Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450415 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

its a very nice idea but i think it is not possible because the hands beside the gun spreading is a  question mark. i think it is very difficult to control the gun spreading.

Gun spreading is free speech spreading...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

its a very nice idea but i think it is not possible because the hands beside the gun spreading is a  question mark. i think it is very difficult to control the gun spreading.

Gun spreading is free speech spreading...

However, give the protesting-against-Trump rioters guns, and we really will have to have martial law.

Not likely to happen. Nobody will give them guns, and they live on welfare, so don't worry.

Wink

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:06:00 PM

Katie Couric: On second thought, I can see why that highly deceptive edit in our gun-control movie might be misleading

Last week, when gun-rights advocates first cried foul, she sniffed that she was “very proud” of the film. Now, in a statement posted this morning, she’s claiming the edit bothered her too the first time she watched it. What happened?

Here’s a safe bet. So long as it was only activists on the right who were criticizing her, Couric and her team could shrug it off and refuse to address the edit. They’ll wear the attacks from “gun nuts” like a badge of honor, no matter how meritorious they are; it’s good PR for a movie about gun control. Once “respectable” media echoed the criticism, though, it risked undermining the moral authority of the film, which is the whole point of gun-control propaganda. A critique of the media-political class from the right isn’t credible until someone from the class itself validates it. The same dynamic explains why the New York Times’s story last week about the controversy ran under the headline, “Audio of Katie Couric Interview Shows Editing Slant in Gun Documentary, Site Claims.” There was no need for that last bit. The Times could have checked the work of Stephen Gutowski and the Washington Free Beacon in five minutes and declared as a matter of plain fact that the footage had been edited deceptively. They felt obliged to hedge by noting that this is merely what the Free Beacon “claims” only because the Beacon is a right-wing site and thus is presumed untrustworthy until someone not of the right has vouched for it.

As Executive Producer of “Under the Gun,” a documentary film that explores the epidemic of gun violence, I take responsibility for a decision that misrepresented an exchange I had with members of the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL). My question to the VCDL regarding the ability of convicted felons and those on the terror watch list to legally obtain a gun, was followed by an extended pause, making the participants appear to be speechless.

When I screened an early version of the film with the director, Stephanie Soechtig, I questioned her and the editor about the pause and was told that a “beat” was added for, as she described it, “dramatic effect,” to give the audience a moment to consider the question. When VCDL members recently pointed out that they had in fact immediately answered this question, I went back and reviewed it and agree that those eight seconds do not accurately represent their response.

VCDL members have a right for their answers to be shared and so we have posted a transcript of their responses here. I regret that those eight seconds were misleading and that I did not raise my initial concerns more vigorously.

“Dramatic effect,” huh? I didn’t realize it until I read this Examiner post but it turns out other Couric productions have also allegedly used creative editing to falsely suggest that Katie stumped an interviewee who was on the wrong side of an issue. From an account of Couric’s 2004 production “Fed Up”:

“I am told from others who have seen the film that a clip is shown in which I am asked a question about how one would ideally test whether sugar sweetened beverages contribute to obesity, and that I ask for a few moments to collect my thoughts; after showing me think for about 10 seconds, the camera cuts away before I give my answer,” says Allison, who hasn’t seen the film. “If this is the case, the film-makers’ behavior seems counter to thoughtful dialogue. To ask me a question and edit out the answer, and I did answer every question, shows a lack of interest in a discussion of the evidence.”

Precisely. The “stump the chump” edit is what you do when you want to make the subject look like an imbecile for opposing the conventional liberal position, not when you’re interested in a discussion. (That’s why “The Daily Show” loves it.) I was curious about Couric’s “dramatic pause” defense, though, so I asked Gutowski, who’s seen the entire film, whether the full exchange with the VCDL members appears at any point. After all, a “dramatic pause” between question and answer would involve extra time being added between the two to create the illusion that the question was difficult for the subject. If the answer is never shown, however, that’s not a pause. That’s a full redaction, implying that the subject was unable to answer the question at all. According to Gutowski, the film never returns to the exchange with the VCDL members to show their responses. Which means, even in damage-control mode, Couric’s being misleading about what the editors actually did and why.

Her best defense, frankly, may be that this is SOP by filmmakers who favor gun control when interviewing subjects who don’t. Via Becket Adams, here’s a few minutes of footage from the segment in “Under the Gun” that features the VCDL members. Note the bombastic operatic music at the beginning designed to mock their enjoyment of shooting at the range.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/31/katie-couric-on-second-thought-i-can-see-why-that-highly-deceptive-edit-in-our-gun-control-movie-might-be-misleading/

Couric’s ‘Under the Gun’ Producers May Have Broken the Law

First it was deceptive edits and now it looks like Katie Couric’s producers for “Under the Gun” may have broken gun laws. According to The Federalist’s Sean Davis it appears Couric’s  director Stephanie Soechtig admitted to violating federal law.

On Friday, Davis reported: “It turns out that Couric’s production team deliberately conspired to violate federal gun laws. According to video obtained by Ammoland, a shooting sports news website, one of Couric’s producers deliberately committed at least four separate felonies by purchasing four separate firearms across state lines without a background check.”

The video shows Soechtig scaring/telling her interviewer how easy it was for her producers to obtain a Bushmaster rifle: “We sent a producer out and he was from Colorado. He went to Arizona, and he was able to buy a Bushmaster and then three other pistols without a background check in a matter of four hours. And that’s perfectly legal. He wasn’t doing some sort of underground market....And he just met someone in the parking lot of Wendy’s and bought a Bushmaster. Legally. Like, this is legal.”

But as Davis reported, in his June 3 blog, that process was anything but legal:

Except it’s not legal. Like, it’s illegal. Super duper illegal. Quadruple illegal in the case of the Soechtig employee who purchased four firearms across state lines without processing the sale through a federal firearms licensee (FFL) in his home state of Colorado.

Federal law is abundantly clear on what types of transactions require federal background checks. Gun owners tend to understand these laws incredibly well. Gun controllers like Soechtig do not. Under federal law, all gun purchases from an FFL must be accompanied by a federal background check. It doesn’t matter if the FFL sells a gun at a retail location, at a gun show, or out of the back of a car in a Wendy’s parking lot. All FFL transactions require a federal background check. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from: if you buy a gun from an FFL, the FFL must confirm that you have passed a federal background check.

Next we have interstate purchases, all of which must be conducted through an FFL in the buyer’s home state. It is illegal to purchase a gun across state lines unless the transaction is processed through an FFL in the buyer’s home state. And what did we just learn about all FFL purchases? That they require federal background checks. Ergo, all interstate purchases must be accompanied by federal background checks.

What does that mean? It means that a producer who resides in Colorado cannot legally buy a gun in Arizona unless that gun is shipped to an FFL in Colorado, whereby that FFL confirms that the Colorado resident can legally own that firearm.

So driven by their anti-Second Amendment agenda it looks like Couric and her team were willing to not only violate journalistic ethics but also federal law.

Of course, this isn’t the first time a journalist blatantly violated the law to make an anti-gun point. NewsBusters readers will remember Couric's former NBC colleague and fired Meet the Press host David Gregory got into legal hot water back in 2012.

Katie Couric's Under the Gun Director, Stephanie Soechtig, Confesses to Federal Gun Crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHJSfHsvmw

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2016/06/03/courics-under-gun-producers-may-have-broken-law

-------------------------------------------------
Obviously some gun control judge will forgive them. Don't forget: they are above the very laws they try hard to dismantle...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:17:03 PM

....    What does that mean? It means that a producer who resides in Colorado cannot legally buy a gun in Arizona unless that gun is shipped to an FFL in Colorado, whereby that FFL confirms that the Colorado resident can legally own that firearm.

So driven by their anti-Second Amendment agenda it looks like Couric and her team were willing to not only violate journalistic ethics but also federal law......

Next:  Couric's adventures in women's prison as personal bitch of the white supremicist gang leader.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:23:48 PM

....    What does that mean? It means that a producer who resides in Colorado cannot legally buy a gun in Arizona unless that gun is shipped to an FFL in Colorado, whereby that FFL confirms that the Colorado resident can legally own that firearm.

So driven by their anti-Second Amendment agenda it looks like Couric and her team were willing to not only violate journalistic ethics but also federal law......

Next:  Couric's adventures in women's prison as personal bitch of the white supremicist gang leader.

Katie, get your gun lawyer.

By now you’ve probably heard about Katie Couric’s new anti-gun documentary “Under The Gun,” and how her producer doctored video of interviews with gun owners in order to make them look stupid and heartless. Couric’s producer and director, Stephanie Soechtig, admitted to doctoring the video, and Couric herself kinda sorta apologized for it.

But that’s not the worst thing that happened with the making of this documentary. It turns out that Couric’s production team deliberately conspired to violate federal gun laws. According to video obtained by Ammoland, a shooting sports news website, one of Couric’s producers deliberately committed at least four separate felonies by purchasing four separate firearms across state lines without a background check.

In the video, Soechtig openly admits that she directed one of her employees to purchase guns across state lines, and that he absolutely followed her orders:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/

-------------------------------------
The producer is in more trouble than couric I would think?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:39:22 PM

I think she's central in the "aiding and abetting" of those criminal activities.

In fact the only ethical thing for such as Couric and her producer is to require themselves to be found guilty of not controlling guns per state and federal statutes.  As gun control advocates, I am sure they understand the need that they be imprisoned.

Or they are just prostitutes for the latest cause of the left, which the rules of said cause would not apply to them?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:03:38 PM

I think she's central in the "aiding and abetting" of those criminal activities.

In fact the only ethical thing for such as Couric and her producer is to require themselves to be found guilty of not controlling guns per state and federal statutes.  As gun control advocates, I am sure they understand the need that they be imprisoned.

Or they are just prostitutes for the latest cause of the left, which the rules of said cause would not apply to them?

I'm going to take the opposite side of this one.  In my opinion, people engauged in investigative journalism should be able to push the envelope in order to validate or invalidate a narative.  This is very similar to the people who were investigating whether Planned Parenthood was running a chop-shop for baby parts.  They got busted for engauging in the behavior that they were investigating which is absurd and wrong.  And, or course, PP was let off the hook.

I, for one, am fine with people investigating the purported issues in our firearms system simply because I want to have the best information I can get available to me.  I am also deeply grateful that Couric et-al made such asses out of the whole mainstream-media-gun-grabber nexus.  I already believed that these people have a hidden agenda and cannot be trusted and this simply adds weight to my contention.

As for background checks, I have to get one every time I buy a gun and have for the last 20 years.  I see and always have seen the danger in such record keeping, but I also see the danger in not doing so so on balance I am currently in favor of background checks.  I want to know if their are holes in the system so I can make inteligent decisions and arguents and not be a bozo when doing so.  I believe that the appropriate way to work around the dangers of a background check system is to legislatively insert 'poisen pills' such that if/when there are any hints of abuse, the problems the gun grabbers face will become exponentially more difficult for them.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:14:40 AM

Well for me guns should be controlled because it was sometimes used to harm others Although I believe that gun control will not work.
Gun control will not work because we already had something like it a few times and each time it has failed. Remember the Prohibition? From 1919 till 1933 owning, producing, and selling alcohol was illegal. Some people believed that alcohol was a bad thing and that it caused people to do terrible things. To these people it seemed like a good idea at the time to make alcohol illegal.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:05:42 AM

Well for me guns should be controlled because it was sometimes used to harm others Although I believe that gun control will not work.
Gun control will not work because we already had something like it a few times and each time it has failed. Remember the Prohibition? From 1919 till 1933 owning, producing, and selling alcohol was illegal. Some people believed that alcohol was a bad thing and that it caused people to do terrible things. To these people it seemed like a good idea at the time to make alcohol illegal.

We do have 'gun control' here in the United States, and it is quite effective.  Back in the day (a few decades ago) thinking people were genuinely interested in solving the problem of citizens harming one another with guns (as opposed to now when the gun grabbers simply want to monopolize control of security and make the citizens dependant on the state for this service.)  What we did was to make the penelties for use of a firearm in the commision of a crime quite harsh.  Since then what problems do exist have been on the decline and are at a quite reasonable level all things considered.  In fact they declined so much that, like terrorism, the state is having to try real hard to created enough problems to make people concerened.  They even have to go so far as to fabricate events (a-la Sandy Hook.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:54:37 PM

Katie, get your gun lawyer.

By now you’ve probably heard about Katie Couric’s new anti-gun documentary “Under The Gun,” and how her producer doctored video of interviews with gun owners in order to make them look stupid and heartless. Couric’s producer and director, Stephanie Soechtig, admitted to doctoring the video, and Couric herself kinda sorta apologized for it.

But that’s not the worst thing that happened with the making of this documentary. It turns out that Couric’s production team deliberately conspired to violate federal gun laws. According to video obtained by Ammoland, a shooting sports news website, one of Couric’s producers deliberately committed at least four separate felonies by purchasing four separate firearms across state lines without a background check.

In the video, Soechtig openly admits that she directed one of her employees to purchase guns across state lines, and that he absolutely followed her orders:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/

-------------------------------------

So, wait a second, America’s great journalist, Katie Couric screwed the pooch with her documentary? so , what a surprise.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:08:47 PM

I think the way we can reduce on gun control would be on the limitation of bullets for 1 ownership.

So less bullets - limiting peoples when they do fire a gun. It may not sound like much, but if a school shooter was limited to bullets start with it would be less deaths.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:35:00 AM

I think the way we can reduce on gun control would be on the limitation of bullets for 1 ownership.

So less bullets - limiting peoples when they do fire a gun. It may not sound like much, but if a school shooter was limited to bullets start with it would be less deaths.

Mass murderers never truly limited in any way, only their victims.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:12:11 AM

....In fact they declined so much that, like terrorism, the state is having to try real hard to created enough problems to make people concerened.  They even have to go so far as to fabricate events (a-la Sandy Hook.)

Some evidence exists to support your hypothesis RE the "Fast and Furious" program.  And for F&F, it's not fair to say "The State" when you can point directly to Obama's AG and Hillary pushing the lies.

But it appears the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have no rational basis
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:08:27 AM

....In fact they declined so much that, like terrorism, the state is having to try real hard to created enough problems to make people concerened.  They even have to go so far as to fabricate events (a-la Sandy Hook.)

Some evidence exists to support your hypothesis RE the "Fast and Furious" program.  And for F&F, it's not fair to say "The State" when you can point directly to Obama's AG and Hillary pushing the lies.

But it appears the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have no rational basis

After studying it with some diligence I saw more than enough for my tastes.  Your credibility on such things is bouncing around zero thanks to the performance on the 9/11 thread.

Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

Well in my opinion we don't need gun controls because many don't follow the rules even if we put a law about gun control they will break it. They don't fear the law.  Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:53:31 AM

In my part of the world, access to a gun is difficult and we see one of the least number of murder and violence. Even the police have limited access to guns. And it's really difficult for us to think about a gun pro society. The thought of people freely carrying gun is weird for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:16:04 PM

In my part of the world, access to a gun is difficult and we see one of the least number of murder and violence. Even the police have limited access to guns. And it's really difficult for us to think about a gun pro society. The thought of people freely carrying gun is weird for us.

For decades your people have been in an invisible cage. Government walks around with their guns hidden most of the time. The people don't have any guns.

Government has never really used their guns. They can't. If they did, the people would wake up to the cage they are in.

Why isn't the government using their guns to enslave you? Because there is gun freedom in America. And if your government sported its guns and the usage of them, your people would change to American freedom.

Because your government barely shows their guns, your people have been lulled into thinking that they are free. Wake up. No government simply gives freedom as a gift to its people. People have to fight for freedom. And you can't easily fight government guns without using your own guns.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:38:57 PM

9th Circuit: Americans Have No Right To Concealed Carry A Gun Outside Home

The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit is ruling in favor of California’s “good cause” requirement, saying the Second Amendment does not protect a right to carry a concealed gun in public.

On February 13 2014 Breibart News reported that a panel of judges from the Ninth Circuit struck down California’s “good cause” requirement. Thereafter–under pressure from State Attorney Kamala Harris–the court announced that it would rehear the case en banc. Today that en banc ruling resulted in the “good cause” requirement being upheld and Americans being told they have not right to carry a concealed gun in public.

The case–PERUTA V. CTY. OF SAN DIEGO–was filed by concealed permit applicants who think the “good cause” requirement infringed their Second Amendment rights in San Diego and Yolo Counties. On February 13, 2014, the Ninth Circuit panel sided with the Plaintiffs, ruling that the right to keep and bear arms is, in and of itself, a sufficient cause for bearing arms for self-defense. Moreover, that it is a sufficient cause both inside and outside of one’s domicile.

The San Francisco Chronicle quoted from Judge Diarmuid O’Scannlain’s majority opinion, in which he emphasized that “the right to bear arms includes the right to carry an operable arm outside the home for the lawful purpose of self-defense.”

But the en banc ruling went in the opposite direction, upholding the “good cause” requirement and unequivocally stating that Americans have no right to carry a concealed gun outside the home for self-defense. Writing in the majority opinion, Judge Williams Fletcher said, “We hold that the Second Amendment does not preserve or protect a right of a member of the general public to carry concealed firearms in public.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/06/09/9th-circuit/

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:36:35 AM

"And despite all case law to the contrary, open carry isn't the right either, so everyone only has the right to be defenseless victims of genocide in public. Signed, Totalitarians of the 9th Circuit"

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:06:52 AM

Let's see what others have to say

Liberalism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed because it is the only means to resist a tyrannical government.

Feminism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed because, as there already exist physical differences between males and females, gun ownership would compensate for that and bring true equality.

Marxism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed because it is the only way a labor union can organize against their bureaucrats

Capitalism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed for the purpose of protection of private property

American Patriotism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed as it is the second amendment right of Americans, and their principles of liberty were declared to be universal by the founding fathers

Libertarianism

The right to bear arms should not be infringed as it is the only way to resolve disputes that are emergent and life threatening in a voluntaryist society.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: