Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646778 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:03:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:21:08 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi = Armstrong

What we see has been his modus operandi all his life. His arrogance, exaggerated opinion of himself. Lies, exaggeration of everything. I am repeating myself. Read here why Gumbi is Armstrong and more:

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

"But I think in the end you are doing Armstrong a great service regardless because he has more than enough followers and subscribers to his service and probably would not be able to handle the influx of new people so on behalf of Armstrong and his team we thank you."

this guy clearly can't take a joke, this is what he claims is proof I am Armstrong. hahaha never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Back-tracking ....

Please keep posting. I love it. Kiss

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:12:49 PM

"But I think in the end you are doing Armstrong a great service regardless because he has more than enough followers and subscribers to his service and probably would not be able to handle the influx of new people so on behalf of Armstrong and his team we thank you."

You have to be a complete fool to actually fall for the idea that Armstrong's service could not handle a influx of new people. I mean how stupid are you AnonymousCoder, its 2019. Does the above quote actually make any
 common sense at all and do you actually believe the above quote to be true ??  Huh

I Could not care less what you think but other people on this forum can decide for themselves.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:16:42 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:21:00 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, please keep posting. I love it. The more the better. You do exactly what I want. Kiss

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:30:40 PM

Gumbi, please keep posting. I love it. The more the better. You do exactly what I want.  Kiss

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

No really on behalf on Armstrong and his team thank you, AnonymousCoder for your efforts in getting the word out on Armstrong and his amazing service.   Kiss
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:36:41 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:53 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, please keep posting. I love it. The more the better. You do exactly what I want. Kiss

Kiwibird

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:44:54 PM

Ok, question, MA repeatedly states China will take over and become the financial capital of the world after 2032. How can this be, with the CCP in charge(communist) and their dual currencies system and not allowing people to take money out of the country, who in their right mind would put their money there to create this change? BTW, I never heard MA ever talk about China's dual currency system, I only found out two weeks or so ago, why the silence on this issue which is significant to anyone who considers putting money in China?  I know there has been dual system for trade but evidently to get money out of China you have to convert to US$ only with the permission of the CCP, this explains bitcoin going to the moon since Chinese have no other way to get money out. If this is old news, I apologize.

As Gumbi said, China will stand taller after the crash and burn;
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/china/chine-the-financial-capital-of-the-world-after-2032
Q - '..You keep stating that the center of Finance will move to China. However, the world distrusts China, rightly so. How can they become the Financial Center if no one trusts them?
A - That will come only after 2032. Keep in mind, the West will be tested and the failed system of continually borrowing is why the confidence in the West will break. After that, it will become the lesser of two evils. The financial capital of the world always migrates. The British never saw how America could take their crown. Throw in a world war, and capital moves..'

https://www.peakprosperity.com/martin-armstrong-dow-35000-by-2021/
'..It’s more than people really understand. The capital flows have been moving into the United States from Europe dramatically and also from China. I mean, that was the whole issue behind bitcoin. More than 80 percent of the volume was all coming out of China because the Chinese figured out “OK, fine, there are currency restraints,. So if I can’t get my cash out of the country, I’ll buy bitcoin and then I’ll sell it in on another terminal outside of China, probably in the US, and I get my money. That’s what’s been going on..'
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:18:43 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:45 PM by AnonymousCoder

Ok, question, MA repeatedly states China will take over and become the financial capital of the world after 2032. How can this be, with the CCP in charge(communist) and their dual currencies system and not allowing people to take money out of the country, who in their right mind would put their money there to create this change? BTW, I never heard MA ever talk about China's dual currency system, I only found out two weeks or so ago, why the silence on this issue which is significant to anyone who considers putting money in China? ?I know there has been dual system for trade but evidently to get money out of China you have to convert to US$ only with the permission of the CCP, this explains bitcoin going to the moon since Chinese have no other way to get money out. If this is old news, I apologize.

As Gumbi said, China will stand taller after the crash and burn;
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/china/chine-the-financial-capital-of-the-world-after-2032
Q - '..You keep stating that the center of Finance will move to China. However, the world distrusts China, rightly so. How can they become the Financial Center if no one trusts them?
A - That will come only after 2032. Keep in mind, the West will be tested and the failed system of continually borrowing is why the confidence in the West will break. After that, it will become the lesser of two evils. The financial capital of the world always migrates. The British never saw how America could take their crown. Throw in a world war, and capital moves..'

https://www.peakprosperity.com/martin-armstrong-dow-35000-by-2021/
'..It?s more than people really understand. The capital flows have been moving into the United States from Europe dramatically and also from China. I mean, that was the whole issue behind bitcoin. More than 80 percent of the volume was all coming out of China because the Chinese figured out ?OK, fine, there are currency restraints,. So if I can?t get my cash out of the country, I?ll buy bitcoin and then I?ll sell it in on another terminal outside of China, probably in the US, and I get my money. That?s what?s been going on..'

So we are going to have a "Crash and Burn". Right. Where is the proof?

So China will "stand taller" because currency is flowing out of its country. And become the financial capital of the world. In 2032. Right. Makes sense. Doesn't it? No further research required. Just believe me.

Someone making a prediction so far out into the future is a charlatan. He completely ignores the multitude of China's problems such as pollution and lack of water which make it difficult to even feed its own population without food imports. There are so many factors that predicting such an outcome is just a joke.

We cannot predict this based on some historic occurrence.

As it occurred with America vs England. Right? Very special case. Same people, same langue.
So everyone world wide please quickly adopt the Chinese culture and learn how to speak and write Chinese.

Because Martin Armstrong said so. Give me a break.

To be honest, someone making such a prediction must be a complete idiot.

Martin Armstrong's prediction is linear thinking done on the back of an envelope.

The bullshit flies so high it is beyond description.

Look at how the world looks like now compared with what it looked like in the past. Today, there are no new continents to conquer, and the world economy is fully globalized. There are hundreds of Chinese companies listed on US stock exchanges. Nobody wants anything to collapse because it would hurt everyone.

Do not expect any drama such as these alt-finance sites project with the aim to attract subscribers of their services.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Kiwibird

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:04:51 AM

..paid troll..

..sometimes on this forum i think i'm losing my sight..my eyes just glaze over..yeah, nah.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:42:08 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:38 PM by AnonymousCoder

Actually wrong. If you were right then dozens of people here opposing Martin Armstrong would be paid trolls as well.

The fact is that I am doing this in a more persevering and organized way with high intensity. That is all.

Because I am sick of the doomsday shit that Armstrong puts out to attract conference attendees, site visitors and Socrates subscribers.

Honestly, does anybody believe that western civilization will decay to the point that Armstrong wants us believe (such as "Crash and Burn")? No way. Too much at stake here.

Corruption will be dealt with swiftly. Just look at the Joe and Hunter Biden's dealings. All exposed. The people are not happy with it. Just watch what happens!

The world will not end here. It will fix itself! I hope that Wikileaks Julian Assange will be free soon because Wikileaks or in other words a free press is an important ingredient for that process to accelerate. Because without it, we have totalitarianism, facism. A child can figure that out. Don't waste your time with Armstrong-like cults!

Lindegas

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:42:53 AM

Normally I agree with a lot of your comments but Fark Me

If your saying that Joe and His son Hunter( what an Idiotic name) Biden will be dealt with by the law
Then your crazier than MA.NOT A CHANCE, will never happen. he’s a protected species and has too much dirt on others
The world has become so corrupt that only guns and blood will fix it nothing else , but we aren’t there yet.
If they get Trump as they’re attempting to then I can see Blood in the streets of USA but not full blown civil war.
As for Assange being released 😂😂 !!!! like Epstein he will be carried out on a trolley
Killery Klinton will see to that
Now where’s MA!   what’s he pumping now
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:05:24 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:30 PM by AnonymousCoder

I sincerely hope for all of us that you are wrong, not so much because I disagree with your observations, but because of something else:

I hate fatalism.

At some point, and that is a timing issue, some positive forces may prevail earlier than negative forces and prevent a violent outcome. Every politician wants to be elected. Pure self-interest. And if a politician recognizes that the best platform would be justice and anti-corruption, then that will be the platform of the most successful politician.

Therefore, it is a matter of how corrupt the population electing the politician is.

Have you ever wondered why some people still admire corrupt super-rich assholes? Entire news magazines are dedicated to them. Readers just want to be as stinking rich as the celebrities.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:12:53 AM

While people are hyper focused on "politics" and that corruption, corporations aka money, is slowly stripping us of freedoms and society is forming idealistic tribes and seeing others as "enemies". It will all come to a head sooner or later and we're well overdue for a major armed conflict. Look over her at my left hand so you don't see what's going on with the right hand.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:43:22 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:20:22 PM by AnonymousCoder

While people are hyper focused on "politics" and that corruption, corporations aka money, is slowly stripping us of freedoms and society is forming idealistic tribes and seeing others as "enemies". It will all come to a head sooner or later and we're well overdue for a major armed conflict. Look over her at my left hand so you don't see what's going on with the right hand.

While we should be aware of distraction tactics being used as you say, all this essentially falls apart with transparency and an independent press. Sorry to be boring, but Wikleaks really is the answer to this. Julian Assange is truly an eye opener because he explains in simple terms how delegation is the problem, and the corruption that comes with it is part of human nature. Since I do not subscribe to *isms that try to change the human nature to serve some higher common good and strips us of personal freedoms, I prefer the simple mechanism of transparency that aims to keep people as honest as possible, not only the politicians, but also corporations. Assange truly is a genius and therefore, all evildoers who like exploiting others for their benefit are afraid of him.

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:02:33 AM

Thanks guys for the replies. I still can't see China becoming the financial capital even if the Democrats take over. That would be like going from the frying pan to the fire, unless China somehow has Freedom of moving money and more capitalistic. They go hand in hand, can't see that but one never knows. But hey, the worlds gonna end in 12 years, so who cares anyway, lol.
Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 04:02:52 PM

But hey, the worlds gonna end in 12 years, so who cares anyway, lol.

Are u refering to MA's ECM or AOC's BS?
"...The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don't address climate change..."

in 12 years a lot can happen. War can break out, currency reset(s) might happen or both. capital controls can be lifted as a result one of the first 2 (or both or something else). As seen after 9/11, a lot can happen in 12 years. But yes, a shift of the world capital should probably require much more then "just" a 9/11, IMHO. But I'm not too sure about it. Crazy things are happening nowadays.
On the other side, I would not bet that one of the above will definitely happen within 12 years, but it could...
The fact is, that FUD sells. Almost everywhere.
trulycoined

Activity: 85
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:33:43 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 09:49:41 AM by trulycoined

Below is an email doing the rounds direct from Armstrong Events team. Curiously, the email has an address on it:

AE Global Solutions, Inc. | 300 Delaware Ave. Suite 210,Wilmington,DE,USA,19801

Which is... A virtual office: https://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/delaware/wilmington-virtual-offices/facility-1929

And yet MA only the other day mentioned:

As I have said, we have 3 offices in Asia and clients on every side of this issue with questions.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/cold-the-great-migration/

This narrative seems to get more mentions nearer WECs, perhaps so it sounds like AE GS Inc. is a much bigger organisation than an ageing one-man-band, living out of a reasonably sized home in FL, with a network of virtual offices and everything else outsourced.

WEC Email:

"I have never witnessed such complete disruption to the world economy on a massive scale of this nature. This is going to be a challenge to survive."
- Martin A. Armstrong

The Armstrong computer model correctly forecast that a liquidity crisis would begin in September, and right on schedule. In the early hours of September 17, the repo rate jumped 500%. The Fed is now threatening to take over the market after injecting over half a trillion dollars.  And the liquidity problem is not going away. Even after injecting over $500 billion, the Fed will continue to inject upwards of $76 billion a day at least until November 4.  

The EU has rejected Boris Johnson’s most recent Brexit offer, which increases the chance of “no deal” by the October 31st deadline. On Tuesday, the new head of the IMF, Kristalina Georgieva, warned to get ready for a serious global economic downturn. And of course, the latest Trump impeachment battle is heating up. This is just part of the backdrop as we head into the next major turning point on the Economic Confidence Model in January, 2020.

At the world Economic Conference in Orlando our models will tell you what’s coming next, how to prepare and how to profit as we enter the next stage of the Monetary Crisis in 2021/2022.

“Markets are going to push every emotional button we have…Only the objectivity of the Socrates Model can help us navigate this unprecedented period."

There are only 32 seats left to the most important event of the year -- the World Economic Conference in Orlando, FL (Oct. 25-26).

The contentious sentence is the email opener:
The Armstrong computer model correctly forecast that a liquidity crisis would begin in September, and right on schedule. In the early hours of September 17, the repo rate jumped 500%.

And yet checking the turning points, there is nothing for 2019:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/models/historical-turning-points-economic-confidence-model-6000bc-2072ad/

And I can find no historic citations on his blog about this "correct" forecast that was "right on schedule" - until after the event had happened. That seems to be a recurring theme with MA. Claiming he "predicted" something, but only after the event has happened. Examples of that stretch back at least as far back as his writings from jail. It would be safe to assume his much older forecasts used exactly the same trick.

In fact, what I did find was this:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/liquidity-crisis/

Take a look, it actually made me laugh.

There is a picture of Socrates Verbal Inquiry Facility where MA appears to have typed in a misspelt question. Then Socrates - presumably using the now debunked claim that IBM Sequoia is crunching the numbers - spits out some inane statement that isn't even actionable.

The system then appears to have three buttons, one of which is "execute". What does that do exactly? Print it out onto some paper?...

Unfortunately, as the years go by, the guy appear to be even more of a complete fraud. It is just sugar coated because he does have reasonable knowledge of global socioeconomics, human behaviour and the monetary system.

He knows nothing more than any other analyst. His AI computer system does not exist. 2020.05 will come to pass... And like 2015.75, nothing will happen.

Other than hoodwinking more people out thousands of dollars for 250 page PDFs that contain 249 pages of historical ramblings and one page of opinions, with nothing actionable... And WECs, which are an elaborate presentation of his blog content that he laughably refers to as the "alternative to Davos"!

I also find it very curious that something as major as Brexit - quite possibly the greatest political crisis in the UK since the 1600s - gets barely any mention or even a Socrates prediction about what might happen. Socrates never forecast the Brexit delay of 31 Mar 2019, nor the likely delay beyond 31 October 2019. If the UK does leave the EU, it will have vast ramifications for the future of the EU and even the US. But instead, he (or "Socrates") constantly focuses on the euro and ECB to extreme hysteria. I thought Socrates knew everything and could forecast everything?

The only useful application for such a bogus system is extracting money out of the gullible that keeps MA tidy in semi-retirement.

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:30:22 AM

But hey, the worlds gonna end in 12 years, so who cares anyway, lol.

Are u refering to MA's ECM or AOC's BS?
"...The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don't address climate change..."

in 12 years a lot can happen. War can break out, currency reset(s) might happen or both. capital controls can be lifted as a result one of the first 2 (or both or something else). As seen after 9/11, a lot can happen in 12 years. But yes, a shift of the world capital should probably require much more then "just" a 9/11, IMHO. But I'm not too sure about it. Crazy things are happening nowadays.
On the other side, I would not bet that one of the above will definitely happen within 12 years, but it could...
The fact is, that FUD sells. Almost everywhere.

I was referring to AOC, that crazy chick.
Alex-11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 04:55:38 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 05:17:04 PM by Alex-11

AE Global Solutions, Inc. | 300 Delaware Ave. Suite 210,Wilmington,DE,USA,19801
Which is... A virtual office:
I thought Socrates knew everything and could forecast everything?

1. Delaware has extreme low taxes. I assume he has an office there to save taxes.
2. Socrates will only forecast what it's programmed to forecast and there is enough historical data to forecast it. MA has said several times that he doesn't expect that anything major happens after Brexit. He see's a lot of media hysteria.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:37:19 AM

In fact, what I did find was this:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/liquidity-crisis/

Take a look, it actually made me laugh.

There is a picture of Socrates Verbal Inquiry Facility where MA appears to have typed in a misspelt question. Then Socrates - presumably using the now debunked claim that IBM Sequoia is crunching the numbers - spits out some inane statement that isn't even actionable.

The system then appears to have three buttons, one of which is "execute". What does that do exactly? Print it out onto some paper?...

SuluDudeOhMy.gif

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Alex-11

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 01:32:45 PM

"execute" means, send my question that I've typed in the text box to Socrates. Socrates in turn will send back an answer.
The question is very generic and so is the answer. This Q&A form is anyways not present in the current Socrates system.
Actionable info and data is in the reversals, arrays and global market watch, respectively a combination of the 3.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: