Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:14:22 PM

If you are a true follower of Christ, you will do what He did, you will become more Christ-like.
So, you are in agreement with me that you can be a Christian even without belief in a savior?

I know you don't believe He's our savior, but even you say we should become like Christ in our actions (the fruit of the spirit).

Well, not exactly; you see, Christ is not a name. Also, we should follow the example of Emmanuel (Jesus), but we definitely do NOT need to be martyrs; we should love one another, and that requires taking responsibility for your own awakening, it means directing ALL of your TRUST and FAITH toward GOD who exists within YOU. That is how we can realize spiritual fruit. I don't think it can be done by dumping your wicked actions upon another.

I don't believe we have to, in order to be saved. But if we are saved, we will exhibit these Christ-like behaviors.
Anyone can be deceived by appearances. For example, all of the orange trees around here yield fruit which is bitter and tastes nasty. Anyone can show love to their neighbor, but a good person must also have total desire to not make wrong choices during the journey unto home and Source.

What is demanded is a mode of being not an outward action, which merely follows from the being.

The essential is the obedience of Man's whole heart and being. God has written His law within the heart of Man and therefore it is only the remembering which is in contention. Man must cease lying unto self--that he remembers and knows not the law!

Faith is indispensable for admission to the Kingdom of Heaven. It is the prerequisite of salvation and it is itself salvation--for a man will-become that-which he visions and believes and in which his faith resides.

I healed the sick as I walked about the places of those ancient lands? Did I? No--through the faith of the bearer of spirit and faith--did the God within heal of self. I only knew the strength and unlimited ability of God within myself and within those believing ones. I said then and I say now, your faith makes you whole. I only gave the suggestion in the name of our Father/Creator that has again and again been used all over the world to banish or induce what appears to be "abnormal" phenomena. Only one who "believes" can experience such effects which are now familiar to your medical and psychological experience. But I did more than perform miracles by suggestion, dear ones. I forgave sins. I allowed the person in punishment of self to relieve his heart of the burden of punishment placed upon self and expressed in the deviation from perfection.

When it is stated that "your sins are forgiven you", it is then the "faith" of the forgiven who releases the burden through faith. The cure is present in order that men, seeing this power, may be convinced of God's power to forgive errors and thus, so can Man forgives self. This is why you must ask in truth and desire and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall be led into the finding; knock, and the way will be opened unto you.

But Man should accept all this as a gift, knowing that he has not somehow "deserved" it for when you shall have done all those things which are commanded you, you must recognize that you have only done that which was your duty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:20:29 PM

So the rest of the world is in peace with the Pope?

Jesus is the way, not a man on earth (the pope).

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus Christ is dead.

Are you living in reality or on your own mind?

Best regards.

Jesus Christ is not dead.

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:20:44 PM

In addition, it is not the behavior that saves. The work of Jesus on the cross, and His resurrection, is what saves. The closest that good behavior might come to saving is, absence of bad behavior will not gradually tear a person away from faith like bad behavior can.

Agreed. Smiley
Actually, this "Doctrine of Paul", that "The work of Jesus on the cross, and His resurrection, is what saves", is a BIG LIE.

Paul was, by any label, the most devoted enemy of Jesus and destroyed that which was established in the name of Christ--by any label of the day, then or now--that being was a deceiver and changed his name from Saul (of Tarsus) to Paul that he might fool the people into believing his resurrection in Truth. He did great service unto Man for you must come into discernment now, so that you can KNOW Truth from the WORD--WHICH IS GOD.

Quote from: phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/
Mine scribe, Druthea, watched with some amusement a "Christian" TV Minister on the yesterday. He was speaking about his perception of God's "Grace". He said words to the effect, "You need do NOTHING to receive God's Blessings and Grace". (Sounds a bit like the "just BE" philosophy of many New Agers, does it not?) "We humans believe we must "work" to earn God's Grace. This is NOT true. We must accept CHRIST as our Savior. HE has taken our burden for us." There is the catch; Christ has taken responsibility for YOU! Do you see how deceptive the adversary is? "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior"...ad nauseam!

I am not YOUR savior. YOU are your Savior. And the good news is YOU will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION. It is really so simple, chelas. You see, GRACE also is a wondrous quality of EFFORTLESS GIVING AND REGIVING BY GOD!
It comes down into your day that I resisted not anything--brothers, this is lie--I resisted and got myself killed for the effort. I was labeled as unable to struggle or had no "capability" for struggle and that is somehow set up as an ethical principle. All I can say in this regard in this particular paragraph is that you had better cease and desist such an illusion right now. This is part of the lie handed down to you in order to render you helpless and docile and totally without reasoning stance.

Each decade a NEW LIE is introduced unto you sleeping masses and repeated until it becomes your very illusion. There was no mention in the original writings of "Jews", Zionists, "Raptures", etc. How dare you think that you can dump your load of transgressions on the shoulders of any INNOCENT Man and you get off with some nice RAPTURE TO PARADISE? How dare you!

I said that I would intercede and petition on behalf of you who were ignorant of Truth that you might be shown mercy in your ignorance--I DID NOT POUR FORTH MY BLOOD NOR LIFE THAT YOU SHOULD GET FREE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. NO MAN CAN DO THAT FOR ANOTHER-- NO MAN! EACH WILL ANSWER FOR SELF-- ONLY SELF!

The only true reality is the inner reality, which is called LIFE, TRUTH, LIGHT. The Kingdom of God is a psychological state. It is not expected, it is present everywhere and nowhere. It is a state of beatitude which cannot be demonstrated by miracles or by scriptures, which offers no promise or reward, but is its own proof, its own miracle and reward. Its proofs are inner lights, feelings of pleasure and self-satisfaction--peace. The problem is, then: How shall you live in order to feel that you are in heaven or this state of grace, at all times divine, the child of God? For this sense of beatitude is the sole reality.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:24:24 PM

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

How about the Jews? They don't believe in Jesus Christ.

What are you going to say to them if they need to be saved?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:26:41 PM

If you are a true follower of Christ, you will do what He did, you will become more Christ-like.
So, you are in agreement with me that you can be a Christian even without belief in a savior?

No. Jesus was quite clear on needing to come through Him, no matter how much you want to deny it.

How about the Jews? They don't believe in Jesus Christ.

What are you going to say to them if they need to be saved?

Best regards.

There are MANY people in this world who don't believe in Jesus, that is why "few there be that find it." (Matthew 7:14)

Why are you singling out the Jews? Everyone needs to come through Jesus to be saved. Have you read the bible?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:32:15 PM

There are MANY people in this world who don't believe in Jesus, that is why "few there be that find it." (Matthew 7:14)

Why are you singling out the Jews? Everyone needs to come through Jesus to be saved. Have you read the bible?

Why are you asking question to me? I'm not the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Do you believe I'm more important that the Holy Father that you make questions directly to me?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

Quote from: BitNow
All this thinking just to avoid the Pope and his/her authority?

Best regards.

Ignoring all this thinking simply to justify bowing down to a Man... the Pope.

Smiley

Or a woman (Queen Elisabeth II).

Best regards.
Ugh! Now you hold allegiance to Queen Elizabeth as well as the Pope? If they are not part of the same group, you just might be in big trouble with both of them.

In addition, it is not the behavior that saves. The work of Jesus on the cross, and His resurrection, is what saves. The closest that good behavior might come to saving is, absence of bad behavior will not gradually tear a person away from faith like bad behavior can.

Smiley

Agreed. Smiley

Why it is so important to agree each other why you can agree with the Pope (that is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth) and be in Peace with all the rest of the World?

Best regards.

Why do you place such importance on our agreement of something. It's between us.

Why do you think that the Pope is the vicar of Jesus? Since Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan,"
calling Peter the devil, why is it that you want to bow down to the authority of the devil?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:38:47 PM

Have you read the bible?

I have only read some bits and pieces; many books are called "Bible", and none of them are completely valid. I see that your interpretation of that Bible is like so:
 "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior".

Actually, that is a deception. The true meaning of what Jesus said is:

"Except through the Christed path of Godness shall ye enter into the Father's Kingdom--and I represented that LIGHT. It mattered not what label I bore as Man--but the Truth within MY BEING which marked the passage--the Christed passage."

Why do you not take "the kingdom of God is within you" into account as part of your theology? That phrase demonstrates that the "proof" of God's existence and "coming" will be revealed WITHIN YOU!

Have you read Phoenix Journal #32: I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE?

The only true reality is the inner reality, which is called LIFE, TRUTH, LIGHT. The Kingdom of God is a psychological state. It is not expected, it is present everywhere and nowhere. It is a state of beatitude which cannot be demonstrated by miracles or by scriptures, which offers no promise or reward, but is its own proof, its own miracle and reward.

Again, there are lies in that Bible and Paul's Doctrine is the worst lie of all:

Did I do the things of which I stand accused? Like what? "He looked on them with anger," "He assailed them (him)," "He rebuked him," "He menaced him." And "Finding no fruit on a fig tree, I withered it with my curse that no man should eat fruit of it forever thereafter." And how about this one? "Those who do not do the will of the Father in heaven, "JESUS" WILL DENY AT THE LAST JUDGMENT!" Where are your EARS, friends? What right have I to even BE at YOUR judgment? Much less would I assume to DENY your entry into God's house. And why, indeed, would I destroy a fig tree when it was reasonable that it was out of season or barren? Could it be that MAN misled you and incorrectly projected the tale for your consumption? If they supposedly "crucified" me by the lie, is it not possible that a few other little errors might have slipped through? God gave YOU minds with which to reason, I remind you again and again until I hope you sicken of it.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:41:35 PM

Best regards.

Ugh! Now you hold allegiance to Queen Elizabeth as well as the Pope? If they are not part of the same group, you just might be in big trouble with both of them.

Why I need trouble?

Why do you place such importance on our agreement of something. It's between us.

Why do you think that the Pope is the vicar of Jesus? Since Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan,"
calling Peter the devil, why is it that you want to bow down to the authority of the devil?

Smiley

You need better excuses to exterminate communism wherever it is.

You need better excuses to find science wherever it is.

Best regards.

The only true reality is the inner reality, which is called LIFE, TRUTH, LIGHT. The Kingdom of God is a psychological state. It is not expected, it is present everywhere and nowhere. It is a state of beatitude which cannot be demonstrated by miracles or by scriptures, which offers no promise or reward, but is its own proof, its own miracle and reward.

No.

This is the physical state of a Double Cheeseburger with onions.

Go Yankees! Go!

Shush!

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:46:15 PM

Have you read the bible?

I have only read some bits and pieces; many books are called "Bible", and none of them are completely valid. I see that your interpretation of that Bible is like so:
 "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior".

Actually, that is a deception. The true meaning of what Jesus said is:

"Except through the Christed path of Godness shall ye enter into the Father's Kingdom--and I represented that LIGHT. It mattered not what label I bore as Man--but the Truth within MY BEING which marked the passage--the Christed passage."

Why do you not take "the kingdom of God is within you" into account as part of your theology? That phrase demonstrates that the "proof" of God's existence and "coming" will be revealed WITHIN YOU!

Have you read Phoenix Journal #32: I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE?

Again, there are lies in that Bible and Paul's Doctrine is the worst lie of all:

Did I do the things of which I stand accused? Like what? "He looked on them with anger," "He assailed them (him)," "He rebuked him," "He menaced him." And "Finding no fruit on a fig tree, I withered it with my curse that no man should eat fruit of it forever thereafter." And how about this one? "Those who do not do the will of the Father in heaven, "JESUS" WILL DENY AT THE LAST JUDGMENT!" Where are your EARS, friends? What right have I to even BE at YOUR judgment? Much less would I assume to DENY your entry into God's house. And why, indeed, would I destroy a fig tree when it was reasonable that it was out of season or barren? Could it be that MAN misled you and incorrectly projected the tale for your consumption? If they supposedly "crucified" me by the lie, is it not possible that a few other little errors might have slipped through? God gave YOU minds with which to reason, I remind you again and again until I hope you sicken of it.

I was asking BitNow if he read the bible, not you. I know your thoughts on the bible. But BitNow believes in the Pope, and the Pope supposedly believes in the bible.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:51:47 PM

I was asking BitNow if he read the bible, not you. I know your thoughts on the bible. But BitNow believes in the Pope, and the Pope supposedly believes in the bible.

Thumbs up.

And I'm trying to explain my uncle that faith people do not get over it so easily.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:54:49 PM

As atheists we don't hate religions, religions hate us...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

Best regards.

Why I need trouble?
Now you are telling me you need trouble, and you are asking me why you need it. Sounds like you have enough mental trouble.

Smiley

You need better excuses to exterminate communism wherever it is.

You need better excuses to find science wherever it is.

Best regards.

What does exterminating communism have to do with any of this?

Every community is a form of communism. The Church is communism. Is that what you mean? Do you think I am trying to exterminate the Church? The people would be far better off without the Roman Catholic Papacy.

God is the author of science. Going to the Bible shows us the dividing line between theory and true science. It does it by God speaking to the person who reads the Bible, through what they read.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:58:44 PM

Thumbs up.

And I'm trying to explain my uncle that faith people do not get over it so easily.

Best regards.

Who is the "uncle" in that sentence?
1aguar

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:59:22 PM

Quote from: MMH
Jesus was quite clear on needing to come through Him, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Anyway, I see that your interpretation of that Bible is like so:

Actually, that is a BIG deception. I suggest you discern carefully.

Jesus was quite clear: He pleaded with you not to worship HIM--but that you shall love the Lord thy God...and to love your neighbor as yourself (providing of course, that you could love self).

Quote from: phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/
I said that I would intercede and petition on behalf of you who were ignorant of Truth that you might be shown mercy in your ignorance--I DID NOT POUR FORTH MY BLOOD NOR LIFE THAT YOU SHOULD GET FREE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. NO MAN CAN DO THAT FOR ANOTHER-- NO MAN! EACH WILL ANSWER FOR SELF-- ONLY SELF!
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:00:37 PM

Thumbs up.

Best regards.

Auntie*

That was a typo.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:06:09 PM

Thumbs up.

Best regards.

Auntie*

That was a typo.

Best regards.

Lol.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:09:52 PM

Lol.

Smiley

You are not open to people learning your language, don't get offended if people don't share your same thoughts.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:12:56 PM

Lol.

Cheesy

You are not open to people learning your language, don't get offended if people don't share your same thoughts.

Best regards.

I'm still too busy laughing to be offended, even if I had something to be offended about. But I understand, now, that you are explaining something to your auntie, not your uncle. It just sounded funny to me.

Cheesy

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:14:59 PM

I'm still too busy laughing to be offended, even if I had something to be offended about.

Cheesy

No shit you are not able to respect Authority.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: