Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:09:05 PM

religion and atheism can do nothing ,its the top level guys always.

If people are meant by top level guys, top level guys do only what has been programmed for them to do by cause and effect.

Even the firing of the neurons in their brains depends on all kinds of causes, like the food they eat, the water they drink, the amount of salt in their bodies, and loads of other things that are all predetermined. Why predetermined? Because, even though we have some theories that pure random might exist, and even though we have some quantum math that says that pure random DOES exist (remember, quantum can prove anything any which way), by far the greatest evidence (so strong that it is proof) is the example in nature expressed by Newton's 3rd Law.

People are simply 100% pawns in life, moved entirely according to the dictates of nature, and the real powers that be. The only exception to this is that God, in all this cause and effect, holds open a section of faith in Himself, in the heart of each person, and then God directs nature, based on the faith of the person, so that the person can SEEM to be moving and shaking the world.

Mankind without God, as a thinking, rational being, is next to nothing in knowledge and understanding.

Smiley
what are you even saying now ? dont ever think god and nature are the same...god is bullshit fantasy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:22:22 PM

If people are meant by top level guys, top level guys do only what has been programmed for them to do by cause and effect.

Even the firing of the neurons in their brains depends on all kinds of causes, like the food they eat, the water they drink, the amount of salt in their bodies, and loads of other things that are all predetermined. Why predetermined? Because, even though we have some theories that pure random might exist, and even though we have some quantum math that says that pure random DOES exist (remember, quantum can prove anything any which way), by far the greatest evidence (so strong that it is proof) is the example in nature expressed by Newton's 3rd Law.

People are simply 100% pawns in life, moved entirely according to the dictates of nature, and the real powers that be. The only exception to this is that God, in all this cause and effect, holds open a section of faith in Himself, in the heart of each person, and then God directs nature, based on the faith of the person, so that the person can SEEM to be moving and shaking the world.

Mankind without God, as a thinking, rational being, is next to nothing in knowledge and understanding.

Smiley
what are you even saying now ? dont ever think god and nature are the same...god is bullshit fantasy.

That's a great, unscientific opinion, that God is BS and fantasy. Simply considering cause and effect in detail gives us a tremendous, scientific push towards understanding that God exists.

But you are right about God and nature not being the same. The universe and all nature are to God, like a terrarium is to a person in his house. In the case of God and the universe/terrarium, the terrarium is such that God can and has entered it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:29:16 PM

You can slay the dragon, and you can topple Bablyon; you can even move mountains.
You don't need a religion (belief) to be able to find God as a personal experience;
just be aware of your higher consciousness: "be still and know that I AM GOD".

one individual's revolution outweighs all revolutions in all of history
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:33:46 PM

You can slay the dragon, and you can topple Bablyon; you can even move mountains.
You don't need a religion (belief) to be able to find God as a personal experience;

Well, if you can find a dragon to slay... also, Babylon is already down, unless you mean the money system... and earth movers are constantly moving mountains...

Atheists don't even look for a personal experience. So, let's go where the atheists often look... to science. Even science proves that God exists, and nature around us shows us a lot about HIS nature.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:39:16 PM

Religion fills the need of man's inquisitiveness to explain things. Religion is the answer to questions that cannot (or could not) be answered through scientific evidence (mainly in earlier times).

1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

Even science proves that God exists, and nature around us shows us a lot about HIS nature.

I think one can learn a lot from observing; any one can see the reality of rebirth (transformation) and karma (action-reaction) just by observing nature.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:33:50 PM

Even science proves that God exists, and nature around us shows us a lot about HIS nature.

I think one can learn a lot from observing; any one can see the reality of rebirth (transformation) and karma (action-reaction) just by observing nature.

There is rebirth in nature of a sort. The caterpillar to butterfly action appears to be a form of rebirth. Yet it is not really. Things happening in cycles are not rebirth, although the current happening resembles a previous one. It is never the same in the so-called rebirth of life. There are similarities, but never sameness.

Something like karma is visible in action and reaction, however the complete meaning of karma doesn't necessarily hold true. Rather, there is God Who has His fingers in everything, and metes out whatever reaction is appropriate for every action.

Smiley

1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

--image--

Religion fills the need of man's inquisitiveness to explain things. Religion is the answer to questions that cannot (or could not) be answered through scientific evidence (mainly in earlier times).

Right, and in regards to religion, it is said that "faith is believing what you know ain't true". Today, we have a popular religion called the "Modern Synthesis of Evolutionary Biology". Evolutionists have been making the creationist mistake of allowing their theoretical framework to ossify into dogma and Darwin’s venerable theory is now slowly, methodically being exposed as the charade it was from its inception. Darwin’s gradual evolution was and is a myth that became a religion. It is based on three gaps in reasoning for which there is no scientific evidence. The first fallacy is that life can spontaneously animate from organic material...
Read more: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:55:06 PM

--image--

Right, and in regards to religion, it is said that "faith is believing what you know ain't true".

People have said or written just about every short saying that can possibly be spoken or written. Why not express the rest? "Faith is believing what you don't know is true." There is a great difference in the meanings of these two expressions. The first is the expression of a liar. The second is the expression of an investigator.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:01:36 PM

If just one person can believe in a religion and not want to kill anyone, then blaming religion for murders is wrong and you need to start blaming the people not their religion for the killings.
Double-edged sword here.

If just one person does not believe in a religion and does a good deed, then it's the person that must get credit for the good deed, not the irreligion. Effectively making religion obsolete; well the good deed parts anyway.

That's why we test the fruits of the spirit, not the words of the mouth to find true Christ-followers.
1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:13:01 PM

If just one person can believe in a religion and not want to kill anyone, then blaming religion for murders is wrong and you need to start blaming the people not their religion for the killings.
Double-edged sword here.

If just one person does not believe in a religion and does a good deed, then it's the person that must get credit for the good deed, not the irreligion. Effectively making religion obsolete; well the good deed parts anyway.

That's why we test the fruits of the spirit, not the words of the mouth to find true Christ-followers.

How so, MMH? You have said that "Christians believe that Christ is savior", but that is "just a belief", it is just words of the mouth. To follow the example of Jesus is to yield spiritual fruit. But to attest that he is your savior is nothing but talk; by the way, he never ONCE suggested that he was your savior.
1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:23:35 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 05:51:34 PM by 1aguar

Right, and in regards to religion, it is said that "faith is believing what you know ain't true".

People have said or written just about every short saying that can possibly be spoken or written. Why not express the rest? "Faith is believing what you don't know is true." There is a great difference in the meanings of these two expressions. The first is the expression of a liar. The second is the expression of an investigator.

How so, BADecker? Are you trying to tell me that if I have faith in Jesus as my savior, then I will become an investigator? It seems to me like I would be more prone to "sitting around waiting for the rapture", and there would be no reason to ask questions since I am already saved, what more could I *ask* for? Furthermore, since the world is wicked, do you not think we should effort at changing it instead of sitting around and waiting for its destruction?

Are you ALSO trying to tell me that if I have faith that one of these Bibles is the supreme WORD, coming directly from GOD, then I will become an investigator? It seems to me that by doing so, I would be more prone to shutting out all other knowledge and all other books that may have a divine origin, and by doing so I would fall into a trap of narrow-mindedness.

If you want to be an investigator, then ALL of your TRUST and FAITH must be directed toward GOD who exists within YOU. Therein will your freedom from the bondage of limited physical adversarial perception be earned. Did you read that clearly? YOU WILL EARN YOUR SPIRITUAL UNITY BY ACCESSING THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. And your "proof" will be forthcoming through FAITH and the return of your free-will to God. For your "proof "of God's existence and "coming" will be revealed WITHIN YOU! FOR THERE IS WHERE EXISTS THE KINGDOM OF GOD…WITHIN YOU!!
Read more: http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:30:02 PM

Double-edged sword here.

But you understand concept through action which is done with mouth like religious saints word and you can understand what is religion from them only because they elder as well as religious knowledge people. if atheist follow this then they will also like religious thoughts
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:54:49 PM

Double-edged sword here.

How so, MMH? You have said that "Christians believe that Christ is savior", but that is "just a belief", it is just words of the mouth. To follow the example of Jesus is to yield spiritual fruit. But to attest that he is your savior is nothing but talk; by the way, he never ONCE suggested that he was your savior.

If you are a true follower of Christ, you will do what He did, you will become more Christ-like. I know you don't believe He's our savior, but even you say we should become like Christ in our actions (the fruit of the spirit).

I don't believe we have to, in order to be saved. But if we are saved, we will exhibit these Christ-like behaviors.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:18:27 PM

How so, BADecker? Are you trying to tell me that if I have faith in Jesus as my savior, then I will become an investigator? It seems to me like I would be more prone to "sitting around waiting for the rapture", and there would be no reason to ask questions since I am already saved, what more could I *ask* for? Furthermore, since the world is wicked, do you not think we should effort at changing it instead of sitting around and waiting for its destruction?

Are you ALSO trying to tell me that if I have faith that one of these Bibles is the supreme WORD, coming directly from GOD, then I will become an investigator? It seems to me that by doing so, I would be more prone to shutting out all other knowledge and all other books that may have a divine origin, and by doing so I would fall into a trap of narrow-mindedness.

If you want to be an investigator, then ALL of your TRUST and FAITH must be directed toward GOD who exists within YOU. Therein will your freedom from the bondage of limited physical adversarial perception be earned. Did you read that clearly? YOU WILL EARN YOUR SPIRITUAL UNITY BY ACCESSING THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. And your "proof" will be forthcoming through FAITH and the return of your free-will to God. For your "proof "of God's existence and "coming" will be revealed WITHIN YOU! FOR THERE IS WHERE EXISTS THE KINGDOM OF GOD…WITHIN YOU!!
Read more: http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/

No, no, no. You miss the point.

All I was saying was that anybody who has faith in something that he knows isn't true is a liar, at least in part. I mentioned it because you said, "faith is believing what you know ain't true."

The way I said it was to admit that somebody somewhere has said almost anything that there is to say. Why would I express that? Because I had never heard it said the way you said it, before.

Then I expressed it the way I had heard it... "Faith is believing what you don't know is true."

There is a difference. The difference lies in knowing something is not true, and not knowing that it is true. If you know that it is not true, you know that it is false. If you don't know that it is true, you don't know that it is false either. These are completely two different points and statements.

Since you were the one who stated it in liar fashion rather than a benefit-of-the-doubt fashion, it matches, perfectly, who you are.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:22:23 PM

Double-edged sword here.

If you are a true follower of Christ, you will do what He did, you will become more Christ-like. I know you don't believe He's our savior, but even you say we should become like Christ in our actions (the fruit of the spirit).

I don't believe we have to, in order to be saved. But if we are saved, we will exhibit these Christ-like behaviors.

In addition, it is not the behavior that saves. The work of Jesus on the cross, and His resurrection, is what saves. The closest that good behavior might come to saving is, absence of bad behavior will not gradually tear a person away from faith like bad behavior can.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:39:31 PM

Double-edged sword here.

In addition, it is not the behavior that saves. The work of Jesus on the cross, and His resurrection, is what saves. The closest that good behavior might come to saving is, absence of bad behavior will not gradually tear a person away from faith like bad behavior can.

Smiley

Agreed. Smiley
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 06:57:38 PM

Quote from: BitNow
All this thinking just to avoid the Pope and his/her authority?

Best regards.

Ignoring all this thinking simply to justify bowing down to a Man... the Pope.

Smiley

Or a woman (Queen Elisabeth II).

Best regards.

Smiley

Agreed. Smiley

Why it is so important to agree each other why you can agree with the Pope (that is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth) and be in Peace with all the rest of the World?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:08:25 PM

Quote from: BitNow
All this thinking just to avoid the Pope and his/her authority?

Best regards.

Ignoring all this thinking simply to justify bowing down to a Man... the Pope.

Smiley

Or a woman (Queen Elisabeth II).

Best regards.

Smiley

Agreed. Smiley

Why it is so important to agree each other why you can agree with the Pope (that is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth) and be in Peace with all the rest of the World?

Best regards.

So the rest of the world is in peace with the Pope?

Jesus is the way, not a man on earth (the pope).

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:12:08 PM

So the rest of the world is in peace with the Pope?

Jesus is the way, not a man on earth (the pope).

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus Christ is dead.

Are you living in reality or on your own mind?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: