Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:31:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjie' Dice bot programmers mode discussion.  (Read 52304 times)
N.i.a.P

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

Hi, would someone be so kind to write a simple script for me?
It should alternately make two different bets, no matter if win or loss.
Example:
1st bet 1 satoshi on 49.5% on high
2nd bet 2 satoshi on 30% on low
3rd bet 1 satoshi on 49.5% on high
4th bet 2 satoshi on 30% on low

Thx in advance...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
B4RF

Activity: 743

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

Example:

Thx in advance...

Doesnt really make sense to me but this one should be easy.
Try this one:

Code:
firstchance = 49.5
secondchance = 30

firstbet = 0.00000001
secondbet = 0.00000002

chance = firstchance
nextbet = firstbet
bethigh = true

function dobet()

if chance == firstchance then
    chance = secondchance
    nextbet = secondbet
    bethigh = false
  else
    chance = firstchance
    nextbet = firstbet
    bethigh = true
  end
end

shakpablo

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

Hello,

I need to edit the script of Elmo's Bet Progression

Code:
chance= 47.13
base=0.00000001
bethigh = true

nextbet = base 
investprofit = 0
wincount = 0
losecount=0
stopnow = false
first = true
second = false
secondwin = false
third = false
betcount=100

-- set profit target here (Final Balance after Winning)
profittarget= 999.00000000

function dobet()

--Randomizer
r=math.random(2)

if r == 1 then
     bethigh=true
else
     bethigh=false
end

if betcount == 500 then
betcount=0
resetseed();
else
betcount=betcount+1
end

if (balance) >= profittarget then
stop();
print(balance)
print("TARGET ACHIEVED!!!")
end

if (balance) < (nextbet) then
stop();
print(balance)
print("INSUFFICIENT FUNDS")
end

done = false

if win then

--     switch high/low every win
--     bethigh = false

if(first) then
--          switch high/low on the first win
--          bethigh = !bethigh
            nextbet = base
            if(stopnow) then
              stop()
            end
         end
         if(second) then
--          switch high/low on the second win
            secondwin = true
            second = false
            third = true
            done = true
         end
         if(third and !done) then
--          switch high/low on the third win
            if(secondwin) then
--             switch high/low on the second and third win
--             bethigh = !bethigh   
               nextbet = base
               if(stopnow) then stop() end
            else
--              switch high/low on one and two lose third win
--              bethigh = !bethigh               
                nextbet = previousbet * 3
             end
             third = false
             first = true
         end
   else
--    switch high/low on the every lose
--    bethigh = true
      if(first and !done) then
--        switch high/low on the first lose
--        bethigh = !bethigh
          first = false
          second = true
          done = true
       end
       if(second and !done) then
--         switch high/low on the second lose
--         bethigh = !bethigh
           secondwin = false
           second = false
           third = true
           done = true
        end
        if(third and !done) then
--          switch high/low on the third lose
            third = false
            first = true
            print("GO 4 THE WIN!!!")
            if (secondwin) then
--              switch high/low on the one lose two in thrird lose
                nextbet = previousbet * 3
            else
--              switch high/low only if all three lose
                nextbet = previousbet * 4
             end
            done = true
        end 
   end
end

Basically what I need it's to assume loses. When 3 loses happens on the last progression, I need to stop at the first win and not to wait till 2 wins.
Also I need to place a maxbet limit, for example if nextbet = balance*0.25 then restart progression.
Please if anyone can help me.

Regards,
Pablo
N.i.a.P

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Example:

Thx in advance...

Doesnt really make sense to me but this one should be easy.
Try this one:

Code:
firstchance = 49.5
secondchance = 30

firstbet = 0.00000001
secondbet = 0.00000002

chance = firstchance
nextbet = firstbet
bethigh = true

function dobet()

if chance == firstchance then
    chance = secondchance
    nextbet = secondbet
    bethigh = false
  else
    chance = firstchance
    nextbet = firstbet
    bethigh = true
  end
end
Thank you
sree6020

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

I am getting an Error in dice bot which I previously never seen .The error happened on Duck dice.

The error message was "Minimal chance for faucet bets is 10%."       There is nothing to do with faucet as I am not playing with faucet amount.And there was no error previously with the same settings .
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1447

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

I am getting an Error in dice bot which I previously never seen .The error happened on Duck dice.

The error message was "Minimal chance for faucet bets is 10%."       There is nothing to do with faucet as I am not playing with faucet amount.And there was no error previously with the same settings .

Nowhere in the bot do I have that error, and my english is (mostly) better. I would have used the word Minimum. What I do have in the bot though (in the file DuckDice.cs):
Code:
                QuackBet newbet = json.JsonDeserialize<QuackBet>(sEmitResponse);
                if (newbet.error!=null)
                {
                    Parent.updateStatus(newbet.error);
                    return;
                }

Which means you get that error from duckdice. It's not from DiceBot or DiceBots fault. Guess they must have had an update?

sree6020

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

The error message was "Minimal chance for faucet bets is 10%."       There is nothing to do with faucet as I am not playing with faucet amount.And there was no error previously with the same settings .

Nowhere in the bot do I have that error, and my english is (mostly) better. I would have used the word Minimum. What I do have in the bot though (in the file DuckDice.cs):
Code:
               QuackBet newbet = json.JsonDeserialize<QuackBet>(sEmitResponse);
                if (newbet.error!=null)
                {
                    Parent.updateStatus(newbet.error);
                    return;
                }

Which means you get that error from duckdice. It's not from DiceBot or DiceBots fault. Guess they must have had an update?

Yah it  actually shows "Minimal ". So if you are correct then I should contact Duck dice.....Any way thanks for your support.
burninglory2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:07:00 AM

Hi guys,

My first post here, but I need a quick help to create my strategy in dicebot.

This is what the strategy looks like-

1- Start betting on LOW with CHANCE 49.5 and BASEBET 1 satoshi.
2 -When a winstreak of 4 occurs start betting on HIGH with CHANCE 49.5 and BASEBET 4 satoshi.
3 -If win then reset back to 1. Else multiply BASEBET by 2 and keep betting on HIGH until win and when win occurs reset back to 1.
4 -When a losestreak of 5 occurs start betting on LOW with CHANCE 49.5 and BASEBET 4 satoshi.
5 -If win then reset back to 1. Else multiply BASEBET by 2 and keep betting on LOW until win and when win occurs reset back to 1.

If someone can code this into a lua script, that would be great. I tried but not able to figure it out.

I tried it in primedice and it works well, but it takes a lot of time clicking and calculating which to bet next.

Thanks for your help!
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 962

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Hi guys,

2 -When a winstreak of 4 occurs start betting on HIGH with CHANCE 49.5 and BASEBET 4 satoshi.
3 -If win then reset back to 1. Else multiply BASEBET by 2 and keep betting on HIGH until win and when win occurs reset back to 1.
4 -When a losestreak of 5 occurs start betting on LOW with CHANCE 49.5 and BASEBET 4 satoshi.
5 -If win then reset back to 1. Else multiply BASEBET by 2 and keep betting on LOW until win and when win occurs reset back to 1.

If someone can code this into a lua script, that would be great. I tried but not able to figure it out.

I tried it in primedice and it works well, but it takes a lot of time clicking and calculating which to bet next.

Thanks for your help!

Your strategy isn't fully explained.  What do you expect to happen if you have a win streak of 4 and then a loss streak of 5.  Do you keep betting high until a win, or do you switch to low and change the base bet.
also what are you doing for the losses before you hit a win streak of 4 or loss streak of 5?  And do you really just want to bet 4 and 8 sats, IE only multiply basebet by 2.  Or do you want to multiply the previous bet by 2?

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()

if win then
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
   nextbet = previousbet * 2
end

if currentstreak == 4 then
  bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
end
if currentstreak == -5 then
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
end

That should be pretty close.  NOTE: I didn't try this in the bot, so there could be any kind of error.  Use at your own risk. 

burninglory2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help!

Your strategy isn't fully explained.  What do you expect to happen if you have a win streak of 4 and then a loss streak of 5.  Do you keep betting high until a win, or do you switch to low and change the base bet.
also what are you doing for the losses before you hit a win streak of 4 or loss streak of 5?  And do you really just want to bet 4 and 8 sats, IE only multiply basebet by 2.  Or do you want to multiply the previous bet by 2?

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()

if win then
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
end

bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
end
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
end

That should be pretty close.  NOTE: I didn't try this in the bot, so there could be any kind of error.  Use at your own risk. 

I want the bot to bet 1 satoshi on lower than 49.5 since i have chance set as 49.5 even on a loss it will bet 1 satoshi on low. As soon as it detects that there has been 4 rolls out of which all of the rolls are above 49.5(i.e 4 streak loss) it will start betting 4x the base amount(here it will be 4 satoshi since my base amount is 1 satoshi for now) on low if the next roll is low it will give +4 satoshi profit since my base amount is 1 satoshi. If it is a loss it will bet low again but this time with 8x to cover up for the loss and so on if the streak goes on. After winning that bet it should go back to betting 1 satoshi on low. If there a 4 rolls out of which all of the rolls were below 49.5(i.e 4 streak win) the bot will start betting 4x the base amount on high expecting the next roll to be above 49.5. If it wins that bet it will return to the start betting 1 satoshi on low hoping there will be a streak of win or loss soon.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 962

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help!

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()

if win then
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
end

bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
end
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
end

I want the bot to bet 1 satoshi on lower than 49.5 since i have chance set as 49.5 even on a loss it will bet 1 satoshi on low. As soon as it detects that there has been 4 rolls out of which all of the rolls are above 49.5(i.e 4 streak loss) it will start betting 4x the base amount(here it will be 4 satoshi since my base amount is 1 satoshi for now) on low if the next roll is low it will give +4 satoshi profit since my base amount is 1 satoshi. If it is a loss it will bet low again but this time with 8x to cover up for the loss and so on if the streak goes on. After winning that bet it should go back to betting 1 satoshi on low. If there a 4 rolls out of which all of the rolls were below 49.5(i.e 4 streak win) the bot will start betting 4x the base amount on high expecting the next roll to be above 49.5. If it wins that bet it will return to the start betting 1 satoshi on low hoping there will be a streak of win or loss soon.

You changed it completely.  In your first update it was 4 wins or 5 loses.  Now your saying 4 loses.  Anyway this should be close. 

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet
winlossstreak = false

function dobet()

if win then
   winlossstreak = false
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
   if winlossstreak then
   end
end

bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
  winlossstreak = true
end
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
   winlossstreak = true
end

burninglory2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help!

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()

if win then
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
end

bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
end
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
end

You changed it completely.  In your first update it was 4 wins or 5 loses.  Now your saying 4 loses.  Anyway this should be close. 

Code:
bethigh = false
chance = 49.5
basebet = .00000001
basebet2 = .00000004
nextbet = basebet
winlossstreak = false

function dobet()

if win then
   winlossstreak = false
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet
else
   if winlossstreak then
   end
end

bethigh = true
  nextbet = basebet2
  winlossstreak = true
end
   bethigh = false
   nextbet = basebet2
   winlossstreak = true
end

that was typo earlier where i told you 5 loss streak it should be 4 but i can change it as i like from the script even with the base amounts i can calculate according to my balance and input it. I tried the code it works as i needed it. Thank you VERY MUCH!!
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1447

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

that was typo earlier where i told you 5 loss streak it should be 4 but i can change it as i like from the script even with the base amounts i can calculate according to my balance and input it. I tried the code it works as i needed it. Thank you VERY MUCH!!

Nothing says "Thank you VERY MUCH!!" quite like a donation to the person that helped you. chilly2k helped you with your script, you can return the favour (his btc address is on his profile).

DCP

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:42:15 PM

Good day,

I would be grateful if someone can help me to change this function.

Code:
if  previousbet > (balance/3000)*3.6  then
stoponwin=true
end

Instead of stopping on a win, I want it to reset to basebet AFTER the single win comes (which meets the size criteria as above. )

D E S I R EP2P DIGITAL CURRENCY DESIGNED TO UNITE ALLD E S I R E
MasterNodes╏▬▬▬▬▬╏PrivateSend╏▬▬▬▬▬╏InstantX
Coin of your dreams▬▬ANN THREADTWITTERDISCORDSLACK▬▬Coin of your dreams
HCP

Activity: 448

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:08:35 AM

Instead of stopping on a win, I want it to reset to basebet AFTER the single win comes (which meets the size criteria as above. )

You need to modify the "if stoponwin" part of the code as well... which you haven't shown. You can change the "if stoponwin" to "if resetonwin" and change stoponwin to resetonwin... NOTE: This assumes there are no other "stoponwin" criteria being used/set...

Code:
resetonwin = false
function dobet()
  if resetonwin = true then
    -- do the reset stuff
    nextbet = basebet --etc
  end

if previousbet > (balance/3000)*3.6 then
    resetonwin = true
  end
end

DCP

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

You need to modify the "if stoponwin" part of the code as well... which you haven't shown. You can change the "if stoponwin" to "if resetonwin" and change stoponwin to resetonwin... NOTE: This assumes there are no other "stoponwin" criteria being used/set...

Code:
resetonwin = false
function dobet()
  if resetonwin = true then
    -- do the reset stuff
    nextbet = basebet --etc
  end

if previousbet > (balance/3000)*3.6 then
    resetonwin = true
  end
end

Hi, thanks for your reply!

I realized that all I needed to do before was change the functionality for stoponwin.  It's working, thanks!

ie:

if (stoponwin == true) then
nextbet = (balance/3000)

end

D E S I R EP2P DIGITAL CURRENCY DESIGNED TO UNITE ALLD E S I R E
MasterNodes╏▬▬▬▬▬╏PrivateSend╏▬▬▬▬▬╏InstantX
Coin of your dreams▬▬ANN THREADTWITTERDISCORDSLACK▬▬Coin of your dreams
HCP

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:02:34 AM

It should be "if resetonwin == true"... my bad... was typing in a hurry Wink

"==" is for comparison of one value to another
"=" is an assignment operator... it sets the one on the left to the value on the right Wink

dyts142

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

First time post here, I've been reading this post for about an hr and learned a lot of your input.
I've been playing with this martingale system, but I can't seem to put it in script.  Can you guys help me out?

I started with 5 bets of same bet, and I'll double the bet and place the amount of games that I lose in the previous round, continue until I reach 5 wins and start over.
Normally I should be able to get 5 wins in 4 or 5 rounds, but if I reach a 6th round, I'll change my chance to 90 and increase my bet from 5th round by 20x.

So my question is, can you change the chance during the game? Second, how do u reset everything after 5 wins?
HCP

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

To change the chance use you the "chance" variable.

Code:
chance = 49.5
function dobet()
  if someThing == true then
    chance = 90
  end
end

To reset, just have some default values stored in variables like basebet and basechance etc and just reset your nextbet and chance values when your condition is true

houseworx

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

old and new versions have problem with YOLODICE:
simple he don't start any script.

status/current action: error:{"id":7"error";{"code":403,"message":"Forbidden"}}

why that?!

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.