Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901264 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:11:22 PM

Well, people certainly are not perfect. If they were, they would live indefinitely.
that is what I am saying ,who are you to say that ?
I might counter with, who are you to question what I say?

There is only one person Who has obeyed the law perfectly. That is Jesus Christ. Since He has obeyed the law perfectly, He has the right to request and receive anything from His father... anything. He has requested you... if you believe on Him. He will not debase Himself below you. But He will take you with Him if you accept Him.

Smiley
do you seriously know what you are saying ?

Not entirely. I understand a lot of what I have said about the Christ. But not all of it. I, too, am learning. The real question is, Do you know what you are asking?

Smiley
yes I am asking  proof to what you are saying exists .

Science proves God exists. Some people see it in nature without being able to say it.

The Bible is an impossible to exist book. Something supernatural brought it into being. It's in the odds.

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us. Do you ask for proof of your future? After all, you don't have any proof that tomorrow will be better or worse than today.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:13:15 PM

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us.

You clearly understand what I'm doing but you have no Faith.

That is odd.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:13:23 PM

OK, but which one is the one god?  Everyone believes in something different.  What makes you right?

Why you keep asking?

Thank You.

Thank you.

What's the matter? Isn't Google translation working for you all of a sudden?

Smiley

Man: focus on your discussions.

You have already proved that you have a weak Faith if any.

Thank You.

All right. You got me. I have weak faith.

But you have wrong faith. Stop believing in the Antichrist, the Pope.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:15:51 PM

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us.

You clearly understand what I'm doing but you have no Faith.

That is odd.

Thank You.

I certainly don't have faith in the thing that you have faith in, the Antichrist, the Pope.  Rather, I have faith in Jesus the Christ.

However, everyone has faith in something. Even the atheists have faith that there will be a tomorrow.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:19:39 PM

Smiley

Now we have both.

What can we do to repair our Faith and make it stronger?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:26:06 PM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

We know that Jesus is the Savior. We know that the Papacy and the Pope go against the things that Jesus says in the Bible... at least sometimes.

Smiley

gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:26:13 PM

Well, people certainly are not perfect. If they were, they would live indefinitely.
because you have the problem to prove god exists nd every human should believe in him.

Science proves God exists. Some people see it in nature without being able to say it.
idiots see him in  nature ,NO science dosent proves its existence.

The Bible is an impossible to exist book. Something supernatural brought it into being. It's in the odds.
there are books older than bible ?

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us. Do you ask for proof of your future? After all, you don't have any proof that tomorrow will be better or worse than today.

Smiley
no, but we dont say people to do something foolish because we don't know what we have in tomorrow .
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:31:24 PM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

We know that Jesus is the Savior. We know that the Papacy and the Pope go against the things that Jesus says in the Bible... at least sometimes.

Smiley

The fact that you deny that is the proof that we have both broken Faith.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:34:03 PM

because you have the problem to prove god exists nd every human should believe in him.
I don't have this problem. You might have this problem. But I don't.

You need to go back to science school.

Yes, there are books and scrolls older than most of the Bible. That is not the point. The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth. The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.

Smiley
no, but we dont say people to do something foolish because we don't know what we have in tomorrow .

That's right. Don't do something foolish. Accept the evidence of nature around you that God exists. Then seek Him. He will be found by you when you seek Him. The Bible speaks of the salvation from death to eternal life that God offers you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:38:30 PM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

Smiley

The fact that you deny that is the proof that we have both broken Faith.

Thank You.

Here's the answer. Romans 10:17: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." In other words, read the Bible, or listen to it being read. That is how faith comes and is strengthened.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:41:20 PM

Yes, there are books and scrolls older than most of the Bible. That is not the point. The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth. The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.

Smiley

That's right. Don't do something foolish. Accept the evidence of nature around you that God exists. Then seek Him. He will be found by you when you seek Him. The Bible speaks of the salvation from death to eternal life that God offers you.

Smiley

Instead focusing on your Faith, and the problem between us, you focused on replying to an atheist which you know doesn't have a belief system.

I think on that occasion you should have focused more on your faith.

Here's the answer. Romans 10:17: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." In other words, read the Bible, or listen to it being read. That is how faith comes and is strengthened.

Smiley

Right: that's thought.

I'll give you an answer as soon as I'll find a more complicated one.

Thank You

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:51:45 PM

you just repeat what I say ? you are saying people to believe in SHIT and that is foolish .
shit cant help you nor provide you a peaceful life ,if it can then he would came to earth and stopped the evil .
its a prove shit dosent exists ...lolll

Smiley

Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:53:38 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Instead focusing on your Faith, and the problem between us, you focused on replying to an atheist which you know doesn't have a belief system.

I think on that occasion you should have focused more on your faith.
An atheist has a faith system of believing that God doesn't exist.

If an atheist can be turned to understand that God DOES exist, he might be on a new path that eventually makes him a believer in salvation through Jesus. If that happens, he becomes one of us, and it makes God very happy. Jesus said, Luke 15:7, "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

Who is rejoicing in Heaven over a repentant sinner? Is it the angels? Perhaps. But mostly it is God. Saving sinners makes God extremely joyful.

Smiley

Right: that's thought.

I'll give you an answer as soon as I'll find a more complicated one.

Thank You

You are funny.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

you just repeat what I say ? you are saying people to believe in SHIT and that is foolish .
shit cant help you nor provide you a peaceful life ,if it can then he would came to earth and stopped the evil .

God is God. We don't even understand how the universe works. So how are we going to understand the things of God. You especially. You don't even understand from science that God exists. You really need to get back to your studies.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:03:31 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 02:56:36 PM by BitNow

An atheist has a faith system of believing that God doesn't exist.

If an atheist can be turned to understand that God DOES exist, he might be on a new path that eventually makes him a believer in salvation through Jesus. If that happens, he becomes one of us, and it makes God very happy. Jesus said, Luke 15:7, "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

Who is rejoicing in Heaven over a repentant sinner? Is it the angels? Perhaps. But mostly it is God. Saving sinners makes God extremely joyful.

You should focus on your broken Faith and the problem we have before thinking you can solve other people problems.

You are funny.

Smiley

If you think our problem is funny you are funny.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:53:02 PM

What does someone believing in the Lord do to you? If anyone is Christian, they should be respectful at all times, and love everyone as they would themselves. They have a peace about them because they know they're protected, and should not be vengeful or scared. They would be an example to look up to.

Yes, many sin, and don't give off this impression, but at least they're trying. If they aren't trying (to not sin), then they aren't Christian.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

I don't hate religion. I just don't care. All those books like bible and koran for instance are just books with stories.Something in it might be true and other parts are fiction. Everybody has a choice to believe in religion or not. I believe in science.
And that god created everything, also science etc sorry I can only laugh about. May I burn in hell for that! Cheesy
Uses

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:00:38 PM

Everybody has a choice to believe in religion or not.

That's not true.

I never had a choice.

Thank You.

Now I think you're grown enough to make a choice on it. Whether it be public or private is up to you

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:08:57 PM

Everybody has a choice to believe in religion or not.

That's not true.

I never had a choice.

Thank You.
Thoughts are in your head though. Nobody can effectively force you to think that you're part of a religion beside a physical level. Being an atheist wouldn't require official recognition in a cathedral or being blessed by a priest of a church. If you live independently, you could one day decide that you've had enough and start thinking outside of the religious perspective you had no choice but enduring, and live life that way.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

How can one not been given a choice to believe in something? How can one be forced into believing something if he doesn't want to? I don't quite get this, even if it's not about religion 100% I don't really comprehend the reasoning. 
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: