok no card load no btc sending and this for serval days now... Scammers...
Wirex

Activity: 388

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:31:42 PM

To all who have shitty e-coin.io debit card cut them. Never see a company like that Nothing wrok no card load no btc sending and this for serval days now... Scammers...

Hammel we have explained the current situation in our recent post. https://blog.e-coin.io/wirex-announcement-account-holders-please-create-new-deposit-addresses-for-your-e-coin-account-92c0e97a726b#.254tn3jc6

I would be glad to personally check on your account if your having issues. As we are moving the site over from E-Coin.io to wirexapp.com we have experienced some technical issues, but I can assure you all is being handled. We will soon raise our limits again but we need to keep them low for the meantime over the next few weekends. Any issue you have please report to support@e-coin.io and we will resolve it.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
hammel

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:11:52 PM

And i can explain u again. Your service is crap. And your shitty support don t replay!

Service unavailable - try again later for serval days now by trying to load 120€. Only bugs on site  like timeout.... I think u not able to make business... Time is money. Not by you....
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

And i can explain u again. Your service is crap. And your shitty support don t replay!

Service unavailable - try again later for serval days now by trying to load 120€. Only bugs on site  like timeout.... I think u not able to make business... Time is money. Not by you....
To be honest, I had a lot of issues the very first time I use their service. But it turns out to be an excellent service. The customer support is a human too, and you should not expect a response from them right away.

Life sucks.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

@hammel - I am totally objective and have no direct interest to stand by Wirex, but I really want to say that no one needs customers like yourself.
It's simple, you either accept the fact that they still have things to fix and be patient or you don't use their services anymore. It's that simple!

They are performing better than most btc startups, and I think that if we take into consideration how small their team is, Wirex really is among best.

Try to be a little more patient, patience delivers great results.

All the best.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

Service unavailable - try again later for serval days now by trying to load 120€. Only bugs on site  like timeout.... I think u not able to make business... Time is money. Not by you....
To be honest, I had a lot of issues the very first time I use their service. But it turns out to be an excellent service. The customer support is a human too, and you should not expect a response from them right away.
Currently they are too young for any service like that, they have to be matured before starting that, no one will join a service where there is no support for the customers and people consider that system as dead and will not risk their hard earned money at there.
brm3891

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:59:31 PM

I'm trying to activate my EUR card and I get this "There was a problem with verifying your card. Please try again". Tried multiple times, under the "month" field it says invalid each time I click on Confirm.

UPDATE: I now get this error "Verification attempts are exceeded".

Hello Ionut,

Due to the card issuance delay E-Coin may have different expiration date listed for your card. Could you please activate the card using Feb 19 (I reset activation attempts). For all other transactions, please use the expiration date printed on your card.

We will correct all incorrect expiration dates on our side soon as well.

Hi guys @Wirex, I received my physical debit card in the mail today and am experiencing the same issue as this other user, lonut.

I didn't see this post until after I exceeded my verification attempts, my expiry date is not February either but as you mentioned, due to the issuance delays, perhaps February is what it wanted me to enter.

*note I already activated the card on the bank end w/ the issuer, hopefully this wasn't a mistake and complicates my situation.  Smiley
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:36:43 AM

I'm trying to activate my EUR card and I get this "There was a problem with verifying your card. Please try again". Tried multiple times, under the "month" field it says invalid each time I click on Confirm.

UPDATE: I now get this error "Verification attempts are exceeded".

Hello Ionut,

Due to the card issuance delay E-Coin may have different expiration date listed for your card. Could you please activate the card using Feb 19 (I reset activation attempts). For all other transactions, please use the expiration date printed on your card.

We will correct all incorrect expiration dates on our side soon as well.

Hi guys @Wirex, I received my physical debit card in the mail today and am experiencing the same issue as this other user, lonut.

I didn't see this post until after I exceeded my verification attempts, my expiry date is not February either but as you mentioned, due to the issuance delays, perhaps February is what it wanted me to enter.

*note I already activated the card on the bank end w/ the issuer, hopefully this wasn't a mistake and complicates my situation.  Smiley

Yeah, I you have ordered the card from Feb 26 to March 9, and you get the card just recently - most likely the expiration date in our system is a bit different. Usually it is like the following:
- you get a card with April expiration on it, but to activate in our system you need to use March;
- if you get the card with March expiration date, you need to use Feb to activate.

But this is only for card ordered during mentioned date period.

You might have also exceeded verification attempts - if you PM me your email address, I'll reset them.

It should not be a problem that you activated it on the bank's side.

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:56:50 AM

Hi All,

News from the bank: since last week, the bank no longer accepts bank transfers and transfers via our Alternative Payment Methods for unverified cards.
So, if you need to send the money from your bank account, make sure your card is verified first.

Another unpleasant announcement - the verification is now taking 7-10 working days (2 weeks, if simplify). Though the bank advised they have hired new people for this task, they are still pretty short-staffed. They are looking for the alternative solutions, but for now it is 2 weeks, unfortunately.

Good news, partly related to both announcements above - we now allow virtual card verification.

In regards of everything said, I strongly encourage you:

a. verify your card once you receive it. That will not only allow you to have higher limits and use bank transfers, but also minimize the possibility of your card being blocked by the bank's suspicious activity monitoring.

b. make sure you are sending proper documents for the verification. If you are not sure - it is better to ask support, then wait till bank rejects your documents after 2 weeks. Some key points below (one more time for those who do not want to read our help;)) :

- bank needs 2 documents to verify your account. So if you have e.g. your national ID with address in it - you can use it ONLY either as address proof or as identity proof, and need the second document. No exceptions.

- ID proof. Should contain: your photo, your full name, your date of birth. If it has expiration date - well, obviously, the doc should not be expired. It is preferred your document is in English (or at least has a translation). Ideal document: international passport.

- Address proof. Should contain: your full name, your residence address (NB! not just any address you may have, but the one you entered as Residence during the card order), issuance date. The document must be issued within last 3 months.
If you are sending your national registration : do not forget to include both sides of your ID (if it is printed on your ID), or first pages of your national passport (if it is in your passport). Ideal document: bank statement/utility bill.

- make sure your photo/scan is clear and readable. Imagine yourselves a Russian girl (like me, support rep who is checking your documents), or Indian man (like bank rep, who is actually verifying them) - are they clear enough? Do you have questions about where name/address is located? Do you need to use all our mind power to understand what is written on it (because it is so blurry)? Do they look valid for your? Etc...

- envelopes, even envelope from us (which you got your card in), photos in front of your house, or Google map screenshots - are not valid address proofs.

- if you are not sure what your Residence address is, or you have moved recently - remember, support and the bank do not know about that. Please check with support what's your card's address, if you are unsure. Alternatively - you can use our Wirex App, it gives you access to your Profile info (and you can even manage it here).

I hope all the tips above will help you to pass verification as fast as possible. As usual - if any questions or doubts, feel free to address me directly, or to our support team.

Lana,
Balle1912

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:44:25 PM

What is the benefit of virtual card verification, higher limits?
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:01:26 PM

Of course, the main concern is about higher limits, but sometimes you can also have lower fees.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:05:55 PM

Of course, the main concern is about higher limits, but sometimes you can also have lower fees.

Yes, and the possibility to add funds to your card with Fast Bank Transfer and Alternative Payment methods.

Lana,
jonabay8

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

Hi, I loaded my debit card from my btc account yesterday. But it is still pending. Can you check it? my email is jonabay8@europe.com.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:11:25 PM

Hi, I loaded my debit card from my btc account yesterday. But it is still pending. Can you check it? my email is jonabay8@europe.com.

please, write to support@e-coin.io from your e-mail registered with E-Coin. We have to ensure account related data is only shared with account owners

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
jonabay8

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:23:43 PM

please, write to support@e-coin.io from your e-mail registered with E-Coin. We have to ensure account related data is only shared with account owners

Sent an email. Is it possible to chargeback a transaction? I used my card on Neteller and they froze my account because the card was issued in a different country.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: