Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646773 times)
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:08:38 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 11:49:00 PM by Hyperme.sh

Update on whether the Zionists who did 9/11 are involved the Las Vegas massacre:

Las Vegas Gunman’s Valet Says He Saw No “Crazy Bags” in Car

[…]

On Wednesday TruNews reported that authorities believe Paddock was given access to the employee-only freight elevator [by Jesus Campos?] at the Mandalay Bay hotel in the days leading up his deadly attack.

[…]

Though Mr. Nishimura parked Paddock's car on Saturday, September 30th, valet receipts exclusively obtained by journalist Laura Loomer indicate that the Las Vegas gunman arrived as early as Monday, September 25th. Sheriff Lombardo confirmed this fact at Monday's press conference.

According to a 2016 report by 8NewsNow, which was shared by Mr. Nishimura on his Facebook page, valets who service Mandalay Bay guests work for a company headquartered in Chicago called SP+, and are contracted to MGM Resorts International properties, not directly employed by the organization.

“I will soon be working for SP+ as they transition us over. Sad day,” Mr. Nishimura posted on his Facebook in February 2016. ”These big corporations like MGM International just don't care about the people at the bottom doing their dirty work.”

Las Vegas Police Stonewall Press as Jesus Campos Goes Missing

Jesus Campos, the Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock has reportedly vanished and authorities are stonewalling the journalist attempting to track him down

VERO BEACH, FL (TruNews) Campos was booked for five interviews Thursday night, all of which were mysteriously canceled. As of Friday, his whereabouts are reportedly unknown.

ABC News journalist Stephanie Wash, who was present to interview Campos on Thursday night, tweeted that the guard had left before their interview.

[…]

Loomer was met with armed security officers, who told her to leave the property.

“What I want to know is: who is preventing the family from talking? We have confirmation right now that there is a gag order on the family of Jesus Campos. If Jesus Campos is truly a hero, there is no reason he or his family wouldn’t be allowed to talk about what he saw and what he did,” Loomer said, according to Got News.

Loomer and her colleague Mike Tokes were banned from attending a press conference held by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) on Friday morning.

G Marc Baumann

President and Chief Executive Officer

Bauman is a surname. Respelling of German Baumann or Jewish (Ashkenazic) or Scandinavian spelling of the same name.

I was thinking about the numerology surrounding the #LasVegasShooting at Harvest 91 on October 1. 91 10-1 That would be 9/11/01. Eerie.

The readers of my column are well aware I’m not a fan of MGM CEO Jim Murren. I’ve called him “the worst CEO in America” because he entangled his company in radical leftist politics — including the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an organization tied to terror and called by many experts a front group for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

[…]

Murren was appointed by Barack Obama to the Homeland Security Council. From that perch, Murren had insider access to the detailed threats aimed at Vegas. What did he do to prepare and adequately safeguard his guests?

[…]

Why has the timeline involving Mandalay Bay guard Jesus Campos changed so many times? Did he approach the shooter’s room before or after the mass murder started? If it was before, why weren’t the police called?

Did the shooter choose a MGM property because VIP high roller clients were free to use service elevators, thereby avoiding scrutiny?

[…]

SEC records for September reveal more than $200 million in stock selloffs from MGM officers and directors. From July 31 to early September, Murren sold more than 80 percent of his MGM stock.

[…]

MGM’s top executives and key board members also sold huge amounts of stock in September.

How about this eye-popping number? In the past three months, according to SEC Form 4, MGM insiders sold off 6,387,163 shares. Guess how many those same insiders bought? Zero.

Also in September, while MGM’s CEO and insiders were selling off huge amounts of their own company stock, MGM announced a billion-dollar stock buyback program. In other words, they used “other people’s money” to buy back MGM stock on the open market to prop up the price.

Talk about the world’s worst conflict of interest. Shareholders were forced to spend $1 billion to buy “undervalued MGM stock” at the same time the CEO and his team couldn’t wait to get out.

[…]

Lastly, did Murren sign for a special “terrorism rider” on MGM’s liability insurance policy? Will a designation of “terrorism” vs. criminal mass murder affect the payout from the insurance policy? Could declaring this a terror act change MGM’s bottom line by billions of dollars? Inquiring minds want to know.

SATAN!

Wrong answer!

There is a seed within but it is from a Light Source.

See that? 

Mark my word, one day there'll be a massacre in front of the Great Pyramid of Vegas. Oh, wait ...

<ref. ...>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:03:32 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 04:25:47 PM by realr0ach

Agreed we strive to understand how to live in harmony and not just destroy each other, but putting ideologues in charge with their aliasing error as follows meaning we get Frankenstein horrific outcomes

I would say anyone who supports bitcoin or anything blockchain related falls into that category.  For instance, bitcon transactions are not blinded and the system has built-in middlemen (transaction validators/miners).  If I have a gold or silver coin on my table, I'm not required to ask anyone permission or pay anyone extortion fees in order to be able to spend or trade with it.  Bitcon is the exact opposite.  In order to be able to do anything with a bitcon (since transactions aren't blinded), I'm not only required to ask permission to a centralized transaction validator, but also required to pay extortion fees to them (which they can artificially raise to the moon) to do anything with it.

Taxation is a similar issue in the area of theft/extortion:

Did you cite to Jamie Dimon why you aren't required to pay any tax/extortion to the Pharisee/Ashkenazi fake Jews at the fed from the profit?

http://www.quora.com/What-did-Jesus-mean-when-he-said-Render-unto-Caesar-the-things-which-are-Caesars-and-unto-God-the-things-that-are-Gods

"The governor was Pilate, who was also procurator, responsible to Rome for the collection of "Caesar's tax" in Judea. The chief priests who sent the spies were confident Jesus would condemn Caesar's tax, for taxation is identical to extortion and a violation of the Commandment of God, "Thou shall not steal?" The Commandment does not exempt the State nor its tax collectors from its unequivocal prohibition."

For the religious nuts who keep posting in this thread (Coincube), Jesus is essentially defining forced taxation by the state as extortion and theft - paying tribute to a false god (Caesar).  So if bitcon is not only a permissioned system (from transactions not being blinded and transaction validators being designed to centralize), but also has a taxation and extortion system built-in, then you should probably not be using it.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:57:53 AM

Hyperme.sh

If BTC gets to just $7000, I will go ahead and cash some more in for gold.  I am already on record at Zero Hedge for mentioning that. 

I have also mentioned there and here that it is unlikely that I will ever ("ever" in the short to medium term) trade all my BTC for Au.

I cannot time and trade "like the best of them", so I am a take the money and run kind of guy (which usually has worked out pretty well for me).

realr0ach

I am finishing my project on calculating my gains & losses in Bitcoin through the past three years.  Except for small spending on BTC hardware wallets, anything I have spent has been on gold, but my understanding (a weak understanding) is that once BTC is even bartered (in my case, payment for gold w/ BTC) that is a taxable event.  The gold dealers accepting BTC quote in dollars after all, even if accepting payment in Bitcoin as an option.

Re Jesus, keep in mind that Jesus is more concerned with matters far beyond Caesar's taxation.  He does not condone taxes, he does say that what is due to Caesar is due to Caesar, what is due to..., well you get my drift.  The Bible is written in a special symbolic & technical manner, meant to hand down the message through the millennia and to those at all levels of spirituality...

Hyperme.sh, CoinCube, realr0ach and perhaps a couple of others of you will get a private message re this vexatious taxation of BTC gains & losses.

I will be talking with a taxation adviser, who is very good (and part of a good team), on just this topic once I have the raw numbers in.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:49:52 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:39:41 AM by Hyperme.sh

We probably got a response from Armstrong. Obviously he is pretending the email said those things he wrote, but clearly he is responding and appears I caused him to do some more research:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/products/the-coming-one-world-currency-2/

I will try to address some of his points if I have time and energy. @OROBTC I will reply to your PM after some sleep.

@realr0ach I read your points and may respond later.

QUESTION: I concur with your findings that Govt’ will ultimately try to ban or regulate to tax crypto currencies. It really is all about tax. nothing else. I really don’t see how it can have anything to do with terrorist funding and the need to track all transactions, considering that as far back as 1996 the Federal Reserve that “ about $200 billion to $250 billion of U.S. currency was abroad at the end of 1995, or more than half the roughly $375 billion then in circulation outside of banks.” So how do the track this cash?

ANSWER: This means they can be used for tax avoidance and the government can use its Terrorist Card. They will not allow cryptocurrency to defeat taxes and BitCoin is not secure enough in that manner.

Martin, Bitcoin is the best tax tracking device ever created. The government will track everything on the blockchain. The DEEP STATE of the governments (and the Zionists who created it) very much want Bitcoin to succeed so as to help phase out cash which they can’t track.

Bitcoin is not supposed to be secure against government tracking. I already emailed you that the Zionists created Bitcoin. Have you reviewed the detailed evidence and arguments that Mossad did 9/11?

QUESTION: But what happens if the people just ignore the gov’t(s) attempt to ban crypto? What then? Is it likely, or even remotely possible that most gov’ts would work jointly and simultaneously to ban crypto currencies? Will there always be several countries that will ignore / not join this movement to benefit from the flow of currency – even if this inflow is crypto currency or not hard currency?
What will happen if the people just revolt and ignore the gov’’s efforts to tax crypto or ban it?

ANSWER: Zcash is far better than BitCoin for to remain equally interchangeable, units of Zcash are unlinked from their history so that one unit is as good as any other unit and this makes them really fungible in the to cryptocurrency world. They have unlinked shielded coins from their history on the blockchain.

I already explained to you that the governments even if they ban together can’t entirely ban cryptocurrency, because that would (analogous to the impossibility of permanently eradicating an endospore bacteria) require finding every private key and every copy of the ledger data spread out in numerous microSD cards distributed in cubbyholes all over the planet. Impossible.

Instead what governments will do is ban “black money”. Anyone who can’t show a ledger and/or paper trail for their money, will have it confiscated if they try to bring that money into the mainstream tangible economy which the governments control. This is one of the reasons Bitcoin is so important to them and why they love Bitcoin. Governments are in love with Bitcoin and will become more and more in love with it.

You’re really missing the train, because you are misunderstanding the entire point of who created Bitcoin and why they created it. Have you reviewed the detailed evidence and arguments that Mossad did 9/11?

Anonymous ledgers will not be a super threat to the governments, because anyone who uses them to create “black money” will find that their money can’t be brought back into the tangible economy that the government is tracking. Although Zcash (especially the new coming STARKs which don’t required a trusted setup) are theoretically more anonymous than Monero’s ring signature, the Zcash technology is currently underused because of some serious performance costs.

Remember also that the DEEP STATE which controls the world’s major governments (CIA, etc) need anonymous cryptocurrencies for their own illicit activities. Their anonymous money isn’t “black money” because they own the regulators. So because of that, they will also allow anonymous cryptocurrencies.

Has the introduction of cryptocurrency  been displacing gold as the alternative currency?

Indeed. And that is a good thing. We had discussed in great detail why gold is a barbaric relic whose time is coming to an end.

Some old guys still take Bitcoin profits into gold or silver, but the younger (and even GenX) guys realize gold is dying.

We will issue a special report on the coming One World Currency.

I already did that:

https://gist.github.com/shelby3/c192cedaed52ef11ef97acb239dc5986
https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/get-ready-for-a-world-currency

bitcon transactions are not blinded and the system has built-in middlemen (transaction validators/miners).  If I have a gold or silver coin on my table, I'm not required to ask anyone permission or pay anyone extortion fees in order to be able to spend or trade with it.  Bitcon is the exact opposite.  In order to be able to do anything with a bitcon (since transactions aren't blinded), I'm not only required to ask permission to a centralized transaction validator, but also required to pay extortion fees to them (which they can artificially raise to the moon) to do anything with it.

Taxation is a similar issue in the area of theft/extortion:

Bitcoin is not blinded because it is designed to be a tax tracking ledger. Agreed proof-of-work has some flaws.

You can’t trade gold and silver for anything (with any decent liquidity) without the government regulated market makers. We already had this detailed discussion and I am not going to repeat. You tinfoil hats will all end up being destroyed and your children with throw your shiny metal into the streets as the Bible predicts, because cryptocurrency has superior utility and liquidity.

If you don’t want to pay taxes, then change your citizenship to a country which does not tax you. Refusing to pay the IRS is likely to not work out well for you.

As I explained to Armstrong, the government can’t realistically/plausibly tax the nanotransaction virtual economy. So render unto Caesar what is his, and render unto God what is his.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 08:07:21 PM by realr0ach

Indeed. And that is a good thing. We had discussed in great detail why gold is a barbaric relic whose time is coming to an end.

Some old guys still take Bitcoin profits into gold or silver, but the younger (and even GenX) guys realize gold is dying.

You are fighting against the laws of gravity if you believe metals will be displaced by craptocurrency.  I'll take the Joseph Tainter position any day on this subject matter.  When complex systems implode, they don't shift over to an even more complex system, they either go backwards in complexity or enter a full dark ages.  Complexity is not inherently good, it's a liability.  Another crux of the Joseph Tainter argument when extrapolated to it's end point is that overspecialization is essentially a Fermi Paradox-style extinction level event.  The invisible hand of nature will force chaos and implosions at random intervals to prevent this.  The world doesn't want "total order" as you always reference the term as being bad/an impossibility.

Metals always survive these random interval re-orgs of nature because they are very basic elements and almost indestructable; craptocurrency does not.  Not to mention craptocurrency being a far inferior settlement system with no reason to even exist due to not removing counter party risk and having built-in rent seeking middlemen (transaction validators - so called "miners").

Humans are not going into some type of permanent "knowledge age" as you seem to think.  Cyclical dark ages are kind of inevitable in the grand scheme of nature's design just like economic cycles.  If you actually did attempt to engineer some type of overspecialized "knowledge age", it would just make the coming cyclical dark age all the more severe and possibly lead to extinction.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

God forbid that an Asteroid or EMP or something else as powerful takes out the US grid....(Not Europe/ not Asia).
How would BTC and metals react to such havoc.

Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

God forbid that an Asteroid or EMP or something else as powerful takes out the US grid....(Not Europe/ not Asia).
How would BTC and metals react to such havoc.

I'm thinking that perhaps a group (small /minority) will continue to use metals as way to stay out of BTC like systems of the Zionist.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:30 AM

Re: Will BCH kill BTCSegWit while reinstating BTCSatoshi?

Guys I appreciate your feedback. I am busy doing errands. Will reply later and delete this post.

Hey Satoshi was not some Japanese nerd in his garage. Get a grip on reality. Bitcoin subjugates the nation-state central banks to a global ledger. And thus control over that global ledger is control over the world.

Proof-of-work will not converge to a decentralized consensus any more once the revenue from transaction fees exceeds the revenue from the protocol block reward. Thus Satoshi designed it such that it must become centralized, else it dies in a forkathon.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!” — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Come on guys, the logic is straightforward. Present cogent rebuttals please.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

You are fighting against the laws of gravity if you believe metals will be displaced by craptocurrency.  I'll take the Joseph Tainter position any day on this subject matter.  When complex systems implode, they don't shift over to an even more complex system, they either go backwards in complexity or enter a full dark ages.  Complexity is not inherently good, it's a liability.  Another crux of the Joseph Tainter argument when extrapolated to it's end point is that overspecialization is essentially a Fermi Paradox-style extinction level event.  The invisible hand of nature will force chaos and implosions at random intervals to prevent this.  The world doesn't want "total order" as you always reference the term as being bad/an impossibility.

Metals always survive these random interval re-orgs of nature because they are very basic elements and almost indestructable; craptocurrency does not.  Not to mention craptocurrency being a far inferior settlement system with no reason to even exist due to not removing counter party risk and having built-in rent seeking middlemen (transaction validators - so called "miners").

Humans are not going into some type of permanent "knowledge age" as you seem to think.  Cyclical dark ages are kind of inevitable in the grand scheme of nature's design just like economic cycles.  If you actually did attempt to engineer some type of overspecialized "knowledge age", it would just make the coming cyclical dark age all the more severe and possibly lead to extinction.
Exactly we dont go back. Gold is a thing of the past. We already got past it with rate targeting fiat. Not thats replaced with crypto. Only fools cannot see that and keep trying to spit out flatout lies that gold somehow acts as a better medium of exchange even though its not even any more fungible than bitcoin. Flatout lying fools I tell ya! Hows that $600 btc sell into gold feeling right now.by the way? Coulda.shoulda woulda listened to me but nope.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

Exactly we dont go back. Gold is a thing of the past. We already got past it with rate targeting fiat. Not thats replaced with crypto. Only fools cannot see that and keep trying to spit out flatout lies that gold somehow acts as a better medium of exchange even though its not even any more fungible than bitcoin. Flatout lying fools I tell ya! Hows that $600 btc sell into gold feeling right now.by the way? Coulda.shoulda woulda listened to me but nope.

Your argument against metals is entirely based around the fact that you used to own a lot of metals and then gave up on them before the generational cash-in moment came.  To have an unbiased view, you have to own both metals and craptocurrency at the same time, and anyone who does own both tends to look at craptocurrency as a wretched thing that you feel like you need to ditch for more metals.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:18:18 PM

To have an unbiased view, you have to own both metals and craptocurrency at the same time,

Well, no, but let's go with that for argument's sake.

and anyone who does own both tends to look at craptocurrency as a wretched thing that you feel like you need to ditch for more metals.

Not in my experience. I know a lot of folk that (at least claim to) own significant investments in both these categories. Most of which I am aware (myself included) are more bullish on crypto than on PMs.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

Your argument against metals is entirely based around the fact that you used to own a lot of metals and then gave up on them before the generational cash-in moment came.  To have an unbiased view, you have to own both metals and craptocurrency at the same time, and anyone who does own both tends to look at craptocurrency as a wretched thing that you feel like you need to ditch for more metals.
Im indian I own lots of metals trust me. But gold is old.. not buying more
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:10:37 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:18:10 AM by Hyperme.sh

@realroach, gold is not divisible into microtransaction size units for spending. That is one of the reasons it is no longer suitable for where we are headed with the Internet and a global information highway.

Higher entropy systems means systems where there is more diversity and more uncertainty over specific outcomes. If that is your definition of complexity, then I am sorry to inform you that the Second Law of Thermodynamics dictates the entropy of the universe trends to maximum.

It’s ok to have a little bit of gold. But crypto is going to out perform by orders-of-magnitude. And I no longer see any point whatsoever to silver as monetary instrument.

Peak oil and peak resources is nonsense propaganda the Zionists have planted to fool gullible goyim like @realr0ach. OPEC can’t even make an agreement and Saudi Arabia is preparing to divest their oil fields in an IPO.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

@realroach, gold is not divisible into microtransaction size units for spending. That is one of the reasons it is no longer suitable for where we are headed with the Internet and a global information highway.

Higher entropy systems means systems where there is more diversity and more uncertainty over specific outcomes. If that is your definition of complexity, then I am sorry to inform you that the Second Law of Thermodynamics dictates the entropy of the universe trends to maximum.

It’s ok to have a little bit of gold. But crypto is going to out perform by orders-of-magnitude. And I no longer see any point whatsoever to silver as monetary instrument.

Peak oil and peak resources is nonsense propaganda the Zionists have planted to fool you. OPEC can’t even make an agreement and Saudi Arabia is preparing to sell their oil as an IPO.
Metals being used as store of value. Gold, silver, copper were used as currency. Over the period of time the value of these metal surpassed the value they supported in form of coin. That is a silver coin of legal tender value 1 dollar was underpriced. Anyone melting that silver coin could fetch more value from the metal. Internet banking is more profitable for banks as for them it is better manageable. Without even liquidating assets or currency they juggle the amount from one account to other. Basic banking works on very principle that out of 1000 people operates their account only 4 or 5 will ask for cash or withdraw in cash. Most of the time people will put their money in bank and then bank will use that money to lend to other person at higher interest rate.
Time to invest in the metal is long gone. This is the era of crypto currency.
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

I'm understanding learning from all the comments / dialogues on this thread.  THANK YOU ALL

lordquanta
Hyperme.sh
sidhujag
jbreher
realroach

Today's post by MA - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/cryptocurrencies-the-scam/

In regards to Metals -- my own opinion and I'm no expert...I wouldn't say its completely dead but would say it not the TIME for metals.
They will always have some use/ purpose etc.   Right now "TIME" is for everything Technology and that means also speculation on Crypts.

With respect to Crypts - as a newbie - I'm learning much from all of you here and thank you Hyperme.sh....and I'm not invested in Crypts at present but do plan to when feasible.   For metals I have some but don't plan on adding unless something changes.
What I've I find most useful - is never get married to one perspective and always be ready to adapt to changes "TIME" that's only way to survive along with COOPERATION.

Another day another new milestone in DOW....how high will this continue to rise -- do we see any trend changes coming up?
I've sold off from index funds now..and on side.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:20 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 05:34:04 AM by Hyperme.sh

Another day another new milestone in DOW....how high will this continue to rise -- do we see any trend changes coming up?

Armstrong predicts 38,000+ over next years. We may or may not get a SLINGSHOT dip along the way.

Cryptocurrencies are no different from any other investment product. It is a misrepresentation that they offer an alternative to the dollar. No matter how much money one made on Bitcoin, they still have to sell it to realize that profit and how are they measuring that profit? In dollars of course.

That is for the most part correct at this time. Although I can use Bitcoin to pay for things, but normally it is converted to fiat when I pay someone such as pay my rent.

I will be launching an altcoin that attempts to provide utility for the tokens without converting them back to fiat.

There's ongoing discussion in my private Crypto.cat  group as to whether Bitcoin is in a bubble right now. I think yes, but some others think no.

The fundamental analysis is very positive,

The fundamental of Bitcoin and nearly all cryptocurrencies is they are a theft paradigm. Every Legendary I know has lost massive amounts of BTC due to scams and theft. This will continue to be the case.

The fundamentals are not the fantasy of defeating the powers that be and spreading freedom to the slaves, that many may imagine they are and which the mass media helps goyim to fantasize about.

Try to wrap your mind about the fact that the people who run the world are thieves. Jesus threw them out of the temple. They're always scheming ways to strip you of your productivity and savings. This is the reality of the world, not some silly fantasy about how we peons ($millionaires and such) rise up and cut off the head of the beast.

[...]

Since most of you have become wiser about safeguarding your private keys and not leaving your BTC on exchanges, the Zionist bankster thieves need a more sophisticated method of taking your BTC from you gullible goyim.

I see you are into "6"s lately so...
We are very close to 16,666,666 circulating supply, and $6,000...
6000×16666666 = 99999996000

Hmm. Well I am not that superstitious to base predictions on it.

I’m just noting probabilities.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

Armstrong predicts 38,000+ over next years. We may or may not get a SLINGSHOT dip along the way.

Here is a small sample of what Armstrong writes for subscribers (note I omitted the timing and pricing information for the DJIA as that is for paid subscribers only):

Quote from: Armstrong paid subscription update
Keep in mind that a Vertical Market does not give people a lot of chances to buy dips. It draws everyone in and the majority bullishness comes finally at the very end.

This is the difficulty in trading a Vertical Market. This will be our focus at the WEC in Orlando. You are getting a taste of what is to come and you are witnessing how real vertical moves unfold. It is like a party where everyone is drunk, but nobody is having a good time.

With Bitcoin all you hear is tremendous bullishness, In the Dow, all we have heard is it's too high. The market is simply pushing through as short keep getting stopped out and capital is pouring in from especially Europe.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:29 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:46:11 AM by Hyperme.sh

@mint

Ironically, most "truthers" get angsty when I start question their theories. Isn't that the point of being a truther... questioning what you've learned about everything everywhere?

I welcome any person with a strong functioning brain stem and reasonably decent IQ to listen the PhDs and scholars I linked to and the evidence and argument that Mossad did 9/11 and then I doubt none of them can rationally make good arguments against the theory.

Of course most people are too lazy/busy to expend 3 - 4 hours digesting the videos as I did, and also because they’ve seen so much crap in the past about UFOs, reptilians, and other diversionary disinformation crap that was ostensibly injected by Mossad to create confusion and discredit the truth.

I am saying that potentially you are wrong about who created Bitcoin. There have been so many different people that have been called Satoshi Nakamoto before, with all sorts of proof in each case. Now you think you've solved it? Think about how crazy you sound to the old timers that have heard the "Satoshi Was Found" story 100 times by now. You do appear to have some proof, but as far as I can tell, you and I both will most likely never know who Satoshi was. There is not a way to prove you wrong, just as there is not any way to prove that you aren't wrong. So please stop asking me to do so. Maybe you are right? I can't prove either way...

Criminal investigators look for motive, capability, and strong circumstantial/corroborating evidence. I found all three. All other prior attempts to identify Satoshi were diversionary disinformation crap that was ostensibly injected by Mossad to create confusion and discredit the truth.

[…]

IMO, SHA256 (and possibly Scrypt) as a hashing method is done as far as I'm concerned if this attack goes down, and so is any cryptocurrency that uses it. If this attack happens, then I will sell every single SHA256 token I have, and I will spend a very long time trying to convince people of that being the only way to punish the thugs that attacked Bitcoin. Let the bag holder's (miners/whales) be stuck with useless and valueless bags (usless mining hardware or effectively valueless tokens).

I don’t think so. BTC will become stronger (after some collapse in price and recovery) because it remained immutable as no Core thugs were able to monopolize the mutation of the blockchain for their bankster masters who funded them. Whereas BCH was an airdrop not a hard fork. The point being that the free market should decide which mutation is valuable, by making them all airdrops and not the anointing one over the others by some NYA of whales. Nevertheless, I think the entire Core thuggery is really just a Hegelian dialectic by design, to take BTC from sheep when immutability is ultimately restored. Again this is not a certain outcome nor is the timing certain. I reiterate this is a speculative interpretation of what I perceive may be the reality behind the curtain so to speak, although technological facts are in the open for anyone to analyse. Of course, my speculation could end up entirely incorrect or it could happen years from now when everyone has long since concluded I was smoking my own Koolaid.

the very nature of an “agreement” between a few parties in a decentralized consensus protocol can be interpreted as an aggression against the network.

My speculative perspective is that Core are the thugs and I will celebrate when this reality becomes apparent to everyone. Sheep are slow to learn, but the whales already know what is coming and why.

The SegWit theft will correct the thuggery and punish all those stupid enough to trust thugs.

Politics is rule by the manipulated sheep mob, i.e. thuggery by proxy. It is what we are trying to eliminate with decentralization.

Marting Armstrong explained:

The Silver Democrats virtually bankrupted the nation because they were paid off by the silver minors who had them overvalue silver at 16:1 to gold when in fact the ratio was more in the area of 133:1 at that time (1884 211,080 $20 gold coins v 28,136,000 $1 silver dollar coins).

[…]

If we look at the entire imports of gold and silver from America to Spain as reported by Earl J. Hamilton, we see 5.8 million ounces of gold compared to 545.4 million ounces of silver. This shows the real silver to gold ratio was 93.31 to 1. Indeed, just after World War I, this ratio soared to 120:1.

[…]

If they dare to come out in the open field and defend the gold standard as a good thing, we shall fight them to the uttermost, having behind us the producing masses of the nation and the world. Having behind us the commercial interests and the laboring interests and all the toiling masses, we shall answer their demands for a gold standard by saying to them, you shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns. You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold.

The Silver Democrats, led by William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925) and his famous speech against the Gold Standard, overvalued silver on a ratio to gold at 16:1, which led to massive arbitrage. Silver poured into the country and gold fled. This
unsound finance led to the virtual bankruptcy of the USA by 1896.

This is when JP Morgan came to the rescue and arranged for a gold loan to bailout the US Treasury. It was Morgan who made every effort to raise the stature of the United States in dealings in London. Indeed, by 1914, that was the final peak in the pound and thanks to World War I, Britain had found itself deeply in debt. The British pound had collapsed in value against the dollar significantly moving into 1920.

There are those pesky Zionists always creating false flags Hegelian dialectics (i.e. their manufactured crisis requires their solution) by manipulating the willful ignorance of the sheep. Yet Armstrong turns a blind-eye:

There has been a longstanding view that the Bible warns of a One-World-Currency. It has been a prophecy that many expect to unfold. This report is not based upon the Bible or any such prophecy. Nevertheless, if this report tends to warn of this possibility, keep in mind it is purely based on politics and economics and nothing more. Presented here is an economic review, not a conspiracy theory nor a religious prophecy.

[…]

Whatever the government needs to do to retain power, they will do without any comprehension of the long-term implication of their actions. Many people attribute way too much to those in power with their grand conspiracy theories. What they fail to understand is what is there is nobody in charge, and we are merely riding a train with no engineer? That is the real outcome of government action going forward. It’s worse than any conspiracy theory for we head into the unknown even for government and the elite.

[…]

Here are a few more excerpts which support my recent retort of @realr0ach about why gold is dead as money at least in terms of a medium-of-exchange:

People have become distracted and wrongly focused attention upon what has served as money rather than was is the function of money

[…]

Much of this confusion has been the result of focusing on what physically is serving as money from the barter origin.

[…]

Historically, many societies have agreed upon different objects. Even the names we use today for the various currencies of different nations reflect different historical objects.

[…]

Keep in mind that gold at this point was rare, too rare to truly serve as money. It is found largely as jewelry in tombs of royal dignitaries. Gold begins to appear only around 5000-4500BC. It is NOT used as money during this period. The medium of exchange is evolving from grain, cattle, and sheepskins into bronze.

[…]

Gold was viewed as a very precious object. Religiously, gold was believed to have been the tears of the sun god. In Egypt, this was the god Ra.

Consequently, gold was rare and was to be the exclusive property of the king and priests. It never made it as a medium of exchange until the 6th century BC after about 2,000 years of use as adornment.

[…]

As long as gold was too rare it was only suited for ornamentation for kings. With gold becoming much more common, then it became a very valued object. Suddenly the lower classes could now possess an object that was once suited only for kings. This contributed greatly to the allure of owning gold.

Consequently, the idea that gold is money and always has been is simply wrong. The foundation of the monetary system will always remain a barter economic system. The value of the medium of exchange has to be established by demand and has been different throughout the ages as well as regions.

The following supports my philosophical writings about the value of the Inverse Commons instead of fungible unit-of-account in the coming Knowledge Age:

Another tremendous misconception is that money is wealth itself rather than simply the medium of exchange that is the gateway to wealth. We must understand this distinction if we are to look to create a new monetary system in the future. Wealth is NOT in the least a medium of exchange, but the objects for which exchange takes place. The medium of exchange facilitated trade and it has evolved into a mental concept of what we call the Unit of Account. In other words, the Unit of Account is the mental concept of how we measure wealth, yet it is simultaneously, not actual wealth itself.

I also wrote a blog a couple months ago about the coming one-world currency:

https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/get-ready-for-a-world-currency

Armstrong continued to make similar arguments to his recent public blogs which I had refuted:

The number one problem with cryptocurrencies is the idea that they can be the alternative to government. Yet you will still have to sell them at some point to pay your taxes, rent, and to buy food. Moreover, the government is not about to lay down and surrender to the world of cryptocurrency and just let people avoid taxation. That is NEVER going to happen. So we have to look at this issue no different than anything else because we are dealing with a governmental power.

Armstrong does not seem to understand that public distributed ledgers are the best tax tracking devices every designed. They’re a gift to the governments, which is why governments even such as Russia are embracing them:

By taxing crypto-rubles at the capital gains rate for those that cannot provide a paper-trail of ownership, Russia and Putin are incentivizing the development of low-cost crypto-payment systems to exchange rubles for goods only in cryptocurrencies that also track ownership, like Ethereum and others that have transparent blockchain histories.

[…]

The crypto-ruble provides the means by which to convert, transaction-cost-free, back into the national ‘fiat’ currency to pay bills, taxes and the like.  This is in direct opposition to how the U.S., for example, treats cryptocurrencies.

The 2014 I.R.S. rule that classified Bitcoin as ‘property’ means that every Bitcoin transaction, no matter how minor, creates a potential capital gains event.  It means that buying a cup of coffee at Starbucks in Bitcoin is taxable for both the person buying the coffee (capital gains on the sale) and Starbucks when they go to sell those Bitcoins, buy dollars and pay salaries, order supplies, etc.

It’s why the capital that has moved into cryptocurrencies isn’t moving back out.  It’s why the ICO market has exploded.  Billions in profits actively looking for new investment opportunities without paying taxes.

It’s also the main reason why Amazon, for example, doesn’t take Bitcoin.  Who wants that hassle?

Can you imagine Amazon’s Schedule D if it accepted Bitcoin?

The crypto-ruble’s structure dispenses with that for those that can prove ownership via the blockchain.  Bitcoin allows for transaction transparency, so does Ethereum, Litecoin and many others.

Armstrong seems to address Russia’s creation of a cryptocurrency:

Central banks around the world are now very seriously looking into creating Cryptocurrencies. After all, the vast amount of the economy transactions are electronic to begin with. The existence of cash in physical form is what they are trying to eliminate to force everyone on the grid in order to increase tax collection. There is no question that we will be looking at this as the next evolutionary step forward in the monetary system. The problem people do not grasp is that government can easily outlaw private cryptocurrencies and declare it as money laundering that avoids taxes. They will be 25 years in prison and the first person they prosecute will be held up as an example to scare the life out of everyone else.

But the mistake I believe Armstrong is making, which was explained my Steemit blog about the coming one-world currency, is that nation-states and even groupings of them (e.g. G5) can’t agree on anything and thus they will each end up with their own attempt to create a cryptocurrency none of which can be the globally accepted one.

Thus I posit the free market will possibly anoint Bitcoin because it’s the only one that is not controlled by any one nation. And the nations will acquiesce to Bitcoin as the king eventually, because of course they want to eliminate cash.

This brings me back once again to my theory that Bitcoin was created by the Zionists to drive the nation-states into submission to a global currency which no nation can control and which ends cash. And which in the end game, the Zionists entirely control per the flaws in proof-of-work as the transaction fees become great and the protocol block reward (i.e. the inflation due to debasement) diminishes as I had explained in previous posts.

I believe the Zionists are employing their institutions (which are also decoys) to bring this to fruition:

Make no mistake about it; the IMF has been at the heart of hunting down the underground economy. The IMF took the lead in threatening tax havens to give up all people hiding money or suffer the same fate as Iran – expulsion from the SWIFT transfer system. That would mean no money in or out. The IMF even threatened the Vatican that if it did not report all money movements, then it too would be sanctioned and removed from the SWIFT system.

The IMF has been at the forefront of shutting down the world underground economy so that tax collection can be effective. We even  find that the International Monetary Fund in Washington published a Working Paper on “de-cashing” the economies of the world and what the implications would be.

This IMF Working Paper stands as a clear warning of the future direction of the world economy. The IMF has been providing advice to governments who want to join in the latest authoritarian maneuver abolishing cash to eliminate the underground economy.

The IMF recommends in its conclusion to this paper that although some countries most likely will de-cash in a few years, going completely cashless should be phased in steps.

Armstrong pointed to money launder felonies, but my recent research indicates that the recipient had to have knowledge that the money was used in committing a crime and also appears the felonies only apply in the USA:

The problem people do not grasp is that government can easily outlaw private cryptocurrencies and declare it as money laundering that avoids taxes. They will be 25 years in prison and the first person they prosecute will be held up as an example to scare the life out of everyone else.

Governments have to be wary of attacking decentralized ledgers because the users may simply defy the government and the government may be incapable of prosecuting every case.

Armstrong reiterated his coming short/strong dollar vortex:

This is adding to the crisis we see on the horizon and a dollar rally will set off a debt crisis like nobody has ever seen in more than 100 years. Private debt among emerging markets is almost about $1.6 trillion with maturity due to foreign creditors over the next five years. It looks like about 90% of this debt is in US dollars.

[…]

So the short dollar position is indeed a WORLDWIDE issue. It will be very interesting to see when the dollar begins to rise once again. Dollar borrowers the world over will indeed have a ‘religious experience’ of Biblical proportions! The higher the dollar moves, the greater the pressure will be applied to revising the world monetary system.

Armstrong wrote about how the IMF SDRs are unlikely to become the one-world reserve currency because it requires that people are willing to buy the bonds and issue loans in that unit-of-account.

Thus the only way to bring about a one-world reserve currency is what I pointed out in my blog. There must be a popular catalyst that is outside the control of the nation-states, thus cryptocurrency is that likely catalyst either directly or as a threat to the nation-states that causes them to acquiesce to the SDRs.

Don't care, you are delusional

Quote from: private discussions
I am not sure about anything w.r.t. to the world view. But I can not refute the PhD & scholars compelling evidence that Mossad did 9/11 and the corruption in WW2 to create the Zionist state. Doesn’t mean I believe in UFOs, reptilians, and other disinformation from non-scholars.

[…]

People believe what they want to believe. Sheep like to ignore opportunities to separate from the herd and prefer to feel safe in the herd even when they are being harvested.

I have vacillated over the past 16 years on the global elite conspiracy theme. I became burned out on it for several years and was tired of listening to nutcases rail on and on about chemtrails, reptilians, etc.. But then recently I decided to watch some videos produced by PhDs and scholars about the evidence and arguments that Mossad did 9/11. And frankly, I can not refute that very compelling exposition.

Do you really believe that 9/11 was done by some Arabs who could not fly airplanes well in flight school who boarded the planes with box cutters (yet our government refuses to release the full length of the surveillance videos same as in the recent Las Vegas massacre). What is your explanation of this event (other than to just ignore it and focus on the ass of the sheep in front of you)?

I have an inquisitive mind.

I am interested in understanding the Zionists as it may pertain to what type of monetary systems, laws, and regulations we are headed into, so that my altcoin project has taken this into account as much as possible. It’s actually a very responsible action I am undertaking.

The following is the same concept as Nash’s Ideal Money, as FOFOA’s free gold concept, and what I mentioned in my blog. The problem is that no one knows how to achieve a reserve currency that won’t be (even if surreptitiously) centrally controlled and thus eventually abused!

In the instant case, we will need to create a neutral Reserve Currency that is free from domestic political conflicts such as the Democrats v Republicans in the USA. It must also be free of CONTAGIONS due to issues that may be nearby as took place with Britain during the 1920s. We will need all exchange in goods globally to be between two independent currencies converted through the independent Reserve Currency. Therefore, all commodities instead of trading in dollars will be traded in this new NEUTRAL Reserve Currency.

The reason this is so important is because who ever controls the one-world reserve currency can basically turn the world into slaves via debt similar to what is happening to Greece now and what will happen to the entire world soon due to the short dollar vortex underway:

https://gist.github.com/shelby3/c192cedaed52ef11ef97acb239dc5986#euro-is-a-monetary-enslavement-paradigm

Send this to Armstrong!

Apparently UAE Central Bank Governor has not read this report from UK Treasury citing Bitcoin as LOW Money Laundering Risk. And Cash as #1!

https://twitter.com/BitfuryGeorge/status/922895431029477376

IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking and the Triumph of Cryptocurrency:

https://fee.org/articles/imf-head-predicts-the-end-of-banking-and-the-triumph-of-cryptocurrency/
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:46:16 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:27:43 AM by Hyperme.sh

Bitcoin is for sheep?

I refuted the somewhat famous and oft-cited Fat Protocols theory of blockchains:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268216.msg23428500#msg23428500

Here are my most comprehensive and latest thoughts about the bubble we are in and the timing on LTC and BCH remains the same. Thanks to @btcbug for alerting me to this (as well @miscreanity for mentioning to all of us months ago about investors outside our ecosystem asking about Bitcoin):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268216.msg23413576#msg23413576

I’ve been hearing from others (since roughly $2000) about them hearing from other investors (from outside our ecosystem) asking about Bitcoin. And here is the reason:

[…]

I highly recommend reading the above linked post. Feedback?

I tweeted it:

https://twitter.com/matthewgoetz/status/920766163705057280
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:11 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 03:45:59 PM by Hyperme.sh

I hadn’t had the time to really catch up on what Trump has accomplished and this summary impressed me:

https://youtu.be/tDa2crZCx0U?t=1458

He is acerbic but retrospectively acknowledged to be effective. Sometimes there’s a method to the madness of a genius that other people do not comprehend while it is happening.

Jeff Flake was a cuckservative enemy of Trump, and went out denouncing Trump. The alt right is successfully nailing Trump’s enemies.

The inner party has been investigating Trump for imaginary crimes, but inevitably the investigation started turning up Clinton crimes, not Trump crimes, since the Clintons are criminals, and Trump is not. I expected the investigation to lead to a left wing coup or an attempted left wing coup, with some judge no one has heard of issuing a warrant for Trumps arrest on the basis of a grand jury indictment, to be followed not long afterwards with arrests of numerous prominent Republicans for insufficient leftism, but it looks like it is just going to evaporate.

With a permanent government coup against Trump evaporating, this makes a Trump coup against the permanent government (“You’re fired”) far more feasible, as everyone rushes to support the strong horse.

Trump has taken important and major steps to defunding the left. He has had far more success in defunding the left than Ronald Reagan. But the left is still massively government funded, while the alt right is still massively government persecuted.

If Trump takes power, falsifying the Moldbug thesis, it will be that the alt right frog marched him into power, as King David’s mighty men conscripted him into Kingship, and the junior officers hauled Pinochet off to the still smoking presidential palace. It is striking that Jeff Flake conceded on the same day, or within a few days, of the investigation into Trump going off the rails
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: