Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 02:54:51 PM

Here's how. You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead after His crucifixion. Because of this, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Change your belief, before the mercy of God runs out for you, and you die the everlasting death in Hell.

Smiley

You are not listening me: we didn't agreed on the Old Testament (atheism is a capital sin), how can we agree on the New Testament (the Life of Jesus Christ) if we didn't agree on the Old Testament first?

Atheism is a religion. It's just the belief that no God exists. Any person claiming to be athirst and hate religion is being very hypocritical.  

Are they human beings?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Atheism is a religion. It's just the belief that no God exists. Any person claiming to be athirst and hate religion is being very hypocritical.  

Yes.

A person that says, "I am an atheist," and then never talks or thinks about it again, isn't a very good atheist. Likewise, a person who says, " I belong to XXXXXX religion," and then never takes part in the religion, is not really part of that religion.

The point? The more an atheist pushes the idea of atheism, the more he makes it to be a religion for himself.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:03:19 PM

Here's how. You don't even believe that Jesus arose from the dead after His crucifixion. Because of this, you are just as bad as the atheists.

Change your belief, before the mercy of God runs out for you, and you die the everlasting death in Hell.

Smiley

You are not listening me: we didn't agreed on the Old Testament (atheism is a capital sin), how can we agree on the New Testament (the Life of Jesus Christ) if we didn't agree on the Old Testament first?

Are they human beings?

Best regards.

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Since you don't believe in Jesus' resurrection, how can I even talk to you? You are just as human or unhuman as the atheists.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 03:07:41 PM

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Since you don't believe in Jesus' resurrection, how can I even talk to you? You are just as human or unhuman as the atheists.

Smiley

That's a thread about atheism not about the New Testament.

Your post is OT.

If you want to talk to the new Testament open your own thread.

I'm talking about the atheism and you need to respect them before coming to an agreement on what to do with them and what to do not.

That's what I'm saying: don't respect them and you will be far better off.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:26:10 PM

You are not listening me. Here's how we can discuss the N.T.  Did Jesus arise from the dead? Yes or no.

Smiley

That's a thread about atheism not about the New Testament.

Your post is OT.

If you want to talk to the new Testament open your own thread.

I'm talking about the atheism and you need to respect them before coming to an agreement on what to do with them and what to do not.

That's what I'm saying: don't respect them and you will be far better off.

Best regards.

Blah, blah, blah.

All you are doing is showing that you agree that you are just as bad as the atheists, or worse.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 03:32:51 PM

Blah, blah, blah.

All you are doing is showing that you agree that you are just as bad as the atheists, or worse.

Smiley

All you are doing is showing that you agree you have a problem with Authority.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:39:31 PM

Yes.

A person that says, "I am an atheist," and then never talks or thinks about it again, isn't a very good atheist. Likewise, a person who says, " I belong to XXXXXX religion," and then never takes part in the religion, is not really part of that religion.

The point? The more an atheist pushes the idea of atheism, the more he makes it to be a religion for himself.

Smiley

Yea, might be true fo the majority of the atheist's but not for all .
I dont go and convince people to become atheist,
but those religious people do the bullshitting everywhere.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:53:02 PM

Yes.

Smiley

Since all the world hangs on religon, because almost all the people in the worls are religous in some way, people must be bullshit, right?

Grin

Inkvor

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:06:37 PM

Yes.

Smiley

Since all the world hangs on religon, because almost all the people in the worls are religous in some way, people must be bullshit, right?

Grin
YES, majority doesn't makes something right or wrong ,it just proves the strength and the most probable outcome .
people are bullshit and will be bullshit unless they unchain their mind and get out of their believing .
no need to sensastionalize your view's, let people create their own.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

Grin
YES, majority doesn't makes something right or wrong ,it just proves the strength and the most probable outcome .
people are bullshit and will be bullshit unless they unchain their mind and get out of their believing .

That's against efficiency.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:17:06 PM

Yes.

Smiley

Grin

Getting out of the believing is BS, as well. How do we know? We know because the complexity of the universe is proving that finding facts is way more difficult than we had thought. If it were not difficult, science would have found a way to allow us to live for a thousand years by now.

Instead of focusing on facts, science has turned to emphasizing theories that are not facts, and making them appear to be facts. This has turned even science into a religion.

If I happen to sensationalize some facts, this doesn't mean that others can't create thier own views. I don't have any control over whatever views other people have.

Perhaps you should stop sensationalizing your view that my supposed sensationalizing of some facts is changing peoples' views.

Smiley

Inkvor

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:37:28 PM

If I happen to sensationalize some facts, this doesn't mean that others can't create thier own views. I don't have any control over whatever views other people have.

Smiley
on the first place it was not that direct to you . But yes ,people who are sensationalizing always try to convince the people they are speaking to and in the worst case the guy forget's what he thinks or likes and ends up more religious and uncreative ,of course the grown up or enough sensible guys dont take it seriously and just let it pass away and they are less than 0.001% of the total population.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:42:30 PM

Getting out of the believing is BS, as well. How do we know? We know because the complexity of the universe is proving that finding facts is way more difficult than we had thought. If it were not difficult, science would have found a way to allow us to live for a thousand years by now.

Instead of focusing on facts, science has turned to emphasizing theories that are not facts, and making them appear to be facts. This has turned even science into a religion.

Perhaps you should stop sensationalizing your view that my supposed sensationalizing of some facts is changing peoples' views.

Smiley

I'm with you BADecker, but you have a problem with Authority and I have a problem with my auntie.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

Smiley

I'm with you BADecker, but you have a problem with Authority and I have a problem with my auntie.

Best regards.

And you have a problem with understanding what authority is. Wake up and see that authority rests first with God, and then with anyone else as long as he doesn't harm somebody or damage the other person's property.

You are entirely welcome to make a Pope to be your leader. You have the authority to do that. But I don't have to. As a man, God gave me authority as strong as any other man or Pope, as long as neither of us harms the other or damages the property of the other.

Wake up.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:51:50 PM

Smiley

Best regards.

Who is your auntie and what is the problem?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:03:57 PM

If that's a problem, the problem is non-believers (atheists - atheism).

I thought this was pretty clear.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:27:15 PM

If that's a problem, the problem is non-believers (atheists - atheism).

I thought this was pretty clear.

Best regards.

You are pretty good translating without using a translator. But try using one. You didn't answer the question.

Bing translator http://www.bing.com/translator/.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:31:20 PM

You are pretty good translating without using a translator. But try using one. You didn't answer the question.

Smiley

What's the problem now?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:35:05 PM

Smiley

What's the problem now?

Best regards.

No problems. You didn't answer the question MakingMoneyHoney asked. That's all.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:38:14 PM

Smiley

What's the problem now?

Best regards.

No problems. You didn't answer the question MakingMoneyHoney asked. That's all.

Smiley

I took his response to mean auntie = atheists, for some reason.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: