Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587821 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

Witnessed one of the worst performance from team India in a very long time and they fell into the trap they created as O'Keefe took 12 wickets in the match and destroyed the famed Indian batsmen. In another match South Africa destroyed NewZealand as they bowled out for 112 runs chasing a score of 271.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

India is loosing wickets here regularly as they have already lost 5 top order batsmen with a score of just 87 runs and they are staring at a humiliating defeat in the first test. Toss was the difference between a win and a defeat in these kind of wickets and for me Starc is the stand out player as he scored 90 runs in this test where all the top batsmen struggled to make some runs,except of the captain Smith. Grin

Already 9 wickets have fallen for 102. This is the first time that they made less than 150 runs in both the innings in a test match and the entire team has failed completely. The Aussies played really well and put up a good score and Smith's 100+ was really the best part of this match as the Pune pitch looked really bad for batsmen. Keefe also took 6 wickets but I feel Smith would win the MOM. They completely white washed the Indian team.

Defeat by 333 runs within 3 days doesn't look pretty for India. The play went according to script but the roles got interchanged. The Indian batsmen floundered against spin to lose the match in 3 days.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

Witnessed one of the worst performance from team India in a very long time and they fell into the trap they created as O'Keefe took 12 wickets in the match and destroyed the famed Indian batsmen. In another match South Africa destroyed NewZealand as they bowled out for 112 runs chasing a score of 271.
You are right I am still surprised for this what happen to them from Super Hero to Super Zero just in three days all gone really shocking for millions peoples what happen still analysis going hope we have some good cricket from them in next 3 matches now its very interesting series going to happen because they are under pressure badly
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

You are right I am still surprised for this what happen to them from Super Hero to Super Zero just in three days all gone really shocking for millions peoples what happen still analysis going hope we have some good cricket from them in next 3 matches now its very interesting series going to happen because they are under pressure badly
This is called cricket, and no one can predict the right choice based on previous experience. It was an unbelievable performance from India on home ground. After some years first test match loss for India. This is a very bad day for Indian cricket team. And superb bowling from O'Keefe. Picks 5 wickets in both innings. Congrats Austrailia.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

Well Australia winning was no shock to me as I was the only one on here that gave Australia hope of winning and they did just that by destroying one of the top teams in the world on their home ground. This now sets up the series for Australia and they will take a lot of confidence out of winning this match against a very good team. O'Keefe deserved his man of the match performance and like I said Australia is a young team who want to be a great team so they have no fear this time playing in India as it's a completely new Australian team with young players. India of course can still fight back to win the series as they are at home so I'm not counting them out of it just yet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

Yeah everyone believed India makes a strong comeback in the second innings, but the scenario is the same as the first innings. The pressure gets initiated after losing in the home ground after giving successful and continued win for a long. Australia team were really the champions. I think Australia easily takes the series.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

Yeah everyone believed India makes a strong comeback in the second innings, but the scenario is the same as the first innings. The pressure gets initiated after losing in the home ground after giving successful and continued win for a long. Australia team were really the champions. I think Australia easily takes the series.

This win for Australia was due to India made the pitch spinner friendly for their spinner benefit to win the test match but that went wrong for them itself as Australia spinner made it benefit for them and took early wickets of India and as almost all Australia players are experienced with the ground of india by playing in IPL that benefit is paying them now. Next match will be interesting as now India have to regain the match to win if not they will lose this series.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

Today got a fifth one-day match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan. Now both teams have won two matches each and series is level. Today's match will decide the winner of this series. Afghanistan won first two matches and last two matches won by Zimbabwe. Now Zimbabwe looks quite confident after recent winnings, but I still feel that Afghanistan is better team compared to Zimbabwe, so I think today Afghanistan is going to win this match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

Today got a fifth one-day match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan. Now both teams have won two matches each and series is level. Today's match will decide the winner of this series. Afghanistan won first two matches and last two matches won by Zimbabwe. Now Zimbabwe looks quite confident after recent winnings, but I still feel that Afghanistan is better team compared to Zimbabwe, so I think today Afghanistan is going to win this match.
Afghanistan won the match by 106 runs(D/L method). Afghan bat first and made good target they scored 253 runs in 50 overs with the loss of 9 wickets. After that Zimbabwe started batting and the full team collapsed just for 54 runs. Only 2 batsmen scored double-digit remaining all batsman got out for a single digit. With this win, Afghanistan won the series by 3-2 congrats.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:17:43 PM

This win for Australia was due to India made the pitch spinner friendly for their spinner benefit to win the test match but that went wrong for them itself as Australia spinner made it benefit for them and took early wickets of India and as almost all Australia players are experienced with the ground of india by playing in IPL that benefit is paying them now. Next match will be interesting as now India have to regain the match to win if not they will lose this series.

Well that was the gamble the Indians took by making the pitch a spinners pitch. They would of seen how Australia played in Sri Lanka on spinning wickets and saw how bad they were so I can see why they made it a spinners pitch. I think Australia did learn a lot from the Sri Lanka tour playing on wickets like this and that went a long way into them winning the match. Not sure if the IPL really helps as not many of the current Australian players play in the IPL, I think it was more so the Sri Lanka tour that has helped them play better on these types of pitches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:24:12 PM

Well that was the gamble the Indians took by making the pitch a spinners pitch. They would of seen how Australia played in Sri Lanka on spinning wickets and saw how bad they were so I can see why they made it a spinners pitch. I think Australia did learn a lot from the Sri Lanka tour playing on wickets like this and that went a long way into them winning the match. Not sure if the IPL really helps as not many of the current Australian players play in the IPL, I think it was more so the Sri Lanka tour that has helped them play better on these types of pitches.
I like Australians because they are best in adopting situation very quickly just because of this they won first test even this was completely spinners track they have no answer for Keef what he done they are still in shock and now thinking what is next plan for next tests
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

Afghanistan won the match by 106 runs(D/L method). Afghan bat first and made good target they scored 253 runs in 50 overs with the loss of 9 wickets. After that Zimbabwe started batting and the full team collapsed just for 54 runs. Only 2 batsmen scored double-digit remaining all batsman got out for a single digit. With this win, Afghanistan won the series by 3-2 congrats.

Afghanistan are going from strength to strength. Their victory against a full member team in an ODI series augurs well for associate nations. Even though the final deciding match was rain curtailed, Afghanistan's strong batting performance ensured that Zimbabwe were given a high target (Required run rate of 7.3 at the start). And then their bowlers completed the job.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:57:00 AM

Afghanistan are going from strength to strength. Their victory against a full member team in an ODI series augurs well for associate nations. Even though the final deciding match was rain curtailed, Afghanistan's strong batting performance ensured that Zimbabwe were given a high target (Required run rate of 7.3 at the start). And then their bowlers completed the job.

If they play like a T20 match, then the target was not that high, but Zimbabwe didn't even try to reach that target. Afghanistan is the overall best team compared to Zimbabwe. I think soon or later this Afghanistan team will become one of the best cricket team if they get more and more international games experience.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

I like Australians because they are best in adopting situation very quickly just because of this they won first test even this was completely spinners track they have no answer for Keef what he done they are still in shock and now thinking what is next plan for next tests

That's right as now it puts all the pressure on India. Will they go with another spinning wicket in the 2nd test match or change? as now they have seen what Steve O'Keefe can do. It will be interesting to see and everyone will be expecting India to put in a better performance then what they just showed.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:58:04 AM

India were downplayed this time by Australia in all department. It will be difficult moving from here unless they show the resistance and determination to go out and play their natural game.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:43:58 AM

India were downplayed this time by Australia in all department. It will be difficult moving from here unless they show the resistance and determination to go out and play their natural game.

There are 3 matches left in this series and India has all the capability to put themselves together and win atleast one of the remaining matches . I think next match is gonna end as draw because Australia will come out with full confidence and play well , on the other hand India will give their best to win the match so I am guessing it will end as draw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:27:20 AM

I think Australia and India next match will be keenly contested as India would like to level up the series and the Aussies have the momentum going with them, so it will be interesting to see what happens next. I think Aussies would go in unchanged but team India really needs to change their approach and the team. I think getting one batsman in makes more sense and changing the batting line up is also required to provide more stability. Waiting to see what new changes take place in the Indian side, let's hope for a cracker of a match.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

I think Australia and India next match will be keenly contested as India would like to level up the series and the Aussies have the momentum going with them.
One bowler in the Australian line up messed up the entire plan India had and Keefe is the man to be tamed if India is looking to play in spinning wickets if not he will once again run through the famed Indian batting line up once again.Claiming 12 wickets in a test match and that too against a home team is not a small feat.Hope India will challenge them in their next match and regain the momentum.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

I think the next test will mostly end up as a draw. India will be well aware about the spin and will have the track flat helping their seamers more. Indian fast bowlers have been reliable recently and anyways, Indian spinners are sort of used to bowling on flat surface anyways. The 2nd test will be held at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. India have played 21 matches there winning 6, Lost 6 and drew 9.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

I think the next test will mostly end up as a draw. India will be well aware about the spin and will have the track flat helping their seamers more. Indian fast bowlers have been reliable recently and anyways, Indian spinners are sort of used to bowling on flat surface anyways. The 2nd test will be held at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. India have played 21 matches there winning 6, Lost 6 and drew 9.
Bangalore, M.Chinnaswamy Stadium. This pitch is renovated recently, and India played one game on this pitch against England after this renovation. India won the game. As per my knowledge yes this test may en with a draw. Because this pitch is good for the batsman and it is batting pitch. We can expect more centuries I this ground. So both teams have strong batting lineup. I am not sure this match will get a result or not.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: