Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:44:32 PM

I will say: Why atheists don't know the difference between the religion and spirituality?

What is written in the ancient sacred text and what society want us to think is so different and so wrong! People like you (atheists) should blame the preachers, not the books! I know why you hate religion, because I hate it to, but the difference between religion and God is so different. Smiley

There is only one book in this world who is talking about the creation of the world like nature, animals and humans, creation of the nations and countries and creation of the relationships between you and your people around you... The Bible. The first and the oldest book that is ever written since the first humans first emerges.  This book is not just verified bu our modern science, but also is the most researched book that ever exist.

Every person who read, understand and start to practice the Bible will know the difference between good, bad and relativity. If you think that Islam or Hinduism are other religion that they should exist, then look up in the Bible and see what will happen with this two groups of ''religion''.

The true christian will know the meaning of the word christian, the meaning of the name Christ and will deciphers the meaning of the Revelation (the last book of John in the New Testament). Wink

And, yet, if there happened to be nothing wrong with a particular religion, would religion be needed to tell others about God, Jesus and salvation? Personally, I think that true and right religion would be needed to send out missionaries to preach the Word of God, the Bible.

There are other non-Biblical books and scrolls that were written before the Bible was compiled. There are only a few places in the Bible that may have been taken from writings going back to the time of the Creation - the first two chapters in Genesis.

The only complete book of the Bible that is possibly older that the writings of Moses (the first 5 books of the Bible) is Job. The writings of Moses may contain the oldest writings, even though the vast majority of his stuff was written over 40 years in the mid 1500s BC.

In the spirit of providing a possible look, see http://www.bibleodyssey.org/tools/bible-basics/what-are-the-earliest-versions-and-translations-of-the-bible.aspx. The traditions of the Jews suggest that the best Old Testament (Tanakh) is the one we have today.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:42:41 PM

I dont believe in religion.. but i dont hate it tho.. Let everyone live the life they want

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

I dont believe in religion.. but i dont hate it tho.. Let everyone live the life they want

Hey! That's quite an interesting religion you have there. That dogmatic doctrine of "live and let live" approaches the one in the Bible.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:29:04 PM

I will say: Why atheists don't know the difference between the religion and spirituality?

What is written in the ancient sacred text and what society want us to think is so different and so wrong! People like you (atheists) should blame the preachers, not the books! I know why you hate religion, because I hate it to, but the difference between religion and God is so different. Smiley

There is only one book in this world who is talking about the creation of the world like nature, animals and humans, creation of the nations and countries and creation of the relationships between you and your people around you... The Bible. The first and the oldest book that is ever written since the first humans first emerges.  This book is not just verified bu our modern science, but also is the most researched book that ever exist.

Every person who read, understand and start to practice the Bible will know the difference between good, bad and relativity. If you think that Islam or Hinduism are other religion that they should exist, then look up in the Bible and see what will happen with this two groups of ''religion''.

The true christian will know the meaning of the word christian, the meaning of the name Christ and will deciphers the meaning of the Revelation (the last book of John in the New Testament). Wink

And, yet, if there happened to be nothing wrong with a particular religion, would religion be needed to tell others about God, Jesus and salvation? Personally, I think that true and right religion would be needed to send out missionaries to preach the Word of God, the Bible.

There are other non-Biblical books and scrolls that were written before the Bible was compiled. There are only a few places in the Bible that may have been taken from writings going back to the time of the Creation - the first two chapters in Genesis.

The only complete book of the Bible that is possibly older that the writings of Moses (the first 5 books of the Bible) is Job. The writings of Moses may contain the oldest writings, even though the vast majority of his stuff was written over 40 years in the mid 1500s BC.

In the spirit of providing a possible look, see http://www.bibleodyssey.org/tools/bible-basics/what-are-the-earliest-versions-and-translations-of-the-bible.aspx. The traditions of the Jews suggest that the best Old Testament (Tanakh) is the one we have today.

Smiley

Yeah, your right! The preacher are those who should tech us about the word of God, but do they?

During my research I found that the preachers are those who change the way of how should people look at the Bible. Do you know that 90% people who go in to the church, they never heard about the Bible?

Let's talk about the Matrix now. What do you think, how the the people create this huge system for massive control of the people!? They have read the Bible and change some things in politic system so they can teach people that the true government is chosen by God!

Now about the documents and facts... If you really want to be sure that you holding the document and the fact in your hands, then you must compare them. What I mean is... The first, the oldest and original story of the Bible come from ancient Sumeria. The books of the Bible was found on 22 000 stone tablets who are according to new research are older then 14 000 b.c.e.

You can check that fact if you like! Smiley
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:25:24 PM

Because its lies affect our lives. In democracies, even as bad as ours are, it matters what others believe.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

Smiley

Yeah, your right! The preacher are those who should tech us about the word of God, but do they?

During my research I found that the preachers are those who change the way of how should people look at the Bible. Do you know that 90% people who go in to the church, they never heard about the Bible?

Let's talk about the Matrix now. What do you think, how the the people create this huge system for massive control of the people!? They have read the Bible and change some things in politic system so they can teach people that the true government is chosen by God!

Now about the documents and facts... If you really want to be sure that you holding the document and the fact in your hands, then you must compare them. What I mean is... The first, the oldest and original story of the Bible come from ancient Sumeria. The books of the Bible was found on 22 000 stone tablets who are according to new research are older then 14 000 b.c.e.

If you are talking about 90% of Christian churches, you are wrong. However, there are many faulty preachers, and all people make mistakes at times, even preachers.

Are you under Matrix control when you talk about others controlling people? Do they control you? People who believe in God of the Bible live in peace, even though their controllers do not. Then the controllers die and will face judgment at the resurrection.

There is no documented history beyond about 4,500 to 5,000 years ago. Nobody knows about history beyond that. Carbon dating is not accurate and cannot be trusted. The only thing you are trusting when you believe things like 14,000 BC is the delusions of other people. So, you have faith in things that are suppositions. Why not believe the eye-witness reports of the Bible?

I check facts daily. I check the Bible where the facts exist.

Smiley

nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:29:33 PM

because atheists don't like people whom too fanatic with their own religion and don't appreciate other religion and want all of people (especially for atheists) to follow their religion

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:05:24 PM

Do you know that 90% people who go in to the church, they never heard about the Bible?
I find this hard to believe.
I think what you mean is 90% of those in church ignore what's in the bible and just do their own thing.
That's much more believable.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:36:33 PM

because atheists don't like people whom too fanatic with their own religion and don't appreciate other religion and want all of people (especially for atheists) to follow their religion

See, that's the difference with atheists. Atheists have a religion that just doesn't care.

The other religions want to convert people so that people have a better life here, and in most cases, a better life in the next life.

It isn't that atheists don't have religion. They just don't have religion that is anywhere near the truth.

Oh, who cares. It isn't the job of religious people to keep atheists from committing suicide with their religion. Let 'em go. They have all the chance in the world to change. But if they want to remain in their willful ignorance, let 'em.

Smiley

sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:51:48 PM

Do you know that 90% people who go in to the church, they never heard about the Bible?
I find this hard to believe.
I think what you mean is 90% of those in church ignore what's in the bible and just do their own thing.
That's much more believable.

Both ways are a bit farfetched. These are just numbers someone has pulled out of their ass and there's no way to fully explain this in the form of statistics.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:50:47 AM

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:56:35 AM

It is BECAUSE many people of 'religious belief" CAN NOT in fact respect the differing beliefs of others which causes the problem.
And even when egregious actions do not take place, just by the fact that so many "religious people" condemn and judge others around them, and make every effort to alienate from family, government, and church, and other societal institutions, those who "believe differently" this itself brings too much unnecessary pain and suffering to innocent people
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

It is BECAUSE many people of 'religious belief" CAN NOT in fact respect the differing beliefs of others which causes the problem.
And even when egregious actions do not take place, just by the fact that so many "religious people" condemn and judge others around them, and make every effort to alienate from family, government, and church, and other societal institutions, those who "believe differently" this itself brings too much unnecessary pain and suffering to innocent people

People shouldn't respect the beliefs of others if they are opposed to those beliefs.

People should respect other people no matter what beliefs they have.

If the beliefs of some harm others, the others should destroy the some if necessary, without disrespecting them.

Everybody makes judgments about many things all the time... except when they are asleep. Sleep is the method that the body uses to refresh the decision-making processes.

Nobody condemns anyone except in the cases where they carry out their condemnation. Many people suggest condemnation of others, but have mercy when it is time to carry out the condemnation.

Is your post^^ doing the exact thing that it seems to be condemning?

Smiley

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:21:40 PM

Cause ppl are always scared of what they dont understand and hate what frighten them. It is simple as that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:22:28 PM

Cause ppl are always scared of what they dont understand and hate what frighten them. It is simple as that.

And that's why people are afraid to die. And they should be afraid to die. Why? Because finding the way to eternal life that religion provides, can literally save one from being spiritually torn to shreds over an eternity of time following his death and resurrection.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:22:23 PM

Smiley

If you are talking about 90% of Christian churches, you are wrong. However, there are many faulty preachers, and all people make mistakes at times, even preachers.

Are you under Matrix control when you talk about others controlling people? Do they control you? People who believe in God of the Bible live in peace, even though their controllers do not. Then the controllers die and will face judgment at the resurrection.

There is no documented history beyond about 4,500 to 5,000 years ago. Nobody knows about history beyond that. Carbon dating is not accurate and cannot be trusted. The only thing you are trusting when you believe things like 14,000 BC is the delusions of other people. So, you have faith in things that are suppositions. Why not believe the eye-witness reports of the Bible?

Smiley

You definitely didn't understand me... Okay, I will give some short review about one movie (The Matrix) and then I would love to read you words again:

- In the first part of the movie, the scene where Morpheus talk with Neo for the first time, the next scene is when someone is knocking on the door. When Neo open the door he will notice the White Rabbit tattoo on the girl's shoulder or the wormhole where he will enter after he swallow the red pill. The second detail is when Morpheus shows Neo what is The Matrix or what is The Material World, where you can see but you can't really feel that. The third detail is when he shows the name of the ship. Do you remember what was written before the name? It's written: MARK 3, No. 11 - Gospel of Mark, chapter 3, verse 11! - According to that verse in the Bible, Neo is a metaphor of Christ consciousness. The fourth detail is when Neo goes to the Oracle... She told him: Being The One is like your in love! Did he believe in that? The fifth detail, who is Trinity or should I ask what is behind the name? = The Holy Trinity; The Symbol of Love! Did they fall in love each other? The sixth detail is agent Smith. The superhuman robot, who want to enter in Zion and destroy the city. Seventh detail, the name of the city: Zion or as you can see in the Old Testament, Zion is the Holy Mountain or Holy City!

- In the second part, after a lot of fight in the movie, Neo finally enter in the building and meet the Architect of the Matrix. Do you remember what he told to Neo in that conversation..? That hi is the sixth version of The One who enter in this room, but unlike the others he is different, and you know why? Because he fell in love and he can fell that for the first time. That's why he save Trinity and Zion in the same time!

- In the third part, is the final battle! Agent Smith try to enter Zion and become like them, Enlightened! But Neo and Trinity sacrifice their lives to destroy The Humans/Machines World, end the war and restore the balance on earth!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:20:44 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You definitely didn't understand me... Okay, I will give some short review about one movie (The Matrix) and then I would love to read you words again:

- In the first part of the movie, the scene where Morpheus talk with Neo for the first time, the next scene is when someone is knocking on the door. When Neo open the door he will notice the White Rabbit tattoo on the girl's shoulder or the wormhole where he will enter after he swallow the red pill. The second detail is when Morpheus shows Neo what is The Matrix or what is The Material World, where you can see but you can't really feel that. The third detail is when he shows the name of the ship. Do you remember what was written before the name? It's written: MARK 3, No. 11 - Gospel of Mark, chapter 3, verse 11! - According to that verse in the Bible, Neo is a metaphor of Christ consciousness. The fourth detail is when Neo goes to the Oracle... She told him: Being The One is like your in love! Did he believe in that? The fifth detail, who is Trinity or should I ask what is behind the name? = The Holy Trinity; The Symbol of Love! Did they fall in love each other? The sixth detail is agent Smith. The superhuman robot, who want to enter in Zion and destroy the city. Seventh detail, the name of the city: Zion or as you can see in the Old Testament, Zion is the Holy Mountain or Holy City!

- In the second part, after a lot of fight in the movie, Neo finally enter in the building and meet the Architect of the Matrix. Do you remember what he told to Neo in that conversation..? That hi is the sixth version of The One who enter in this room, but unlike the others he is different, and you know why? Because he fell in love and he can fell that for the first time. That's why he save Trinity and Zion in the same time!

- In the third part, is the final battle! Agent Smith try to enter Zion and become like them, Enlightened! But Neo and Trinity sacrifice their lives to destroy The Humans/Machines World, end the war and restore the balance on earth!

Symbolism is a great and wonderful thing. The Bible is full of symbolism.

The Matrix and Yoga probably have lots of symbolism in them. But they don't have the one thing necessary for salvation.

Unlike Yoga and The Matrix, the Bible has direct information right along with the symbolism.

Enjoy The Matrix. Build some of your physical and mental prowess with Yoga. But go to the Bible for eternal life.

Smiley

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:16:12 PM

Enjoy The Matrix. Build some of your physical and mental prowess with Yoga. But go to the Bible for eternal life.

Smiley

You are allready blessed with eternal life. No-one on earth has the power to grant or restrict that based upon religious conditions. To believe is sometimes to fail to see that point because a book allready provides an acceptable awnser to cover your conscious. This is perfectly fine when it soothes a man from his worries but needs to be stopped when it turns into a pissingcontest with other religions, or worse.

All religions squelch the mind, some minds tho have not developed a sense to see that as unfit. And in those cases it isn't unfit at all: minds in need of guidance should be given guidance, in whatever form. A church is a good start but using your mind indepently is where it should finish.

Maybe not in this lifetime, then surely in the next.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:44:09 PM

Smiley

You are allready blessed with eternal life. No-one on earth has the power to grant or restrict that based upon religious conditions. To believe is sometimes to fail to see that point because a book allready provides an acceptable awnser to cover your conscious. This is perfectly fine when it soothes a man from his worries but needs to be stopped when it turns into a pissingcontest with other religions, or worse.

All religions squelch the mind, some minds tho have not developed a sense to see that as unfit. And in those cases it isn't unfit at all: minds in need of guidance should be given guidance, in whatever form. A church is a good start but using your mind indepently is where it should finish.

Maybe not in this lifetime, then surely in the next.

Okay, we have a difference of religious beliefs.

If Jesus were simply a man, He could do nothing. The facts of the miracles that He did, along with His resurrection and ascension show that He is God as well as man. That is why only He can offer salvation. If we could do it ourselves, we would. But we don't because we can't.

Smiley

EDIT: The mind of mankind is flawed. It can never come to the correct conclusions on its own.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:36:07 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 11:36:19 AM by RJX

Okay, we have a difference of religious beliefs.

If Jesus were simply a man, He could do nothing. The facts of the miracles that He did, along with His resurrection and ascension show that He is God as well as man. That is why only He can offer salvation. If we could do it ourselves, we would. But we don't because we can't.

Smiley

EDIT: The mind of mankind is flawed. It can never come to the correct conclusions on its own.

We are all potential Jesuses. You too. By-proxy-salvation puts a restraint on a man like a stable to a horse: there is some room to walk around but you the horse relies on someone else to open the gate. What happens when the horse realizes whats on the other side of the gate, or learns himself to open the gate? Salvation is a heavy word but I do think we are all capable of developing our senses to a level where we function like the angels themsleves, and open the next dimensions to all mankind, indeed: heaven on earth, or actually heaven-everything, everywhere all at once.

Anyone telling you that's blasphemous has a hidden agenda. I think Jesus would agree, or at least aprove Wink

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: