Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:17:00 PM

so you grovel to some pretend god just to be respected by people? How humble!

It obviously shows how religion poisons the mind, i have respect for everyone regardless of their religion.

Is everyone somebody that respect you?

Best regards.

Well obviously not if i go by your facts, you already told me 90 percent of people dont.  Im comfortable with that, although i never realised before this that nobody had any respect for me because i dont follow what i can only describe as fantasy.

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).

When you get down to descriptions and definitions, atheism resembles a religion so much that it has to be classified as a religion... if accuracy is desired.

Smiley

Then perhaps im not an atheist, as im open to suggestion. If you could prove without reasonable doubt that your religion was real then i would accept that.If i had to choose one i like best then it would probably be Buddhism since it seems most fair, but if proof came tomorrow that we live in a simulation , or when we die i move onto a different level of conciousness , maybe i will start my same life cycle again, maybe i just wont face a scenario where i ever can die,Maybe your hateful god is actually real i would accept that, i might not like it . All i know is that theres not one ounce of logical proof to any of these theories and untill there is people shouldnt be running around doing things in the name of said religion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
M4z

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:21:53 PM

because you looks cooler to other xD
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

Although I consider myself as an atheist, I respect all the world religions (with the exception of Islam, Catholicism and Protestantism / Evangelical Christianity). Religions such as Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Buddhism have contributed a lot to the human civilization, in the form of traditional medicine and other knowledge.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:39:34 AM

Because atheists are people without religion... They don't necessarily hate it, they just don't care about it.

Atheism, the religion of non-religion. At least Buddhists recognize that their atheistic religion is a religion.

Smiley

Your ignorance is disturbing in this thread.

Atheism is NOT a religion.

Buddhists are NOT religious.  Buddhism is a PHILOSOPHY, and Buddhist practices & beliefs vary widely around the world.

Amazing how some of you Bible Thumpers are also experts on things you never practised.

I'm sure you must miss the days of the Crusades & Inquisitions, the way you try to impose your narrow views in an open discussion.  
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:42:09 AM

Although I consider myself as an atheist, I respect all the world religions (with the exception of Islam, Catholicism and Protestantism / Evangelical Christianity). Religions such as Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Buddhism have contributed a lot to the human civilization, in the form of traditional medicine and other knowledge.

Best comment so far....
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:10:01 PM

I mean really. Look in the mirror, even if it is all just a pretend or a show that you're putting up here, you are not really making any fans. If you really want people to take you seriously try and put together sentences that make sense and just dont spew diarrhea out of your fingers.

Soon you will piss someone off so bad that they will track you down and delete your gene pool from Earth's history.. you and everyone that has a mentality like yours (irl).

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:29:48 PM

I'm not sure why atheism keeps getting called a religion,  it's not.  I'm open minded enough that if someone could show me proof that there was a god I would admit I was wrong.  So far in this thread nothing that has been mentioned gives any peoof whatsoever.  In another hundred years or so more religions will disappear and be known as myths as they should be.  Unfortunately for now most people of religion can not and will not accept that whatever particular religion they believe in is wrong and theres no amount of proof that can be shown which will convince them other wise.

Even still I don't mind religion,  as long as your not cutting off other people's heads and such.  If believing in the tooth fairy gives you comfort then who am I to get in the way.  I suppose religion is there to try and comfort the fearful that everything will be ok(as long as you do whatever some guy a few thousand years ago thought was right at the time).
maybe it has something to do with the possibility that the religious arent able to comprehend the idea of the lack of a religious belief or set of tenants. it sounds a tad pretentious, but its not out of the question. religion, i would assume, is a pretty big part of a religious individual's life, and they may project that same view onto others, and see the lack of religion, which is both important and makes up a large part of their 'identity', so to speak, as something that is either wrong or impossible.

Because atheists are people without religion... They don't necessarily hate it, they just don't care about it.

Atheism, the religion of non-religion. At least Buddhists recognize that their atheistic religion is a religion.

Smiley

Buddhists are NOT religious.  Buddhism is a PHILOSOPHY, and Buddhist practices & beliefs vary widely around the world.

Amazing how some of you Bible Thumpers are also experts on things you never practised.

I'm sure you must miss the days of the Crusades & Inquisitions, the way you try to impose your narrow views in an open discussion. 
tenants, ideologies, philosiphies, and religion might all be the same thing to an overly religious person, its just a set of ideas or teachings to live your life for the most part.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:43:22 PM

tenants, ideologies, philosiphies, and religion might all be the same thing to an overly religious person, its just a set of ideas or teachings to live your life for the most part.

This is exactly it.

All people living, live in religion all the time. Simply because a person hasn't identified the doctrine or dogma of his personal religion, doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

A person who is "overly" religious, might seldom change certain aspects of his religion. Another person who is "barely" religious might be changing his religious dogma in life on a regular basis, often without realizing what he is doing.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:46:29 PM

This is exactly it.

All people living, live in religion all the time. Simply because a person hasn't identified the doctrine or dogma of his personal religion, doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

A person who is "overly" religious, might seldom change certain aspects of his religion. Another person who is "barely" religious might be changing his religious dogma in life on a regular basis, often without realizing what he is doing.

Smiley

Religion involves faith in deity.

Atheism is the lack of faith in God.

Neither the Freemasonry respect people without faith (they don't consider people without faith at the level of be a freemason).

Atheism is not a religion.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:58:18 PM

This is exactly it.

Smiley

Atheism is the lack of faith in God.

Neither the Freemasonry respect people without faith (they don't consider people without faith at the level of be a freemason).

Atheism is not a religion.

Best regards.

Okay, now you've said it. Be a good little urchin. Run along and play with the other kids.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Can we do something about atheism?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:11:02 PM

Best regards.

Look. You could always go out and play in the snow at Capracotta. Think of all the fun you could have digging snow tunnels. And we adults could get some serious thinking done and conversation in.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:14:19 PM

Best regards.

Look. You could always go out and play in the snow at Capracotta. Think of all the fun you could have digging snow tunnels. And we adults could get some serious thinking done and conversation in.

Smiley

All this attitude because you don't know how to face atheists?!?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:40:34 PM

Best regards.

Smiley

All this attitude because you don't know how to face atheists?!?

Best regards.

Now, now. Sometime you will grow up. Be a nice little bambino, and go play in the street.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:42:19 PM

Now, now. Sometime you will grow up. Be a nice little bambino, and go play in the street.

Smiley

Why are you blaming me instead the atheist your are angry about?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

Smiley

Best regards.

All right. If you don't want to play outside, there's cookies on the kitchen table and milk in the fridge.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:47:07 PM

All right. If you don't want to play outside, there's cookies on the kitchen table and milk in the fridge.

Smiley

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:52:23 PM

Smiley

Best regards.

Guys. I guess we're going to have to postpone our discussion. Can't get the youngin to go out and play. Again sometime.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:55:15 PM

Smiley

Best regards.

Guys. I guess we're going to have to postpone our discussion. Can't get the youngin to go out and play. Again sometime.

Smiley

Those sentences are true:

Smiley

Buddhists are NOT religious.  Buddhism is a PHILOSOPHY, and Buddhist practices & beliefs vary widely around the world.

I mean really. Look in the mirror, even if it is all just a pretend or a show that you're putting up here, you are not really making any fans. If you really want people to take you seriously try and put together sentences that make sense and just dont spew diarrhea out of your fingers.

Soon you will piss someone off so bad that they will track you down and delete your gene pool from Earth's history.. you and everyone that has a mentality like yours (irl).

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:05:54 PM

This is exactly it.

Smiley

its definitely a big facet of any religion, but i see it as just a detail. most religions want to focus on living your life in a positively influential way. a diety is just the result of the attempts to explain the origins of mankind, the universe (ex, christianty's god, resulting in the belief of creationism), everything (ex, shintoism and the belief that every set of objects has some diety attached to it), etc. its hard to really define, this is just my view on the topic.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: