Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417150 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:22:58 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?

soon? maybe in a 20 years!!!!
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:23:47 AM

I don't think the dollar will be replaced ever. Not by bitcoin or another currency.
It's way to important in the current financial system. At best bitcoin can compete to compete with the euro or yen.
Yes dollar is very powerful currency and I don't think any crypto can replace it even if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon, dollar will always exist and be used widely.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:35:51 AM

No , Bitcoin can't replaced Dollar , but it can be an independent currency , in any case that will takes long time because there are a lot of challenges
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:07:20 AM

I don't think the dollar will be replaced ever. Not by bitcoin or another currency.
It's way to important in the current financial system. At best bitcoin can compete to compete with the euro or yen.
Yes dollar is very powerful currency and I don't think any crypto can replace it even if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon, dollar will always exist and be used widely.
I think that will happen of course later. You can see now that the value is rising very slowly and that is very good.
What you also can see is that Bitcoin is more acceptable now and also many used so that is great !
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

I think that will happen of course later. You can see now that the value is rising very slowly and that is very good.
What you also can see is that Bitcoin is more acceptable now and also many used so that is great !

Dollar will be replace in the future as bitcoin or some other coin will be used by people.
As bitcoin is now getting know all will follow the trend.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:43:32 AM

But that doesn't mean that people will use only bitcoin and not dollar, its really difficult to visualize that scenario that dollar will disappear and will be replaced by bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:18:43 PM

Its not that easy to replace dollar. Dollar has got good acceptance in the public but bitcoin is slowly getting spreaded. So this spreading itself takes time to reach the entire population.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
unununium

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

But Obama hates bitcoin, he said: "bitcoin is a problem, its like a swiss bank"
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:06:15 PM

No , Bitcoin can't replaced Dollar , but it can be an independent currency , in any case that will takes long time because there are a lot of challenges

I think Bitcoin replace it I think it is possible through time, maybe decades from now we'll use biticoin instead of the dollar. If that happens I know it is not impossible there will be a lot of changes in the future generations.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:12:25 PM

I think Bitcoin replace it I think it is possible through time, maybe decades from now we'll use biticoin instead of the dollar. If that happens I know it is not impossible there will be a lot of changes in the future generations.

Yes Bitcoin is rising in power and demand. Price has been going upward over the last month. This is a very good sign and might be a future successor of fiat currency. I think it would definitely replace the dollar real soon.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:42:05 PM

SOON = in the distant future
Dollar is so strong now. And also bitcoins are limited so i don't think that bitcoin will replace dollar soon. It's can't be at my opinion

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:45:34 PM

SOON = in the distant future
Dollar is so strong now. And also bitcoins are limited so i don't think that bitcoin will replace dollar soon. It's can't be at my opinion

That's true bitcoin will be more popular in future but till that day comes I think dollar will rule the world as it is ruling since long  time.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:02:23 PM

This wont happen,cars may in the future dont need anymore fuel,with technology making the world better for all,but the fact is the new currency will be  for sure digital you wont have a single coin in hand to pay,soo bitcoin and dollar should be turned into something new but that should take some years and we wont be here to see it happen.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:54:46 PM

No I do not see this happen at all in my opinion this is highly unlikely because the dollar is to big and the bitcoin is depending on it.
Its all a matter of time before the bitcoin maybe can take it over and replace it but the chance is less more than 40% for sure.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:56:27 PM

No I do not see this happen at all in my opinion this is highly unlikely because the dollar is to big and the bitcoin is depending on it.
Its all a matter of time before the bitcoin maybe can take it over and replace it but the chance is less more than 40% for sure.

Yes that is simply not possible that bitcoin will replace dollar in near future, as it will require a strong and valid reason to replace it and as of now we don't see anything like that.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

Yes that is simply not possible that bitcoin will replace dollar in near future, as it will require a strong and valid reason to replace it and as of now we don't see anything like that.

Yeah dollar is very powerful and not that easy for any crypto to replace it as market cap of dollar is huge and bitcoin is too small in compare to dollar.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:47:09 PM

Yeah dollar is very powerful and not that easy for any crypto to replace it as market cap of dollar is huge and bitcoin is too small in compare to dollar.

Bitcoin will also be powerful in future and we should give some more time to it and we should support it and we will see much better bitcoin in future.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:09:14 PM

Bitcoin will also be powerful in future and we should give some more time to it and we should support it and we will see much better bitcoin in future.
The value if bitcoin is always calculated with respect to dollar.If I try to explain the benefits and convenience of bitcoin to my friends,they dont show much interest but as soon as I tell them 1 bitcoin is sold for nearly $400,they become very interested and start asking question about bitcoin. .so the bitcoin replacing the dollar is unimaginable at this moment

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:59:09 PM

The value if bitcoin is always calculated with respect to dollar.If I try to explain the benefits and convenience of bitcoin to my friends,they dont show much interest but as soon as I tell them 1 bitcoin is sold for nearly $400,they become very interested and start asking question about bitcoin. .so the bitcoin replacing the dollar is unimaginable at this moment

That's true and majority of people around us are lazy they don't want to try something new, the only thing they say we have fiat to spend we don't need anything else.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:42:48 PM

Read the following news:

Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?

soon? maybe in a 20 years!!!!

20 years? No. not even in 20 centuries. As dollar has its owner country USA, which is considered as a super power country they will put all their efforts to remain established their currency if they wanted to.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: