Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:51:42 PM

BEWARE!
there is a phishing attack going on on those who replied in this thread, i received a PM from this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=803971 with phishing link to fake domain (bitcointaik)
thanks for info

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jedaite

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:04:22 PM

check your yahoo login/active sessions history

Thanks, I did that to the best of my ability and I see only I have logged in to my account. I'll check again to make sure.

I also have a message in my E-mail from Support@bitcointaIk.org that asks me to confirm my password. Not 2 minutes after I got this E-mail some user called yamiscot PM-ed me here on Bitcointalk to confirm my password. The other users that messaged me include "ahominer" and "almonfru".

Yes, you need to confirm your new password anyways plz becarefull from phishing & good luck bro  Embarrassed

Fuck off cunt, I'll confirm my cock in your fucking face. That email was instantly marked as spam.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:40:40 PM

check your yahoo login/active sessions history

Thanks, I did that to the best of my ability and I see only I have logged in to my account. I'll check again to make sure.

I also have a message in my E-mail from Support@bitcointaIk.org that asks me to confirm my password. Not 2 minutes after I got this E-mail some user called yamiscot PM-ed me here on Bitcointalk to confirm my password. The other users that messaged me include "ahominer" and "almonfru".

Yes, you need to confirm your new password anyways plz becarefull from phishing & good luck bro  Embarrassed

This guy tried to phising me.. Be careful.
jedaite

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:06:42 PM

Guys, I got this E-mail supposedly from Blockchain. Please check the images below and let me know if I should worry. I haven't clicked anything yet.

http://imgur.com/a/R7MCC
bamous

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:11:10 PM

i load my card like 3 hours ago and dont work the website i contact suport and tell me try in 30min i wait more than 30min and he send me other email telling me now its wotking but lie nothing working you cant lie to people also you have always those problem with login and loading the card why always you have problems?
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:24:27 AM

Hello All,
I have just got to know this.

Turned out the bank was out of stock (our E-Coin cards), and the expedited shipment was put on hold. The stock should be updated this week, and all the cards will be reshipped with DHL tracking numbers sent out to your emails.

I am sorry for such a confusion and a delay. We did not know ourselves, and for our requests to provide DHL tracking numbers, the bank just replied they still do not have it. Only yesterday evening bank rep replied to the escalation email the cards are actually out of stock.

To justify. The bank did notify us there were some cards on hold due to stockout, though they have never mentioned it was DHL cards.

I am going to send the email to all users who raised the tickets recently. And then will follow up once we get an update from the bank the cards are shipped.

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:25:49 AM

i load my card like 3 hours ago and dont work the website i contact suport and tell me try in 30min i wait more than 30min and he send me other email telling me now its wotking but lie nothing working you cant lie to people also you have always those problem with login and loading the card why always you have problems?

I have just logged in to my account and loaded a small sum to my card. It worked fine.

Could you please advise what exact errors are you getting? And send me PM with your email address, I 'll check on the backend what could be potentially the issue.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:37:45 AM

I've just received an E-mail from "No-reply@e-coin.io" supposedly with a link to my EUR card's tracking number. Why not send the tracking number instead?

What's weird is that when I click on it, I'm redirected to sign it to my Yahoo mail (even though I'm viewing the mail from my Yahoo account) Another thing I noticed is that after i input my password to login to my Yahoo E-mail , epower.eco.br asks me through firefox if I want them to remember my password.

After I input my password and login to my Yahoo, I'm redirected to E-coin.io to login to my account.  I try to login, but after I click on the captchas, the page loads indefinitely. What is this?

This is extremely weird. We usually sent an email with the number itself + the direct link to the DHL tracking site (e.g. http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=1635875511&brand=DHL).

I checked the replies from the bank - and we did not get any fresh ones recently for you.
The ticket I opened regarding your DHL number still has no reply, so my guess your card was also not yet shipped due to being out of stock.

So, I doubt this was an email from us (and recommend you to change your Yahoo and E-Coin passwords just in case). Would you mind to send me this email in PM (if you can save it as MG attachment would be wonderful), and also send full Internet headers of this email (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3276.html)?

As for the confusing email with SHIPPED info, I have asked managers to change that for Wirex notifications. I do not like it either, because it actually means, your card is queued for the shipment (which might take up to 24 hours).

Lana,
jedaite

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:13:41 AM

I've just received an E-mail from "No-reply@e-coin.io" supposedly with a link to my EUR card's tracking number. Why not send the tracking number instead?

What's weird is that when I click on it, I'm redirected to sign it to my Yahoo mail (even though I'm viewing the mail from my Yahoo account) Another thing I noticed is that after i input my password to login to my Yahoo E-mail , epower.eco.br asks me through firefox if I want them to remember my password.

After I input my password and login to my Yahoo, I'm redirected to E-coin.io to login to my account.  I try to login, but after I click on the captchas, the page loads indefinitely. What is this?

This is extremely weird. We usually sent an email with the number itself + the direct link to the DHL tracking site (e.g. http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=1635875511&brand=DHL).

I checked the replies from the bank - and we did not get any fresh ones recently for you.
The ticket I opened regarding your DHL number still has no reply, so my guess your card was also not yet shipped due to being out of stock.

So, I doubt this was an email from us (and recommend you to change your Yahoo and E-Coin passwords just in case). Would you mind to send me this email in PM (if you can save it as MG attachment would be wonderful), and also send full Internet headers of this email (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3276.html)?

As for the confusing email with SHIPPED info, I have asked managers to change that for Wirex notifications. I do not like it either, because it actually means, your card is queued for the shipment (which might take up to 24 hours).

Hello, that E-mail was unfortunately deleted. Maybe other users here who might've gotten it can chime in and send it to you in PM. I did change my Yahoo pass, e-coin pass, etc.
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:18:48 AM

Hello, that E-mail was unfortunately deleted. Maybe other users here who might've gotten it can chime in and send it to you in PM. I did change my Yahoo pass, e-coin pass, etc.

That is good. I hope everything will be fine with all your accounts.

And I will send you an email once I get some info from the bank regarding your card.

Lana,
Kaostechno

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:49:16 PM

Holy F!!!!

We can buy BTC with card balance...

THANK YOUUU WIREXXXXX
Kaostechno

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:13:46 PM

Only 1 problem.

There is no buy/sell value of btc anywhere on site Huh
I want to see buy sell rates at all times, if possible in mulitple currencies on mouse over with usd as the main pair.
I assume there is no fee on card unload to buy btc, but still i want to see the rates on every step.

PS: i know you can type buy 1 btc, but that sucks

jedaite

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:30:46 PM

Any plans to implement buying BTC with PayPal?

Also, any other ways load money in the card besides BTC?
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:58:18 AM

You can buy bitcoins with PayPal right now. It is not straight and forward way, but anyway:
- link your virtual Visa card to your PayPal account;
- withdraw funds to your card;
- and buy bitcoins with the card.

We have 2 options to load the card apart from bitcoins: bank transfer, and some payment services we are partners with. + you can always use PayPal, Neteller, and similar services which we are not partners with, but they still allow to link our card to account and withdraw funds.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:58:58 AM

You can buy bitcoins with PayPal right now. It is not straight and forward way, but anyway:

We have 2 options to load the card apart from bitcoins: bank transfer, and some payment services we are partners with. + you can always use PayPal, Neteller, and similar services which we are not partners with, but they still allow to link our card to account and withdraw funds.

Here is an article with instructions: https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/202699192-How-do-I-load-my-debit-card-

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:01:21 AM

Only 1 problem.

There is no buy/sell value of btc anywhere on site Huh
I want to see buy sell rates at all times, if possible in mulitple currencies on mouse over with usd as the main pair.
I assume there is no fee on card unload to buy btc, but still i want to see the rates on every step.

PS: i know you can type buy 1 btc, but that sucks

Buy rate was always on the main site, however yeah, turns out it is not visible when you've already logged in.

I'll pass a feedback to the guys.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:02:40 AM

Holy F!!!!

We can buy BTC with card balance...

THANK YOUUU WIREXXXXX

Ahha, you are welcome! I'm glad you like it.

We finally did it!  Cool

Lana,
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:35:13 AM

How should we load founds from paypal to the virtual card? A unique iban would be required for that.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:42:39 AM

How should we load founds from paypal to the virtual card? A unique iban would be required for that.

No , you don't need to have anything like that .
You will just link the card (It should be Visa card) with your Paypal account (by providing the card number,CCV,date expiration , name) , once it's done , Paypal should allow you to withdraw funds from your account to the card .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:04:47 AM

No , you don't need to have anything like that .
You will just link the card (It should be Visa card) with your Paypal account (by providing the card number,CCV,date expiration , name) , once it's done , Paypal should allow you to withdraw funds from your account to the card .

Yep, OmegaStarScream is right.

You can also check this blog post with steps: https://blog.e-coin.io/how-to-link-e-coin-card-with-paypal-c2b9d25e1aa#.qq4ul7gti

Lana,
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: