Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006436 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:29:17 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 08:41:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

Dude - the "3LA"s as you call them already have my name, my address and my phone number. I have every intention of testifying if I'm asked to, will turn over my computer and anything else they want. Because, get this, I want to see justice served and I want customers to get their funds.

I seriously don't give a crap if you go after me. People have been doing that forever. I only joined your little troll fantasy party to get you to leave this susan wilson person alone. Unless she worked there and left before I started there I don't think she worked for cryptsy.

Is "forever" back to when that infamous Kickstarter campaign kicked off? You seem pretty adamant in wanting to end this Susan Wilson connection, leaving herr alone, but never came here when other random names were evoked while in pursuit of the truth as to what happened at Cryptsy, yet you say that you, too, are seeking justice, albeit offering up nothing in said pursuit with the exception of recently wanting to protect some "innocent" from suffering scorn on this forum which would be nothing compared to what Susan Wilson already went through. That said, I'm more than happy and willing to add to that scorn with a Bitcoin connection, namely an ~U$10M heist that has Paul Vernon's name written all over it.

sigh. whatever.

Let's play WHATEVER.

http://thecoinfront.com/about/

Google image search results:

"I think my teeth goes great with my pig nose."

Etymology[edit]
Either from Arabic raqqàs (waitress at an inn) via Mediterranean Lingua Franca[1] or as the feminised version of the masculine ragazzo (boy; boyfriend) from Vulgar Latin ragazium, probably ultimately from Ancient Greek.
Noun[edit]
ragazza f ‎(plural ragazze, masculine ragazzo)
girl
girlfriend

Ergo, Dana C. Ragazza = DCGirl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:46:36 PM

Ooh cool, I'll narrate this one:

Dude - the "3LA"s as you call them already have my name, my address and my phone number. I have every intention of testifying if I'm asked to, will turn over my computer and anything else they want. Because, get this, I want to see justice served and I want customers to get their funds.

I seriously don't give a crap if you go after me. People have been doing that forever. I only joined your little troll fantasy party to get you to leave this susan wilson person alone. Unless she worked there and left before I started there I don't think she worked for cryptsy.

Is "forever" back to when that infamous Kickstarter campaign kicked off? You seem pretty adamant in wanting to end this Susan Wilson connection, leaving herr alone, but never came here when other random names were evoked while in pursuit of the truth as to what happened at Cryptsy, yet you say that you, too, are seeking justice, albeit offering up nothing in said pursuit with the exception of recently wanting to protect some "innocent" from suffering scorn on this forum which would be nothing compared to what Susan Wilson already went through. That said, I'm more than happy and willing to add to that scorn with a Bitcoin connection, namely an ~U$10M heist that has Paul Vernon's name written all over it.

sigh. whatever.

Let's play WHATEVER.

Etymology[edit]
Either from Arabic raqqàs (waitress at an inn) via Mediterranean Lingua Franca[1] or as the feminised version of the masculine ragazzo (boy; boyfriend) from Vulgar Latin ragazium, probably ultimately from Ancient Greek.
Noun[edit]
girl
girlfriend

Yes - Dana C. Ragazza = DCGirl. I think you'll find a whole thread here on bitcointalk about that. Feel free to contact Brad at the coinfront to confirm why I used that name.

No - Susan Wilson does not = DCGirl

At this point I'm not sure if you're trying to save face or if you really think you're right.

Either way - sigh, whatever.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:52:22 PM

sigh. whatever.

Let's play WHATEVER.

Etymology[edit]
Noun[edit]
girl
girlfriend

Yes - Dana C. Ragazza = DCGirl. I think you'll find a whole thread here on bitcointalk about that. Feel free to contact Brad at the coinfront to confirm why I used that name.

At this point I'm not sure if you're trying to save face or if you really think you're right.

i think gleb likes you dc!!  Wink
btw... thanx for the opal coin! 

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

So anyway!

I had $1,000 of Crypto locked in cryptsy with screenshots to prove.

Twitter.com/cryptcracker1 has also indicated that cryptsy was involved in the theft of bitcoins.

So what do you suggest, are we all part of a worldwide lawsuit?

I would also be interested in comments that there are a core of 4 or 5 people developed most of the shit coins to extort money from crypto investors which were later removed from Bittrex and other exchanges.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:04:49 PM

... leave this susan wilson person alone. ...

^wheres the meme?   Cheesy    lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:15:02 PM

===>

so you affirm you have committed fraud i.e. used a fake name for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dcgirl

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:17:33 PM

===>

so you confirm you commit fraud i.e. use fake names for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

yes and its a fake picture too. feel free to ask the coinfront about that, but it was done for "non-nefarious" purposes.

gembitz

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:19:41 PM

===>

so you confirm you commit fraud i.e. use fake names for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

yes and its a fake picture too. feel free to ask the coinfront about that, but it was done for "non-nefarious" purposes.

i'm asking you .. hello? who you scamming bro?  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:21:49 PM

My bad! Please accept my apologies, for I didn't realize that there was a whole thread on bitcointalk about that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2

Question: Were you born a motherfuckin' liar or did you major in it at college?
dcgirl

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:28:00 PM

===>

call me a scammer and a liar, I really don't care. hopefully y'all are done calling me susan wilson.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:43:32 PM

===>

i'm asking you .. hello? who you scamming bro?  Roll Eyes

call me a scammer and a liar, I really don't care. hopefully y'all are done calling me susan wilson.

I'll tell you when I done calling you Susan Wilson.

Dana C. Ragazza

Contributing Writer

Dana Ragazza is the Director of Application Development for Ultracoin and a member of the Board of Directors. She owns and runs a software development company based in Washington, DC.

Ms. Ragazza is known in the cryptocurrency world as DCGirl. She splits her time between developing applications for Ultracoin and working to spread the word about cryptocurrency to women worldwide. Developer of the online crypto arbitrage opportunity website ultra-arb.com, she is now building an in-game economy plugin for the video game Minecraft.

Fellow developers have nicknamed Dana "Coda", due to her penchant for coding software at all hours and interspersing Yoda quotes in every conversation. She finds crypto development to be a fascinating playground with unlimited opportunities to experiment, improve and stretch boundaries.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&q=%22Dana+C.+Ragazza%22&oq=%22Dana+C.+Ragazza%22&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.8214.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.C-2kcbkMJpA

Odd, there's not a single post on the entire Internet depicting your Ragazza discussion as you claimed. Hell, even after two years, the CoinFront Team page isn't even indexed by the search engines. Are you James Gordon's daughter, making Kenzie (MacKenzie) his granddaughter? The reason I asked is because Kenzie dons a Batman shirt and one of Susan Wilson's failed crowdfunding campaigns was for a red cape.

Keep denying that you're Susan Wilson while I brush up on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect.
gembitz

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

===>

wait hold on ...are you even the same "dcgirl" ~ operative from cryptsy?   Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

This the ONLY thing I've found on the Internet that Dana C. Ragazza has penned: http://thecoinfront.com/coindevs-respond-to-the-vericoinmintpal-scandal/

ReLoad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:52:16 PM

Did this ever make it to the court room? if so what was the outcome?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:54:41 PM

WELL DONE!
bitofanoob

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:06:09 PM

Quote from: dcgirl
<troll shit snipped>
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HNPWOvk9Gkc/VmUPM2SaldI/AAAAAAAAAu4/phMkUBdkVX8/s640/Yoda%2BQuotes.png
bitofanoob

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:15:17 PM

http://thecoinfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Dana-Ragazza-The-CoinFront.jpg

When you look at the bright side, about your black hole careful you must be... for the dark side fucks back with hooves marks.

https://englishmaninitaly.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/black-piggie.jpg
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:28:42 PM

Try not to think that this is DCGirl when viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgaMJ3lLCZo

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:56:47 PM

===>

I don't really wanna call you a liar so can you point me to that "whole thread here on bitcointalk" regarding your pseudonym.

Not sure why you would try to cover what you claim is false (the Susan Williams link) with what appears to be also false but I'm curious to find out.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:07:19 PM

===>

I don't really wanna call you a liar so can you point me to that "whole thread here on bitcointalk" regarding your pseudonym.

Not sure why you would try to cover what you claim is false (the Susan Williams link) with what appears to be also false but I'm curious to find out.

If it looks like a pig, smells like and pig, and oinks like a pig, then it's pig behind Jim Shockney's house.
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: