Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:59:35 PM

Now iv just topped up , BTC confirmed successfully but my balance is 0.  same in all browsers and mobile app!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:42:57 PM

Same here @Zebedee23. Glad you wrote, because I thought something happened to me.

Well... I hope it will fix soon, because I wanted to top-up my card right now... (low amount)

Oh what a time to be alive...

I use a digital currency to top-up a virtual card which is linked to my UBER account.
Basically, I can't leave the house until my balance comes back.

Thanks, Obama!

bug explained:

p.s: jokes aside, hope it's fixed in 10-20 mins. I have no cash for taxi and it's almost 11 PM here.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
crypto-boy

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:59:59 PM

Cry Cry Cry https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1426033.0  Cry  Cry  Cry

Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:11:58 AM

Hello All,

I was sleeping when it happened, however seems the 0-balance in your BTC account was kind of temporary glitch. It should be back already (at least, I can see it properly now).

If you doubt - please let support know (or me - send PM with your email), we would check and confirm what balance you have.

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:13:02 AM

Tried to answer here as well, however have no buttons to Quote or Reply   Undecided  Cry

UPD. that's because it was solved, I got it.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:18:14 AM

I use a digital currency to top-up a virtual card which is linked to my UBER account.

Am I right to understand the card is working with Uber for you?

We just were told Uber does not accept prepaid cards, so I am pretty excited to hear you are using it! Would you mind to let me know some details - what country your Uber account is linked to, how long you are using our card with it, whether you have virtual or plastic, Visa or MC? You can send me a PM, if it is not very comfortable for you to share all those details publicly.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:20:47 AM

I just check list my country name is not so I cannot order this card but can I use virtual Card without giving any my personal information because I need one and have no option right now ?

Hello,

You cannot order the card with no information at all. It just will not be created.
However, if you are fine with unverified virtual card - you can definitely just use a valid address in some supported country (not necessary your own - might be your friend's or colleagues).

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:30:52 AM

And Hi to all one more time.

Card load for all currencies should be working now, and the limit are back to regular.

Also, I guess it should have been posted in twitter, but anyway - we kind of expecting the issues withing next month, so planning to set limits each weekend and try not to run our of currencies. However, there is pretty good chances we would (on Sunday and Monday).
This is just to warn you, please have some Plan B for the weekends. Just in case.

Good news is that we (our managers) seem to find a solution for this situation finally, and we hope we would be able to implement it after main part of rebranding is completed (i.e. we move to wirexapp.com and make sure no bugs or something is here) - so approximately in May it should be better.

I know all this must be pretty frustrating, though I do believe we will be better and stronger and always-reliable very soon. I really appreciate your understanding, guys, - and your enormous patience!

Lana,
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:25:00 AM

My account back working now Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
markd

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:09:02 PM

i purchased my virtual debit card about 2 days ago, and its still processing? i thought the card purchase was instant??
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:04:33 PM

Now I can't cashout money in Belarus
What you did?

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:07:47 PM

i purchased my virtual debit card about 2 days ago, and its still processing? i thought the card purchase was instant??
The purchased is instant as I done today with my friend address because its not working in my country now I just load and use without any problem good service
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:29:37 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 10:33:51 PM by FundsMoney

We just were told Uber does not accept prepaid cards, so I am pretty excited to hear you are using it! Would you mind to let me know some details - what country your Uber account is linked to, how long you are using our card with it, whether you have virtual or plastic, Visa or MC? You can send me a PM, if it is not very comfortable for you to share all those details publicly.

Hey Wirex,

I am writing here, maybe there's still people interested...
I linked my card to UBER a while back, probably around december/january (?) .

I already had 3 more cards linked (bank cards) and I am a pretty frequent user. I don't know if any of these things had to do with the linking process however. I am from Romania, by the way.

As for yesterday, I gave up after 15 minutes and asked a friend to order it for me Smiley .

-----

As general feedback for you guys, I really think Wirex could become one of the most convenient and powerful bitcoin 'tools'. I really like the fact that you're continuously developing new functions on the platform, however PLEASE think on the longterm use of your services and fix those nasty bugs.
Also, on the other thing - the funds loading issues.. If you have a certain threshold of loads allowed per week in EUR/USD/GBP , think that in the near future more and more users will join and desire to load funds.

I will stay updated and follow you closely. I hope you'll sort everything out.

All the best.

p.s: if you ever need someone to help promote wirex here, you have my e-mail Wink (already inquired for positions a few weeks ago & I'm probably the first to do that in my country).
p.p.s: i think support is also a bit lacking sometimes. I'd kindly suggest something like livechat being implemented. I think 1-2 operators online 24/7 wouldn't be a big cost for you.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:08:07 AM

Hello,
Yes, it should be instant. If any issues with card creation - we usually email our clients what had happened (UPD: within 24 hours).

IS it in Pending status or in Waiting Activating? In any case, email support the details (or send me PM with your email address).

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:39:21 AM

Hey Wirex,

I am writing here, maybe there's still people interested...
I linked my card to UBER a while back, probably around december/january (?) .

I already had 3 more cards linked (bank cards) and I am a pretty frequent user. I don't know if any of these things had to do with the linking process however. I am from Romania, by the way.

As for yesterday, I gave up after 15 minutes and asked a friend to order it for me Smiley .

-----

As general feedback for you guys, I really think Wirex could become one of the most convenient and powerful bitcoin 'tools'. I really like the fact that you're continuously developing new functions on the platform, however PLEASE think on the longterm use of your services and fix those nasty bugs.
Also, on the other thing - the funds loading issues.. If you have a certain threshold of loads allowed per week in EUR/USD/GBP , think that in the near future more and more users will join and desire to load funds.

I will stay updated and follow you closely. I hope you'll sort everything out.

All the best.

p.s: if you ever need someone to help promote wirex here, you have my e-mail Wink (already inquired for positions a few weeks ago & I'm probably the first to do that in my country).
p.p.s: i think support is also a bit lacking sometimes. I'd kindly suggest something like livechat being implemented. I think 1-2 operators online 24/7 wouldn't be a big cost for you.

Thank you for feedbacks and for info about Uber! That's great news.

About card loading situation - I already posted a note above: we expect it to be improved in a month after the rebranding is completed. Fingers crossed.

As for the support. Right now there are 3 of us. In most day we are covering almost 24 hours (with few hours gaps between shifts), however we are not robots, and though we usually work 7 days a week each, we cannot work 24*7 each (no matter how much we would be paid for that  Wink). So, the reply time can be a few hours (esp if one of us has a day off - we all need to rest).

With current tickets load -  life chat would kill us. It would mean no proper response neither for the email tickets, nor for the chat messages (we tried it back in Novemeber or December, I think - it was a nightmare).
I am pretty sure with our growth we will have bigger support team and thus, life chat support 24*7.

And more thing/tip, we are replying to each and every ticket we receive (well, if it is not something like "jgdrhjgegegfjhefuy") - so if we did not reply within 24 hours - we most likely did not receive it.
Both Contact Us form and email to support@ send you an autoreply with your ticket number. If you did not receive such autoreply - we did not receive the ticket!
You can try to contact us either via different support channel (e.g. Facebook IM), or send to another support email address (as you may know we have support@e-coin.io and support@wirexapp.com).

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:46:04 AM

Now I can't cashout money in Belarus
What you did?

We did nothing. Please email support@e-coin.io what exactly happening.

Perhaps, you have unverified card and you reached lifetime cash withdrawal limit. Or you tried to ue ATM more than twice per 24 hours. Or you used incorrect PIN. There more reasons, and I cannot guess what exactly happened to your card - so kindly send the message to support with details (error ATM gave you, exact date and time and time zone the attempt was made, how much you tried to get, if you have few cards - which card you used, whether you tried other ATMs, etc...).

Lana,
kazatchek

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:04:38 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 01:18:44 PM by kazatchek

Hi, i have no idea how to contact support, because the form on your website probably doesn't work properly. I've sent tons of tickets but didn't get even a confirmation that your support team received them. I've used two different browsers. I tried to send email directly from mailbox, then i got a confirmation but still no answer. This is the first problem. Support contacting doesn't work.
And the second problem is that i can't load my card. Yesterday i tried to load my card with 3000 EUR, but the transaction is still on pending. I've loaded my card before but with smaller amounts (500-2500 EUR) and money comes usually instantly. But this time i'm waiting almost 12 hours without any result. I've tried to load a small amount, 20 EUR, but card loading is not working, i always get this msg: Timeout by sending message GetCardStatusMsg to. So what should i do? Is it okay that transaction is on pending so much time?

upd: I've managed to load my card with 20 EUR, but that first big transaction is still on pending.
upd2: Support contacted me. Problem is sloved. There are limits for instant card load. 2.5k per day.
P.S. Hello, Alena. I remember you. You helped me to disable Google Authenticator when i lost my phone. Have a nice day.  Smiley
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:01:56 PM

Hi, i have no idea how to contact support, because the form on your website probably doesn't work properly. I've sent tons of tickets but didn't get even a confirmation that your support team received them. I've used two different browsers. I tried to send email directly from mailbox, then i got a confirmation but still no answer. This is the first problem. Support contacting doesn't work.
And the second problem is that i can't load my card. Yesterday i tried to load my card with 3000 EUR, but the transaction is still on pending. I've loaded my card before but with smaller amounts (500-2500 EUR) and money comes usually instantly. But this time i'm waiting almost 12 hours without any result. I've tried to load a small amount, 20 EUR, but card loading is not working, i always get this msg: Timeout by sending message GetCardStatusMsg to. So what should i do? Is it okay that transaction is on pending so much time?

upd: I've managed to load my card with 20 EUR, but that first big transaction is still on pending.
upd2: Support contacted me. Problem is sloved. There are limits for instant card load. 2.5k per day.
P.S. Hello, Alena. I remember you. You helped me to disable Google Authenticator when i lost my phone. Have a nice day.  Smiley

Hello there!
I will have our Contact Us form checked. It are getting more and more feedbacks that support does not response, though we just did not get any tickets ):

Please feel free to email support@e-coin.io / support@wirexapp.com, or send us messages via Facebook. There is also small contact form in Help. But in any case, I hope to have Contact Us form fixed soon!

Will also ask to post a note in Facebook and Twitter.

Lana,
markd

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:14:17 AM

Hello everyone! Does any of you know how long it takes to complete withdrawal to a virtual visa card using PayPal?

I heard its 3-4 days, but does the withdrawal complete instantly in Paypal (so it shows "Completed" in PayPal) and then take 3-4 days on your end or how does this work?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:19:03 AM

Hello everyone! Does any of you know how long it takes to complete withdrawal to a virtual visa card using PayPal?

I heard its 3-4 days, but does the withdrawal complete instantly in Paypal (so it shows "Completed" in PayPal) and then take 3-4 days on your end or how does this work?

As far as I know It shouldn't show completed on Paypal unless it's received by the Visa card/Bank account . Also It takes 3-5 days and It could take longer (if it's a weekend ) .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: