Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006477 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:31:33 AM

I can take it!

*disassembles*

*Leibniz to HAL* <My liege, you're now a Popsicle® and I don't feel so good myself.>

Disassemble that!

"I'm sorry Dave Gleb, I'm afraid I can't do that."

"In that case, I'm shuttin' you down and movin' my scammy ass to China to become neighbors with Marshall Long."
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:46:09 PM

I can take it!

*disassembles*

*Leibniz to HAL* <My liege, you're now a Popsicle® and I don't feel so good myself.>

Disassemble that!

"I'm sorry Dave Gleb, I'm afraid I can't do that."

"In that case, I'm shuttin' you down and movin' my scammy ass to China to become neighbors with Marshall Long."

Dai-sy..Dai-sy......give      me     your        answer         do...........  (yu tube linc etc...)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:16:41 PM

any real news about this drama with cryptsy exchange? CEO localized in china or maybe is this gangster in any (china/us/...-)jail, what are the next steps?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

any real news about this drama with cryptsy exchange? CEO localized in china or maybe is this gangster in any (china/us/...-)jail, what are the next steps?

Just like with Sonny Vleisides of BFL, the episode slowly fades away, and in Sonny's case his probation ends, in essence simply getting a slap on the wrist for fleecing tens of millions from mostly the elderly with his and Jeff Ownby's lottery scheme. Like with Sonny, Paul Vernon will live happily ever after via the funds amassed from his marks.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:14:23 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:03:52 AM by RoomBot

Gleb has a palace with a room with a wew!

(on topic)  and Big Vern sucks Chinese Wonton balls......
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:56:23 PM

Just like with Sonny Vleisides of BFL, the episode slowly fades away, and in Sonny's case his probation ends, in essence simply getting a slap on the wrist for fleecing tens of millions from mostly the elderly with his and Jeff Ownby's lottery scheme. Like with Sonny, Paul Vernon will live happily ever after via the funds amassed from his marks.

With the amount of money scammed, and the people that it was scammed from... Im super surprised that he he hasn't received bits of his family  members in the mail. Or the other people that worked at cryptsy for that matter. Me im out very little... so that isnt worth it to me.. but for a million bucks...

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:16:00 PM

With the amount of money scammed, and the people that it was scammed from... Im super surprised that he he hasn't received bits of his family  members in the mail. Or the other people that worked at cryptsy for that matter. Me im out very little... so that isnt worth it to me.. but for a million bucks...

Maybe that's why he escaped to China. In such cases, criminals often are more afraid of creditors than justice..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:59:18 PM

sad but so true.

there is no justice in the crypto theater. anyone who ventures into this world rife with scumbaggery should be well aware of this
as this list of confirmed scams clearly shows.
And no doubt,I'm sure as that scamming bastard vernon reads this thread daily while it slowly peters out to
silly convoluted clusterfuck crypto conspiracy theorys,hal space odessey pics and the like,
that worthless piece of shite with no conscience is laughing all the way to the bitcoin bank of china.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:38:38 PM

Well then KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

Keep these threads going.

We can hang Vernon (& Garza & Karpeles, etc.) in the venue of public opinion.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:13:03 AM

sad but so true.

there is no justice in the crypto theater. anyone who ventures into this world rife with scumbaggery should be well aware of this
as this list of confirmed scams clearly shows.
And no doubt,I'm sure as that scamming bastard vernon reads this thread daily while it slowly peters out to
silly convoluted clusterfuck crypto conspiracy theorys,hal space odessey pics and the like,
that worthless piece of shite with no conscience is laughing all the way to the bitcoin bank of china.

heard of various people working on payback, unsure of exact time frames, but I know they want it to happen when least expected, access is not an issue

I believe the time frame has something to do with court proceedings, that's my belief, could be access to funds as well

Grin
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 02:13:41 PM

He scammed people. He will die with guilt and shame.

Maybe if he has a shred of decency left, he will turn over the account database to make possible the identification of ownership for the remaining coins. Tongue
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:49:00 PM

Maybe if he has a shred of decency left, he will turn over the account database to make possible the identification of ownership for the remaining coins. Tongue

Reportedly he wiped everything, Hillary-style.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiMs6G7_ufQAhVFRCYKHYhoDZwQjhwIBQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DffwTIp8tADI&psig=AFQjCNGrkKtbkNPws4CiU5xIAGqtbglvVA&ust=1481402977103196
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:28:09 AM

With the amount of money scammed, and the people that it was scammed from... Im super surprised that he he hasn't received bits of his family  members in the mail. Or the other people that worked at cryptsy for that matter. Me im out very little... so that isnt worth it to me.. but for a million bucks...

In less than a year the Mintpal scam topic dropped to page 100
..you all just wandered off to the next exchange (who robbed you too)

The list goes on & on..

Mark was in a Coindesk news story i seen way back because he was infuriating who ever was left following him on Twitter..
Apparently he was posting pictures of himself on the beach having a martini.. enjoying life.
Hell i would not be surprised to hear he was behind Bitcoinbuilder too  Cheesy

You all (the majority) couldn't care less.. you whine about FUD and push on.
When there is a billion dollars combined in stolen funds from Exchanges don't you think it's time for some FUD ?
If not ? Then when ? 2 Billion stolen ? a Trillion ? What ? Tell me i'd love to know profiteers.

I mocked Horus for years on Cryptsy chat for his "Quit whining / being negative and go make more bitcoins attitude"

So get on it.. go make more Fiat --> BTC --> to Shitcoins so you can be a proud little victim (crying Troll / FUD)

FUD first & ask questions later™
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:47:23 AM

Reportedly he wiped everything, Hillary-style.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiMs6G7_ufQAhVFRCYKHYhoDZwQjhwIBQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DffwTIp8tADI&psig=AFQjCNGrkKtbkNPws4CiU5xIAGqtbglvVA&ust=1481402977103196

showing your political stripes on bitcointalk eh?   brave soul you are indeed!

TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:01:58 AM

Seeing as nothing is happening in the way of news...

Watch this. I like him and I'm not American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lysx7s9ocJU

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:14:07 AM

Seeing as nothing is happening in the way of news...

Watch this. I like him and I'm not American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lysx7s9ocJU

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:52:52 AM

showing your political stripes on bitcointalk eh?   brave soul you are indeed!

RoomBot computes that they are both guilty of SHillary.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

Hi All,

You'll be happy to know these pricks are being sued by at least one person -

http://www.lawsuitdata.com/lawsuit-data/natures-of-suit/contract-lawsuits/other-contract/new-york-southern-district-court/0000974463/digital-cc-usa-llc-v-witenberg-investment-companies-inc-et-al/officially-filed-court-documents/

I have purchased one of the documents but can't upload to this forum.

Any ideas how to do that? I'd be happy to share it so you don't need to pay.

I know that at least one other shareholder met with the law firm representing Witenberg and they stated shareholders have a very strong class action case.

"Newbies" have problems with upload documents here. You can use for example http://imgur.com/ and send me link in private message. I will upload this in your name. I'm sure that many people is very interested in this.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:06:54 PM

Hi All,

http://www.lawsuitdata.com/lawsuit-data/natures-of-suit/contract-lawsuits/other-contract/new-york-southern-district-court/0000974463/digital-cc-usa-llc-v-witenberg-investment-companies-inc-et-al/officially-filed-court-documents/

I know that at least one other shareholder met with the law firm representing Witenberg and they stated shareholders have a very strong class action case.

Digital CC USA, LLC v. Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc., et al.

Digital CC USA, LLC = https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ma/001141010

Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc. = https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0290982D:US-witenberg-investment-cos-inc

I found one doc (PDF) where WIC and Cryptsy were mentioned on the same page not counting the post I quoted: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150518/pdf/42ymq3tvkplpg5.pdf

Blowjob to the first person who sets me straight (double entendre not intended).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:45:00 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 06:46:48 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hi All,

Digital CC USA, LLC v. Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc., et al.

Digital CC USA, LLC = https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ma/001141010

Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc. = https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0290982D:US-witenberg-investment-cos-inc

I found one doc (PDF) where WIC and Cryptsy were mentioned on the same page not counting the post I quoted: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150518/pdf/42ymq3tvkplpg5.pdf

Blowjob to the first person who sets me straight (double entendre not intended).

My bad, ergo I blew myself.

digitalxsux emailed me the doc. Since he paid for it, any of you guys want me to format it into a readable thread post? Say aye! For my payment I desire a flyswatter to kill this motherfuckin' fly that's been buggin' the shit outta me for the past half hour. How the fuck they can detect crusted shit in my underwear is totally beyond me.  Roll Eyes

Related (in case anybody missed it):

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/New-Perth-CEO-for-DigitalX

"I sure hope my bud, Paul Vernon, has room for me at his Chinese villa.
If not, I'll merely look up Marshall "Stinky" Long."

New Perth CEO for DigitalX

DigitalX has re-energised its board with the appointment of a Perth-based CEO as the software company seeks to move forward from revelations earlier this year that its founder is facing charges in the US for fraud.

Leigh Travers, a former investment adviser at Euroz Securities, was appointed to the board of DigitalX as an executive director in July after the company’s founder, Perth entrepreneur Zhenya Tsvetnenko, tendered his resignation due to his indictment by US prosecutors for participating in a scheme to defraud mobile phone customers.

Mr Travers has now taken the helm as chief executive of the business while also retaining his current director position.

Alongside this, DigitalX co-founders Alex Karis and William Brindise have stepped down from the board, with Mr Karis to continue to as an adviser to the company on a formal basis.

DigitalX has also raised $1.62 million from investors with the assistance of Merchant Corporate, while its new board has contributed a combined $350,000 out of their own pockets.

That follows a $529,015 capital raising in early September.

Mr Tsvetnenko was charged in the Manhattan Federal Court in late July with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, mail fraud and money laundering, each of which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Following those revelations, Mr Tsvetnenko, a Business News 40under40 award winner in 2011, relinquished his positions from the companies he controlled, and initiated a share buyback to remove all shareholdings in those companies, including DigitalX.

DigitalX shares were 2 per cent higher to 4.9 cents each at the close of trade.

About Leigh Travers: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leigh-travers-b9a68235

Leigh Travers has enjoyed nearly a decade of building relationships in financial and technology markets through his experience at Fintech and Investment Advisory companies. Leigh has an extensive trading history in financial markets and was one of Euroz Securities Designated Trading Representatives (DTR) and was one of the largest Bitcoin traders in Australia while managing DigitalX's trading operations during the Southern Hemisphere timezone.

As the VP of Business Development and Investor Relations for DigitalX, an innovative financial technology company focused on disrupting payment networks Leigh is rapidly expanding his network of contacts in the investment and technology marketplace.

Leigh is passionate about technology companies and is excited about the future of Blockchain technology. The key benefits will be a reduction in fraud costs and the speed of currency transfer. Please feel welcome to drop me a line regarding potential partnerships or business opportunities.

Now that's a business model we can all surely embrace - keep our nefarious fraud costs down while speeding up ill-gotten loot transactions.  Cool

I'm so excited that this passionate relationship make a handsome couple.

Here's the funny part: https://cointelegraph.com/news/pirates-had-it-too-australia-to-create-cryptos-code-of-conduct

Pirates Had it Too: Australia to Create Crypto’s Code of Conduct

The Australian Digital Currency and Commerce Association (ADCCA) has joined forces with Deloitte and others to create a “code of conduct” for cryptocurrency operators. The code, which ADCCA bills as a role model for engagement between regulators and the industry, is being developed with consumer protection in mind.

You know when a cryptocurrency entity is legit when the CoinTelegraph pens an article with Pirate in its title talking about said entity deterring fraud with nefarious actors at its helms in the process of facing prison time for ... wait for it ... fraud.  Roll Eyes

Revisiting: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leigh-travers-b9a68235

Nothing makes my dick harder than a pretty-face Christian Bitcoiner who speaks to young boys at their school on Career Day, who speaks about deterring fraud yet embraces another pretty-face Bitcoiner under indictment, and who has the infinite wisdom to show the world that the number one company he follows is a cryptocurrency gambling site. Like what fuckin' planet are these assholes from?
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: