Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:58:51 PM

Atheism is a belief system, religion, philosophy, and lifestyle.

No, that doesn't describe atheism at all. See the link above.

That is quick description of atheism.

No, it isn't.

Other than not believing in God(s),

Again, untrue. To make the idea even simpler: atheists *don't care* about gods.

You are saying atheist are stupid (and they don't care about Science) as Science comes from the Fear of God.

That is why they must die.

None of this statement follows from the previous statement. Did you quote the wrong post?

Atheists have common hate and emptiness inside them.

Is this different to religious people? Are you saying that *no* religious people hate things? How about Satanists?

Is saying that a theist view is superior of an atheist view.

Think as an example to freemasonry: they don't believe in the same God as Christians but they do believe in a superior beings.

You cannot be a freemason if you are an atheist.

... um?

As for having "emptiness inside them", what does that mean? is it a metaphysical construct of some sort? I don't feel empty, and physically I know I'm not empty.

It means they are STUPID.

Science comes form the Fear of God.
"18 Fearing the Lord is Wisdom’s crowning garland,
sprouting forth peace and restorative health.
19 She rained down skill and insightful knowledge,
and she raised up the reputation of those who held on to her.
"
- Sir 1:18

Again, you're not making any kind of argument here. You quote a post, make an an unrelated comment, and then you make an unrelated quote from an unnamed book.

You find my lack of faith disturbing, eh? You come off sounding like someone who has schizophrenia, and if that's the case I'll apologise to you when you're taking your medication again.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:18:39 PM

Atheism is a belief system, religion, philosophy, and lifestyle.

No, that doesn't describe atheism at all. See the link above.

That is quick description of atheism.

No, it isn't.

Other than not believing in God(s),

Again, untrue. To make the idea even simpler: atheists *don't care* about gods.

You are saying atheist are stupid (and they don't care about Science) as Science comes from the Fear of God.

That is why they must die.

None of this statement follows from the previous statement. Did you quote the wrong post?

Atheists have common hate and emptiness inside them.

Is this different to religious people? Are you saying that *no* religious people hate things? How about Satanists?

Is saying that a theist view is superior of an atheist view.

Think as an example to freemasonry: they don't believe in the same God as Christians but they do believe in a superior beings.

You cannot be a freemason if you are an atheist.

... um?

As for having "emptiness inside them", what does that mean? is it a metaphysical construct of some sort? I don't feel empty, and physically I know I'm not empty.

It means they are STUPID.

Science comes form the Fear of God.
"18 Fearing the Lord is Wisdom’s crowning garland,
sprouting forth peace and restorative health.
19 She rained down skill and insightful knowledge,
and she raised up the reputation of those who held on to her.
"
- Sir 1:18

Again, you're not making any kind of argument here. You quote a post, make an an unrelated comment, and then you make an unrelated quote from an unnamed book.

You find my lack of faith disturbing, eh? You come off sounding like someone who has schizophrenia, and if that's the case I'll apologise to you when you're taking your medication again.

I know: you are gay.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

I don't think they do. In fact many of the atheists i met are very open minded about religion. They actually respect religious people. So no, they don't hate religion. They just don't believe in it.
Open-minded to what?

Regardless, the terms do not represent comparable things or concepts.

Atheism simply means a disbelief in deities. It is not a belief system, religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. Other than not believing in God(s), Atheists have nothing else in common

Except that when you Google or DuckDuckGo search on "atheism religion" you get all kinds of sites that show that atheism is essentially a religion. Of course, you get other sites that deny such. But when you do the comparison yourself, you'll see that there isn't much, if any, difference between what it takes to make a religion and the thing that atheism is.

In other words, atheism is a religion that is different from most formal religions in two major ways:
1. They express that there is no god/God;
2. They often express that they are not a religion.

Smiley

Can you define what you mean by "religion"? I'd always thought it included -- by necessity -- a belief in a god, but you don't seem to think this is true?

There are dictionaries all over the place. A couple of online dictionaries are found here http://dictionary.reference.com/ and here http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/.

You might also try Wikipedia here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion.

Smiley

From Wikipedia then:

"A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence."

This is not atheism. Atheism is not a belief, it's a lack of belief. It's not a belief in not-God, it's just a position that gods and god belief systems are irrlevant. I don't have to believe, I just have to ignore it like I ignore much in life that I find irrelevant.

Analogously, I don't have any beliefs about flamingoes. They may or may not exist but I don't really mind either way, they're irrelevant to me -- just like the many gods that in which people claim to believe.

I think it best to let atheists speak for themselves so here's a link for you straight from the horses mouth, so to speak: https://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism

From that link:
"Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion. Two commonly used retorts to the nonsense that atheism is a religion are: 1) If atheism is a religion then bald is a hair color, and 2) If atheism is a religion then health is a disease. A new one introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If atheism is a religion, then abstinence is a sexual position."

From the simple standpoint, neither atheism, nor theism are religions. But consider this example of science.

To the hard-working, professional scientist, one who delves into the depths of finding knowledge about the workings of nature, science is a simple thing. To him science amounts to, "What is there? and how do I find it out and the why's of it?"

To the simple scientist or to the layman, Science includes all the engineering and the usage of things developed from the engineering.

In the same way, theism is religion at the same time it is not religion, and so is atheism... and just about anything that people live in their lives, including the public understanding of science. Why? Because there is little knowledge, and much belief that people live by.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:08:10 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 06:56:42 AM by Gimpeline

I don't think they do. In fact many of the atheists i met are very open minded about religion. They actually respect religious people. So no, they don't hate religion. They just don't believe in it.
Open-minded to what?

Atheism simply means a disbelief in deities. It is not a belief system, religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. Other than not believing in God(s), Atheists have nothing else in common

Except that when you Google or DuckDuckGo search on "atheism religion" you get all kinds of sites that show that atheism is essentially a religion. Of course, you get other sites that deny such. But when you do the comparison yourself, you'll see that there isn't much, if any, difference between what it takes to make a religion and the thing that atheism is.

In other words, atheism is a religion that is different from most formal religions in two major ways:

Smiley

Can you define what you mean by "religion"? I'd always thought it included -- by necessity -- a belief in a god, but you don't seem to think this is true?

There are dictionaries all over the place. A couple of online dictionaries are found here http://dictionary.reference.com/ and here http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/.

Smiley

From Wikipedia then:

"A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence."

This is not atheism. Atheism is not a belief, it's a lack of belief. It's not a belief in not-God, it's just a position that gods and god belief systems are irrlevant. I don't have to believe, I just have to ignore it like I ignore much in life that I find irrelevant.

Analogously, I don't have any beliefs about flamingoes. They may or may not exist but I don't really mind either way, they're irrelevant to me -- just like the many gods that in which people claim to believe.

I think it best to let atheists speak for themselves so here's a link for you straight from the horses mouth, so to speak: https://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism

From that link:
"Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion. Two commonly used retorts to the nonsense that atheism is a religion are: 1) If atheism is a religion then bald is a hair color, and 2) If atheism is a religion then health is a disease. A new one introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If atheism is a religion, then abstinence is a sexual position."

From the simple standpoint, neither atheism, nor theism are religions. But consider this example of science.

To the hard-working, professional scientist, one who delves into the depths of finding knowledge about the workings of nature, science is a simple thing. To him science amounts to, "What is there? and how do I find it out and the why's of it?"

To the simple scientist or to the layman, Science includes all the engineering and the usage of things developed from the engineering.

In the same way, theism is religion at the same time it is not religion, and so is atheism... and just about anything that people live in their lives, including the public understanding of science. Why? Because there is little knowledge, and much belief that people live by.

Smiley

The big difference is that while the science guy is trying to find the answer by looking at the evidence, religion say they have the answer in their book and tries to fit the evidence to it. If it doesn't fit, religion doesn't change it's view to fit the evidence like science do, they just say. " it doesn't fit what the book says, so it can't be true"
That's why the evolution theory has changed over the years after Darwin while it dosen't matter how many times its proven that snakes don't have vocal cords, the talking snake theory is still unchanged
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:02:44 AM

Open-minded to what?

Smiley

Smiley

From Wikipedia then:

From that link:

Smiley

The big difference is that while the science guy is trying to find the answer by looking at the evidence, religion say they have the answer in their book and tries to fit the evidence to it. If it doesn't fit, religion doesn't change it's view to fit the evidence like science do, they just say. " it doesn't fit what the book says, so it can't be true"

Religions say that they have the answers to the things that they have the answers to. For example. The Bible tells about the creation of the universe. But it doesn't talk about every blade of grass, or mention every person by name who will ever exist.

Science doesn't have much evidence about the creation (or whatever science tries to suggest takes creation's place). But they talk about it like they know what it is all about. For example, if the Big Bang ever happened, nobody knows, and any scientist could postulate a hundred other things that might take the place of the Big Bang.

Yet, science can investigate many of the blades of grass that religion doesn't talk about individually. And, science can investigate many of the people, both living and dead, that religion only suggests might have existed.

People in both religion and science exaggerate what they know and understand, at times. Yet there are few things in religious writings that express the facts that science finds out as clearly as science does.

One of the things that science and the Christian religion agree on is the fact that God exists. Some of the people in both, science and the Christian religion, suggest that God doesn't exist. The point is this. Pure science mostly expresses little, tiny facts. Pure religion expresses believable doctrine.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:35:58 AM

Open-minded to what?

Smiley

Smiley

From Wikipedia then:

From that link:

Smiley

Religions say that they have the answers to the things that they have the answers to. For example. The Bible tells about the creation of the universe. But it doesn't talk about every blade of grass, or mention every person by name who will ever exist.

Science doesn't have much evidence about the creation (or whatever science tries to suggest takes creation's place). But they talk about it like they know what it is all about. For example, if the Big Bang ever happened, nobody knows, and any scientist could postulate a hundred other things that might take the place of the Big Bang.

Yet, science can investigate many of the blades of grass that religion doesn't talk about individually. And, science can investigate many of the people, both living and dead, that religion only suggests might have existed.

People in both religion and science exaggerate what they know and understand, at times. Yet there are few things in religious writings that express the facts that science finds out as clearly as science does.

One of the things that science and the Christian religion agree on is the fact that God exists. Some of the people in both, science and the Christian religion, suggest that God doesn't exist. The point is this. Pure science mostly expresses little, tiny facts. Pure religion expresses believable doctrine.

Smiley
 Because Christians should not marvel about these things, that is what I read in the bible.  Bible is just a metaphorical guideline of history, morals lessons, and faith. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:12:39 PM

Smiley

Smiley
 Because Christians should not marvel about these things, that is what I read in the bible.  Bible is just a metaphorical guideline of history, morals lessons, and faith. 

You really need to go back and check out, in depth, the things of the Bible, its history, now it came into being, and the strength of it. The faith of the Bible is in Jesus Christ, for the salvation of mankind. What is salvation? We live for a hundred years, maybe, if we happen to be strong. Then we die.

There will be a resurrection of both, the righteous and the unrighteous. The righteous will go to a wonderful, glorious, new life with God. The unrighteous will go to an everlasting death... everlasting because it takes a soul an eternity to die.

What's the difference between the righteous and the unrighteous? Their faith in Jesus-God, the Christ, for salvation to eternal life rather than eternal death. The Bible is the only place you find written info about this.

Smiley

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:57:58 PM

I think in a lot of cases where hatred is a factor for atheists, it's not so much a hatred of "religion as a concept" as a hatred for people who use religion as an excuse to abuse people who believe differently from the doctrine they believe in. Remember, Catholics follow the religion that prosecuted Galileo for spreading his new theory of heliocentrism, which went against the prevailing doctrine of the time. They burned people who were accused of being witches. If you're an atheist in an overtly religious community and people generally know about it, you're going to get anything from people who harass you to convert and "save your soul" to outright death threats.
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:43:36 PM

I dont hate religion but I only dislike some religion practices which are so unfair and ancient. How do you kill someone because he or she doesn't believe in what you believe in. There is a certain religion in my community whereby no one is allowed to go to hospital or take medicine. A woman watches her own son die in pain but cant take him to hospital because her religion doesn't allow that. a lot of people having polio just because their parents were against immunization and a lot more beliefs. Surely?? this is horrible and I dont think God himself would forgive them. I dont hate religion, I dislike it and their acts, Thanks
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:46:19 PM

I dont hate religion but I only dislike some religion practices which are so unfair and ancient. How do you kill someone because he or she doesn't believe in what you believe in. There is a certain religion in my community whereby no one is allowed to go to hospital or take medicine. A woman watches her own son die in pain but cant take him to hospital because her religion doesn't allow that. a lot of people having polio just because their parents were against immunization and a lot more beliefs. Surely?? this is horrible and I dont think God himself would forgive them. I dont hate religion, I dislike it and their acts, Thanks

That was God giving the example.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

The problem is with men not God.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:43:39 PM

Best regards.

A quote for both of you. This is by Mahatma Gandhi and kind of amplifies your words a bit.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:09:35 PM

Best regards.

A quote for both of you. This is by Mahatma Gandhi and kind of amplifies your words a bit.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

The thing Gandhi didn't understand is, Christians who are true believers in Christ, even though they commit a lot of crime and are slapped around by God for it, will ultimately be saved. Gandhi will be damned unless he had the belief in the salvation of Jesus, thereby being a true Christian.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Best regards.

Ditto ^^.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

I think in a lot of cases where hatred is a factor for atheists, it's not so much a hatred of "religion as a concept" as a hatred for people who use religion as an excuse to abuse people who believe differently from the doctrine they believe in. Remember, Catholics follow the religion that prosecuted Galileo for spreading his new theory of heliocentrism, which went against the prevailing doctrine of the time. They burned people who were accused of being witches. If you're an atheist in an overtly religious community and people generally know about it, you're going to get anything from people who harass you to convert and "save your soul" to outright death threats.

The point isn't how much or how little sinning people do. The point is whther or not they are saved or damned.

God doesn't want sinning.  But the people who believe in Jesus salvation will be saved, no matter how much sinning they do. And the people who do NOT believe in Jesus salvation will NOT be saved, no matter how innocent they are... because they are not perfect, and God requires perfection, and Jesus is perfection offered to all by faith.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 07:11:21 PM

Best regards.

Are you atheist?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:24:28 AM

The point isn't how much or how little sinning people do. The point is whther or not they are saved or damned.

God doesn't want sinning.  But the people who believe in Jesus salvation will be saved, no matter how much sinning they do. And the people who do NOT believe in Jesus salvation will NOT be saved, no matter how innocent they are... because they are not perfect, and God requires perfection, and Jesus is perfection offered to all by faith.

Smiley

no offense but not all Christians believe that.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:31:05 AM

Some people they even believe in men.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:27:39 PM

I will say: Why atheists don't know the difference between the religion and spirituality?

What is written in the ancient sacred text and what society want us to think is so different and so wrong! People like you (atheists) should blame the preachers, not the books! I know why you hate religion, because I hate it to, but the difference between religion and God is so different. Smiley

There is only one book in this world who is talking about the creation of the world like nature, animals and humans, creation of the nations and countries and creation of the relationships between you and your people around you... The Bible. The first and the oldest book that is ever written since the first humans first emerges.  This book is not just verified bu our modern science, but also is the most researched book that ever exist.

Every person who read, understand and start to practice the Bible will know the difference between good, bad and relativity. If you think that Islam or Hinduism are other religion that they should exist, then look up in the Bible and see what will happen with this two groups of ''religion''.

The true christian will know the meaning of the word christian, the meaning of the name Christ and will deciphers the meaning of the Revelation (the last book of John in the New Testament). Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:19:41 PM

The point isn't how much or how little sinning people do. The point is whether or not they are saved or damned.

Smiley

No offense taken. You are right, at least in part.

What or who is a Christian? The dictionaries give various meanings to the word "Christian." However, we probably wouldn't have such a word if there had been no Jesus Christ. But if the word existed without Jesus, it would probably pertain to the promised Messiah of the Jews, Who they have almost given up on because they don't believe in Jesus and they don't see anyone else who could be the Messiah.

If by Christian one means a believer in Jesus of the New Testament, and at the same time this Christian does not understand salvation by faith in Jesus work on the cross and resurrection, he has a very weak understanding of the Christ.

The point is, nobody can be saved without the salvation of Jesus, the Christ. Why not? Because God requires perfection, and even if a person never sinned, there would be genetic imperfection handed down from his parents.

Thus, a real Christian (not one who only says he is) is one who believes in Jesus for salvation in the coming resurrection. Why? Because that is what the Christ is all about. To see it, all one need do is read the New Testament, the only place from which basic info about Jesus Christ is derived. Either you believe all of it, or you are not really believing any of it.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:23:57 PM

Some people they even believe in men.

Best regards.

Atheists say that they believe in men.

When do they say it? They say it by inferring it, when they take authority on themselves and say that there is no God.

When they say that there is no God, they are making themselves out to be greater than God, because they do not factually know that there is no God. In fact, all of nature shouts that a God far greater than mankind exists.

Because of this, atheists believe in man as God. So, they believe in mankind and men.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: