Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:12:57 AM

Because atheists are people without religion... They don't necessarily hate it, they just don't care about it.

Atheism, the religion of non-religion. At least Buddhists recognize that their atheistic religion is a religion.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:15:04 AM

These religious threads are always an eye opener for me, after so many myths have been put to rest over the centuries people still cling to their religions. It's fascinating.

Yep. Atheism religion and science religion have been around for thousands of years. As people become weaker in their ability to think (through natural devolution), science and atheism fiction grows.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:19:44 AM

These religious threads are always an eye opener for me, after so many myths have been put to rest over the centuries people still cling to their religions. It's fascinating.

Yep. Atheism religion and science religion have been around for thousands of years. As people become weaker in their ability to think (through natural devolution), science and atheism fiction grows.

Smiley

Atheism fiction,  I like that lol.  You should be more open minded my friend.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:12:39 AM

Smiley

Atheism fiction,  I like that lol.  You should be more open minded my friend.

Being open minded is what helped me find out that atheism is a fictional religion. Didn't you see my response to one of your posts on the previous page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13289691#msg13289691 ?

Then there is all the irrefutable stuff MakingMoneyHoney points out, right in this thread, at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13261362#msg13261362.

It truly is time to be open minded.

Smiley

nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:12:13 AM

the core of atheism is to reject the existence of god and i dont think they have to hate religion in order to uphold his belief, atheist thinks religious people , or the people who follow any religion are in a illusion  filled existence while religious people thinks that atheists are delusional  Grin

and for the fact that many religion accept atheism like for example Hinduism , Buddhism , Jain etc 

still do you think that atheists hate religion Wink
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:19:23 AM

Being open minded is what helped me find out that atheism is a fictional religion. Didn't you see my response to one of your posts on the previous page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13289691#msg13289691 ?

You apologised for calling atheism a religion already - the relevant post is quoted below. Did you already forget that, or are you making things up?

Most of what you post here is just your opinion back up with nonsense. Perhaps you could start bringing logic to your arguments? I would certainly take you seriously if you did.

I suppose we could argue. But that would be unprofitable.

Argument is usually profitable, if both sides are willing to listen.

When you Google or DuckDuckGo search on "atheism religion," you get many sites. Some suggest that atheism is a religion and some suggest that it is not.

Neither Google nor DuckDuckGo are authorities on the subject of atheism. Try an atheist site instead.

The point is, if atheism is NOT a religion, it is so extremely close to being a religion,

No. Really really no. That's not atheism at all.

that there is little to divide the two. A sampling of sites that suggest atheism is a religion, why, and how:

http://creation.com/atheism-a-religion

http://www.strangenotions.com/is-atheism-a-religion/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/atheism-is-a-religion/

Smiley
None of these links describe atheism.

So would you be happy to let atheists define religion? I think not. The links you supply are all religious in nature. How about you find an atheist site that describes atheism as a religion?

None of us disbelieve in god, we just don't care. Gods are irrelevant to the way we live.

I'm sorry. I apologize. I didn't really realize.

Smiley

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:25:52 AM

It is as I explained. Two + 2 never equals 4 because there are no two that are exactly like any other two. However, for simple, life-living, practical purposes, 2 + 2 = 4 works well, even though it is flawed in its perfection. The further we get into precise math regarding the operations of the fundamentals of the universe, the further we get away from correct understanding about things.

Being dependent on math for the complex things of the univers will ultimately present a false picture of what the universe is all about.

Jesus is God. He knows each "1" for the individual value that it is.

Smiley

Sadly BADecker, here you are also wrong. If I want to know how many birds there are in a cage I don't need to know what kind they are, just that they are birds. It doesn't matter that they are not all the same bird, or even the same kind of bird.

Or if I have two stones and you give me two stones. I want to know "how many stones do I have", but you seem to want to know"How many stones do I have that are identical to the first stone?". In the first case the answer is "four", and in the second case the answer is "none".

The answers, of course, depend on which categories you want to count, and so your statement that "2 + 2 != 4" is incorrect and the rest of your argument can safely be ignored.

Should I even do this?

Even do what?

Birds in a cage are symbols to you, even if you see them. The word bird is a symbol. In your mind, the idea of two birds, that is, 1 bird and another bird are never the same. They aren't even the same in your mind. There is always 1 bird and 1 bird. The lie is a mild one, but it is a lie just the same.

No matter how many stones are suggested to be identical, they never are. We apply the word "stone" to each one, or we apply the words 4 stones to the group, but even in our mind we recognize that the stones are each individual, and therefore there are not four, but one of each.

How can you refer to a class then? Are you unable to classify things? Do you have a brain injury that prevents you from being able to group things by similarity?

However, it is handy to live our life in our modern countries using the small lie of mathematics. In the long run, however, lies are a part of what allow us to live only a hundred years or so rather than 200 or more.

Smiley

Uh ... Mathematics either works or it does not.  Maths can either do, or do not. There is no try. Maths can't lie and tell the truth at the same time.

Can you make any statement that does not rely on your imagination?

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:56:27 AM

Because atheists are people without religion... They don't necessarily hate it, they just don't care about it.

Atheism is a religion itself  Smiley
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 08:14:22 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 10:03:38 AM by organofcorti

Atheism is a religion itself  Smiley

No. You are wrong, and unless you're an atheist perhaps you should not be so bigoted as to attempt to define what they believe.

https://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism

WHAT IS ATHEISM?

No one asks this question enough.

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

Atheism is usually defined incorrectly as a belief system. Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Some dictionaries even go so far as to define Atheism as "wickedness," "sinfulness," and other derogatory adjectives. Clearly, theistic influence taints dictionaries. People cannot trust these dictionaries to define atheism. The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as "there is no God" betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read "there are no gods."

Why should atheists allow theists to define who atheists are? Do other minorities allow the majority to define their character, views, and opinions? No, they do not. So why does everyone expect atheists to lie down and accept the definition placed upon them by the world’s theists? Atheists will define themselves.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion. Two commonly used retorts to the nonsense that atheism is a religion are: 1) If atheism is a religion then bald is a hair color, and 2) If atheism is a religion then health is a disease. A new one introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If atheism is a religion, then abstinence is a sexual position."

The only common thread that ties all atheists together is a lack of belief in gods and supernatural beings. Some of the best debates we have ever had have been with fellow atheists. This is because atheists do not have a common belief system, sacred scripture or atheist Pope. This means atheists often disagree on many issues and ideas. Atheists come in a variety of shapes, colors, beliefs, convictions, and backgrounds. We are as unique as our fingerprints.

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 09:59:25 AM

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:21:04 PM

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).

Neither the Freemasonry respect people without faith.

Are you comfortable by not being respected by 90% of people in this Planet Earth?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:28:46 PM

snip

Paradise is not Heaven. Heaven is where we will be after things are completed, if we are not sent to Hell, that is. Here is Paradise in the Revelation

Heaven is above us and that is the place where will be when Christ come to judge the world. He will destroy the Satan together with his demons, then He will judge on humanity and only those with the scar on their head will be in Heaven.
In simple language, this is correct. Yet, there is a lot more that could be said, and from your words, we could draw incorrect conclusions as well as correct ones.

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”

11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Dude, the word Paradise is metaphor just like the word White Robe. The robe is the metaphor for the new body. The body of Light and eternal life!

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

But, John never mention new Universe just like you say in your previous post... Wink
If you need it said exactly like John said it, that's okay. I was simply writing it in an easier way, because that is essentially what John means... new universe.

Heaven above, earth beneath. That covers everything. Universe.

As far as earning salvation, what is the salvation that we can earn? Describe what that salvation is? If it does not include living for a thousand years minimum, then it is not really salvation. I don't see anyone living for much over a hundred years these days. Are you going to make it to a thousand?

Great! You finally ask the true question! Here is my answer:

The moment when you stop to fear of the death and know that trough Christ you will have eternal body(white robe or body of light) is the moment when start to walking the path to eternity. Wink

This sounds good, but it needs a little more explanation to make it clear.

When Jesus died on the cross, He took the punishment for all the sins of all of the people of the whole world. God has no more reason to punish people for their sins, because the punishment is already complete, by what Jesus did on the cross.

When Jesus arose, He showed that He has God-power. His resurrection was the seal on His triumph over the devil and evil.

God is honest. He will only accept honesty and truth. When people do not accept Jesus salvation by believing in the cross and the resurrection, there is no other way. Those people have pushed salvation away from themselves.

The only way to have Christ light in you is to believe that Jesus saves by what He has done on the cross. God will recognize THAT faith in your heart, and will not attribute your sins to you because of it.

There is more that can be said to make it clearer. But this is enough for the moment.

Smiley

EDIT: BTW, often you use the word "dude." Do you mean me? Or are you referring to someone else?

But, do you think that by accepting the Christ that all of our sins are forgiven?

Let's get back to the 10 Commandments:

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10.You shall not covet.

Moses was teaching us that we should accept the Law of God if we want to have our salvation. Also, Christ mentioned that and he add plus 2 Commandments:

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

There are many people who think that they accept Christ, but did they try to respect the Law?
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:07:41 PM

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).

Neither the Freemasonry respect people without faith.

Are you comfortable by not being respected by 90% of people in this Planet Earth?

Best regards.

so you grovel to some pretend god just to be respected by people? How humble!

It obviously shows how religion poisons the mind, i have respect for everyone regardless of their religion.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

But, do you think that by accepting the Christ that all of our sins are forgiven?

Let's get back to the 10 Commandments:

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10.You shall not covet.

Moses was teaching us that we should accept the Law of God if we want to have our salvation. Also, Christ mentioned that and he add plus 2 Commandments:

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

There are many people who think that they accept Christ, but did they try to respect the Law?

Accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior is the thing that will save you, provided you remain in that acceptance. The sins are gone. Jesus took them on the cross. The only sin Jesus did not take on the cross is the blasphemy against the Holy spirit. Do you know what that blasphemy is?

Nobody keeps the commandments perfect enough to be accepted by God. The commandments were given for two reasons:
1. To show the people that they couldn't keep them;
2. To bring about peaceful earthly lives when people attempted to keep them.

Accepting Jesus Christ in the way that saves, includes some respect for the Law.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:32:59 PM

It is as I explained. Two + 2 never equals 4 because there are no two that are exactly like any other two. However, for simple, life-living, practical purposes, 2 + 2 = 4 works well, even though it is flawed in its perfection. The further we get into precise math regarding the operations of the fundamentals of the universe, the further we get away from correct understanding about things.

Being dependent on math for the complex things of the univers will ultimately present a false picture of what the universe is all about.

Smiley

Sadly BADecker, here you are also wrong. If I want to know how many birds there are in a cage I don't need to know what kind they are, just that they are birds. It doesn't matter that they are not all the same bird, or even the same kind of bird.

Or if I have two stones and you give me two stones. I want to know "how many stones do I have", but you seem to want to know"How many stones do I have that are identical to the first stone?". In the first case the answer is "four", and in the second case the answer is "none".

The answers, of course, depend on which categories you want to count, and so your statement that "2 + 2 != 4" is incorrect and the rest of your argument can safely be ignored.

Should I even do this?

Even do what?

Birds in a cage are symbols to you, even if you see them. The word bird is a symbol. In your mind, the idea of two birds, that is, 1 bird and another bird are never the same. They aren't even the same in your mind. There is always 1 bird and 1 bird. The lie is a mild one, but it is a lie just the same.

No matter how many stones are suggested to be identical, they never are. We apply the word "stone" to each one, or we apply the words 4 stones to the group, but even in our mind we recognize that the stones are each individual, and therefore there are not four, but one of each.

How can you refer to a class then? Are you unable to classify things? Do you have a brain injury that prevents you from being able to group things by similarity?

However, it is handy to live our life in our modern countries using the small lie of mathematics. In the long run, however, lies are a part of what allow us to live only a hundred years or so rather than 200 or more.

Smiley

Uh ... Mathematics either works or it does not.  Maths can either do, or do not. There is no try. Maths can't lie and tell the truth at the same time.

The way people use math doesn't produce accurate results. The results are close enough to accurate that people accept them anyway. That's because people aren't accurate beings.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:39:33 PM

the core of atheism is to reject the existence of god and i dont think they have to hate religion in order to uphold his belief, atheist thinks religious people , or the people who follow any religion are in a illusion  filled existence while religious people thinks that atheists are delusional  Grin

and for the fact that many religion accept atheism like for example Hinduism , Buddhism , Jain etc 

still do you think that atheists hate religion Wink

Atheists are just like people of other religions. Some of them hate other religions. Some of them don't. Most of them accept their religion. If they didn't, they would find opportunity to stop being atheists. It is the same with people of all religions.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:42:46 PM

You apologised for calling atheism a religion already - the relevant post is quoted below. Did you already forget that, or are you making things up?

Most of what you post here is just your opinion back up with nonsense. Perhaps you could start bringing logic to your arguments? I would certainly take you seriously if you did.

That's not what I apologized for.

Most of what I post here is the logic of many others. Often, however, I put it together in ways others don't.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:46:08 PM

Smiley

Should I even do this?

Even do what?

Smiley

Similarity and sameness are two different things. The group is really many individual 1s. It is never the sum of the parts of the group, because they are all different.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:48:06 PM

so you grovel to some pretend god just to be respected by people? How humble!

It obviously shows how religion poisons the mind, i have respect for everyone regardless of their religion.

Is everyone somebody that respect you?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).

When you get down to descriptions and definitions, atheism resembles a religion so much that it has to be classified as a religion... if accuracy is desired.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: